>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How fast will I be banned if I spawn in souls and then use them on Scholar?

Sorry if I'm reposting. Asked as soon as the last thread died.

xth for Crucifix

what do you think of shanalotte from dark souls 2

That's not a spookey

Reminder that the Discord boogeyman is not a real thing:

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Sasuga, Miyazaki. Now we just need a webm of a Heavy Splitmeme taking someone down from 100 to 0 in a single combo.

Can't decide between a 40 Dex and 30 Fai build or a 80 Dex damage machine. My gut tells me 80 Dex will probably ultimately be superior but I find myself wanting to use the Swordspear for some reason.

>Now we just need a webm of a Heavy Splitmeme taking someone down from 100 to 0 in a single combo.

66 STR Heavy with Blessed Weapon, someone get on it and go to down on some random already.

>Can't decide between a 40 Dex and 30 Fai build
not a build

What?

80 Dex, there's nothing that really works well for Dex/Faith in 3 unfortunately beyond Sharp infused weapons buffed with DMB which you need way more Faith to make use of.

>I already have a thousand big meme sword builds, they all play the same and I'm so fucking bored of that bullshit.

Well you should have fucking said that first then because all you said was that you wanted a viable pyro weapon.

I'm glad the OP has something to do with Halloween and not just a random pvp webm again.

I miss pre nerf BKGA
it was so good to me

If I had to choose an infusion for backstabbing, is it as simple as picking the one with the highest AR? Do backstabs ignore split damage?

You want the one with higher AR or Chaos infusion for 3 because Chaos crits are fucked up to be way stronger than they should be. Backstabs do ignore defenses yes.

>need more than 30 Fai to make DMB/LB worth it
You're probably right. Just using resin is almost as effective.

Chaos/fire infused weapons deal a fuckton more riposte damage than other infusions for some reason.

>fuck this game piece of shit game desu
use the free fucking FIRE GEM you get from killing the demon in undead settlement

>Miyamoto literally don't want you to play through this game as a pyromancer from the start.
pyro is by far the strongest magic school up until dungeon. it gets it's 25% damage buff ring first, it gets clutch first, it gets it's pve spell first and a shit ton of enemies are completely btfo by fire damage early in the game

>Chaos crits are fucked up to be way stronger than they should be.

When the fuck is this shit going to get nerfed?

Thanks, does hornet ring boost the fire damage of a backstab or just the physical?

post spooky Souls stuff

Answer.

>pyro is by far the strongest magic school up until dungeon

I disagree. Pyro gets strongest quickest but sorcerer deletes everything as soon as he starts the game if you don't count the few magic resistant boss fights.

>When the fuck is this shit going to get nerfed?

Never because no more patches. Aren't you glad Pestilent Merc- I mean, Mist got renamed though? :^)

It boosts the damage of crits entirely by a set percent, there's a list of values because different weapon classes get different modifiers for crits with hornet.

>Pestilent Merc- I mean, Mist got renamed though? :^)
Really? Is there a reason?

this
Nigger straight up doesn't want you to play Sorcerer and the fucker puts the Lothric Divine tomb behind Dancer.
>"oh fuck he got blessed weapon early! Faith totally broken!"
Pyro gets juicy shit in the swamp + Izalith 2.0 and can also go directly to DLC from Cathedral for the sword (chaos ball is also ok) while sorc fags get frost reskins and miracle fags get the most pathetic spell in the game

But sorcerer one or two shots everything from the start of the game.

Post your waifus

Take the ring off

your waifu can eat shittu

delete your waifu

Holy shit, I just saw 60fps Gael for the first time on youtube, my game's usually around 40fps or so
Everything seems so much faster and it's almost as if his attacks weren't even the same, this is weird

A 40/40 Pyro is going to hit pretty hard with both regular Pyromancies and Dark Pyromancies, but you'll never be able to fit any meaningful amount of Dex on the build while remaining under SL120. Technically the softcap for Dark is 45/45, but even fewer builds are able to hit that. A 45 Int caster will only be able to use Dark Sorceries well, even casting regular Sorceries is going to be pretty bad since you need 60 Int to hit that softcap. But it will allow you to put points into Dex for melee.

And as always, remember to lock your ring slots with Sage's Ring, the spell-boosting rings, and Crown of Dusk and off-hand Sc**lar's Candlestick if you're using any form of Sorcery.

How many points do I need in faith for miracles to start doing reasonable damage, because good Lord this is suffering.

In 3 you want 40 with Canvas Talisman/Rose at the very least and ideally getting it up to 60 with Yorshka's Chime/the standard Talisman. If you're actually focused on casting with them you should also have Morne's Ring and Ring of the Sun's Firstborn on since they give large percentage boosts.

