/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Discount Halloween Candy Edition

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/11/01/final-fantasy-xiv-helps-celebrate-final-fantasy-xis-15th-returning-collaboration-event/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polynesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he he

Be my gf?

ok uwu

Newbie here. What's the buy in for this? I'm looking at steam about to start the free trial but it says Realm Reborn is $50 and it's only DLC without the previous stuff. I'll still need the $25 base game?

I got the game on PS4 for about 20 bucks, you sure you lookin at the right thing?

Sock lizard is cute

Go to the SE store proper and buy the complete edition that's got ARR base game, Heavensward, and Stormblood. If you haven't played it at all, test out the free trial before you buy anything. If you buy it on steam, you'll be locked into that for all future expansions and steam doesn't have nearly as many sales as the SE store does.

im leaving my moonie here for a while
dont break her

Alright thanks, I have the free trial installed on steam. Does this lock my account into using steam if I buy the base game and expansions though the SE store?

Base game on steam is $20, Stormblood expansion (which you can ignore until you beat Realm Reborn) is $40
It's fine to buy it on steam, the people saying not to are parroting an old meme. SE store sales are a myth and you can buy time with the steam wallet instead of clunky ass cards.

You'll have to start over again on a new service account if you don't want it tied through steam.

>parroting an old meme
k.

Other sites have sales, especially GMG etc.

Once you go with Steam, gotta stick with Steam

Can I make a Midlander girl look like a southeastern Asian? By that I mean tanned skin, flat face, semi wide nose, and thicker eyebrows?

>Tfw no brown raen gf
Fuck you meta whores switching to midlander

Like Moana?

You can only make a Midlander girl look like a Midlander girl.

>Moana
>Southeast Asian
She's Polynesian, you goddamn moron.

close enough for americans :^)

Time to cuck you.

siliconera.com/2017/11/01/final-fantasy-xiv-helps-celebrate-final-fantasy-xis-15th-returning-collaboration-event/
Oh hey, it's back

wtf i love JP raid finder now

>shit we already got
Where is a new collab event SE??

>Frozen spirits and Salt Cod in the FC coffers
God I with I was that chest

aka worried

for all them sad niggas who didn't get that gear
I'm surprised they brought it back
I blame samurai

In 2020, when we get XIV meets XV, XIV meets DQXI, and 2022 when XIV meets Bravely Default

Don't play with me, I want that stupid slime

does m'naago have a best friend title?

No, actually. The 150 delivery title is actually Naago's Partner

Irrefutable evidence that proves moonies are SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

l-lewd

how about you check yourself, lazy fucker

Just came back after a week. Has no one cleared unending coil yet?

It's kinda sucky now because everyone clears Tuesday so they can prog ultimate all week.

Don't clear Tuesday and it gets shitty

Been telling niggas this all day everyday.

i tried but i don't know what category it would be under...

That's not a moonie, though/

fair enough

just did bardams and the fucking tank kept on using provoke to pull, never left shield oath, never used cooldowns. had a SAM that died twice to the fucking cow because they wouldn't move when they were being charged, used the lb2 on 1 wing instead of letting the bard use it. I swear to fucking god how did they make it this far

Anyone got an idea what they're talking about? Obviously an event on the third, but I'm not sure I quite comprehend the rest. Even the event on lodestone doesn't give me much to go off of.

>grey skin
>wide pupils
>face that's exclusive to mooncats
Bruh...

yep, still uncleared

>bullying people new to things
stop

That's actually the wrong one. Zhloe's Best Friend is for 150 delivered items, as an example. Naago's equivalent is Naago's Partner

It's an imp, stormbabby.

Why aren't you botting in 2017 senpai?

>jump on to level classes
>no fc actions up
>no free exp
>you had one job

Anyone else feeling letdown today?

THE FUCKING TANK HAD YANXIAN GEAR ON, SAM HAD PIECES OF NOMAD SHIT. THEY'VE FUCKING DONE IT BEFORE

the Xaela is an imp, assclown

Anyone here sell shit for much higher than it should be? God I wanna ruin your EX

Literally every member of the continental circus is an imp, dumbass. Come back when you're not a newfag.

