/dg/ - DESTINY

I Seriously Hope You Guys Don't Miss Me Edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Royal Pools Challenge: A player must always be in the water by Sun Platform at all times, jumping or moving away from the water will result in a failed Challenge.
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Prism & Time Warp: Killing Time
Flashpoint: EDZ
Xur: N/A
Trials: N/A

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2017/10/30/destiny-2-curse-osiris-expansion-dlc-arrives-dec-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fingertips.

ON MY MIND

its hc meta tho

>279

is this a meme? Or does Bungie hate me

major update to everything when

hitch, still waiting for that clan add. Also, what's the discord?

>all i want for the warlock is the nessus robes
>got all the other pieces but that one.
Did bungie invest in mind reading technology to not let you get what you want

FIX THE FUCKING MEMORY LEAK
>tfw finally got past 280

Bless OP.

I thought I was gonna have to do it. I don't have any images saved for this thread.

Hitch is doing normie stuff and/or sleeping just wait on it

Switch region.

its been 2 days senpai. i want to be spoonfed meow

>copy and paste oringinal OP
>google destiny
>billions of images immediately

and some of you pc shitters were actually talking about separate generals lmao how would you retards manage without us

>still no jewriels after 3 days of nessus farming

>implying we aren't in the pc discord
This place is only where we shitpost.

>mfw I was in 269 hell yesterday
>Am In 277 hell right now

I did get lucky with high level drops but fuck

pcstain here

I appreciate you consolefags it will most likely be one of your transfers carrying my sorry ass through the raid tomorrow so thanks

It will be, you fucking nigger.

Ay what track plays when Ghaul puts his bondage 2.0 machine on the Traveler in the first cutscene?

Why am I seeing so many sunbreakers in crucible tonight? Is this the new hot meme?

Probably the reddit post that showed the nade damage.

>Harsh Language is a better Flash and Thunder
What's up with blues being better than rares in some cases?

This game worth getting at all? I didn't play Destiny 1. I'd be getting it on PC ultra settings 60fps master race.

>all the lore and flavor commentary you can get from the semi-hidden investigate points around the tower
Neat.

dulfy.net/2017/10/30/destiny-2-curse-osiris-expansion-dlc-arrives-dec-5/

;)

WHO MF REAL GUARDIAN HOURS

SMASH DAT PC NF WITH ME

Wait for a sale.

I want Hakke to not exclusively make the slowest firing weapons in the game please. Their aesthetic is too good to waste.

I was 90% through that process when I checked again and the thread was up, but thanks for the tutorial m8.

so are graphics the only thing that matters to you? How about you research the fucking game a little to see if it peaks your interest dumbass

t. Pcfag

I want Bungo to fix the fucking memory leak

>tfw I'm gonna have to leave Density 1 tomorrow for the raid

>Especially because I want to stream it

Patch coming on Thursday. Maybe then?

what said destiny isn’t complicated you can tell from a 5 minute gameplay session if this is your type of game

>three exotics in Cayde's chests
woah, is this the power of hunters

Also probably because the Sun super is a lot safer and more reliable than the others when it comes to PvP. You can easily pull it out anywhere and be guaranteed to be able to engage enemies when the time is right. A striker or defender has to save it for just the right moment or they will not have enough time to run up to enemies, plus the running at enemies part is quite a drain on health.

>he doesn't exclusively use the slowest firing weapons available
fag

That isn't true. You don't really see how repetitive the grind is or how lackluster the exotics feel in a 5 min video.

Is there enough content to warrant a purchase though? If I'm going to buy the game, I'm going to get the (((season pass))) because I'll be cucked without it. Is it a good game if I never played D1?

>always aggressive game play in all pvp games I do
>get punishes so hard by this scout meta
I think I will stop pvping till the meta switches. Sitting and waiting back with my team just isn't for me. If I can't go nuts deep I don't like to play.

it'l probably be better if you never played the first game

>implying all the transfers didn't already get into their own group to avoid playing with shitters who don't already know the raid

reminder that it you're not at least 280 you're a detriment in the raid that releases in 11 hours 40 minutes from now

yeah but all you have to do as striker is place your wall in a terrible place to bait them into your super's range
75% of the people that see a wall always jump over/around it

if youre not 280 can you even do the raid

Slow weapons are good

there’s plenty of console transfers that said they’re running the raid for newbies all week so I’m not worried :)

just buy it it sounds like you want to play anyway

It was literally just dub that said that after he finishes his autism raid

Good luck

>he’s not in the discord

oh god I forgot sorry

Do I turn these things in now at plvl 238 or do I wait until level 265+?

The only ones you don't want to accept until 265 are the "Powerful Engrams"

you can do the raid at 260 if you really wanted to what are you talking about

looking for one more for PC Nightfall, power 258 and 281

ClingingMars#1419

Switch region or wait about a day for the patch.

Got some replies in the other thread but will post here again.

Pc bro here, How the fuck do I get better and get higher kill counts? I've always been an MMO player, not so much FPS and I've was really looking forward to this as a replacement for FFXIV which I'm bored of.

I can deal with the no interaction or general chat but I attempted nightfall earlier, we failed, via one of those LFG sites and my kill count was nearly 20 less than what the others had (was using scout/pulse rifles, since they're the best I have).

