Cute couples edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread: Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24233/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11784/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15823/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63934/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the game suddenly not working

Sasuga Ada-chan!

I need that copy pasta of Caesar explaining how the NCR IS the opposite of the legion and shit. Something about the juxtaposition of law and order and chaos or something

whats the correct order for playing DLC
im going with
HH>OWB>DM>LR

>not release order

DM should go first because it teases a bunch of stuff from the rest
OWB or HH can come next, itdoesn't matter
Then just finish with LR
Beautiful and orderly narrative is yours to enjoy now.

Ave, true to reinstallation

>That feel when you're stuck in the living hell that is hyper-realism/smutty indecisiveness when it comes to mods
One minute I want everything to be so real I can smell the shit-filled air of a nuclear wasteland, the next I want to see every female in a five-mile radius have skimpy outfits and balloon tits, moaning sexually whenever they take damage.

Been there bro..
Finding proper balance is hard but possible.

Where does /fog/ currently live?

Nowhere.
I Finished the MM playthrough for the first time and i deleted my saves ( i rushed as fuck ).
Now im setting up two characters : my stranded female IG Commissar that will be my YT lets play and normal female to play the game and immerse myself ( no rushing, no gamey shit etc ).

Are you going to post your let's play when it's ready?

>implying i want autists from Veeky Forums to flood my meager YT channel

Plus it will be in Polish so no one would unerstand what im talking about. But fuck it, maybe.

Well this is awkward. New Vegas just crashed my display adapter, but after it restarted and the display got back on, the game was still running and I could continue playing. I guess there's a first time for everything.

...I mean I could "continue playing" -as in the game crashed the display adapter four more times in the same scene for no reason until I got through. Still better love story than 4.

>linking the /aco/ thread
Oh shit caitfag what are you doing

>doing Nuclear Option for the Minutemen
>get to Institute Robotics section ( i think it was robotics - the one with deactivated Sentry Bot )
>have to go through that small round door in the floor
>my fps drop to lierally 4-5 frames per second
>manage to sttuter my way through that and the room with a fusion reactor
>fps goes back to normal
>mfw

Well that was fucking weird as hell..

In the sewer garage from basement living. Comfy enclave survivor holdout down there.

nice couple btw

You can't just say that and not post any pics

Thanks

>mfw Caitfag posts the majority of content over there

what the fuck is causing this i dont have any graphic over hauls or tweaks other than true storms and darker nights?

Currently, nowhere. Probably gonna start a new game again with a new character set up in my head. Same face though, since I am lazy to a degree. Also, I have returned.

Welcome back Pilgrimfag, i missed you.

>Also, I have returned

>i missed you.
You guys sure know how to make a guy feel bad for having a big steam library. I'll still try to make some new pics to choke the image limit, though.
I'm coming back, and I've brought new toys with me.

>It's already November 1st

God damn, time just flies doesn't it?

Just a few more days until the big Creation Club update then.

You say that like it's a good thing

Well, supposedly it's going to address all the feedback they've been getting. I mean, Bethesda understands to do away with the carnival funbucks system right?

>Bethesda understands to do away with something
Almost made me chuckle.

>tfw you will never work as KLE0's store assistant
>listening to her sexy voice as she tells you to do little jobs around the place
>cleaning and maintaining her frame since she lacks the dexterity to do so
It'd be heaven

Anyone think Project Nevada's default rebalance is too easy?

I'm not on hardcore but at first I was getting btfo in 3 seconds when I only had 10 DT and no helmet. Now that I have 20+ with helmet, I feel like everything is just getting squished with a couple shots. I'm level 25 with 93 energy weapons skill.
Should I just put the enemy's endurance mod back to normal?
How did you balance yours?

What companion mods do you guys use?

I dont use Unlimited Companions because it already broke my save once and its pointless to go around with more than one companion and Dogmeat.

Is ellen any good compared to the other three or so voiced companions on the nexus? I don't trust how they look.

Better Companions
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24233/?

Companion Command and Tactics
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11784/?

Companion Stealth Distance Fix
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15823/?

All you need to make companions useful and not just bullet sponges.

Define good companion.

She has nice original voice acting, looks good but its a standard companion as far as i am concerned.

That's what I meant, the AI for her could probably be tweaked anyway.

>tfw no standalone Darkmeat to use without Pilgrim

Shit fucking sucks yo..

CBBE Sevenbase Lower

Absolutely fantastic hips and ass without the balloon tits. This is what I use as an intermediary for realism and sating my balls.

any mods to reduce input lag/weapon firing delay in new vegas?

nexus mod manager allows you to make multiple profiles, and each profile will automatically activate/deactivate all your mods according to what you set.

So at the click of one button, you can disable every lewd mod and activate every immurshun mod and vice versa.

It's pretty handy.

Yes Ellen is great. Her quest is cool and she's voiced. Her ai is normal companion stuff.

On the overpass at Greygarden, pretty comfy

On this day I Decanus Maximus Augustus fixed my UI and applied a round of graphical enhancements.
ENB isn't working.

>legion character
>using anything other than a machete
wow, just wow

Excuse me mate but I just slayed my way from Novac (Legion terrirtory) to 188 with a sword just to test my load order. I like the grenade machine gun,

Finally cleaned up Sanctuary Hills a little and set up my house.
It has a basement bunker ( in case of radstorm ), shower and a bed - pretty basic so far but i will get to where i want.

