/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2639
spook edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately.
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
>Image folder (contains CaC)mediafire.com/file/b85jlyfssbyna4m/images.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-10302017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/
tsuiran.jp/word/2520129/hourly?t=1508378400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D R A G O N S

MAKE ME AN ARCHETYPE

Where's the pic of Kylo Ren as Agnimazud and Blaster as Vader's mask?

when you shut the fuck up

But i haven't said anything, i've been typing, not talking.

>and dd did become a part of DDD
What did they mean by this?

Reposting.
So, if I have been away from the game for a long time and have no cards anymore, but want to play competitively, which would be a good deck to buy? My LGS has:
>Onslaught of the Fire Kings (this one is cheaper for some reason)
>Saga of Blue-Eyes White Dragon
>Yugi Muto
>Yugi Reloaded
>Seto Kaiba
>Pendulum Domination
>Machine Reactor
>Dinosmasher's Fury
>Link Cyberse (this one is pre-sale)
It also has the Link Strike and Yuya starter decks and the Odd-Eyes, Yugi2017 and Kaiba2017 Mega-tins.

learn before you meme

>implying
Also that doesn't suddenly make D.D. the same thing as D/D.

kaiba abc or dino

Either Pendulum Domination for Pendulum Magicians or Seto Kaiba for ABC.

>Pendulum Domination for Pendulum Magicians
???

Is the meta really that limited?

if you want to begin from a starter / structure

If a flip monster was to be destroyed by a card effect like Dark Hole, and I chained a card with an effect to change my monster to face up attack/defense position before it got destroyed, would its flip effect activate? And if so, does it activate within the same chain or after the chain resolves?

If it's a mandatory effect, yes it still activates in a new chain. Otherwise, it misses the timing.

If I special summon a monster face-down then flip summoned it, would it still be considered a "special summoned monster" or a "flip summoned monster" now that I just flip summoned it?

Asking for effects that affects special summoned monsters specifically

Shit, I fucked it up.

If a special sumoned monster gets banished and comes back would it still be considered special summoned or "returned from the banished zone"?

no, you can't take it with 101

In both cases it's still considered to have been special summoned.

What drugs do you guys use before playing YGO? I like taking about 60mg of Vyvanse before a session, but then again I have ADD so I kind of need it. Recommended dose right now is 20mg a day so it's not too crazy to bump it up to 60.

>tfw to intelligent too do drugs

What if I special summon a gemini monster then normal summon it after. Is it considered normal summoned or special summoned?

And how about if I flip the special summoned then normal summoned gemini monster facedown then flip summon it before normal summoning it a second time?

I don't need drugs.

Nobody "needs" drugs, tough guy, but sometimes it's fun to try new things while playing games. Weed, for instance, helps me play fighting games.

Some people need to withstand the pain of their diseases, that's tough shit.

You should try killing yourself then. Because that's what you're doing every time you take drugs. It's okay to say no.

Yeah pain meds are different. I'm more talking about recreational shit. To be honest, my ADD is so bad that I can't even read books. My mind races with other things while I "read" but my mind doesn't take any of the info in. That's why I have vyvanse in the first place. I just take a couple extra if I want to stay up and play some YGO.
Wow deep bro! Xd

DUDE

I bring my flask to regionals and nats. It probably hurts more than it helps but it makes mingling with broken autists easier.

I need drugs because of the pain. I shouldn't even be able to stand or walk.

God this is a good idea for when I finally go out and play IRL. Used to drink and play MtG with my ex, shit was way more fun and she liked it more because I'd make more misplays.
WEED
Nobody cares, dumb tripfag

It only remembers that it was special summoned if you don't flip summon it. If it is flipped face up by battle or a card effect it's fine.

I care.

Cry me a river then

Alright. Where do you want the river? When do you want it done?

been fucking around in singles with this for about an hour. it's actually a pretty fun deck, and i really don't mind links at this stage.

I want it here and now you whiny little weak faggot

Okay. I'll start crying now. Expect the river to be done in a few years/

Has your favorite deck topped this week?
ygorganization.com/ocg-10302017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/

>Don't take my Vyvanse prescrip
>don't know anyone to sell it to, even though I know it's like $300 a bottle

What next /dng/

Yeah, even without Diagram at 3. This is the first time a Link era archetype I like isn't complete dogshit

>pull out my contacting "c"

Plop down this little guy

What will the next Dark Magicians support be?

shit

Some card that Blue Eyes can use better

something that can actually make the deck good for once?
It'd be kind of hard, given how disparate the support for the deck is, and that, y'know, it's based on summoning a level 7 normal monster with only 2500 atk

or maybe instead of wasting more space in sets with more support for this garbage nostalgiabait deck, they could add more legacy support for cooler old decks, or gosh, maybe even a new deck!

Konami will never give up on DM and Blue-Eyes. Just deal with it.

I wouldn't have a problem if the DM support was good, but somehow they always manage to make the Blue-Eyes support actually good and the DM support hot garbage.

