twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit spacing
>vampy OP
>avatarfag
Just end it already.

i LOVE my Big Sis!

I hope you know that I'm making these specifically for you

Waste of time posting anything in this general when Discord exists. The

As a new player just starting out, who should i try to get while rerolling?

>aggro everywhere because of all the DShift yesterday
>can finally release the limiters on CBlood

YES
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*The thread is ruined.
My auto timing is fucking shit.

>on a long lose streak
>buy a bunch a crystals
>suddenly opponent brick every game and im on 16 win streak
at last i truly see

Either some decent legendarys for the craft you are more interested in, or just a ton of legendarys you can vial to make decks

Just try for any good legends at all. The legend pool is so large at this point you can't seriously expect to get 2-3 legends for the same deck unless you reroll for days. Animated ones are great too since you can vial them for 2500, and crafting is 3500. Pretty close to one of your choice.

>masters
>queue up into dirt
>owl cat
heh

Okay toddler.

FUCK diabolic drain, that card has no right to be that broken

>crying about control blood

>burn all my noob vials on a rune deck following user-kun's advice from last thread
Here's to hoping I don't get shafted by this month's meta. What am I supposed to do now ? Test drive in unranked until I feel comfortable enough to go on ladder ?

>aggrocuck freewins cartel so mad that they need to make these threads just to trigger anons
Can't blame them

Not even control blood, kys runs that too, and it needs to get cut from the game ASAP

It's funny. Piercing rune was nerfed but diabolic, the card enabling so much surviving, storm and shit didn't get nerfed, not a single card from that deck got nerfed till all those scapegoats from WD.

Defend Dragon
>1pp ping for 2 to completely cockblock your early game
>best storms in the game which dragon can get out insanely early because DUDE RAMP LMAO
>ramp previously balanced by being a tempo loss but is completely safe and a tempo advantage thanks to sybil
>best legendary in the game (sybil)
>better healing than haven aka the healing class
>3pp storm with bane to cockblock any attempt you may make at protecting your face

of all the cards to complain about

Because control blood is shit

Believe it or not, i have lost more game to losing lethal because of lol double 1 cost removal + heal than to dshift

>DShift everywhere
>CBlood

>>best legendary in the game (sybil)
You lost everyone here. Chimera alone is a good example of how wrong that is.

I need Matilda
Fuck

Reminder that Control Blood is tier 0 and not even DShift can beat it.

He's not wrong though, honestly.
No, I don't have an agenda and no, I don't hate blood.

Looking for Prime Dragon Keeper is a good idea since it just got nerfed and can be liquified for 3500 vials, that you can use to make any legendary of your choice.

You can really say that with a straight face? After all those top ladders record surpassing even Midrange Shadow?

Is that shadowverse next thing going to be translated live?

>surpassing a deck that is also shit

>control blood is good
Come again?
>muh 1PP 4 damage
Just don't get them to vengeance when you cannot kill them next turn. I bet you complain about Revelation too.

[Eacthar noises]

Of course not. Do you think this faggot cares about the western audience?

gimme those mommy sleeves

>over 25 packs or more after the launch day of SFL and I just got 2 golden and no leader.
I'm going numb.

>haven aka healing class

>25
you are like little baby

>animated legendary is 0.01%
>leader is 0.03%
user, I...

Kys is the real full power diabolic deck. Control is just strong but horrible to grind ladder, no argument here.

How can this faggot direct 2 games at once?

>chimera is 9pp and requires drawing it dearly to be an otk
>sybil can be slapped down on 5 with absolutely no thought
Your post seems to lack an argument

There was a time where ouroboros wasn't nerfed and Dragon had more healing power than Haven.

>25
That is literally nothing.

Those are not per pack %s.

Is Dark Alice good/fun? I'm getting pretty bored with my current decks but I don't want to craft absolute trash.

Would you rather get 10 animated leggo or 1 leader of your choice?

>playing a deck that intentionally sets yourself down to 10
Even DShit can kill that with a couple of blade mages + enhanted blade

>still taking Sibyl as a wincon card
She's actually a fucking brick later on and you don't even need to play dragon to get this. You lost people right there, again.

what are the per pack %s?

Most DShift lists aren't Bladeshift right now.

Just give be bunny already

Whew, thats a tough choice. Probably the leader but i will hate myself for not getting all those free vials just for a skin ill only see a fraction of the time

You have 0.09% chance to get a certain legendary and then 1/8th of a chance for it to be animated. It's not farfetched to call it 0.01%.

If Vengeance ever got to be meta, it would.

>a brick later on
As someone who has played and bandwagoned a lot of Dragon in ToG and last month, Sibyl is only a brick when I want to lethal my opponent's face in. Outside of that she's always useful as a comeback follower that heals me out of lethal range.

The numbers they give on the website are per card in a pack. There are 8 cards in a pack. Do the math.

>5pp soft ward that heals for 3 every turn is a brick

what the fuck are you on about

CHIKUKU WA IYA DESU
I love my mom too!

According to his logic, Sibyl is a brick but Lucifer isn't.

I was hoping it might be different since they announced it on the english site, unlike channerus.

Why people said this game would kill HS? SV is literally dead right now.

>You have 0.09% chance to get a certain legendary and then 1/8th of a chance for it to be animated. It's not farfetched to call it 0.01%.
That's not what I am talking about Also, the chance of it being animated is 8%, not 1/8 (12.5%), so it's actually harsher than that.

