How come roughly 10% of Anglos are super swarthy?

How come roughly 10% of Anglos are super swarthy?

Michael Richards and Mr. Bean could easily be Italian. Even Lebanese.

>10%

Because the Anglos are a bastard race conjured from the refuse of nations.

there is literally no way michael Richards isn't a crypto ((()))

Contrary to popular belief, Britain is the most diverse country in Europe and has been for a long time. Italians, Spaniards, Germanics, etc. have had access to it for over a thousand years

He isn't?

I always assumed the entire cast of Seinfeld was 100% out and proud Jews.

bump for interest

Jerry, George, and Newman are jews but I'm pretty sure Kramer isn't and I know Elaine isn't.

are you talking about in universe or the actors?

actors

The Japanese island of Sado was traditionally a place of exile until the Tokugawa Shogunate. It received people who did not act immorally but whom it wasn't politically convenient to have around, most famously Emperor Go Toba, exiled for his attempt to overthrow the Kamakura Shogunate which ruled in his name, but also many eccentric intellectuals, priests and artists who made people question the established order of things as a side effect of their work.

It is a similar story for many islands, Napoleon and Elba and St. Helena, Hainan, Sainte-Marguerite, Patmos and Gyaros in Greece.

Now imagine this on a much larger scale over centuries. Basically all the savants, autists and tragic heros of the Roman empire and later Christendom who offended Lord Chad were sent or fled to this place. As a result all anglos have some med genes and occasionally they receive both allelles from their parents.

wayne Knight (Newman) isn't jewish
Julia Dreyfus (Elaine) literally comes from a family of jewish billionaires and is descended from the guy involved in the Dreyfus affair kek

Remnants of the original people that settled there. They were They related to Basques

Seinfeld is funny

Despite the memes, only Jerry is a Jewish character played by a Jewish actor

George is a goy played by a Jew
Elaine is a goy played by a Christian half Jew
Kramer is a Jew played by a goy

George is half-Jew.

Norman ascendancy.

>this is what anti anglo autists believe

Because Mediterraneans and Germans, the two most prominent groups of whites, believe it or not are different.
I really wish people would stop unintentionally adhering to the Nazi definition of white

I am pretty sure George's mom is jewish

Its almost like they were part of an empire with a lot of swarthy people, for several hundred years, or something...

sure bro, an island has a more diverse population than a country on the continent

That's an outdated meme

You know that seas and rivers are better for transport than land, right?

Those are Britons not Anglos.

I propose that Italian and Spanish merchants fucked enough whores while on their England runs that it made a difference, but I don't have any proof of it (at the moment).

Tfw your last name translates into "The Swarthy".

correct answer

So what, there are finns that are also this "super swarthy" Europeans are pretty homogeneous, stop basing your worldview on memes you aspie.

George is Jewish and heavily based on Larry David.

>building a boat easier than walking

>ascendancy
Were normans swarthy? How?

He's Italian

Italian father (costanza) jewish mother (references made to her refusing to buy a German car)