>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

nya ha ha!

mommy mila... woah...

Sex.

¡ɹǝɥ ʇnoqɐ ǝɔiu ƃuiɥʇǝɯos ʎɐS ˙ɐiʌilO si siɥ┴

MOMMY

can someone explain what the fuck people mean when they say rates are not actually 3%

Post your waifu and judge others

pic related

Math and shiii

Cute slut.

!!!

Not the most informed guy here, but I think it has to do with the amount of focus units of a color as well as the total size of the 5* pool of said color. When combining the two, the actual chance of getting a focus unit or non focus 5* aren't exactly as the game displays.

Are any of you using Sakura in your arena teams? How is she holding up? What skills did you put on her?

I want to suckle on mommy mila's dragon toes

>Marisa never ever

It's not fair, lads.

r8 and no h8 pls

>genderswapped lion lord
NO!

OK /feg/, you get to pick any unit in the game to have a +10 perfect IV spread version of.

Who is it?

I don't need Ayra

I just want her

All forms of Jakob are shit. Fuck Jakob so much.

Heaven't started but
>spanky paddle+
>repo
>glacies
>DD3
>guard
>atk ploy
>DD3
is what I'm shooting for.

nino

>Effie
>Tana
>Lancina
>Azura
>uhh

Why are most lances so shit?

>2 koma
There's something missing here.

this meme again

But they are. The odds of a 5 star being generated is 3% for each at standard rates. What they are referring to is getting that specific unit as your 5*, which then, yes. It is not 3%.

3% is the unconditional chance of getting a focus unit.. If you snipe, your chances are higher

>Replacing Warding Stance for DD
Why?

I'm gay

>camus
>lukas
>oscar/peri

It's better

Did I do gud?

They aren't, you're just bad at using them.

We already know, Corrin.

>that delicious tummy
Yes

It's technically an improvement, even if she wouldn't normally be fighting archers and daggers

¡ssɐ s,ɐiʌilO dɐls oʇ ʇuɐʍ I

hi gay

Because DD does what Warding Stance does with the added benefit of also increasing Def by 6 if you ever run into a bow user. Literally the only time Warding stance would be better is if you get attacked by a dragon.

Can someone please explain the gorilla meme please

Tacomeme

gorilla

But her defense is garbage
Literally less than Felicia

My wife.

gorilla

tri-IIII-ick!

Fuck I don’t want to replace caeda

What's the point for saving orbs ? The one you want is always the last one

>4866
High enough to hit T20 this season?

Name a counter to Sigurd.

LICK

Warding stance is enemy phase only.

Another Sigurd with swordbreaker

Fire magic.

So is Distant Def?

Truth

Also who has the red owl tome?

But user, the question wasn't a matter of being enemy phase or not

THE WALL

Hinata

Yes, but the point is it's still better than Warding Blow just because it gives more. Now if we're talking about a truly optimal A slot skill for her it would probably be Atk/Res Bond because it gives you 5 extra attack for only 1 less res.

>I don't want to replace Caede

Yes you do. She's fucking shit.

Unless she's your waifu

Literally the rarest unit in the game

>14 def (20 with DD and possibly 26 with dd6) and 33 hp
>surviving archers

Cuckrina

>rolling with less than 20 orbs
is this the most autistic thing to do?

My Xander laughs at sigurds
and no, he does not use Fury or swordbreaker

Knightsbane+ with Swordbreaker, Quick Riposte, or enough speed to double.

My Tana and Cordi crush him pretty easily.

You have 5 seconds to explain why you're pulling on a banner that last for a month now instead of waiting. Choose your words carefully.

I want to cum on her tummy and forbid her from cleaning it off

No

No, but sperging when someone does something you don't like is.

New to FE4. Who should I pair proto-Hector with?

off to prison with you

I had enough orbs to do the full pull with the free roll so I went for it. I'm saving until the end of the month now though

Bonus units

So ? I got what I wanted

Literally any decent lance that doubles him. Even Sharena can do it.

>still mad from the previous thread
No wonder you get made fun of so much.

9/13 orb master race, when else are you going to get 4 or 5 of the color you want?

I'm very dumb

PUDGY TUMMY

>implying I'm pulling

Ravioli Ravioli give me fucking hone fliers.

I got two and I don't want to fodder the spare because she has good IVs

S!Corrin

Is a -hp +spd Sigurd worth using over a -att +def? Does the 4hp hurt his matchups?

I only did the 15 orb full pull, I'm rolling reds on TT banner until it dies out or I get a red 5*(or screwed out of one due to lack of reds).

The chance of getting a colored orb to appear is based on the number of heroes that take up that color overall as well as the focus heroes for that banner. On the Halloween banner, for example, there's about a 29% chance of a red orb appearing, both because there's a red focus unit and because reds are the most common type of unit in the game, while green orbs only have about a 19% chance of appearing.

This is due to the fact that every time you click that "summon" button, everything is predetermined. No matter when, how, or why you click one of the colored orbs shown before you, the hero behind that orb was already decided.

So the reason green orbs appear less is because there's less green heroes in the game. But when you do click on a green orb, you on average have a higher chance of getting a 5* unit, because the pool of units that are green is smaller than the pool of units that are red. That's why red orbs appear more often, because the pool of 5* reds is much larger and the chances of getting the red you desire is a lot less. Focus units obviously get a bit more umph, but for basically every unit that's on a banner, even a focus unit, unless they're green the actual chance of getting them is less than 3%, because math. To give some examples, the chance of getitng Nowi is somehting like 2.5%, while the chance of getting Henry is about 4%. Getting Dierdre was a whopping 5%. Assuming the unit you pulled was a 5*, of course.

Yay!

Is cat Sakura any good?

>xander
ahahaaha thanks for the laugh!

tried to get nowi with 40 orbs, got a sanaki and a dupe caeda. i guess its not my time

my sigurd laughs at ______

She's a dagger unit, what do you think?

>tfw want hinoka and minerva
>tfw really want nowi
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?