>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

xth for finally rk and be will soon die and we can get back to taking about better games.

People who think 3% rates are good are basically asking asking for faceless bald men to rape their face.

>I-it's over your game is f-finished! Every whale will drop the game, i'm poor myself but i know more than Alim about the japanese market i have an online deggre that proves it H-how many times do I have to repeat myself? Y-your game it's d-dead

Don't listen to doomposters fellow Bebros

Should I farm Dark Orbs or IX rebirth xp dungeon? Almost all of my magicites are 80+.

t. Person with stockholm syndrome

Looking at Squall's moveset... He's pretty ridiculous also.

>Gunblade has 1-1.6x multiplier, gives 2 LB per turn and has +140 Atk
>+30% atk when wielding gunblade
>+50% atk when wielding gun or greatsword
>+100% atk when Doublehand
>20% chance to counter attacks with a +120% Atk buff and 15% mitigation
>Comes with 10% magic mitigation on sorcerer knight
>built-in two attacks per turn

I mean, the game isn't dead.
But you shouldn't pull ever. Every banner before 7-stars that isn't guaranteed rainbow is basically garbage now.

>Still no WW Fina

Just give her to me, Gumi.

I didn't get my Pirate Jake, you're not getting your Fina. Better luck to us both next year!

TIME TO FARM DARK ORBS

Right, but neither were the chances of getting one of the few usable 3*/4*->6* in lightning's time. It took time for people to supplant all their 5* maxes.

Everyone had a full team by the time 6* became necessary to clear content, and some even had a base 5* by then.

When 7* start becoming absolutely necessary instead of just optimal, people will have enough dupes to make it work. It's virtually impossible to be a longterm JPfag without at least one dupe.
Find me one example if you think you can. There are f2p legit GLfags with 5 dupes.

Until then quit fearmongering. You are literally equivalent to some fag saying the game is dead after lightning released.

Serious question, why do you want her? Unless you just don't have any MP batteries at all she's only slightly better than she was when she released.

people are going to quit over collabs. i know if i don't get a 7* i'll quit

Actually her+ayaka is a crazy combo, and she'll keep being useful if 7*s keep being so LB-centric.
You're forgetting about her entrust reraise memes.

>tfw no drop checker
>have to do good ol' fashioned airplane mode

Squall's one of the worst 7* tbqh. He needs to equip his own TMR to take advantage of his passives, except it's nonelemental and he doesn't have any form of elemental imbue despite his large imperils. None of his moves can really be adequately used as a strong finisher either and he has no innate killers. It looks like they designed him around being able to chain his LB, except it'll be nonelemental chaining if you equip his TMR and his High Tide passive is only 50% + 3 LB crystals a turn with his LB equipped. He's basically banking on his STMR (whatever that is) to be useful.

FUCK IM STILL AT IX RENEWAL

luckshitted and got her on my first and only 500 lapis roll

>But you shouldn't pull ever.
What about when the 3% hits? we've received at least 6 legitimate 10+1 tickets.

Save those for 7* as well? feels pointless, try for dupes early as possible

>500 lapis roll
For what purpose

>mfw bahamut killed my enjoyment of BE

I won't farm rat tails. I simply refuse to. I hope you can occasionally get the in some other way. I almost beat him, lost at the 20% extra Megaflare like 3 times. I know I can do it if I just attack him on blizzard turn. But this is too much hassle.

>that shit
>luck
lamo neck yourself

i wanted a spooky fina and got lucky

Just OTKO him, it's not hard.

>he can't kill it on turn 1

Fuck off. I don't have the units or the TMRs to do that. If I had them I wouldn't be having this problem. Fuck a simple Soleil would already be solving all of my my problems.

>renewal
>implying you'd be able to farm torments
Go away, renewal newfag

nope, it's shit and have fun never using collab units unless you whale. the system is garbage and you're an idiot for defending it. It's literally sub .003% rates for 7*.

>bring friend Garnet or mage with 2 Draco Spikes + RotL
>break SPR
>use two budget chainers of any type, finish with Bahamut summon or DC Alterna

>ask for example
>get nothing
just fuck off -_-

Nier collab was a bait banner all along.
2B didn't save the game, she helped kill it.

Are you new? Because saying people will have enough dupes when 7-stars become meta is absolutely naive in itself.
Alim's already planning on making it meta in like a month or two. That's not enough time.
Also, F2P legit global people with 5 dupes is a huge strawman like saying there's people in FGO with F2P NP5 Jeanne's. It's an exaggeration that ends up being true for like only 1-2 people out of thousands.

>-_-
>le bait emoticon
you must go back

>people fell for the robutt meme
LOL

The 10+1 are better used at the 3% since they can't be used for rainbow pulls.
"Try for dupes", and end up with only yellows that are garbage now? I already have Soleil, Rikku and WoL. There's no point in pulling 10+1's with Lapis anymore.

Started almost a year ago and mastered all torments and magicites. Suck my cock dude

>uses an example from some mobile game no one knows about
You do know despite what you may think this isn't strictly a phone game only general, it's final fantasy. like 3% will get your stupid FGO reference. Never do that again

calling people reddit is reddit now, reddit

>Started almost a year ago
>Hasn't cleared all the renewal shit
newfag go away

>no more skeletons after tonight
fuck everything

Just one shot him you fucking idiot lmao

dumb furfag poster

>The 10+1 are better used at the 3% since they can't be used for rainbow pulls.
What are you talking about? 10+1 are exactly for dupes since they have the highest chance at a rainbow. There's a 4* guaranteed and each other crystal will have a 3% chance to rainbow? why would I save off banner tickets any further after 3% hits

Maybe because i couldnt be fucked to refresh stamina this past week. Why are you so fucking dumb?

