/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1028 - don't bully buddy Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rzgVkjdR
docs.google.com/document/d/1VLp7Dp5FK0STEGXhfqyHaHjBOgdzecQHTdFrkRyzcEk/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=HCV2glFyPek
youtube.com/watch?v=9KEFyva_wjg
youtu.be/HyaibYmz6oo?t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump and Buddy fic when

Are you guys ready to see Shadow fight against Chaos 0 in the Forces DLC?

First for Silver a shit. A shit.

Now
pastebin.com/rzgVkjdR

Bless you, user

Please, don't bully the slow rat

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Buddy is faster than Silver
Charmy is smarter than Buddy

Are you going to fight and die here or are you going to run away again?

Run away again
*Insert Forces credits*

>Former Archie writer Ken Penders' recent court case against comic publisher IDW has resulted in a victory for the underdog industry veteran.
>A verdict was reached in court that publisher IDW is required to pay Ken Penders $8,000,000 in damages.
>Sega's Twitter account for Sonic the Hedgehog tweeted "Due to recent events, our collaboration with IDW regarding Sonic in comics has been cancelled. We thank our fans for supporting Sonic the Hedgehog for all these years".
>Well Sonic, it seems that there is a copyright law in the universe that can stop you after all.

The absolute madman, can Penders be stopped?

I think it could use a little padding

This isn't a time for Eggman's April Tricks!

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Is good Windows 10?

>hand on her inner thigh
wew, son
Not a lot of folks could do that and live to tell the tale.
Shadow a lucky guy

>beep beep
You mean KNOCK KNOCK

awww
das cute

docs.google.com/document/d/1VLp7Dp5FK0STEGXhfqyHaHjBOgdzecQHTdFrkRyzcEk/edit?usp=sharing

Reposting for those who missed. It is gay.

I would try it if I knew how to write Buddy. Is he just presented as an awkward nerd?

kissu

Rouge loves Knuckles and you ALL KNOW IT

I wish the emeralds had been written into Forces' plot as a countermeasure against the Ruby. They may not have been as powerful as the Phantom Ruby, but the help it'd give the heroes would still have been a help plotwise.

Basically a Tails from Adventures.
From trembling and shy zero to awkward but brave hero, with bonus bullying by Infinite

Sonic should "go there" more often.

Best Green Hill Music.

The only one that gets close to topping it is Modern Green Hill.

Here's something I'll never get; Why are the Sonic Forces demos all in Nipponland when they barely give any shit about the blue rat?
Would be have made more sense to release them in... I don't know...the fucking US where he's always been marketed towards or at the very least Europe?

Sega and ST are dumb as hell.

>Following the defeat of Infinite and Eggman, Espio takes the Phantom Ruby for himself and turns on the Resistance, revealing his true colors.
Has Sonic Team gone too far this time?

From what it seems like, Forces has had more interest in it over there than a lot of other recent Sonic games, so that's probably why. Not to mention, timed demos are more common over there, IIRC.

Midnight Hill Zone when?

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Reminder, there is no Super fight or 100% ending.

cute.

It was fairly obvious.

Not surprised, but did he grab all the moon rings too?

The Moon Rings and numbered rings are only for cosmetics. Super Sonic is in the update so that means he was a last minute rush in.

That also means we'll get a Lost World scenario again with two mouths, he'll be easy to maintain by the 1,000s of rings in each level, and if he gets the Generations boost, each stage will be finished in 30 seconds.

Not even surprised, I'm honestly laughing at this guy for how badly he hyped himself up because he expected too much.

WAIT A SECOND

The update said additional support for Super Sonic, which is the same that was said for Episode Shadow & the Avatar DLC pack. Chances are he was already in, but red, moon & numbered rings aren't how you unlock him

>they have to patch in Super Sonic
What the fuck has this world come to?

It says additional support, so he was probably already in.

>Added Support for :Transformation into Super Sonic

user, every Sonic game had this or not from the get-go. 4 years of development instead of Unleashed and Color's 2 years each. And don't forget they have a bigger team now that they aren't making spin-offs anymore.

>Inb4 phone games are the new riders/storybook games

>they have a bigger team now
Yeah... about that.

>bigger team
For level designers, absolutely not.

Also, someone mentioned before that you could probably unlock Super after beating Episode Shadow & that's probably always been the case.

Metropolis in Forces was Metallic Madness good future from CD. The background and the enemy spikecopters confirm this.

Barefoot Amy a sexy

You just said this on /v/ and didn't share any actual points of reference

No Super Shadow, Silver, or Burning Blaze. I'm sad.