She won't protect you against Dirt or any other shit, Sibyl is just there to waste your turn and hope for some topdeck that you won't get unless it's genesis, and even then it's questionable depending of the situation. If you run out of cards with dragon because of brick cards such as Aeila and defensive ones, it's over.

>Sibyl doesn't protect me against Dirt's huge amounts of hand burn
C Rank?

Leaders because if those rumors are true then I have to keep opening sfl packs just to get daria

>taking Dirt lightly
Beginner Rank?

I just want a legendary that doesn't suck, i vialed PDKs I crafted. I think i will try my luck with mars and barbarossa.

She singlehandedly wins the game against aggro decks though, because she pushes you out of lethal range and forces your opponent to use valuable resources to take down her huge body. The only way that aggro wins is if they can lethal next turn even ignoring sybil's heal (and her swinging at something for 6)

Nah you're talking shit, i lost a good amount of game because she ended pushing them out of the remaining lethal options i had even later on.
I mean sure she doesn't WIN the game but if that's a brick then i wish most were like her.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>Dirt is a problem tier-1 deck in ToG and last month's SFL
Post your rank before you spout more stupidity.

>Only takes 3-5 pp to remove a bakamut

There was never anything wrong with emphemera. It's a shittier fucking frog and yet you greedy faggots cried to high heaven while chief cuck kikemura catered to shitters instead of telling them to not be greedy faggots and maybe a counter wont counter them

It still doesn't solve the issue with consistency so you either don't go hard count or you're still running eidolon or a softer more reactive count and skullfam

The issue with count is that they sped up the meta without really doing anything significant to help count, they powercreeped with overtuned cards making the count payoff crap. 40 cards is too small for a deck that needs a huge number of low cost amulets, a large amount of low-cost control combos to contest with, 5-7 win con activators, evo turn tempo swings, themis, secondary activators and sky sprite/prayer of protection/guardian sun. And by a large margin, aggressive plays wildly outnumber sufficient control plays meaning while they can consistently unga, you can't as consistency control them which is a dire issue for hard count haven. After you get your board they just kill it anyway which is why count is abandoned and avatar is mostly a tertiary win con tech in storm

In what world is a 1pp, deal 4 heal for 2 okay? Oh that's right, it wasn't okay for an even worse card.
The buildup of cancer on all fronts is what is keeping and honest meta down

Not really. In ends up being a Shadow spin on Sun Satan. You basically pray they can't banish Alice or remove ToS, or you generally lose.

There isn't much good legendaries in this expansion honestly.
I barely got anything and i don't feel like i'm really missing, i even stopped opening packs one week ago when my usual method is to open for a entire month before starting to save for the next expansion.

Post MidSword lists, I need some inspiration.

>bandwagoner
>1st months score
wow you really showed him i'll give a big upboat on that one

Concede pls

How to ptp

The forced 50% wr algorithm will carry you to A-rank. Then just play. A rank is largely a positive sum numbers game. The more you play the more gain you'll average over a given period of time. By the time you hit mid-AA, you should have a decent card pool and vials from all the rewards. You can autism the rank rewards by beating up the tutorial/practice shit for the 110-140, 12,000 rupees. Then either fix up your turbo cancer or slot in a different one and make the home stretch into master. Once you're in masters it's more of the same, you gotta reach grandmaster to get the pack and vials rewards to build your collection

Aggros decks is a bit overpowered in the current state. But again, Aggro bats never had problems dealing with Sibyl, it was actually the highroll with Saha and Irasfil/Luci that could destroy them within a small margin.

Reading comprehension, please?

It's some mid 400 packs to on-rate pull one leader

forest seems alright in take 2 just have to draw 3 kyub

Thanks, I'm still waiting for him to post his rank.

explain this modshitters

This one looks bretty fun
twitter.com/fran_SV/status/923031450772840448

No. It loses to combo/control and it can be rushed down by aggro. It's a cool idea but it's ded

a-anybody?

Thank you doroshii

>Watching some random nip stream to have background noise
>He just vialed a fuckton of cards to buy globes and animate 3 dshifts
I will laugh my ass off if they announce plans for rotations tomorrow.

Twilight and jorm will be good in the future once they have a better synergy pool and consistency
Cassiopeia is a bouncing wotf which will get even better as control forest gets more shit
Avatar is already a secondary win con
G.Chimera is a win con
Zodiac demon is future proof and will only get better on top of all the uses he already has
Venomfang is still a fine 4-drop pseudo-ward. You have unrealistic expectations that you no doubt suffer from in your daily life

Mail is your only real dud and even then, you can just poop him out there and they either waste resources or they can't answer him and you win which is totally great for budget where that's more common

Budget and way out of date but it was the tits to play. It was cool to play sword the way god intended.

>5pp cock

ranks are meaningless as getting to gm is a joke. i think that dirt is tier one and the fact they have answers to every single play is actually a problem.

>pre-nerf

Why the fuck would they do rotations when not only the current card pool's cancer is determined by expansions but there's also gigantic holes in your curve choices for each card type. And in many cases, would have nothing if that xpak was blown out.

Taboos is cancer incarnate. Holy shit fucking fuck random destruction for a fucking sigil. What the actual fuck were they thinking. There's no counterplay at all

And I personally don't, because dirt rune autoloses to anything that has heal, that includes even the old pdk dragon where their only heals are sibyl and fervor. I have lost count of how many times dirt rune couldn't kill me because they ran out of stuff to answer sibyl while doing the almost braindead easy grind with dragon last month. Sibyl's far too good.

Which sleeves do you want? I'd post a pic of soulsquasher looking retarded just for you but I don't think it'll be necessary at all.