/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/vg/170130314#p170141568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Miu big family

I love Junko!

Happy Halloween /drg/

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Precious Himiko!

Miu!

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

goodnight

Mahiru!

Miu

I love Akane!

Why would they do this.

I want to be a slut for Dangans and /drg/enerates!

MONACA~!!!

Mugi!

Holy shit what a ride. I didn't expect to feel so emotional during the final sequences of the game or so empty after finishing it. Listening to the ACTUAL ending credits theme has me in tears.

Without a shred of recency bias I can say that this is by far my favorite game in the series. Near-perfect cast, great trials and executions, the fifth and six investigations were incredible, and the OST is a godsend. I sincerely hope this isn't the end of the franchise.

Thank you guys so much for being here for this whole experience dating back to January and into last thread. One of my closest friends, also a Danganronpa fan, cut ties with me out of nowhere shortly before I started college, so having you guys as a resource to fill the void he left was invaluable to me. Apologies for the blog, but you guys should expect that from me at this point.

Anyway, goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

I think I love them all.
I want to sit the blackened ones down and tell them that we all make mistakes.

Be honest user, which one of the kumasutra scene turned you the most on?

Even Celes?

I would give celes an EXTRA tight hug

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

When the heck is it revealed that Akane and Aoi are siblings?

>siblings
>Asahina
>Owari
that's not how it works, user.

I literally cut ties with my entire hometown after I started college
No regerts
Sleep well

Have a nice night user.

Akane did say that everytime she came home, somethin’ was new, y’never know, they /could/.

>Enoshima
>Ikusaba

Hey. I hope you and everyone else had a good Halloween. I gotta sleep since I've caught a cold since the weekend. Be well.

Good night.
Good night. I'm glad you enjoyed V3 and I hope you enjoy the postgame as well, if you choose to do it.

I've pretty much done the same, but this was an internet friend that I would talk to for hours a day every day. For him to drop me so suddenly was unexpected and it still fucks me up.

She wouldnt allow it. If you tried she would stab you.

Underrated moment from last thread was Kaedeanon discovering his hidden lust for his waifu

So that'll be my mission in life. Open Celeste's heart up so she'll accept my hug

Because there was an inconsistency with the bolt hole/blood. Why they moved the arm, who knows.

Sisterly bonding!

It would be worth it, the stabbing would unlock the "death grip" and I could spend my last moments with her locked in my arms

I'm sorry. I guess you've learned a lesson about how dangerous it is to have friends. Internet friendships rarely last and they do hurt to think about, truly. Things change

I'm gonna go to sleep.
Goodnight /drg/

Night buddy!

She wouldnt. At most she'd allow you kneel and kiss her feet. Maybe kiss her hand if she's feeling generous.

forgot my little gif
Goodnight again /drg/

That sounds better than a hug desu

Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Wife of the Ultimate Detective, Shuichi Saihara, hears a knock on the front door followed by someone sliding a table underneath the gap! Miu Iruma, Ultimate Doting Mother, tells her daughter to stay put as a video pops up on the screen! As the screen comes to life, she almost drops it out of shock when she sees no one other than the Ultimate Cuckquean, Kaede Akamatsu, and her husband, Shuichi Saihara, in a dimly lit room!

Shuichi attempting to say something and reaching out to the camera before getting restrained by the Ultimate Supreme Leader, Kokichi Ouma! Shuichi has a number of IVs stuck into him, leaving him in a half-conscious, half-daze as Kaede gloats! The former Ultimate Pianist, now the Ultimate DICE Recruit, poking the lens of the camera and ranting about how it's finally the end for the evil bitch, Miu Iruma, and how she's going to be a single mother for the rest of her days while Shuichi Saihara will forever be out of her grasp, just like what the Ultimate Inventor did to the Ultimate Pianist all that time ago! Kaede laughing and losing her grip on reality while she boasts about how she'll keep Shuichi drugged up and needy so that he'll never be able to escape and that Miu's greatest mistake was letting her husband go anywhere without a leash!

Kokichi Ouma laughing darkly and pulling out a collar and chain on command, attaching it around Shuichi's neck before Kaede yanks on the chain, dropping the battered and confused Shuichi to the cold, concrete floor! Miu Iruma bolting into action by dialing up the police station, only to find the phone line cut as two goons from DICE suddenly break down the door and attempt to grab the heavily pregnant gorgeous girl genius! But as Miu screams for help, a superhero is watching, hearing, and waiting from the rooftops...

Kiibo, the Ultimate Hope Robot!

I love Kaede Akamatsu, the former Ultimate Cuckquean!

Keebo I believe in you! You can do it!

I love her stinky sister!

Holy shit this made me laugh harder than it should have. Poor robot.

I wish we could keep the Halloween theme beyond Halloween. Orange and purple are good to my eyes.

Same. Without the dancing gifs that kill my browser though.

>dancing gifs that kill my browser though.
Are you using a fucking thinkpad or something

For some reason, it's just fun to say her full name.

Kirumi Tojo!

Kirumi Tojo!

