/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Halloween event Magical Halloween Theatre ~A Magical Girl Troupe for a Day~ lasts 30 Oct until 10 Nov
>Participate in Mirrors-style battles in the event limited quests and help Karin succeed in staging the theatrical production for the Halloween Party.
>Using Magical Candy will give buffs during the event battles
>Quests will unlock daily. Play them to obtain precious items and Halloween-exclusive items!
>5 new Memoria, 2 are event-exclusive
>In-depth guide with translated missions here: pastebin.com/KKhpMkXP

Current Rate-ups
>Misono Karin (4* Flame, Support-type) from 30 Oct, 15:00 JST until 10 Nov, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!utRFTSDI!lR4IFde7Lpj4OraXYKqAsDOvWNqDjwO69b0apWvsq88
mega.nz/#!Vd10DAxL!mGfEuArFjp9A4dh70IebSrwsQi-qCfq7VC4oiAP9q_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

karin is memer nagisa

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

>don't want or need Karin
>but her transformation is so cute
>and she's voiced by Ika-Musume

Homura is mine wife and we are happily married!

More like the chuuni Nagisa.
>Identifies as Phantom Thief Karin when she's in meguca mode
>Uses "ware" instead of "watashi" like she usually does when she's Phantom Thief Karin
>She's a 2nd year in middle school

apologem life

Is there a way to maximize the points you get from this event? I'm seeing that I'm randomly getting between 12 and 20 points.

For those who can't into nip

>voiced by Ika Msume
Really?
That anime is the very few that I love so much.

ugh don't tempt me into rolling the last of my gems

The opponent's with a yellow arrow who usually has stronger teams gives you more points. Beating them in few turns and keeping up a win streak also adds on more point bonuses.

Give me your gems. I'm down to 2, and still no event memoria.

Does every event have an event-specific memoria? I'm never going to be able to save up if there is.

So basically, a yellow arrow up, single opponent, spam buffs/debuffs and kill in one turn, repeat. Gotcha, thanks.

So far yes, not to mention they stealthily released a 4* for Sana that grants guardian as a skill. Not only that, but the newest batches of memorias are starting to outclass the ones that came at the start.

What happens when a meguca gets beat up during a fight and has her meguca uniform take damage? When she de-transforms are her street clothes also ripped?

Her street clothes are reequipped and that's it.

Pretty sure magic clothes regenerate and your normal clothes are safely kept in some pocket dimension or some shit for safe keeping

What about if you knock them unconscious, take off all of their clothes and molest their body? Wait, where I am going with this

Oh right, will the reformed clothes cut your hands off because it's occupying the needed space, or will there be holes in her clothing now?

hmmm i dont kno
from this scene, it looks like madoka's school uniform took damage from fighting against walburger

Huenight could not even damage the clothes on better places.

I want the 100s to go and stay go.

Yesterday I was nostalgic about beating on 60s. Today, I'm nostalgic about beating on 80s.

>What about if you knock them unconscious, take off all of their clothes and molest their body?
then you are a really bad person

I'm beating lvl 100s using infinite debuffs.

It takes time, but works.

Beware user
They are aware of the glitch but still not fixing it
It might be a trap to freeze glitch users account

what's your favorite thing about mami-san?

Her high rating in hug-ability

Her bountiful mammies

Thats stupid, you can use it without even noticing.

I like how aware the writers are about the daily free rolls.

Guide for event floors?

Sayaka!

How does one go about repairing Mami's frayed mental state? She's been a meguca for 4 years, that's a lot of damage.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a comic yet of Mami trying to molest Karin because she thinks she's Nagisa.

Give then time, i for one want a image of nagisa and karin kissing.

Isn't Mami missing in the current story?

you can't, girl is broken beyond repair
however it is possible to alleviate her pain by staying at her side, a thing nobody ever did for her

No, sayaka is.

Who would win in a fight between two magical girls who had the power to rewind and fast forward time?

Kyouko is worst girl automatically for abandoning her

the one with the exposed midriff

100x3, yellow arrow upward, killed them in 3 turns after spamming buffs x20. Got 15 points. They still got a few hits off, meaning the hp remaining(or damage taken) is also taken into consideration when calculating points. Previous fight, no damage taken gave me 28 points.

WHERE IS THE CHINESE APK???? OMG!!!!!!!

The next scheduled maintenance is 11/6. Are they going to leave the memoria bug untouched until then?

Look in the archive, I saw it a few threads ago, user posted it before the maintenance.

starting to wonder if it's a winkwinknudgenudge thing for the event for low lvls

>intentionally implementing a "bug" for the low levels
how kind of them

I mean, they could have just made the nature of the event less whale-centric.

Felicia is a cute daughteru.

Is Yachiyo the grandmother?

She's the father.

She's clearly Iroha's Mom.
Yachiyo is too old to be fertile.

It's really not

It's less whale-centric and more oldfag-centric. If you've been playing since early September you're fine, if not well tough.

What they should have done is make the buff candy more accessible. As a new player, you get 10 or 30 support point per battle you do, and a set of 3 candy cost 50, so buying one set of each costs 150. That's nothing if you're an older player who's sitting on 10k+, but that's a lot for a new player.

I would have given out 10 of each for free each day, so players feel free to spam them, then you can buy addition ones but reduce the price from 50 to 25. Maybe have a high tier candy for older players that cost much more or something.

