/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 331

"Reach for the stars" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but things are looking up.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

The /cgl/ thread is here:

Don't forget that this week's theme is "Comfy Autumn". The post is here:

Fuck you Ragtag I'm going to migrate hard like my dick

Someone repost the collage on here

Give it a few for the old thread to fie first

dead already.

/cgl/ was a very good decision so far, much better than those "let's move to /jp/!"
brainlets

Next JP event:
Called Welcome to Moe Moe Club. You do jobs for however long you want to gain Moe Coins to spend at the Moe Moe Club, where your Myroids act as hostesses and play games with you in exchange for coins. Or so I'm guessing, glanced over the intro story.

You pick from 4 jobs, and can switch whenever. None have progress bars so there's no reason to stick with one beyond min-maxing. The jobs are Road Work, which gives the most points and least coins, Bus Guide, which gives the most Moe Coins and least points, Family Restaurant, which gives a moderate amount of both, and Chie's Tailoring, which requires a peach bun to activate for an hour, and gives more coins than Road Work and points somewhere between Bus Guide and Family Restaurant. They all cost the same amount of stamina per step.

Once you have enough coins, you go to the club from a separate menu. The menu is basically like the tree growing thing from the steampunk event and similar, except it has an extra page where you first select a Myroid. After that, you spend your coins in large increments (500, 1000, possibly higher) for various minigames. For example, the 500 coin minigame is karaoke, where you get to press a button a certain number of times and get rewards based on that.
Playing minigames boosts that myroid's affection bar, which increases that myroid's level when filled. All your myroids' levels are added up and you get achievement awards based on that.
That's pretty much all.

Here are the achievements since they don't fit.

Breathe

Thanks. I only like the achievement awards this time.

And that you know who wants proper submissions for the friendly Halloween contest.

Why aren't you posting in the /cgl/ thread?

The Boss is Solider.

Where's my single digit rank bros at?

Good to know rank 1 isn't a payer, right?

Yes.

bump

Death to the discord usurpers!
Death to the /cgl/ crossposter traitors!

Even if this thread dies, we can always go to the /cgl/ one.

Not a chance.

Enjoy bumping this general until the end of times.

ded

Why do people care about getting socs if they aren't trying for MCC10?

It's to know who visited your girls. It's the same as saying hi.

But what if you already bothered and rec'd?

>mismatched hair colors

It's fine I guess, but receiving the full course is still more pleasant.

But it's not.

Because the only reason anyone would not soc is if they're a tryhard going for MCC10 and want to get socs from others without giving any out themselves.

People can be lazy.

Then fuck 'em. If they're too lazy to visit others properly, why should I do any more than them?

Because they still bother and rec

But you just said they're lazy, why would they rec but not soc when recs take more time and effort?

Never said you had to. I only check the soc tab of my second girl to weed out the soclinkers.
He wasn't me.

Because they like giving recs maybe

>soclinkers
¿?

Saralink

That's one nice looking set.

Send more bosses.

The top 30 sucks and you know it.

I don't care.

You have an addiction.

No I don't.

That's what everyone with an addiction says. It's time to lay off.

But my rank

You're playing for the sake of playing. You won't be able to go back if you're not careful.

Thanks soth peropero cathexis and itsuki

That's right. I'm glad I slept on my decision to not log back in.

Please don't go. The moes need you. They look up to you.

It's boring now that the magic points boost ended.

Nah, that was some sleepless days just to not allow magic to max out. It's nice with a slower pace now. You know the boost will come back this weekend again or at least soon.

>losing sleep
I had a nice 8/2 hours the last few days and still got here.

>rank 4
Let me just squeeze right in here, much better. My spot.
I only lost sleep because I'm not playing with anyone so I have to rely on rng picking me in a pool of people that help within 10 seconds and I can't look at my phone all the time while at work.

m8

ded

If you aren't in the top 100 you're a scrub.

Love thy Myroid.

Oh, forgot to mention about the JP event.
After choosing a myroid to serve you, you can choose a costume for them to wear. The options are Homemade Omrice Love, Idol Bunny, Night Butterfly, Cocktail Girl, Midnight Cocktail, and MoeMoe Magical Girl (paraphrased). Then you choose which game to play.

Correction: The last one is MoeMoe Stick, which is actually just your current outfit + choco stick for Pocky game shenanigans. I just guessed by stick they meant magical girl staff since they use the same term. Pocky game also happens to be the last game at 1500 coins per play.
All of the games give only tickets and % towards the level bar as rewards only, and don't give points. Don't focus on coins until after you're done getting the EC, I guess.
Also the second and third minigames have some special visual gimmicks. Second is Omrice at 1000 coins, and you get to see a plate of omrice get written on (sort of, you just see a blank one and a result one, which may or may not be a failure). Third is Choco Stick Game, and it slowly zooms in on your chosen myroid the further you progress. All are the click-until-you-win kind of minigame and are pure RNG.

Another correction: Omrice actually progresses, just really slowly. I'm guessing there're max. 10 steps. L appears at step 3, O at step 5, V probably at 8 or so, E probably at 10 or so. Fail at any time before that and it jumps to the end with LOV and a splotch where E should be.

What are they thinking letting us wear the event rewards and gacha rares.

Finally, the brothel event.

MCC feels slow today.

6th girls when

send me bosses

thanks itsuki for hearing my prayers

Well it's just for that small section of the event so you only see the small cropped event image with them wearing it, not the full thing.

Thank you for the assist!
I would send more, but they aren't too strong yet.

I need more magic.