World of Warships Admiral - /wowsg/

*radars you* Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/6evJAynS

>World of Warships Steam Release SOON™
store.steampowered.com/app/552990/World_of_Warships/

>0.6.12
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/dasha-through-the-snow/

>Halloween Part 2
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/fell-on-black-seas/

>0.6.13 PTS
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/poop-deck-patching/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[KUMA] on EU - contact one of the deputies/recruiters
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact JakeNS

Old -

Other urls found in this thread:

shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0000010000010101010000000010000019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is Indi 16inch guns

Reposting because of a new thread

All of the NA falseflagging is caused by SEA and two Asians on NA.

Luger never made a clan.

>autispara
Sup Snoozing_Mako, is it true you sniff brown stains on the undies at work, before you throw them in the dish washer?

say no more

>mfw winning a brawl against a full health Gneisenau in a Texas with a 6 point DD captain

i remember playing this game a long time ago and there was always some weird autist who spammed the thread with pictures everyday. i think he was called rapespammer and "Ike".

unfortunately, the same thing is happening to another general and I wish you faggots could put a proper leash on him

texas is imbalanced

I have a demand
Remove this literal who thot, that doesn't even play the game from the clan
With her in it it's just an orbiter clan that will never be taken seriously

It's a (male) from vg, played recently, clan has more than enough free spots, shitpost attempt failed

>phans, hp_lovesauce and spammist spergs at prec and makes a big deal out of it because collecting public chat logs is supposedly bad
>prec is forced to resign due to being chased out by the spergs
>jake (a chink) becomes the new leader

Wow who would've seen that happening. I know you're still reading the general, Prick, and you're a fucking chicken for giving up so easily and giving in to the demands to a bunch of autists with ego issues.

then you won't get an actual player in your clan until she remains in there

>then you won't get an actual player
what did he mean by this?

exactly that, orbiter-kun, I wont join the clan until she is in it

Who r u?

Oh I forgot, many of you dumb sheep believe Jake is a good guy, don't ever forget the fact that he forced e-celeb drama by collecting and updating all of our stats for the sole purpose of seeing us fight each other for his own self amusement. I can say with confidence he will kick a bunch of people before the clan war is over to deny people's access to a permanent Stalingrad.

Paradich.

you mean stats-kun who collected our names and updated our stats everyday was jakens? i thought it was benlis or prec lmao

not me
old fag who actually plays the game

But its a personal mission to get Stalingrad. Win 30 games in Typhoon and you get 1/3 flag for Stalingrad. You do realize you'll have to rank out thrice AND get 30 wins each time, right? It doesn't matter if you stay in the clan or not. You only need to win 30 games in Typhoon.

>implying someone as autistic as Jake won't track our wins that we've have achieved in each league per season on a spreadsheet and kick us when we're almost done with the goals

>it's a clan drama episode
Someone pls gas the ethnics, the autists and the weebs.

>wont join until X leaves

your choice not mine dude lmao, that said i have no idea what you are talking about, probably because i am not involved in discord autism

>don't ever forget the fact that he forced e-celeb drama by collecting and updating all of our stats for the sole purpose of seeing us fight each other for his own self amusement
Watching Raptor and Greg sperg out every other week at stats they professed to hate and not care about was always highly amusing.

>get t8 kraut dd
>in a game
>push a cap
>t10cv perma spots me
>smoke up
>des moines radars me with his balanced 1min radar
>get shot by a t10 bb for half my hp
>gearing shoots and kills me
such is life as a t8dd

>pushing cap in T10 game, in T8DD.
>when enemy has Dess Memes.
Lmao @ (You).

>Pushing alone in a DD with no air cover or AA cruiser nearby.

You should probably go to the forums and complain about CVs until they get nerfed again.

>I completely disregarded the tactical situation, tried to unwisely push a cap too early, and got BTFO.
(You)

Z-23 is crap at cap contesting (high tier battles even more so)

>Supertest patch notes
>Arkansas Beta: firing range for the secondary armament increased to 4,5 km, its accuracy significantly boosted

Top cyka. Glad to see they’re buffing ships that really need it amirite?

should have carried harder desu

literally placebo patchnotes, instead of solving th glaring balancing problems they do shit like this

>solving th glaring balancing problems
What do you mean by this?

Source?

>What do you mean by this?
Nothing at all, comrade!

Nothing about the excessive number of BBs, CV balancing that ranges from completely useless to utterly dominating, or how thoroughly the HE mechanics break the game.

> tfw you wageslave so hard you don't draw anywhere anymore

But das gay

i miss Prec

>relying on friendly air cover ever
>AA CA nearby

>no HOTEL contact on EU again
Luger please

But then no one is left to play this game anymore

>But then no one is left to play this game anymore
Good.

>Implying you should push a cap which is being actively patrolled by aircraft
>Implying every CV player is a fucking retard who refuses to help secure caps by drawing away enemy aircraft or shooting them down
>Over-committing before you know if your team is going to help

Maybe you should start trying to actively cooperate with your team instead of REEEE-ing in chat about how everyone is a mongaloid?

>Tired to play with Japanese ships
>Decide to try out what 'murica has to offer
>Unlock the St. Louis aka the cannon hedgehog

Shit, this thing is actually pretty fun

Is it even worth to keep advancing in the tech tree?