Lewd.

I want to impregnate mami!

That memoria should have been named ume strikes again

A little something for Halloween.

mega.nz/#!utRFTSDI!lR4IFde7Lpj4OraXYKqAsDOvWNqDjwO69b0apWvsq88

I found Eroha at the strip club.

that's a spooky strip club

Nah, I'll be doing that.
That made me laugh a good bit.

That's not a strip club, that looks like a school assembly room. Why is Eroha stripping at a school at night?

Iroha came drunk to the school halloween party after a short evening of pleasing old men

I think I've lost too many pvps to continue experimenting with battling 100s. 30 atk/def buffs and they can still sometimes kill me

I hope the next movie is 80% mamisan being cute 10% mamisan kicking homura's ass (again) and 10% with other girls filler

no

I hope it's 20% Mami and 20% for each of the other girls, with Nagisa getting 0 screentime.

will magireco get own anime?

Karin is too old.

I think they just announced the update to patch it out.

What memoria should i take note of? Is there a list of them?

2* skill memorias might become more useful in the future pvp for small team skirmishes since they are usually shorter cd and can be activated faster, some passive ones are nifty too like the dodge memorias, the status infliction memorias and while you don't have the higher tier ones, the stat boost memorias.

For 3*s, personally think most of the skill memorias aren't that useful because their effects are weaker than the 4* variants while longer cd than the 2* variants.

>they could have been the best family in anime
>madokas wish once ruined it
>homura fixed it sacrificing herself
And people still blame homura

I'm fine for the most part, since I have Madoka and Konoha at 100 and Homura at 80, but if you run into a team of 2 5* without realizing they're fully stacked on memoria, then you're kind of fucked.
That probably would have been better, yeah. Although a lot of old players may have burnt their entire support point reserves on the gacha tickets.

>this is what homuturd actually believes

Homura did some things wrong.

1.2.2 chink apk, I will suggest you wait till they make it compulsory before you update it as it fixes the memoria bug.

mega.nz/#!Vd10DAxL!mGfEuArFjp9A4dh70IebSrwsQi-qCfq7VC4oiAP9q_I

>stun doesn't wear off after a turn

so it's now stun meta?

It has an abysmal stun rate and is most likely a bug, so don't bet on it.

it might still be good for offline wins?

This darn theif stole my heart

Might be useful in pve in the future, who knows what content they are going to release. But in pvp, even if you have a max lb one, I still don't see why you should waste a memoria slot on it.

She probably stole more gems from the player base than Madoka here

Continuing on from here

You have chosen Pink, Black and White as the official team colours.

What we can do is a Real Madrid. 'Crown' the logo with Iroha.

>stun doesn't wear out

it's like generation 1 freeze all over again.

you used to never thaw out naturally, meaning you either had to get by a fire-type move that wasn't fire spin or haze, or use ice heal. items were banned in multi and getting hit by a specific move was unlikely.

this was in a generation where blizzard had 90% to hit and 10% to freeze, which was NERFED from 30% in the japanese releases.

i don't want to imagine meta with 30% to fuck your opponent over completely.

What's with people in pvp being able to avoid all attacks even though they didn't use dodge?

are you sure they didn't use dodge

dodge memoria doesn't show up on the buff icons

>Dodge memoria
So there are memoria that activate dodge without me knowing? That's broken...

>that's broken
Yes, they do, but it's not 100%.

There are two dodge memorias and they used to stack (though not for a long time as second dodge was introduced in an event and then few weeks later the nerf hit).

Magia and Doppel ignore evade; attacks prompted from Chase and Counter also ignore it. If you protect somebody with Guardian, it also gets ignored. Some Memoria Skills also give you Anti-Evade.

After a nerf, certain debuffs also make evade impossible to triger.

>missed her swimsuit

Why even live.

>AP full but can't play because I'm short of leveling up and don't want to loose out on the free BP refresh
I need midnight soon.

Is there a material farming guide?

>There is no way to get more than one Halloween ticket unless one is willing to spend either tickets or gems

I guess I choose to get Felicia costume then.

>After a nerf, certain debuffs also make evade impossible to triger.
Wait, is it only certain debuffs? I thought it was all.

But what if you get Kyoko when you are rolling for Sayaka?

Can you read moonrunes?

Starting 11?

GK- Guantanamo Bay (Sana)
LB- ORIKO was right (Oriko)
CB- RenaKasu (Rena)
RB- Lolibaba Science Goblin (Hinano)
DMF- Eroha (c) (Iroha)
LMF- Gorilla Leader (Momoko)
CMF- Date Rapist Chouseiya-san (Mitama)
AMF- Easy Mode Support (vc) (Madoka)
RMF- >300 Magia Chips (Homura)
SS- AquaHomu, Breaker of Legs (Yachiyo)
CF- 5v1 me, faggot (Kyoko)

Nominal Subs
Gacha RNG Salt (Kyubey)
Headless Mami
Achishi (Ayame)
Lesbian Shinigami (Ren)
Midriff Fetish (Ume-sensei)
A World of Bullshit (Masara)
5/10 Fried Rice (Yui)
Shonenshitter (Felicia)
Fuyuyu (Kaede)
Chinese Wolverine (Meiyui)
Sweet Water Guy
Mysterious heroine of 0% gacha rate- Sayaka

What should the positions of the subs be?