>Stick out a button when he's not mashing
>Get ex DP'ed
>finally knock him down
>alright time to...
>get ex DP'ed
>okay I'll just block next time
>get thrown

Remove shotos and Gief

SFV is a good place and is only getting better.

DUDE WHAT IS YOUR WISH LMAO

>X-Factor
>Drag out the game with dead character
>Drag out the game with living characters
>Literally fucking invincible

Actually I want all the Justice troopers

I never played BB. What's the main difference it has from GG?

but i already play both

>charge character
Fug
He is cool though

I don't know, DBFZ looks shittier every time its shown

should canada cup apologize to him? that's fucked up

Nope.

I think I forgot to save that Linne album some kind user posted.
Fudge.

Even Combofiend left you behind

>Using stale memes and not-Kokonoe to make yourself look good

Why are Capcucks paying $60 + $30 DLC + tax + tip to turn Marvel vs Capcom series into a movie advertisement?

>replying to the arcsys marketer
hello newfriend

Its actually fun and doesn't feel stiff as shit.
Im not posting it again fuck imgur.

Anyone else feeling bad for SFV and Capcom's inevitable death once DBFZ is out?

I don't get how you can find enjoyment in trying to incite the same arguments and over again like this.

Who is that white girl he's with......

My waifu will increase in rarity and value so not really.

don't you have some fat girls to lust over?

it's not "Divekick" so no

Stop falseflagging

Nah, Monter Hunter looks more fun desu.

Compiled a few things I found skipping through the DB reveal

-There are now (not sure if was the case before?) unique opening dialogues for characters e.g. nappa vs yamcha, yamcha is talking about the saibamen

-When hitting the enemy with Body Swap with Ginyu, the enemy as Ginyu cannot use the tokusentai, or even super attacks meaning the "now Ginyu" player cannot do the same thing to you that you did to him

-Ginyu's projectile button instead shoots out the tokusentai, I didn't quite understand how it works but it seems like there's an "order" to how they show up and you can maybe manipulate it by pressing another direction + the projectile?

-It looked like Ginyu can combine the tokusentai to perform combination attacks with them? Not sure if it's a set of pre-made specials or a custom combination you can make, not arsed to look for the timestamp for this post at least but there was a moment two of the members formed into a sort of projectile ball that was moving forward spitting out more projectiles

-Tien has a lvl 3 attack with Chiaotzu that actually makes him unable to use the other attacks involving that character (like the move that stops the enemy from moving) so basically it's a suicide attack by Chiaotzu

-This was mentioned before already but activating the dragon balls grants you a wish, I think the mechanic has something to do with both players doing different length combos and who gets the last one remaining done gets to choose from 4 different options : Full heal, reviving teammate, ultimate power and becoming immortal.

-Yamcha seems like a rekka character, it looked like he is really mobile using it and I think at one point invuln teleported through an enemy's super attack to cross up attack with it

It's simple, he's insane

she's his street fighter iv training partner

What OS is this?

android

>-There are now (not sure if was the case before?) unique opening dialogues for characters e.g. nappa vs yamcha, yamcha is talking about the saibamen
nice to know that. hoping for taunts soon too. also i think ginyu commands are different depending on if hes in the air or on the ground.

>turns gold in a last ditch attempt
Is this prophetic?

Also to collect dragon balls people have figured out this

Either get the corresponding combo length e.g. 40 hit = 4 star ball
Use auto combo for a random ball
Use snapback for a random ball

Dragon Rush may get you one but people are figuring that out still. Smash to L,M,H (then maybe rush) may also get you a random one

How do I stop getting sad after losing in fighting games?

I know I deserve the loss, and I have every reason to lose, but it still feels bad man.

>this is the debut of female fighting game players at a capcom premier
why are girls in the game industry always marxists crying sexism/racism/etc?

>taking a baby masher that seriously
lmao this is smash all over again who cares if the game is unbalanced

turn that sadness into the drive to get better

Playgods

dont be such a racist, you racist

This

That'll be $60 + $60 CE + $35 season pass + tax + tip

Fun easter egg, there's a secret fifth wish where you can wish to play a better game and Shenron loads up MvC:I for you.