Why did you change your RW to a unique?

/ffg/ always has skeletons

Except that's literally what I just said. Use the 10+1 ticket the moment 3% rates hits because there's nothing else left since Eileen, Tidus and Wilhelm are literally the top 7-star units.
Guaranteed rainbow banners usually involve lapis instead of being able to use tickets, because Alim's too fucking lazy to implement multi-ticket pulls like Brave Frontier.

The event is ongoing for 4 more days

What are the easiest units to cap a chain with if I don't have two Shants?

>this isn't a phone game only general
>ends up being literally 100% phone games
>"this is final fantasy"
>ends up being literally Ara-posts and FFRK/FFBE players bickering at each other
>most people already knows rates of a lot of other games
you sure feel great about being so wrong, do you.
what a time to be alive

>tfw enwatered gorrila teedus hits jump start geosgaenos for 33000x2

the only dupes I have are garbage ones like nyx and prishe who won't see play after. yeah dupes aren't too unusual after a long time but you're retarded to think that justifies this bullshit. if they made the change so that any 5* could work as a dupe they'd fix this mess. as is only a few whales and luckfags are going to keep up.

Cute

Injectorfag here, can confirm doing missions with the tool give you always the 0.1 so you can just do 1000 ES runs with it to get 5 TMR in a "legit" way

>Thinking /ffg/ isn't actually another thread for a gatcha game at this point.

How I envy your optimism.

Is 7* Rem looking any good? She and Gil are the only dupes I have so far.

Setzer, Chizuru, Bran, Edgar, literally any dupes of a unit that has a chaining move would work.

At last she is completed! I love you Ara!
Thank you FFX torment!

I ave two Setzers maxed out. Maybe I can make this work. I'd have to look for a Garnet friend tho.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Threadly reminder that ESLfag are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

And what did he do right?
And what did he not do right?

pew pew pew

>FFX banner is still 3 weeks away and FFIII banner like 2 months away
i'm not gonna make it bros i'm getting pull withdrawals

DU lucky soon dumb frog poster

This is why I have a BE account with hundreds of 10+1 tickets on it. It's simply there to let me toss a few pulls out when I feel the itch

>0.03%
No, it fucking isn't. Your odds of getting a 7* increase rapidly as you acquire more 5* bases. Have you never seen RKfags dread about dupes? The longer you play, he more your odds rise each time.
Eventually you hit 100% chance of a dupe for a rainbow if you clear out the pool. That's 3% for a 7* every single pull.

And yes, it's shit. But it's not a more severe shit than before, it's literally the same. If anything, it's a slightly milder flavor of shit since there are more old 7*able units than new ones, while most 6*ables were new.

For all we know, collab units give out free upgrades just like they used to give moogles.

>Ara
Eww.

Dumping what few FF Halloween pics I have since I didn't have time to post until now.

>Needs to refresh
>These have been out for a long time by now
LMAO newfaggotron 9000

>Have you never seen RKfags dread about dupes?
>tfw seven (7, VII) Zack CSBs
FF VII is my second favorite realm and I'm filled with dread whenever I pull in it these days, disco balls are scary.

>Zidane's face

Well, they can't all be winners.

>Your odds of getting a 7-star increases rapidly as you acquire 5-star bases
>the more you play, the more your odds rise!
>I completely have no fucking idea about the concept of variance or deviation!
>It's shit, but hey, it'l get less shitty the more you play.
... This is why I fucking hate Reddit.

>wasting motes on an old hag
fuck off

Congrats user!

Nice. Stacked Rikku is not bad sometimes. You don't see as much variation on characters in the 3-D era since they're so much more well defined now.

>80k Reflecting Pool
>Doublecast kicks in

Ended up buying on Android since I can't transfer my JP data to English one. Too bad since the bonus for transferring could make the early part somewhat easier.

>variance or deviation having anything to do with this
Negro I'm a biostats major. Don't you ever try and pull that bullshit on me again.
Your chances of getting a dupe rise to fixation, fucknuts. If you have all the rainbows, every additional rainbow you draw is a dupe by definition.

I'm trying to masturbate can someone dump some Vayne pics?

Yeah it is retard. it's about .5% to get what you want with 3% rates so it's about .025% to pull two of them. This is assuming it's on banner because on banner rates in jp are 1% on banner split between 2 5*s. RK has a g5 so they inevitably have higher chances of dupes on top of each relic having a 1% chance of showing up. That's 1% per relic not 3% of everything with off banner being weighted more than on banner stuff. Without spending 250 dollars, you won't be getting the unit you want. even with all 5 step-ups you aren't guaranteed to get more than one 5* on banner.

>Your chances of getting dupes rises with fixation
>saying desire has anything to do with dupes
>If you have all the rainbows, all you draw in rainbows are dupes by definition
>"your chance of getting a 0.5% draw increases to a 0.5% just because you want it more"
>Bio stats major
>Not even bio med
why do you even live, user.

You're assuming you have ZERO base 5*s to start with doodoobrains.
Here's a tip, every time you get a base 5*, that's one more base 5* that you have.
If you have one of something, and you get another of that thing, you now have two of those things.
Having two of those things = having dupes of a thing=having a 7* (if it's an even number dupe).

The more of one thing you have, the more likely you are to not get a new one of those things. AKA you are more likely to get dupes with time.

Rikku should not ever be depicted that way. Her modesty is one of her defining factors.

Needs Galuf in a ghost costume

wat

I agree, rikku should never be depicted as a red-haired victorian dowager.
She's too pure.