Maybe they knew it'd post early and they wanted Super Sonic to be a day 1 thing.
Keep in mind we've yet to hit the game's release date. For all we know this patch could hit right on release date.

>Helicopter spikes
>Similiar shapes in the background
>No Power Plant in sight
>No flying cars
>No speed roads

Only a /sthg/ user would be so ignorant.

>No Super Tails and Knuckles
>No Chaos Knuckles

What helicopter spikes? How about some screencaps, since the videos were taken down?

And no, the level looks very different. It's just a generic futuristic city made of hexagons.

Silver hit a new level of jobbing and Blaze isn't even in the game.

I feel like Silver even getting a cutscene against Infinite at all was pretty great. I expected literally everyone to just be stuck in "YOU GOT THIS ROOKIE" mode but Silver shows up and actually attempts something.

>Not on Little Planet
Nice try.

>Silver hit a new level of jobbing
The fuck you talking about? He got to do more than pretty much everyone else.

Metallic Madness doesn't even have a "spikecopter" enemy

love that pic

He flew around a little for some dumbass and got wrecked. And yeah he actually did something but that doesn't necessarily mean that's a good thing when he's reduced to getting effortlessly taken down in seconds.

When someone reuploads Capital City- Stage 16. Check the 2d section on the Avatar. It's right there.

That's not Metallic Madness. What enemy are you referring to?

To be fair, anyone would job against Infinite. Sonic jobbed against Infinite. And I'm sure Super Sonic would do the same. He's just that tough.

>new level
>of jobbing
I keep seeing you post this here but when has silver ever been portrayed like this?
he almost kills sonic twice and sonic has to be saved by shadow and amy both times. it's obvious he's pretty strong in their universe.
absolutely everyone "has to be saved by sonic" in this game, no one can function without his presence it seems (even if it makes no fucking sense).
yeah it's bullshit they nerfed silver to this degree but he definitely got the better end of the stick vs the rest of the cast. at least he actually fights infinite, everyone else gets completely ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCV2glFyPek

0:44 seconds in. The spike hazard. I've seen it in the stream right after Infinite affects the Avatar in the 2D section

This. Complaining about "people jobbing to Infinite" in Forces is just silly. Everyone jobs in Forces, even Infinite.

>in forces infinite defeates sonic,but decides to let him live
>mephiles is the only character that canonly killed sonic

whow does it feel ?

So I've been gone for 3 weeks. Why is everything so slow?

Is everyone spooked?

Silver took down gods without being Super in the Archie comics. He's so underused and underdeveloped. Meanwhile Shadow and Blaze star in two games.
May I remind you he took down Super Scourge just by holding him in place.

You know a copter FLIES, user. that's a unicycle thing.

Things slowed down very nicely a few weeks ago, went extremely fast when Forces leaked & now has gone back to being slow. Welcome back, btw

I'd like to pretend he's trying to summon her by jobbing harder than ever imagined

Watch episode shadow be better than sonic forces

>Unicycle thing

You must be a college student with that understanding of physics. Then what's a copter on the ground and how does it work?

the level design in episode shadow is somehow even worse than the main game's if the ghz gameplay is any indication

Thanks. I'll probably stay off /sthg/ to avoid leaks too. But I'll pop in once a thread to *BEEP*.

>Then what's a copter on the ground and how does it work?
Sure as hell not like that random-ass gimmick that you're using to make a connection to Sonic Forces.

That's basically the same level design as the secret/extra stages.

Ok brainlet. Ignore all the points. Buy Sonic Forces for yourself and see.

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

where i can find stage 25 music? there was a video for this stage but it got taken down

Silver is definitely very OP as a character. It's unfortunate they never got a chance to do much with him because he had the misfortune of debuting in 06.
He did still get to fight Infinite though. Being a male hedgehog has it's perks.

>Maybe if I act helpless Blaze will come rescue me like my knight in shining armour
kek

SEGA has been taking down a ton of leak videos, so it's probably gone unfortunately.

Is this what you're talking about?

sandwich

Reminder that Blaze and Silver barely know each other in the current canon.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KEFyva_wjg

Sonic Forces is looking good.

Silver was the only one aside Sonic, Classic Sonic and Avatar that had balls to face Infinite

youtu.be/HyaibYmz6oo?t=3

On the contrary. Future Blaze is canon. Also Eggman Nega is from the future. Even if '06 didn't happen, that means Blaze never sealed Iblis. And they still exist, in the future.

>unironically using an Olympics game over Sega's own games and character profiles.

Why are you so incredibly buttmad about about these two?

cute outfit.
nice merch

He's saying that Blaze and Silver are simply good friends, so Silver doesn't exactly think about her all the time. They're not partners anymore.