And yet you cleared. In DF that is the best you can hope for. Just keep your chin up and your salt low.

I know, i'm just down a lot of booze and just want to get my WHM to 70. it's my last healer

You got those last few screenshots before the event ends yet?

Post proof?

That's in SEA though isn't it?

well he asked for a best friend title and that one was close enough

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polynesia

how do i make friends who arent obnoxious or normies in this game on cerberus
the few tolerable people ive met both are transferring to NA from EU cause of how much third worlders who dont even speak english we have
playing by myself gets stale after a while

>never know what to put up so I just execute Reduced Rates II and Heat of Battle II

No one ever asks for anything in particular.

>dyes all clothing pink
We get it, you're a man behind the screen

halloween is over, no more spooky. christmas and turkey now.

by not being on cerberus

>Oceania
Close enough. I feel bad when my bf has to play games with aussies, gets so many fucking SEA.

ye

I always put up the second depending on what people are leveling at the time. Heat of Battle is obvious, but if people are leveling DoL, I'll put up Earth and Water, if they're leveling DoH then I'll put up Helping Hand. At the moment my FC has people doing both, so I rotate them. When it's less about people leveling I do reduced rates

Laugh at your friends because they have shitty ping now.
Also be more outgoing. You attract people who behave like you unless you're a female toon then in that case you befriend erp fiends and social retards.

ive started to come to the realisation that just transferring somewhere might be the easier option

Mine.

man, if retail stores are any indication, thanksgiving might as well not exist anymore

can I have a ride

>Close enough
Canada, Chile... basically the same thing, right?
That's how close you are.

Is Samurai a nice looking class? I always see lads wearing cloth shit and I just want to wear that really autistic armor with the scary masks

Its a new holiday called black friday

That's because our generation doesn't cook. The big part of Thanksgiving is the feast and let's be honest besides the older people in your family who actually cooks in your household from scratch?

tfw I love cooking big dinners but thanksgiving isn't a thing over here

The funny thing is the more traditional samurai looking armor went to tanks while Sam got exteme anime weeb shit or cloth shit. You can do workarounds with old monk gear funnily enough.

Join a smaller fc? there are a few anons on cerby from here too, for I am one. Busy atm, post initials and i'll try and find you later?

user playing a female toon only helped me get some clingy faggot to bother me for a while
I just cant find any decent fc with people who arent obnoxious or who can even type like a normal person
i should just join flat again and shitpost there

It's not funny at all.
Our samurai is Kirito Tia not Oda Nobunaga and we knew it from the day it was announced.

I've only ever been in smaller fc's
they also just tended to have people in their little circlejerks so you end up being the odd one out
m z assuming thats enough, should be better than the fc's ive been in so far

>tfw finally found a nice person to eb and do content with

what is this EBing meme?
why do people act like it's a fucking real life wedding?

black friday, at least at my store, isn't as hyped as fucking christmas. It's basically staggered out over a little over the day because people learned that storming in opening day like a herd of fat cattle is bad for the store and anyone working in it.

I hate how right you are. Damn kids.

Ask during NA prime time. They'd know better.

this is the part where red flags occur

I did with my first.
The second and third were friend EBs and I told them outright that I fuck other people and will continue to do so to avoid getting a beepy.

Any one in the thread an aussie? If so, which servers are best for those of us with shit ping/a large player-base? I just want friends who play when I play

guys

accomplished adult

i work in a store

I don't know semaphore but if I did I'd tell them good luck!

What do you mean

I'm on goblin because a m8 had a FC here and it's been alright so far. it's rare when i get issues with ping n shit.

protip
if you want to throw shade at someone, consider not being even more pathetic than them, putt.

>he's a 70 orange percentile culnarian in xiv
>in real life he's a gray percentile cook
Sort yourself out and stop making Ramen

You would have had better ammo mentioning women's lingerie

True and most of it is online now too aside some day by day sales to keep the store from going bankrupt.