twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Rotating:

Apologize.

Threadly reminder that if you're against the rotation, you're a dshitter. Spread the word. Praise KMR.

balanced craft incoming

Ded game general?

i'm sorry, i literally couldn't find my actual meme cards

This is my wife

how long till sibyl gets rotated out

Nah, I am drinking up all your tears at the moment. Keep bawling, dhistter babbies.

List of Basics kept after rotation
>tfw dragon didn't lose anything

wrong general /hsg/ shitter

>token

>post yfw portalcraft is locked with crystal

>In an upcoming update in 2018, a new in-game tournament will be added to the Arena.

>This will be an in-game tournament that anyone can join, regardless of rank. There will be preliminaries matches to determine which players make it to the finals to earn exclusive rewards
I wonder how they are supposed to implement this.

How about you read the details first.
It's not even a card you can put in your deck.

you have to play a 2pp 2/2 for that, it's such a sacrifice

Play Haven

lmao nice

Like mtgo tournaments?

SOKO YO

>dead now
>deader after rotation

Then you have to actually draw it naturally or by playing another card that pull artifacts from your deck. There will be multiple cards that create artifacts, so it's not even a guaranteed draw.

>DOA in 2 months
I pity those who bought the leader

Mtgo tournament is atrocious and force you to wait for hours at times. I'd hate for it to be that.

i would if eris actually looked like that instead of that her silly dress

Everybody lost unica, urd, Dance of death odin
Nep is literally vaporized losting morde and urd
Forest just got mauled. It's lost its fairy generation, it lost its bounces, it's lost may, fairy dancer, EPM is fucking gone, fucking Liza, it can't counter with mischief anymore, soccer mom's gone, cynthia's gone silver bolt's gone the only thing they can play is jank BnB literally at fucking all. There's nothing else left.
Sword lost lancer, assassin, banneret, whole-sould swing centaur vangaurd, novice trooper, white paladin, cursed general, alwida's, otomeme, frontguard, leonidas, basically everyone it can do anything with
Rune lost scrap-iron, glow, red-hot ritual, Levi, petrify, Fate's hand, merlin, caprice, curse, ancient alchemist, and yes, shift. It's gutted everything they needed to survive against shit
Haven lost elana's healing angel
Dragon Storm ramp lost urd, lucifer. Disconewt is straight up gone. Rites is fucking gone. Aiela is gone. They lost ivory's cycle, Fucking Forte is gone. Genesis is gone Polyroar is gone but so is nep so whatever
Shadow's DAlice lost its satan win con, lost atomy. Tyrant Lost morde. Lost death's breath. Lost fucking cerb. howl, Lost chimera and spartoi soldier. Lost skull beast, skull fighter, soul conversion.
Blood lost ambling, blood wolf, vania, bloodkin, fortress, DoV, Righteous devil, night horde, DDrain, revelation, azazel's enabling, temptress
Haven lost seraph, themis, garuda, radiance angel, cleric lancer, elana, birdsong, healing prayer, prism priestess, temple defender, sister initiate, gsun, mainyu, Aria, holy water, heavenly hound, rabbit healer, plea

>first november is the "Deads Day"
>KMR sentenced to death a good dozen of archetypes

The spell might be gone but the caster is still here

>havencraft

>1-drop that you can literally never draw on turn 1
It's shit.

>2pp do nothing

Where do you even get the full RoB art?

>no more altered fate
>no more dragonewt
>no more dracomancer's rites

Did someone say no themis

>last words: draw a card
no it fucking isn't???

>Homunculus, Puppets, New World, PASHA
Where did it all go right?

Still puts in work

>dshitters thinking they can still win at turn 9
I cannot take it. This is too hilarious.

Design a balanced resonance card.

>bahamut

My dad works at KMR.
just image searched a cutout of the card's art from the reveal video

Nep is rotating in one set after Mord anyway. Losing Urd and pic related, however, is a real tragedy. They're probably my favorite neutrals in the entire game.

I desperately hope Cygames pulls a Wizards and prints new versions of iconic cards that will be rotating out.

You shuffle two of those into your deck after playing that 2PP.

