Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Rotated out:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UyjKVj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to stay hydrated.

I love my cute wife Unica!

Post images no longer relevant as of next expansion

No point in making animated cards anymore since they will eventually get rotated out.

Everybody lost unica, urd, Dance of death odin
Nep is literally vaporized losting morde and urd
Forest just got mauled. It's lost its fairy generation, it lost its bounces, it's lost may, fairy dancer, EPM is fucking gone, fucking Liza, it can't counter with mischief anymore, soccer mom's gone, cynthia's gone silver bolt's gone the only thing they can play is jank BnB literally at fucking all. There's nothing else left.
Sword lost lancer, assassin, banneret, whole-sould swing centaur vangaurd, novice trooper, white paladin, cursed general, alwida's, otomeme, frontguard, leonidas, basically everyone it can do anything with
Rune lost scrap-iron, glow, red-hot ritual, Levi, petrify, Fate's hand, merlin, caprice, curse, ancient alchemist, and yes, shift. It's gutted everything they needed to survive against shit
Haven lost elana's healing angel
Dragon Storm ramp lost urd, lucifer. Disconewt is straight up gone. Rites is fucking gone. Aiela is gone. They lost ivory's cycle, Fucking Forte is gone. Genesis is gone Polyroar is gone but so is nep so whatever
Shadow's DAlice lost its satan win con, lost atomy. Tyrant Lost morde. Lost death's breath. Lost fucking cerb. howl, Lost chimera and spartoi soldier. Lost skull beast, skull fighter, soul conversion.
Blood lost ambling, blood wolf, vania, bloodkin, fortress, DoV, Righteous devil, night horde, DDrain, REVELATION, azazel's enabling, temptress
Haven lost seraph, themis, garuda, radiance angel, cleric lancer, elana, birdsong, healing prayer, prism priestess, temple defender, sister initiate, gsun, mainyu, Aria, holy water, heavenly hound, rabbit healer, plea

I love my cute pair of tits pdk

Without Odin Ouro will become impossible to deal with for most classes.

Ding dong the witch is dead

Alright, post your:

>main craft
>card you are most sad to see gone
>card you are happiest to see gone

>tfw midshadow is back

>just petrify/calamito-
Fuck ;_;

>death's breath and howl
>dshift
>roach
>forte
>alwida's
>the entirety of the storm haven deck
all gone
how does that make you feel

>Dragon Quest is a direct copy of HS
>SV will become even more like HS next year
Was HS right all this time?

Nobody ever played Odin for Ouro

They played it for Mord or Seraph, but they're gone too.

>Shadow
>Death's Breath
>Forte

There's no point in anything then because you'll eventually die. You make the animated cards because you want to have/use them now.

Elf
Liza
Breath of the sala... fuck

Concede Abomination Dirt
Petrify
DShit

just pick a card of the latest expansion for maximum value

Shadow
Mord
Genesis Dragon

Portalcraft
None, since my class is untouched
DShift

>J-Just shadow mag...
AH FUCKSHIT

>3 dmg, dies to everything in overtuned-verse
Just draconifica......

People still play Ouroboros?

They will without Forte and Genesis to storm your face every turn.

>agrobats
LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS GONE

Dust all your non standard cards user...

>people still play win every lategame match if its not vs haven?
Uhhh...

>mfw DShift gets nerfed, rotated out, then banned from Unlimited

Meme decks
Oh god way too much. White paladin? It held an interesting place deckbuilding wise
Shift. I'd much rather that you simply couldn't chain shifts anymore though. This was not the right path.

Sword
Otohime
Bahamut

>win every lategame match
Ouroboros isn't undefeatable in lategames when the opponent has enough cards to flodd the field.

They don't because there is no lategame in dshiftverse

only two more expansions until bahamut gets rotated out god bless

Remember to tell kikegames all about killing class identity and crafts

Home → more → contact → comment

Why does this have mixed reviews in steam ?

>mfw the game will be about who spam removal the best and draw the less amount of cards

good thing dragon has ZERO board removal
also
>lategame
>flooding anything when you're in topdeck mode and the opponent has an infinite amount of cards that threaten lethal even if you let it stay for a single turn (ouroboros)

People mad about top tier decks.

>main craft
Right now Rune, will eventually switch to Nemesis probably, I love artifacts and puppets
>card you are most sad to see gone
Probably fairy circle and PtP
>card you are happiest to see gone
Forte, get fucked Fortefags

That's unlimited format, which is exactly what we're playing right now.

Hope you enjoy 6pp 5 6 haven legendary with fanfare: destroy all followers when this card is summoned.

>rune
>levi
>dshift
I can't believe my favorite card is fucking gone

He is old. Just let him rest.