OP, you've let us down again. The following line should be within the >Clans section:
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121

Don't worry about posting the next thread. I'll have someone take care of it and then you can simply copy-paste their OP forevermore.

they are letting us test bama on the pts

ded

>No premium time up for grabs
GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Both USN CL subline and USN CA subline are dakka that transform into more dakka.
If you like pew pew against cruisers and supporting team go down this line. But:
1. You are the weakest armored cruiser line (brits have smoke), this partially compensated by low citadel.
2. You are the only heavy cruiser line that does not get fasd shells at T10.
3. No torps.
If this things don't bother you. Go for it

Hmm thanks for the info, I'll think about it!

This belongs into the OP on reddit and not here.

What the fuck are you even supposed to do with 14 inch guns at tier VII?
Just spam HE?

This and hope to get matched against tier V.

I dunno, I've managed to deal with VII and higher with my Fusou

REMINDER THAT CWs SOON
REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN
also this is reminder to KUMA maybe this time they will gather in time and not 10min before CW ends

Was there supposed to be some content in this post?

wow ebin meem
HOTEL truley btfo forever

XD

GL in todays CWs everyone

if you weren't so busy circlejerking on the discord maybe you'd be able to make the OP :)

>tfw can't join CW because I'm a noob baBBy

>actively being patrolled by aircraft
You talk as if this is something a CV has to consciously do. You just orbit fighters in the center of it and go off to collect your kraken.
I dont know about you, but i've never once seen a friendly CV try to clear a cap of planes to help a DD cap. Why would they when they can just go off and kill all the DDs while the enemy CV does the same?
>overcommittig before confirming help
Honestly whats worse? Rushing the cap alone with a slim chance of capping it? Or laying way back with the AA ships whilst the enemy DDs take all 3 points?) pick your poison.

>collect your kraken
no, CVs are trash only aspect i hate istheir infinte duration fighters over caps

Why did the sociopath delete his five year old Reddit account at the same day as he got exposed?

He's going to deny it and demand his like-minded autistic cronies to defend him as usual.

Is Monarch just an upgunned KGV?

>taking the time out of your life to play detective on literal who's following literal who's playing a ded game

yeah but now you're a tier 10 punching bag

Yes it's basically the exact same but it gets shit at HE spam, better AA and is T8 now.

perfection

Just doesn't look as good in wows.

Looks like a floating heap of shit desu.
Nip boats are the least aesthetic of all.

Wrong, but okay.

wrong

>got drunk last night because Halloween depresses me, seeing parents with kids happy while I'm a 28 year old neet, KHV, trainwreck
>redistributed all my high level captain's skills then filled them up again randomly
>spent all my excess gold to convert free xp even though I have no real need for it.

I think it was my subconscious trying to get me to quit botes for good, I'm not paying for more gold to put my captains right again and I'm not grinding new ones either.

agreed

nah

At least you now don't get lolpenned by all BB you meet

Good luck senpai

Shouldn't the opposite be true?

I meant that Monarch doesn't get lolpenned by every BB they meet.

in your moment of brilliance what did you think was good for your highest captain?

I think it is time to EU clan shitpost again.
>Ahaha, HOTEL Failed to climb out of Gale 1.
baBBie is BTFO by the baBBie killer, the one and only true EU clan.

My 14 point US BB captain had something like this, might be off by one or two since I just uninstalled.

shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0000010000010101010000000010000019

if it wasn't for ifhe I'd think you were trying to tell yourself to play cvs

except I hate playing CVs, clicking on ships like an rts is not fun for me/

WG What the fuck is wrong with French rudder? Every battle, every goddamn battle, at least once it breaks. It is like WG gave it DD tier hp for fun and balans.

Its to force you to spend two captain points on Last Stand.

This post contains something about EU clan drama

Give it a few weeks. Statistically speaking all of them should should be either beheaded, suicide bombed or run over by a truck of peace at that point.

>Islam will stop EU clan shitposting
Wtf I love Allah, now.

How about a second BB line for the Royal Navy? A BC line from tier 3-10!

Tier III: Invincible
Tier IV: Indefatigable
Tier V: Queen Mary
Tier VI: Renown
Tier VII: Anson (Admiral Class)
Tier VIII: J3
Tier IX: G3
Tier X: Incomparable

Prems: Minotaur (II), Courageous (IV), Princess Royal (V), "Warrior" (VI, 1930 Lillicrap design), F3 (VII), I3 (VIII)

>more balans HE flamethrowers

Da komrade. This time with even better stealth, heal, and reload))))))))))))

So I just started the German DD line. What are the essential captain skills for these?

PT > LS > SE > CE
SI becomes more important once you get HAS.

>my goal in the peniscola
>citadel cruisers
>my goal in the new orleans
>park myself in positions to radar unsuspecting DD's
I may have a problem

Yeah, that problem is called
>being a T8 cruiser

It's a line of nothing but Hoods and Kongos, no armour and LOOOONG

Oh don't worry. WG will just give it USN autobounce angles, RN HE, and 9km stealth.
And RN heal+40mm plating

>close to the Queen Elizabeth
>just a few good victories away, daily bonus included
>proceed to get the most retarded teammates possible

This game is true hell.