60, plus one spell at the very end of the second DLC and one that you only get after beating the game :^)

No it doesn't lol, I played DS3 sorc and with BB style enemy movement it's basically a shitty straight sword build until you slowly complete your optimum damage cookie cutter over the course of the entire game, at which point you OKO bosses.
Can't even use the best soul arrow because it's so FP inefficient, and soul stream+crystal sorceries+the strongest staff are in fucking Archives while Pyromancer basically gets their best shit halfway through the game.

I'm pretty sure they nerfed it but before the best way to sorc was to not PVE at all, just use spook+invisible body to run the entire game in a low SL boss rush before pumping the shit out of your stats with all your souls. Especially with garbage fights like Yhorm and Wyvern being free money. I guess I could give mercury and storyteller staff a try.

Alright /dsg/, the steam sale said fuck you to me and didn't put Dark Souls on sale. I recently beat DaS1 and want to move on to 2, but all the mixed feelings have me a little spooked. Am I gonna regret paying $40 for a two year old game? SoTFS version btw. I don't mind if it's "different" than DaS1, but is it really shit like a lot of people say it is?

>Retardedly aggressive phantoms refuse to heal and keep chasing you down because you're on 50% HP
>All three of them die to a single twinaxe L1 combo
>Host jumps off a cliff in despair

Killed a gank, now I can sleep

It's not shit unless you specifically dislike a lot of objective things in it that are completely fine to dislike if you do. I'd say like every Souls game it's worth at least 1-2 playthroughs to see how you feel about it.

I like her

>paying 40 for SOTFS
no way it's that much, wtf? Refund and pirate lol, PVP for Souls is garbage anyway.

I like it but there's bitter feelings about the graphical downgrade, huge bait and switch. Should've been delayed for 1-2 years. I dunno there's a lot of hidden depth and charm which tells you at least some part of the dev team were trying. You have to get into it though, most people don't have time for more than a 1 and done.

If you want to do something unique to that game, play Hexer.
Also maybe use CE to set the game to NG+3 on a run, as there's NG+ content changes like new armors and vendors selling spells that are usually covenant exclusive.

it's the worst souls game by far. if dark souls 1 wasn't at least a "pretty good" to "great" game to you just skip it

also fuck no for $40. get it for less than $20 or don't get it.

do people actually prefer 3 to 2?
im not shitting on your opinion, you like what you like i get that, but i dont see how

Yeah it's $40 on steam. I'd probably just get it off g2a for like $15 or some shit though. I only played DaS1 once through, and would *probably* do the same for DaS2. I just don't really see the point in replaying a game that's exactly the same, when I just beat it, you know?
That's what I keep hearing, but there's nothing wrong imo with it being the worst of the series, if it's still a decent/fun game. DaS1 was definitely a fun and great game, but in my mind it didn't really quite live up to all the hype of it being the god send of video games. Gwyn was easy as fuck and it just felt a little hollow when I beat it.

ds2 is a very different game to 1, and its a great play, i recommend getting it cheap and dumping your first few levels into adp till its at least 25

>No it doesn't lol, I played DS3 sorc
No you haven't. Post proof. because from the sounds of it you're doing something horribly wrong.

Sorc starts off as one of the strongest classes for pve. You can one or two shot almost everything in the game. Even most bosses die in 3 direct hits until end game. Hell even then some still die in a few direct hits.

>Can't even use the best soul arrow because it's so FP inefficient,

You clearly have never played this game and have no clue what you're talking about.

>Friede sticks to ariandel side for all the duration of phase 2, making attacking impossible without being hit
I swear to god i'm going to kill someone and that someone is probably going to be me.

What platform are you on? I'll help if you want

It's my first time fighting her (them?) so i want to do it alone, any advice is welcome though.

>the steam sale said fuck you to me and didn't put Dark Souls on sale
That's because it hasn't happened yet. This is a Halloween spooky title sale, there's going to be an actual Thanksgiving sale where all the actual games will be cheap. And if there isn't, then it's going to be the Christmas sale.

Just wait 1 and a half months, tops, and then buy SotFS for $10.

Ariandel falls quickly to bleed

Please.

> dark souls isn't spooky
ok. i'll either wait and do that or just pick it up off g2a.

>buying second-hand keys
Enjoy getting scammed. You're literally better off pirating than buying from one of those sites.

>bosses die in 3 direct hits
>lmao look at this webm I can one shot these fucking kneeling peasant hollows for a fraction of my fp just like every fucking class in the game with 1-2 swings or a charge attack
oh ok it's this faggot

Also my bad yeah, great heavy soul arrow is most efficient damage to cost ratio but you get half the casts as great arrow and a slower cast speed. Great Soul arrow was the better bread and butter because you could just replace heavy with a more powerful projectile.

>Why doesn't my soul darts do as much damage as crystal soul spears with the fp cost of a soul arrow

Gtfo my dude. You're terrible and it's a waste of my time to communicate with you.