>haven
>getting anything good
right

/svg/ please spoonfeed me NEXT announcement with english subtitle onegai.

holy shit hot

Unlimited should be restricted to 30 card decks

>dragon gets to keep their ramp cards (except aiela)
>dragon gets to keep their boardclears (conflag, salamander, saha isra, bahamut and can even run grimnir in the 3pp slot now)
>they lose most of their storm but can just use zeus to make up for it
>only thing they lost from the saha engine is luci and it wasn't even used in every single saha dragon deck
>cygames kills the decks that counter it, and i mean every single one
>this is somehow fine and we'll have to bear with this cancer in 2 months just when you thought that we could have a fun control meta

Rune
Dshift
I dont really dislike anything

>DShift should be allowed to destroy the entire format if it's being rotated out
Fuck off.

Haven

Seraph.

I really liked my pacifist deck and now the dream of it getting some support is gone.

Baha isn't gone yet.

Dragon is gonna be shit without Aiela D rank

Sword
Seraph
Temple defender

Stop falseflagging, autist.

>implying cygames wont print the biggest bullshit powercreeped cards ever in the new expansion.
LOL

It'll be limited to one.

Can anyone share the Veeky Forums discord I've seen around?

>>>/reddit/

Are you fucking retarded? Nowhere did they even suggest any sort of copy limit for decks.

>source: my ass

discord.gg/UyjKVj

You can unironically find it on reddit

>lost oracle
>lost blazing breath
Come on, try playing dragon without those and see if you can win a single game against anything that isn't haven.

Kill yourself

Elf
Roach
Death's Breath

oracle and bb are BASIC not STANDARD

those are basic though.

it's this one join us we're fun

Blood
Wolf/Ambling because unga is my life.
Themis

upvoted

Those cards are basic, and basic cards are rotation-proof.

Those are basic cards, retard.

I just woke up.

What the FUCK do I do with my 3x Otohime now?

The nerfs are topical. They do enough to shut up timmy's without handling the festering cancer in the card pool which results in a very stale take-turns meta where all you can do is bang cancer against cancer. They've also repeatedly nerfed cards many decks used instead of nerfing the problem card itself.

Consistent trend of take one class's card, make it better but then give it to another class cause ???

The card pool is largely incomplete and heavily weighted towards consistency and endurance for aggressive plays. Many, many, many plays have little to no viable counterplay or no counterplay at all depending on your class. They're now implementing formats despite this which removes many of the few cards they could use and the unrestricted format will have a ban list meaning cards people bought with real money will be literally unplayable while they desperately try to get their monthly rewards so they don't fall behind

RNG is everywhere
Target immunity/ambush are devalued to irrelevance
Ward is obsolete most of the time. Yes, not all of the time
They refuse to let amulet decks be competitive meaning amulet removal will never be meta which means it's not slowing the meta down for a healthier meta
Newer cards are wildly overtuned, combined with
Control matchups are won/lost of class and going 1st/2nd. You can just smash dat mf concede button turn 1
Literally a second job to get your monthly rewards and it's even harder the less cards you have

Current play is based on maximum uninteractivity through burn/storm/combo otk because removalverse

25 turn concede dirt meta rerun when?

mars and dump or just keep flooding. They get fucked.

>Vampire
>Revelation
>D-Shit

these are basic

Basic cards.
Also early aggression is all but dead.

>Shadow
>Morde
>Dshift

Thank you good sir

Haven Rune Forest Nep
Elana, no more happy tenko now
Fucking dshit needs to go

YOU FORGOT URD
NO MORE URDING AIELA!

nice fucking OP picture you fucking shitter

They should just rename unlimited to "Dshift only"

Nothing, just play in Unlimited like the rest of /svg/ agreed on, except for anons who hate DShift.

hey, I just realized they'll probably replace the standard packs from login bonus!
maybe with RoB packs?

dust them
the fuck are you waiting for

Do people even read? It says SELECT basic cards. Basic cards are not all safe

Don't fucking post here if you aren't even going to pay attention to the announcement

You have unlimited mode to play good goy.

Sure thing goy, dont forget to buy those new packs.

>yfw they print an Elana follower with LW: give your leader permanent Elana effect for the remainder of he duel (this effect can stack)

>bread whore and my cute angel cannot be this cute are also gone
Fuck this gay earth

The basic cards that are not safe are most likely collab basics like Ta-G AGRS and Fate basics, not to mention prebuilt basic legends. You have to be stupid in all fronts if you think starter basics and basics you win from story mode are to be rotated.

>Started the game last month
>Everyone told me to buy Standard packs because they'll always be useful
>Used all my easy rupees on them
Tricked again.