>but somehow they always manage to make the Blue-Eyes support actually good and the DM support hot garbage.
The entire OCG MP disproves this post.

DM has gotten a huge buff over the past year or so. It just needs a bit more to round off the edges. As it is now, DM wouldn't be that bad if not for its kryptonite which is backrow removal and the fact that The Eye of Timaeus isn't searchable. That was a huge oversight on their part.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law, especially during Halloween

>"yeah we're gonna update Percy with links soon"
>Links still not on Percy

>Burning Abyss
Man I was so excited for Links because I thought it was finally gonna kill this degeneracy.
Looking back I guess I should have known better.

>there will never be a Dragon Master Knight retrain that enables an archetype fusing BLS decks with Blue-Eyes decks
Are we born to suffer?

non-canon

and those boys dont even have their link monster yet

They should make a Ritual monster for Chaos Form. What's the point of the Dark Magician text in the card otherwise.

>What's the point of the Dark Magician text in the card otherwise.
Because fuck Chaos MAX for being part of a completely shit archetype that Yugi started in the 90s.

Not joking, this card works for both Magician of Black Chaos and all the BLS rituals, Konami was just taking the piss

you know i actually took this meme advice and i'm playing him in pend magicians for the next banlist. play testing him all day and i have yet to lose against another pend magi player.

playtesting against retards does not count.

He didnt say he was playing against you

>guy admits when he sees 4 ls in grave
he was right on the money too

Is it still worth siding in Chain Disappearence for Spyrals?

No, they just had all their targets limited.

what should my last extra deck monster be?

Lightsworn Link

it's a tcg format deck, nerd. otherwise my link lineup would be completely different.

fuck you faggot say that to my face

so with the link summoning stuff you can only summon 1 extra deck monster unless the arrows are pointing to a different spot right, so if i wasnt running any link monsters i would only be able to summon 1 monster unless its removed right?

also whats the point of chronomoly jet in cyber dragon decks is it because nova? also how exactly do i use infinity and nova
this is the deck ive made so far from net decking even if i dont understand some of this shit

thanks again for all the help you guys have given me in the last couple threads

Okay, figured.

Missus radiant or gaia saber. Didn't some canadian run this same deck at the london LLDS?

Why not use g2pro/ygopro2?

You turbo into Nova and Infinity summons itself on top of it. You use it for its negation effect. Can also remove attack position monsters by attaching them to itself. You are right about the link stuff. Jet isnt that good unless you absolutely want to turbo into Nova/Infinity but you already have Machine dupe and Galaxy Soldier for that. Add Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon. It is generic removable like a Kaiju as long as a cyber Dragon monster(includes Infinity/Nova too) is anywhere on the field. Run the Qli link too if this is online, since it searches Level 5+ machines and only needs 2 machines to make

>Missus
>6 targets, one of which is an extra deck monster
Come on /dng/

I don't know where to begin with deck making.

actually 11 targets (3 goblin, giant rex, thousand blades, garnet, 2 mathman, glow-up, seraph and maxx c but who the fuck is normal summoning maxx c) but you're pretty much right, it's hard to get 2 on the field at once without lucksacking
i had missus in there before but didn't need it after 11 games so he may more may not be added back

Try Duel Links

deckbuilding*
And honestly, its a simple step, google the deck you want to play and netdeck, from that point you can do the TTT, Test, Tweak and Tech-pick

Is AI in G2Pro only available when playing MR3? Can't get it to work to play MR4

How long do I have to play to be able to form an educated opinion? I've been playing for about a year now and feel like I still don't have one.

try changing your ip to this IP: 50.53.229.66 Port: 8911

Well you don't need to play for a long time, more like you need to have valid knownledge on the game

I'm on that ip and it plays MR3

tsuiran.jp/word/2520129/hourly?t=1508378400

Reminder that Link VRAINS Pack 2, which is now confirmed to contain exclusively anime support, is rumored to have the following archetypes:
1. Dark Magician
2. Blue-Eyes
3. Red-Eyes
4. Chaos (Black Luster Soldier?)
5. Legendary Dragon
6. HERO
7. Cyber Angel
8. Cyber Dragon
9. Ancient Gear
10. Synchron
11. Resonator
12. Blackwing
13. Infernity
14. Utopic
15. Galaxy
16. Odd-Eyes
17. Magician (Link Pendulum?)
18. Frightfur
19. Raidraptor
20. D/D/D

Same source as the first LV pack?

32 man tourney held on the 28th of October with Spyrals taking top 3; but this deck taking 4th curiously enough.

Legendary Duelists 2 is a 51 card set in the OCG, it's 53 in the TCG. Maybe they're finally importing those crystal beast pendulums.

Is it time to pick up max rarity Crystal Beast stuff?

>triple Gale Dogra
Have memes gone too far?

>more ancient gear

Please stop.

gale dogra has been topping jap locals since fucking 2014

>See this deck
>See the 1 copy of Kristya
>Remember she's a thing
Bye Saffira, i hardly miss you.

so will cyber dragon finally get a powerbond searcher