/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

kaede

I love my darling husband!

IMPREGNATE MIKAN

I want to fuck Kaito!

Reminder.

MUGI!

I hate Junko!

After marriage

Angie and her beloved Hopeman!

Or
>a cheerful, friendly and optimistic girl who likes everyone and acts as the group's leader and makes everyone work together
vs
>someone who openly dislikes her bossy attitude and bluntly says it's Kaede's fault if the group falls apart.

By that point, the majority's choice was obvious

Ishi!

Junko loves him.

And Hajimeme

I feel like that statue wouldn't actually be possible, the overhang on his hair on top of the head being so big and off axis of the neck would make it fall off

Best giri.

The purest smile
Nobody can compare
Not even Kaede

Koko! Nighto, /drg/.

>someone who openly dislikes her bossy attitude and bluntly says it's Kaede's fault if the group falls apart.
this.

I can see why spaceman didn't respond to that thot feelings.

Peko and Taka!

I'm going to perform a seance for our recently departed infant gangster.
Any volunteers?

kiss moe-tan

Maki's skirt has a tartan pattern

I love Kirumi!

>bluntly says it's Kaede's fault if the group falls apart.
She ain't wrong

Let's use the botto!

Why does anyone believe that Korekiyo can communicate with the dead?

i love kaede.
is first again

god, I want to molest male tenko

Tenko is important for turning ugly disgusting degenerate males into cute girls! It's time for Tenko to use her anti-degeneracy device on Saihara and make a new cutie!

same

ERECTO BOMBU

I wish they gave Himiko animals sidekick similar to Tanaka Four Dev of Destruction.

why makifags hate kaede

Have they ever actually met before the prologue?

Are you saying he can't? He's said he's done it before.

she has two

Why Kaedefags hate Maki?

don't know, i have no problems with maki
no idea, it's hard to tell when the game is full of lies

It's bad enough that Korekiyo is retarded but the fact that everyone else is retarded around him to try and normalize how retarded he is really tanks the whole cast for me

>I have no faith in humanity

I don't think so. It was mentioned that they went to different school so I don't think any of them knew each other

What an odd combo.

Is Peko wearing lipstick? Seems out of character.

I wish they where in the game instead of the promo image

Lip gloss is practical

i am a kaedefag and i don't hate her,
also this one here

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>audition tapes

Animator!

What have you been up to?

Eating some pussy.

Unlikely

this only makes her better.
but i don't.
i don't hate anyone to be honest.

Literally or figuratively?

Just been playing some other games, haven't had much time to post here because of that.

Definitely not this, I don't swing that way

>12 seconds

Yeh.

Anyone has any romantic Satou with Mahiru?

Well he might be chinese

Does seem like they were the original idea for Kaito and Maki. I hope Weedman appears in whatever new thing Kodaka is going to write.

The best

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

That's cool
Weedman is the hero we need

>[insert a certain someone ranting and insulting here]

I think Kaito was into Kaede because he is a titman and Maki has no tits.

>a cheerful, friendly and optimistic girl who likes everyone and acts as the group's leader and makes everyone work together
Who's that? Because this description doesn't fit Kaede at all.

Liking boobs means liking all sizes

> Class trial at the love hotel
> Everybody is in their underwear
> Usami/Monomi is the judge
> Monokuma is tied up, wearing a ballgag, and handing from the side
Discuss /drg/

I want to use a Remembering Light to devolve Korekiyo’s IQ into half the size it used to be.
He’s going to be completely aware that he’s not quite as smart as earlier, and he’s going to desperately try to act as his old self would.
But he can barely remember his name, let alone what he was doing yesterday or the day before. He gets lost in his own house. Sometimes, he forgets how to walk.
Unfortunately, Hope’s Peak Academy has completely disowned him. He’s not much of an Ultimate Anthropologist anymore, after all!
And after seeing the disgusting, pitiful state he’s in, none of his former classmates want to get within five meters of him.
So imagine how shameful it is that one day, after he crashes into a wall for the fiftieth time, he’s forced to find someone to depend on?
So he’ll be forced to turn to me, his longing, dishonorable admirer. The only person willing to take care of the thing I turned him into!
Every day, I’ll carry Korekiyo out of bed. I’ll feed him breakfast, and read anthropological stories to him on the couch. Of course, he won’t be able to understand, so I’ll coo him when his frustrated tantrum starts.
After a long day, I’ll send him to bed with a cup of milk and some cookies. It’ll make his simple brain happy, at least for a short while.
It’ll make my heart flutter when he cuddles up to me,and finally calls me nee-san in a gurgle of sleepy deliriousness.
I love my adorably retarded Korekiyo.

>and Maki has no tits.
d-delete...

Explain how

Stop sexualizing the Dangans!

nah it fits.

how the fuck is Satou fan art even real? I'm not even complaining, these two examples are great, but the charterer LITERALLY has 6 minutes of screentime

I wonder what kind of Weedman he would protray. There is a comic relief Weedman in DR1, more reliable but goofy Weedman in Ultra Despair Hagakure and the more autistic and childish Weedman in DR3.

Yuri power.

She is Mahiru's BFF who got killed in the whole incident of the school, is a huge part of Fuyuhiko,Peko and Mahiru.

Reminder that Mahiru would remain a full lesbian and in relationship with a woman if things went well without Fuyuhikos sister and Junko.

>replacing the lobotomy part with a remembering light
Lame

Check out this nice heterosexual family oriented young woman.

Thank you Natsumi and Junko

Maki and Shuichi are like 2 beta nerd virgins compared to CHAD Momota and STACY Akamatsu who are more like typical leaders of footbal team and cheerleaders club.

She looks a lot better with that tiny ponytail

Twintails

I wish Himiko's cool cape was in the game too.

Mikan is CUTE!!!
CUTE!

For a split second there I thought I was looking at an american high school au with the typical plot of a quiet nerdy guy pining for the cheerleader squad captain

Oh i didn't see the other tail

Most of the dangans would look better with capes and longer jackets.

>football team
That sounds so gay. Try something manlier, like oil wrestling club.

Captcha: SPACE Gayton

Kodaka really hates gay ships
>MahiruxSatou
>TenkoxHimiko
>JuzoxMunakata
all of them have no chance to happen, and HiyokoxMahiru or TokoxKomaru are still just implied friendships.

What your Danganronpa Oc/drg/?
My is a talking parrot.

There is very little canon lesbian couples and tumblr or yuri crowds are really into them.