My warlock is i267 so I don't think i should be doing so poorly but how are you supposed to figure out what the fuck to do if there's no pug/lfg function?

The other people I was with just ran through fast as possible while ignoring as many enemies and didn't utter a single word.

This experience has got me down as I know it was mainly my fault we lost and if the rest of the game is going to be like this for me why should I even bother playing.
Also someone mentioned:
>Maybe it was the modifier that did you in? Did you swap between the elements when it changed?

What does that mean?

>can’t even finish nightfalls in a full fireteam

dude I solo the nf pcfags have brought in a entire new type of shitter

>What does that mean?
PCuck here, but I can answer your question.

Nightfalls have different modifiers per week which you can find in the bottom left before you start it.
You might be familiar with the 'Torrent' modifier which lowered the cooldowns of all your skills last week.
This week, you are required to switch through a cycle of the three elements to deal extra damage (reduced if it's not the right one, and normal if kinetic).
There will be a bottom left notification for this change.

I thought you could get the clan engrams on each of your alts each week? Am I crazy?

>stick with your fireteam
>shoot what they shoot
>listen to their callouts if they’re speaking at all

A nightfall is a glorified stoke im not trying to talk shit but my 13 year old little brother has completed this week’s nightfall

This week has Prism. It will rotate between Arc, Void, and Solar while you are in the strike, and the current type does extra damage, while the others decreased. Kinetic is unchanged.

So basically you want to hold your Super for example until it changes for the extra damage.

Also at least not having the same type of damage in both slots would be good. You then swap weapons when the type changes.

huh was using the same weapons the entire time. May explain it.

>tfw you're a replican not a replicant

The hell causes this weird-ass glow.

>tfw teammates cluster together and eat grenades/supers
>everyone ignores power ammo
>tfw can only carry about half the time

I'm really not even good at all and it's astounding how tunnel-visioned people are in the Crucible.

You kill count isn't actually the be-all-end-all stat. For instance if you are putting damage out and others are getting the killing blows. Or if you're running objectives (which nightfalls have) or any other reason. Don't get too caught up on that.

Learn the activity. If it's a nightfall, you cant be expected to play flawlessly on your first time through the strike, but you should be able to learn where you'll need to focus your attention after you go through it once.

Know which enemies to prioritize. This priority can change depending on your loadout; maybe you're better at popping a row of scions, maybe you're better at wading through thrall, maybe you're better at hammering down knights or chasing down captains.

267 is... lowish? I think I was 280 every time I've done the nightfall and that felt comfy.

Like every activity the most important thing is not dying. If you're dead your DPS drops to zero.

>still nothing from Bungie at Paris

just leave the pc newfags alone alone

they actually do need time they’re new guys they don’t know everything we do as much as it may surprise you

Why isn't the companion app available on web? This is some fucking bullshit.

Im a pcfag, not nearly as dumb as that guy

only needed to read one (1) guide

fine but still struggling with the nightfall? I could understand the raid but lmao I guess

thank god I was beginning to think you all were retarded

>have to restart my game every hour because memory leak
How haven't they poured the resources into fixing this shit yet? I have to constantly watch my cpu temps because of this shit.

Switch region. What's the matter with you people?

>need to get higher power level to beat Tienshinhan
>have a power of 230
>Nightfall/Korin's Tower may be too much
>no idea what else to do to get stronger

I'm so lost. I played D1 on PS3? back in the day but quit shortly after the first expansion. I don't even remember how I managed

either leave your clan or wait for the fix coming in the next update they’ve addressed this multiple times

>play on europoor servers
>just deal with that sweat 150 ping
Why the fuck would I do that?

>tfw Dead Orbit will almost certainly win the next faction rally since they're getting an Not!AK and silenced Not!glock

This isn't CS:GO.

then leave your clan sorry user gave you an option faggot

I can never figure out how to leave fireteam.
Half the time I can't even figure out if I am in one.

Check the roster?

>mic drop

>it’s nothing

yay so new raid or nah?

WE ARE PAYING 20 BUCKS

FOR NO NEW RAID

LMAO

Summon ghost, press appropriate button

>2 raids in less than 4 months

You’re crazy if you think Bungo is gonna crank up the faucet that much so soon after pc release, you can MAYBE expect a VoG remake

This game worth a buy if I never played the first? Is it cross platform? Im on PC. I've heard it's super short. Like only 10 hours of content.

its only 10 hours of story content, its 100 hours of boring content

>Want to be in a clan to get the powerful gear from the weekly
>Memory leak has started

God damn it.

if you play crucible while on another region you should be be temp banned

no there’s over 100 hours of co tent before you even start the endgame stop listening to memes

You better be including the 10 hours of story in with that 100 hours of boring content. The story is boring and the writing is bad. Double whammy.

Yes. No. Alright. Wouldn't exactly call it short. People probably skip the adventures and then complain about lack of story. They also don't want to put in minimum effort to do the 'challenging' stuff.

I bet I have better latency than you.

>confusing the pc new shitters

I love it guys I knew we weren’t dead

I wasn't the one lagging but ok think whatever you want eurofag
just don't feel like remaking the webm to show me shooting another guy without anybody lagging

endgame grind is meaningless
feel weak as fuck compared to D1

Will valakadyn be good enough for the raid?

This is definitely not true.
I can see the engram of Commander Zavala @ the Red War scaling with my plevel.