Only true /drg/ veterans remember this clusterfuck of a thread

yuki.la/vg/170130314#p170141568

This is absolutely not an invitation to make another characterfag/avatarfag power ranking, just reminiscing

As much as Miu was a piece of shit for mindbreaking Saihara and torturing Kaede like that, I feel a little bad for her since she has a family.... Kiibo don't get tied up in this shit....

Saimatsu to keep the thread alive!

I'm not a veteran! I just started coming here after the /v/ threads were being moved and deleted!

More sisterly bonding!

Shame on you! Doesn't mean I love you any less though. You're all my friends.

Don't be a gay

But I mean it! All of /drg/ is very near and dear to my heart.

I don't wanna be near and dear to anyone. I'm better off alone.

Miu!

Then leave

Well thank you user, that's very nice of you to say. Have a hug.

Just because you're near and dear to me doesn't mean you have to feel the same way about me! Whatever you're comfortable with. I just have a level of appreciation for everyone here because we all have a common interest that brings us together.

>Their ahoge's are touching
L-lewd!

I hope this melts your heart as much as it melted mine.

Would they both swim in the nude?

Yes, you thought correctly

Would you join a killing game if the mastermind told you they would make a waifu for you and neither of you were guaranteed to die.

Hows everyone doing this fine night?

I'm a sucker for vanilla ships. Some people just click together without drama.

It's almost 3am and I'm tired as frick

I don't know how anyone could say no to this. Just make sure you both lay low and don't get yourselves into any precarious situations and you get a free soulmate out of it.

Granted you get to see a handful of your peers die, but you never knew them to begin with!

Not bad, just tired. I should be asleep. I teared up reading Kaedeanon's post at the beginning of the thread, hopefully that doesn't mean he's leaving us.

Goodnight Mugifriends!

Good night!~

Digging through a spooky abandoned graveyard with my darling Moekiyo!
Having my hands full of dirt as I help him dig up the skeleton of a dead witch from ages past!
Marveling at the deep, heavy mist that starts to surround us as we bring her crumbling bones back to the surface of the earth!
Basking in the joy of my husband's face as his eyes spot the relic he has been looking for for years! A decrepit, golden necklace with a shrunken head!
Moekiyo looking particularly beautiful as he dons this spooky necklace!
The mist emanating from the disturbed grave swirling around Moekiyo as the spirit of the witch swirls into a mass, engulfing him in a raging storm of supernatural fury!
Moekiyo's eyes rolling back as he is possessed by the witch!
Nee-san and the witch battling for dominance from within Moekiyo, the witch succeeding in banishing Nee-san from Moekiyo's mind forever!
Moekiyo completely overcome by the raw supernatural power the ancient witch has shackled him with, forever becoming her vessel in which she commits evil deeds with!
Spookyo commanding me to become his slave, tasked in bringing victims to be slaughtered to ancient gods!
Kidnapping innocent bystanders for my husband Spookyo!
Observing him slice them to ribbons to satisfy thebloodthrsty gods he now serves!
I love my evil, terrifying, power hungry husband Spookyo!

>Spirit of local witch possesses crazy man
>Cures his schizophrenia
>Makes him kill slightly less often and with more varied victims

ignoring 90% of this post i think moekiyo having a thing for the dead is kinda interesting

Of course not. He's obviously lying.

Here's my statement: I ain't bully Saionji anymore. That's because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Guy, I think I may have jinx the plot twist of drv3.

>I ain't bully Saionji anymore. That's because I want to bully Saionji so much
Huh?

Well, I said that I'm not gonna bully Saionji! Who in his right mind would bully that smelly, stupid, useless midget? Hahahahaha!

How so?

I want a healthy vanilla relationship with a woman of legal age.

>Bully-kun went mad

Giving up old man? As expected of a French cuck

I'm not even surprised. It's only a matter of time before madness' warm embrace cures us all.

>Kaito will never be your dad.

It's simply because I realised: people like Komaeda and Saionji need help. They need someone they can count on, you see?

Their behavior will upgrade in several days! That's why it's not a good idea to stomp Komaeda like an insect he is.

Well, yeah, I'm giving up on bullying. I'll celebrate it by cutting your pigtails off and use it as a baseball bat with you in the role of a ball!

After they reveal the Monokumaz in the famitsu scan; their personalities reminded me of TV show host. So I came to conclusions and made a silly joke that drv3 take place in an AU where Danganronpa is a popular reality show and you have to defeat the mastermind by not playing the game at all.

Omoooooo

Today I weep for the end of an era. Cheers to you, Bully-kun.

Youre giving up on bullying entirely?

Trying to draw better Kaedes

Uhuh. I'm certainly not going to come tomorrow to do this exact thing yet again.

Well, I also think that DRv3 do take place in another universe than the rest of the franchise. So it's up to Kodaka yet again to do.

Tell them, Togami.

>inb4 Bully-kun is secretly dying

I want to spook Maki.
I want Maki to accidentally lash out in surprise, catching a major artery and watching the shock on her face as she realizes what she's done.
I want to watch her reaction as she sees the life slowly bleeding out of me, and knowing that she's responsible for killing someone she called a friend.