/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3371

Misha Birthday Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lilly... easy on the cake.

You fool, she hasn't eaten any cake. Misha got to her, and she infected her with thiccness

So we should quarantine Misha?

The question isn't should we it's why we haven't already.

No, quarantine Shizune

suzu!

for Rin

Rindeed.

Nope, it's Misha's birthday, cake is allowed!

One for Mish!

That's a lot of folders.

>thiccness
WA OH OH OH

Yeah, it is. Hadn't noticed that before.
I guess it all adds up.

Nth for a happy Hana!

But when we said one per person, we meant slices.
Now we need a new cake.

U N L I M I T E D C A K E

pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Here's our submissions for /ksg/ Halloween 2017!
If I missed any or if you have a new submission, please let me know! I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

Lilly!

Emi!

Having finally gotten round to playing KS, interest on visual novels being piqued by Doki Doki the Not Oki Doki simulator, and holy fuck have I been missing out on a good read/play.
I don't think a story has hit me as hard as Lilly's good ending.

I was reading through it lazily on my day off, and found that I couldn't get any sleep when I crept off to finally get rest.
Getting to the end of her arc didn't really aid my ability to sleep, in fact I think I was up for another 3 hours tossing between cuddling my fiance and looking sadly at the wall.

Thank you Four Leaf Studios for such a great little story.

I don't post much (if at all really) on Veeky Forums, so if formatting sucks call me the newfag I am.

It was actually my 3rd run. Emi was my first, which I still think has the best character development for Hisao.
Hanako was second, at the behest of a friend. Did not like it at all.
Fiance is blind in one eye, going in the other, so I thought it would be 'funny' to go down Lillys path. How wrong I was.
I now don't want to go down the two remaining paths, content with Lilly's path; if more than a little sad.

Lilly's route really hurt me, too.
>fiance
Oh, interesting. I figured the route would've only hurt lonely people.
Anyway, Lilly is my favorite, though I really recommend that you play Rin's route. You can skip on Shizune's if you must, it's definitely the least good route.

Glad to see you finally came around, friend.
We try to tell people 'no seriously try it, you'll like it' but that's one of the most generic bait phrases in the universe so it's usually overlooked.
>found that I couldn't get any sleep when I crept off to finally get rest.
I went through similar stuff, even had a panic attack in bed one of the nights.
>I now don't want to go down the two remaining paths, content with Lilly's path
No worries, they'll be there if you ever need them. Each girl's path has its own interesting aspects to them, even if it is sometimes sad.

I think on the first go around Lilly's route got to us all, despite what some people may say. I say play through the two remaining routes when you're ready. Rin's route is a good read and Shizune's route has some pretty good CGs. You don't have to push yourself right away though. I did that during my first run through and Shizune's act 4 turned from something good into a slog to get through.

What artbook was this from?

Tomorrow Today

Fuckit, going to go get a gymn membership. Wish me luck anons. A VN shouldn't be the only thing to bring a warm smile.

Thanks.
I do wish I didn't get into KS late. I would've loved to get my hands on one of the artbooks.

Good luck man, hope you can keep going.

Good luck and work hard! You've got Emi's blessing, now it's all on you to get HUGE(or whatever size you desire).

For sure. It was always hype when one came out, many would be clamoring to get their copies.

Such a beautiful image. I can only dream of a beautiful future like this with her.

>first time I really paid attention to the OP's links, to find the halloween stuff
>one of the links is half about encouragement about finding your waifu, and half about suicide prevention and stuff for those who don't - most of us, it seems

This fucking pit of despair, man...

>tfw Rin get lost in space and eventually her body disintegrate and on a new planet, life is formed from her cells, a few million years from now
>Rin is now a flock of Butterfly, by herself

Well at least you were able to find the Halloween stuff...

I had a feeling having it at the end was a bad idea, but not like this.

All routes have something fun to take from them... But if you were to never play the last 2, well, you picked the right ones to skip at least.
Shizune is pretty much universally acknowledge as the weakest route... And Rin is the most hit or miss. The weirdness you see of her in Emi,s path, well make that a hundred times over in her own path.

At times it's charming, but at times it's just... "Ok, we get it, you think weird shit, can we move on?". It was for me, anyway.
I could never date someone like that. Would definitely enjoy having a friend like that, because it's hilarious at times, but it'd be hard to get close to someone like that.

Still think you should play them,
someday, but don't rush them for the sake of it!

It could even explain our origins.

t. suriko

Eat shit and die, hanacancer.

It's probably been done a hundred times over 3k+ threads, but haven't seen it since I've been posting here...

Who would you cast as the Katawas (and the side characters/Hisao/etc.. too if you feel like it) in a movie or series about KS?
Say age doesn't really matter as long as they're not over 30-35, i.e. Hollywood's standard for HS/college kids.

JESUS CHRIST IM GONNA FUCKING NUT JUST IMAGINE YOUR HANDS SINKING INTO THAT DELICIOUS PUDGE

Shut up fatfag

Idris Elba as Hisao

Elle Fanning as Emi. Same age, same shape, she could play a sporty girl I think.
Me as her Hisao.
Don't care about anyone else.

Some birthday gift it was eh?

>just noticed all 3 of my story titles are alliterative
I might have a problem.

