/wfg/ - Warframe General

they fucked up AGAIN edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/925773088653967361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Halloween

Second for retards vs retards shitstorm

>mfw no Clan

hey friends, time for a new thread huh.
have fun :)

>I wanted it and they didnt do it!

Do you need just weapons/frames/trade station? Can invite you, if you post IGN.

Daily reminder that vets are too dumb to quit, so they'd rather just keep shitting up the thread while making as much sense as a feminist on tumblr.

Buy my skin

If you want a Halloween event, just go to NYC :^)

DEIDF trying it's best

first for no spoopy event

>capcha: LIMBO BEGINS
limbo prime soon

I don't buy fanfiction skins.

I would if it didn't use the same fucking tilted tile material for EVERYTHING.

fuck radiation sorties

>dat ass
good lord I wish I wasnt poor

>whats rhino

will rakta cernos make me feel better about bows? I'm not digging them at all, but everyone tells me ivara should use the rakta cernos, I'm not sur eif it's going to be a bad investment because I'm liking any bow I've tried so far.

I understand the game is about grinding to grind gear, but I wish there was something end game to actually strive for
Path of Exile has shit like the shaper and his guardians, uber atziri, etc so that there's things you can test your overpowered character up against

those hips, you mean

>It's okay that DE doesn't know what to do with the game and constantly makes new features and then forgets about them because I'm new
>It's okay that everything DE does is poorly thought out or breaks something because I'm new
>It's okay that DE is appealing to trends instead of making the game better because I'm new
>It's okay that everything in the game is designed to be as frustrating as possible while addictive enough to not quit to force plat sales because I'm new
ok, hope you enjoy the game
As a bit of advice, you should play the second dream as soon as possible, though I know it's hard for someone with so little free time to get that far

The problem with that is cheese. DE cant really put challenging stuff into the game because there is always a frame or combo that can cheese it. Their only option is to spawn a bunch of nullifiers

Just use Artemis Bow or Lenz since every other bow falls short in a horde shooter.

It's enemy scaling. The core of the game is broken. Imagine having a crack in your foundation and building a sky scrapper on it. That's what DE did, and every patch just puts pressure on the fact that there is a point where mobs will one shot kill you even if you have 99% damage mitigation.

You can simulate touch shit, but yeah, let's hope they actually actually make some interesting end game stuff before 1.0, which i assume is officially out of beta.

How dare you have a complaint about the game! You clearly play it too much and should just stop and go play something else instead.

prove vets are bad

>too dumb to get a hint
Stupidity is nothing to be proud of.

>194233542
>too dumb to quit the same dumb game i'm playing and defending it on Veeky Forums of all places, even though in a few months i'm gonna quit it myself or join the complaining

>Wants games to be bad
Take your own advice, stop playing before you realize the game is bad, at least then you won't be a faggot defending a company in a Veeky Forums thread of all places

Easy.
They still think Loki and Rhino are good.

one of good ways to manage "end game" is to add randomness to mission structure

most Warframe missions is trivialized by neutralizing threats to non-existent level, you are only challenged if handicapped on purpose or maybe in initial parts of the game by being under geared

some kind of "oh shit" enemy could freshen up things as well, something immortal and dangerous to escape from instead of obliterating on spawn point

Okay, that is a start
now prove that is bad
do you see what im doing here

Quoted

Refer to , that's the last (You) you're getting from me.
>mommy mommy, look, I shitpost with my Veeky Forums friends
Learn how replies work, reddit,

ign: NYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYX

>194234530
>194234537
spotted the newfriend

>,

>using 30 second invisishitter when Ivara and Octavia exist
>using baby mode tank when Inaros and Nidus exist

>do you see what im doing here
Asking me easy as fuck questions, mate.

>Hasn't realized the game is deeply flawed
>Okay with eating shit
>Calls others too dumb to take a hint

I like butts and going fast.

>Asking me easy as fuck questions, mate.
I just walked through how to present an argument. You have now gone from shitposting to making an arguement, however incorrect you are.

>Comparing a game with some flaws to literally eating shit
>Still spends time posting here about a game he hates instead of just doing something else fun or productive

>no counter argument, gotta cherrypick grammar
Thanks for officially throwing in a towel. Uninstall.

best ass in the game

i like you

>ivara
>using rhino as tank

I know this is your own personal meme that you think is legitimate, but you are backing it up with bad arguements.

loki is used for disarm
rhino is used for roar

>realized the game is deeply flawed
>keeps eating shit while complaining shit tastes like shit
>thinks he's not dumb
I hope you're really fishing for his reply, because that's some top tier retard impersonation.

You know what I want as a sortie task?
>Complete 3 drift rooms on Lua.
>Infested Salvage
>Mutalist Alad V assassinate
But I'm a shitter so my ideas mean nothing.

IT'S HAPPENING
twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/925773088653967361

>He thinks people having legitimate complaints means they completely hate the game
>Promoting a viewpoint that's bad for the game, for the players, for DE, and for the game industry as a whole
Sure thing, codfag

you're eating the same shit

>shitty frames used for shitty version of CC better frames have
Like I said, vets are THIS bad.

DOES THAT MEAN THERE ARE MULTIPLE GAY METEORS?

your bait is strong, i commend you user

FINALLY

I'm eating Le Poo Poo à la Mode, the dish I came here to enjoy. I'm quite happy with its exquisite taste and there's no reason for me to complain because I know what I'm eating.