Why is your Boston located in Afghanistan?

Used that mod AmazingFollowTweaks which lets you command a follower to build the settlement with some prebuilt thing and then I cleaned it up a bit, Sanctuary is okay size for a small community but it's too big for my attention span so this filling out every house with power, furniture and a few beds is great.

I fucking hate Sanctuary. It's so massive compared to every other settlement, I prefer making condensed ramshackle Chinese-tier settlements where people are living above one another in enclosed spaces.

Wait, we can make those window cleaner like lifting platforms now?

Dustbowl my nigga.

>It's so massive compared to every other settlement, I prefer making condensed ramshackle Chinese-tier settlements where people are living above one another in enclosed spaces.

Is it really that much bigger than Abernathy Farm or Starlight Drive in tho ?

Abernathy and Starlight give you something massive to focus your builds around. I always build around the diner when it comes to Starlight and ignore the rest of it. Sanctuary looks fucking weird when you build in this one section which is what I always do. My logic being you'd be stupid to take refuge in a 200+-year-old structure hit by a bomb, and they also provide cover.

Why wouldn't you just get Scrap Everything and clear the whole place out if you don't want the buildings?

Same reason I don't scrap all the junk laying around, the place looks really darn bland without it.

Spoopy Nora

My question as a non-Fallout4 player is why not just scrap everything and build new sturdy structures that are not pre-rusted with pre-cracked paint and pre-bulletholed sheet metal?

The mods that add unbusted structures look really out of place. The authors don't seem to understand that functional structures doesn't mean 2077 replicas that just plonked themselves out in the wasteland. What would look best is concrete structures and painted wood houses that doesn't look like a retard took a saw to a log.

Exactly. The solution to scrap heaps is not pristine real estate.

they go full autism mode and have super out of place shit like institute buildings

look at any number of those bodysuits. some are alright but many have that shitty carbon hex pattern on everything

link?

What's the console command that changes your combat damage multiplier?

Just download CBBE + Bodyslide and change the shape.

>tfw we will never get Institute settlements that look like this

With Scrap Everything you are free to build anything you like, anyway you like.

Scrapall on Sanctuary Hills works wonders - you can just make it into series of huge as fuck concrete superbuildings surrounded by military grade concrete wall, with pavement, roadways etc.

Could have posted the grub farm from blade runner as well.

This made me laugh. Just imagining the SS have the Institute make a whole bunch of pre-war casual shit that he misses.

>What about... a chair that reclines?

How about... A refridgerator that makes ice cubes with no need for trays?

How about... a transportation system built on wheels powered by all these microfusion cells we have laying around?

wow that's really cool.

heh...cool

Maybe... Hats that can hold your drink while you drink from them!

How about... I nominate you for Emperor of America for such obvious brilliance?

How about a hat that holds your gun?

Then, what if... We take all the bad luck of america and make it happen to everyone else?

Is Wolfenstein 2 better fallout than fallout 4?

both are dumbed down shadows of their former selves.

I was talking about Manhattan level. Looks better than Boston

maybe you should've stated that you turd burgler

who let caitfag make the op

reminder that multiple real, fully functioning, adult human beings thought an aggressively isolationist, xenophobic, child society subsisting entirely off of stagnant cave water and the fungus growing from it, while exiling it's own inhabitants once they become adults, surviving for two centuries is a good idea

Post characters /fog/.

>dat ass

Unnnfff..

I literally can't play new vegas with vomit inducing motion blur everywhere, nothing I tried has fixed the issue FUUCK

Okay, I think I have enough wrote for this new world mod I want to try making, but where do you guys think I should start? Should I try and make the entire worldspace, or start with the 'starting town' area? The CK runs really slowly on my PC, much slower than the 3/NV one did when I tried my hand at it.

Start small, my son. Baby steps.

How small are we talkin? I don't want to kill myself on this, but I also don't want to be working on it till Skyrim 7 and Fallout 5 are announced.

Start small.
Maybe do some linear corridor introduction first ?

Alternatively, a small room or home space. There's a reason new vegas, 1, 3 and to an extent 4 start in contained cells.

I could probably fit something like that into the intro. The way I wanted the mod to start was in the Commonwealth, with the minutemen setting a radio beacon for you to follow calling for assistance from anyone that heard the signal. You travel south of the FMS Northern Star to find a small group of Minutemen fighting off purple skinned ghouls (Was thinking of trying to get someone to rig something like 3/NV trogs) that are defending a boat. You take the boat to the last location logged in its computer down to the settlement of Kitty Hawk, where you're again attacked by a lot more purple men. I could make that a forced failure fight where you wake up in the care of the local doctor.

Creation Club

FROST is difficult

What about it?

>no creations in october
Is CC dead guys?

No, CC updates were delayed to fix issues community had with it. They said something is gonna crop up in the next few weeks.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63934/?

>download the Wilkes Estate player housing mod for Fo4 because I want a comfy player home
>preliminary quest gives you upwards of 10,000 different pieces of ammo
>top tier power armor
>random expensive items
>house sucks ass and can't be customized
IF I WANTED TO CHEAT I'D DO IT MYSELF, WHY DO MODDERS DO THIS SHIT?

Gods i hope so.

Its a fake difficulty at best.

>muh sanity
>kill five fucking guys who are trying to kill you and you suddenly lose the ability to target anything in vats
>need perk to harvest meat from animals
>90% of people are hostile because fuck you thats why
etc etc