Anyone want to start a new DS2 char?

sure but only sotfs. Meet you at forest of the fallen giants

sounds good. just need to figure out what kind of weapons i want to use.

I'm going pure magic since this is the best game for magic.

Booting up my MSX.

>people don't like the Depths
why? I know sewer levels are overdone but it's nice to navigate, the mazy parts are pretty well made with the rats luring you into traps, and it's pretty spooky the first time with cursefrogs and the like
Gaping Dragon isn't the greatest boss but it teaches the player to be patient, and on later playthroughs it's a free metric fuckton of souls

maybe everyone just got eaten by the slimes their first time

It's not that I hate Depths, I hate having to go there to pick the ember every time.

You're taking so long.

well this is only my third playthrough or something. I"ll just go.

What fucking platform

Is exile GS good for the princes fight in 3? its my first play through, and I have 40 str and 16 dex. should I put a heavy gem onto it?

Exile GS is great in general and yes you should, it scales best with Heavy infusion on a pure STR build.

>cookie cutter build with shit locked until the very end of the game
>better go through the effort of posting a pathetic webm of one shotting the fucking weakest hollows in the first level of the game as if this is beyond pyromancer
>this guy confused fp/damage efficiency with cast#/damage efficiency so I'll try to make a retarded strawman where I want to replace the spam spell GSA with soul spear as if the damage/fp divide between GSA and HGSA is massive
>also outright lie about 3 shotting early bosses unless I'm autistically over-levelling
If you're so fucking brain dead you're trying to champion DS3 sorcery over DS3 pyromancy, there's no helping you at all. You're actually a joke, it's common fucking knowledge at this point.
Pyromancy is overall better in both PVE and PVP, and you unlock your best shit around demon ruins rather than fucking archives.

I usually go through it by taking the quickest path, just grabbing the Ember takes a split second though
the whole area with Gaping Dragon + Kirk and a bunch of other stuff like the butchers and the giant rat is like 35000 souls
There's also the large titty shard

PC for me. finally at the forest near the old hag.

haven't played DaS3 since the first DLC came out and lost all my saves on a dead hard drive
int/dex blenders still a thing?

Drave or whatever? I'm rushing the soapstone. Can't see any sign but that. Maybe I got softbanned, I don't know.

I just put mine down

I don't see you and it's been so long.

That'll work but you should raise INT to 60 to get the optimal benefit from Crystal Magic Weapon, take some points out of END and VIT for that to reach it.

Nope, nothing. You really need to tell your character's name.

What SM you at?

Friede's and GSoJ are stll the go-to Dex-Int weapons. There's a side-arm dagger in TRC, but it's pretty shit unless you autistically learn how to use it.

Your build is actually somewhat sub-optimal since CSS is only good at 50+ Int, and CMW doesn't buff for shit unless you have 60 Int. At your level of investment you're better off using the above-mentioned weapons along with MLGS and Crystal infusion.

the person i got summoned by wasn't you? i'm 'Yvr'

No. Let me know when you're done.

base sm. Just ran here pretty much been waiting hours for you.

I'll put mine down in a second.

I got the guy. I'm at 30k something now.

Here.

Make that 23k actually.

The guy sure takes a while to respond, hit me up if you want to tag along. Killed Giant and Pursuer.

Yo guy.
That was me. Summon me already.

I like edgy waifus

Been here waiting for so long. Holy shit.

I've yet to do either of my bosses, but I don't see anyone's sign.

>dryfingering with way of blue as I make new invasion build
>had two of the greatest pvp fights of my life
>one was against a twink with a dragonslayer axe in farron keep as me and a blue extinguish the three fires over the course of 20 minutes
>everybody is using everything at their disposal, the poison swamp was being abused on both sides once everyone ran out of estus
>ends when a lagspike kills both me and the invader
>second against another twink with the profane gs in the catacombs
>me and blue fending off skeletons and projectiles
>estus charms everywhere
>finish it with a clutch backstab when invader runs out of stamina
>get killed by that same guy a few minutes later
>we become friends

I love this fucking game

>not adding them on Steam
>waiting for anonymous responses on Veeky Forums

This isn't working. I know we're in the same pool as that guy managed to summon us both. I'm done for now.

If anyone wants to rush a sunshitter on SOTFS PC later on throw me a (You), we'll trade medals.

How do you deal with the two silver knight archers in another londo? I can't get up this ramp, it's rediculous.

Don't stop, keep running and reach the end of the rafter, then find the safe spot where both can't hit you and deal with the one blocking your way.

I still can't believe that section made it into the game, desu

Hold down your roll key to sprint
Run in a straight line up the ramp

How difficult is it to get Crow Quills as a low level character just trying to sprint past everything?