I s'pose it can be pretty catchy.

>tfw you wake up from a really cute dream with 2 girls -not lewd, just cute- and first thing you think is that you wish they had been katawas instead

can some spooky katawa drop the discord for me?

The goal of these gifts was just to make him feel uneasy right ? Cause that was what I was aiming for

>make him feel uneasy
So they say, those devious few who created them.

there's like 3 different discords

Do we even have a ksg discord at this time?

Kiwi made his because he was in love with the guy. Full homo

Well I'm deeply curious about your reasons then

The love of drawing qts

I see

Well, you're gettin' closer. Don't give up.

the boys on Veeky Forums will help you every step of the way, as long as you believe in yourself. Go for it lad.

Well then drop them all :P
I miss you guys.

>I miss you guys.
How sweet. Y-you too.

Well aren't you a jerkface.

No bully the katawa people

>Do Lily good ending 1st playthrough
>Check what happens if bad end
>scarred for life

I would've died if I got that end first time playing. The stories where lovers get torn apart--those make me feel awful.

So, which katawas is it OK to bully?
if you're thinking none, think again

Please define "bully".

hanako

Yuuko.

Define bullying

Yuuko is not a katawa, and Yuuko is not for bullying! She's for gentle teasing!

Hanako and Lilly because they're weak. The weak should fear the strong.
Misha and Rin because they won't understand/care anyway

The speed and power with which I pound Hanako may look like bullying to the untrained eye, but I would only do it while in a relationship with her, and never without her willingness.

None!

>lilly holding the heart just above her pussy
slut
>rin eating the heart
sounds about right.

She's holding it in her mouth because she have no hands.

>defending against Rin being a cannibal but not against Lilly being a slut
sounds about right

>protecting your lady bits is being a slut
All the other girls leave themselves wide-open.

I'd really like to know why you insist the girl most likely to remain loyal is a slut.

The most loyal would be rin because nobody else want to hit on that

... i would

>I love you forever, never ever ever leave me!
>sure thing Lilly!
>hey Lilly we want you to come home!
>Okay, oops, bye Hisao!
>hey Lilly I want you to stay with me!
>Okay, bye family!

She'll remain loyal to Hisao as long as there's no better offer is on the table. Doesn't really have to be a better offer either, just an offer. She changes her mind on a whim.

You would like to try but you would never actually do it

Being loyal by default doesn't really count.
And Hanako is less likely to be hit on than Rin.
Lots of guys are into weirdos.
And while there are some guys into extremely shy disfigured moeblobs, most of them are nerdy white knight losers who would never make a move on her anyway (in part because they would have to talk to her in the first place)

too true

hanako is likely because she is beautiful

lmao

meant for

>U N L I M I T E D C A K E
Careful, talk like that will get your head cut off.

>m-muh lilly
>hanako is disfigured mowblob
Want to guess what gave you away?

she's so adorable
>swn press her body onto yours in her best attempt at hugging
>swn have you get her off because it's difficult for her
>swn use her feet to bring your head closer to her
>swn never go through a 2 minute speech without taking a pause, before you interrupt her

swn tell you that you're her favorite jellyfish

Do it. Please. Call me Suriko.

Non cropped version of this please? Where is it from?

I'm not exactly sure what you're implying.
If it is
1) I'm suriko?!
2) I'm a Lillyfag
3) I'm a flaseflagging Hanakofag
4) Those 2 posts are from the same person
you're wrong on all accounts.

stop posting sad things

But it's just some cake...
Anyway, it's still an hour left for me so one more happy birthday Misha before I go to bed myself

but I'm all out of fun things to post and I don't want to stop posting...

Reminder
>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
>always hold out your hand and allow them to find it
>Never walk with your hands in your pockets while leading
>if a noise spooked you it frightened them, try to explain what it was
>if you go shopping with a blind person, prepare to explain everything and read a lot of labels. Do not sound annoyed.
>they can't see, be careful around them when they have a knife, or just in general. Many eyes have been poked
>I feel like it can't be stated enough that you have to explain everything. Maybe a paper fell and it made a noise, to you it mightve just been a paper falling, to them it could be anything. Noises can be terrifying
>the other senses are superbly important, especially hearing. Do not restrict the ears, headphones are a no go, unless in a comfortable setting or when using voice assist on the iPhone.
>the sense of smell is amazing, I've been sniffed out in crowded rooms
>iPhone has some of the best disability assistive software around, except the recent .0.3 update was a downgrade [totally anecdotal. Poll of 3 people]
>canes reach up around chin or nose height. Also they tend to be "comfort objects" and can cause much distress if the individual does not know where it is or they are holding it at all times. Do not mess with them, do not move them, or hide them.

this still doesn't tell me how to find a blind gf/wife so I could apply all of this.

What do you want user? A blind detector?

And if you only want them because they're blind one of two things will happen. They'll know and break it off or they'll know but they'll stay because they're so self conscious of themselves that your relationship is doomed to fail

Do I have to be the guy to ask? Guess I'll take one for the team.
How's the sex?

I don't seem to have it, sorry. It's from the artbook Tomorrow Today.

We both are still young and have healthy adolescent sex drive
Or are you asking about something specific