>>Mutalist Alad V assassinate
they had this, though?

Im expecting atleast 3 hotfixes for something breaking

Much suck being told and having no argument to come back with, huh? Well that's your life.

did tom win against tq?

If you have zero complaints about a game this buggy, if you can't think of a single way DE could do better, then you don't actually like the game

Herp, well then I'd say then that a good replacement would be Lephantis to that list. I think he would be a good endgame boss if scaled.

Its a pretty great idea, pretending to ignore stuff. It makes sense, someone who would spout that meme wouldnt know about using those frames. plans within plans... I like it

>BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE IT, I SHIT ON IT 24/7 BECAUSE I CARE
Get the fuck outta here.

My complaints don't stop me from enjoying it, neither do bugs or occasional fuckups. I'm not that far up my own ass to waste time on playing something just to complain about it constantly. Nor am I sad enough to try and rationalize it by tough love argument. I play the game and I enjoy it, been doing it on and off for 3 years now. The moment I see the game is turning to shit, I'll just stop playing it and forget that it exists. Shame you're either too autistic or too underage to be able to do the same.

>BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE IT, I'M OKAY WITH LEPHANTIS STILL BEING BROKEN/ARCHWING NOT BEING A COHESIVE PART OF THE GAME/CONCLAVE BEING A DEAD MESS/X FEATURE BEING AN UNREASONABLE GRIND OR STILL HAVING PLACEHOLDER STUFF BECAUSE POE WAS RUSHED OUT WITHOUT ANY QUALITY TESTING BECAUSE I CARE
Fuck off faggot

Lephantis has been in sorties too, it's just a bullet sponge and nothing else, like most sortie bosses.

This game is still in beta. Giving feedback to fine tune any element there is should be encouraged, or they'll overlook something. Don't you have any quality of play improvements for this game, even after all the bugs that have occurred in the face of PoE?
Of course though you're probably going to say 'kekeke baited bro, I was having a chuckle.'

What's a frame you can plug into 95% of missions/team comps and it will always contribute something?
Or at least not be a hindrance/inconvenience the team.

>throwing a literal fit
We're done here. This is exactly the reason why people call vets retarded.

Is there a reason for me to not invest in upgrading/polarizing my Daikyu? Seems like a pretty fun bow once you upgrade fire rate.

I'm so sorry that I actually want the game to be better, I should have known to just quit when I encountered stuff I didn't like instead of voicing any criticism

I want to fuck reb really badly desu

Rhino because you can build him multiple ways
Ember because she is either trash clear or CC bot
Octavia because group stealth and really good damage
Mesa because your team can go afk
Volt because group speed and invincible shields

What the fuck is that post on Warframe page?

>-//-GRINEER RECORD 1103: ANOMALY DETECTED IN THE ATMOSPHERE... DANGER-//-

>Something is coming to the Plains, Tenno What is it?

I'm not even a vet, this shit's just plain as day to anyone who actually plays the game.
Also, you getting mad that I copied your assmad post isn't an argument, prove literally any of that shit wrong.

Phoenix Oberon. The free rez helps when people fuck up or the mission gets hairy.
Then I clearly haven't done enough sorties. Thanks user, I'll just be patient then.

>shit we post in this general
>scrap that, posting random rants on Veeky Forums at all
>Giving feedback
Good bait, got me to reply.

not dying is the main contributor to high-level content and nobody cares about contribution in low-level ones, so I'd say tankier frames like Trinity/Rhino.

>argued with one person till they threw a shitfit
>no confirmation about who they actually ar
>assign his dumbassery to veterans
I woudnt have thought of that... There is no way to prove it either direction, so now all you have to do is be stubborn till you win. Nice

You're essentially say that anyone who has a problem with the game should go to the forums or reddit, and that this thread should be a place for positive discussion by people who like stuff only. You have to be able to see how that's not realistic.

Warding Halo build for Nezha with augment.

oh man, not being in warbros has minimal benefits. some idiot in clan chat it trying to justify Ash as a best all round frame, and the other dude is trying to tell him that in most situations he will be outperformed by other frames.
it's going since 20 minutes or more, send help.

it's only one retard and i am pretty sure who he is.

I need a bladed rounds and some formas to max all mods
Is this build okay?

>thinking that warbros would be better

>spent half of last thread calling DE incompetent shits that can do nothing right and cancelling event that was never even teased
>shitting on devs constantly about balance changes, bugs, etc. with SLEEK, HI STEVE, LMAO FATFUCK memeing
>complaining about grind when the game's point is grind
>crying about coptering, parkour, etc. despite knowing it's not going back

And you call that "voicing your criticism". Do you at least realize how far up your own ass you are? You don't even care about the game, you just want it burn at this point. Just do the good old Uninstall trick and free yourself from this burden, you'll also be improving the quality of these threads by doing that as well.

tq

Get rid of Hammer Shot, put another elemental.

>hammer shit
god no
you forgot heavy caliber. otherwise, yes

That's not what I said at all, learn to read you fucking idiot

I been in warbros, it wasnt this bad.

>how dare you talk mean about my precious DE and their wonderful bugs
>>complaining about grind when the game's point is grind
>muh coptering
oh it's you, wew never fucking mind then

Don't remember talking to you, nezha faggot.

Why is this skin so fucking nice