5 sets is only 520 cards, plus whatever basic cards they decide to keep. Compare that to HS which has 1k to 1.2k cards. I can't decide if I like this or not

I just realized that you can see through her body.

It's 1PP but it has the same stats and effect of a 2PP card. It seems alright for now but we literally only know 2-3 cards from the whole class so who knows if it'll even be used.

>Most are an unmitigated disaster
>Many are losing much of what little they had
>Dude they can totally make a new deck, this time it'll work!

>KMR's Blessing
>1pp, 0/1
>If you have bought 7500 crystals in the last 30 days, deal 20 damage to the opposing leader.

you'll need to wait 5 months bra

>rotating out waifus in waifu collecting simulator
DEATH TO KIMURA

>aggroshitters thinking they can still kill before turn 9
I cannot take it. This is too hilarious.

So if you go 2nd she'll always have rush?

and what decks currently use baha, other than ramp dragon?

she has no belly

Portalcraft is the first craft going first=concede?

cblood

Not if your opponent forces you to draw a card.

If there's a relatively efficient, cheap artifact tutor than those plus tutor will probably be the foundation for an obnoxious aggro deck. A control deck however basically never wants their topdeck to be a 1 mana card that doesn't cycle instantly.

Neutral wallet rune

and what decks currently use fucking themis mate

>judging a card based on the current meta when all card are allowed
every time

>blood loses righteous devil, diabolic drain and most importantly revelation
Nobody is gonna play it

I want to resonate her artifact if you catch my drift.

What a fucking weird keyword.

Control sword, control blood, control neutral elf.

I've been playing for about 2 weeks and I just faced my first d-shift deck. What in the actual fuck was that? How the fuck do you fight against that?

themis will be rotated out

I know that feel.

>first

Was it worth it kikemura?

I will play haven even if it becomes a meme class, countdown amulets are fun to plan around and some dumb jap deleting some cards won't be enough to make me stop liking it.

Would be cool if you got a different effect for odd number of cards too, but I guess that would be too much work.

Would this work too?

play aggro sword or aggro blood and farm them

that's the point, it's not themis holding back ginger

>rotations
Alright I'll quit the game. If the jews are too lazy to properly rebalance all the cards and have to resort to just "lul just buy regularly every new card so you can play the game, because we'll rotate the cards you paid money for out or go to unlimited where we don't give a shit about balance" then that's unfortunate.

>cblood
>in rotated
No Diabolic
No Balanced Devil
No 4pp Themis
Nope,not gonna be played

They wanted to use "pendulum" but yu-gay-oh had already taken it.

You rush him down. Now my worst experience as newfag 1.5 month ago was playing against Aegis with control deck.

>t1 Insight
>concede

You concede

Remember to go home → more → contact → comment/report and tell them all about it. Be the change you wish to see in the world

>balance
What balance? They literally added in another craft into the rowdy bunch of 7

Standard has more iconic cards than any other set. If Cygames seriously just tosses them into the gutter this could actually turn into a huge blunder.

Can someone tell me why every haven I see uses Snow White? She doesn't seem good to me. Is it for tempo?

gotta go fast!

b-but the hat

I really dont need that many bounce

What do I do if I'm running shadow though? Shaggro doesnt seem to work out for me much when I tried but that might probably be because i'm bad

>just crafted forte, genesis, ptp, altered fate
>this happens
Guess I'm a dragonigger for 50+ days.

They better have interaction lines

It's good for fighting for the board so you don't get snowballed. Also proc's heavenly hound for VALUE and is a sticky follower for elana kek buffs

I once did the JP voice changes for this game and there was a guide in the OP that isnt there now
I need the method for something else if anyone has a link

>keep wasting luck on standard packs
>this time it's an animated minthe and a queen vamp
fuck this game

she is basically 3/4 for 2pp for the trading purposes

i have crafted two forte too/

You could just write "...if resonate is not active for you" for that effect. Other classes have plenty of cards that are worded like this.

I just dislike cause this fucks whales that want to play standard only since no vialing pre built animated
Otherwise rotation is fine since it kills archetypes and forces new ones to appear

>Elf Song

What?

>buying packs with real money

People do this?

One day i will actually win a game without having to play Elephant+Arriet