What does anything in that message relate to Marx in any way? Fucking Americans throwing words like they knew what they mean.

because fighting games are too high iq and unforgiving for polddit gamer girls

>MVCI

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Im the best ___ player in this entire chatroom.
Thats right, im the best at playing any character at any game and you people are ass. Let me tell you something, you are ass.

>sprinkle some fresh farmed corn on a pile of shit
>now it's not okay to say it sucks

lmao

because videogames are a meritocracy. no free passes based on sex or race. only results matter, and women are not as good as men, for a variety of reasons, so they cry

non-whites think racist is a magic voodoo word that gets them free rides

youtube.com/watch?v=uN1P6UA7pvM

*doobz*

Who cares? I'm having more fun than you.

chocoblanka beat sniffgod so hard he literally hung his head and had to reevaluate his life

No you arent. Im better at having fun than any of you ass people.

There's always a good side to your defeats, you can see what you improved from the last time you played that matchup, or look for things to train in the future. Losing is just an opportunity to improve.

>"X happens 99.9% of the time"
>B-BUT "Y" HAPPENED ONCE SO EVERYTHING HAS TO GO DOWN THE TOILET

wtf I hate gamers now

better than $60 + $30 + $30 + +$60

Fun easter egg, well actually the easter eggs are in the second $60 sorry.

Prove it.

How about you post 30 seconds of you having fun and then I will one up you. (you wont)

M-muh universal criticism crutch! Slavery happened everywhere for thousands of years but our case is special! *drive bys and kills black todler* WTF WHITE PEOPLE?!

nice cruise control you triggered little twink

>MUMMY IF I DON'T BUY THE COSTUME PACK DLC I WILL LITERALLY DIE EVEN IF I ONLY PLAY TWO OF THOSE CHARACTERS

This is your brain on Arcshit. These are the same faggots that pay $5 to have a japanese voice actor talk to them on the main menu

>no free passes based on sex or race
lol right
there are lots of terrible girls with sponsors and trannies too

sponsorships is not based on merits, merits don't make the most money

woah

wish i was cammy bros...

i want to fuck cammys tight ass

Disgusting

BLACKED

just suffered a heart palpitation, calling the cops

Why can't you have fun?

Both of you shut up. Both practices are scummy as fuck & actually DEFENDING them is stupid. Especially if you've been praising Arcsys for the last half of this year & shitting on Capcom for this same practice. Current DBFZ defenders are becoming hypocritical cucks to the same practice they mock. Both of you groups need to get your head out of your ass.

hi newjobber

>woohoo look at me sitting on the fence not taking a stance I'm so adult

not anyone in this awful tree but my stance is video games are cool and enjoyable and ones I really want are worth the money necessary to charge for them per basic rules of commerce and if I can't afford/justify paying full price I can just wait for a sale or compromise my participation in additional content that isn't required for playing the game. wait nvm *sucks dick and cries about it*

Yeah fuck these practices. for another game I could probably just not buy the game at all for doing that but for my niggas at arcsys this is looking good enough that I'll buy it, but won't pre-order or buy the season pass

>missing out on vegeta and goku blue

tbqh if they're completely busted and the game effectively becomes preorder/pay to win then I'm switching my stance. remains to be seen tho

Any lorefag here in /fgg/?

Is it ever explained how Zeku can change into his younger self? I'm utterly puzzled that nobody raised a bigger ruckus. Is Strider Zeku actually old man Zeku, or is he kinda like Nadeshiko body double to Mika? How come the clothes also change, if it's a simple deaging Ninja technique? How come this is not a big deal in universe? Bison is all about being immortal, but showed no interest in Bushinryu deaging technique

How does Naruto become log?

Maybe it's just a trick to fool the enemy

octocamo

>Missing out on half clones

bushinryu is just a joke bro lol

It is literal magic. He's is becoming his younger self.

How do I into plinking my 1 frame links

Gotta save for that sequel yo