/twg/ Total War General

Feminine edition

New historical info:
totalwar.com/blog/update-on-historical-releases

Mortal Empire is out, hotfix soon, Norsca never.

Blood and Gore:
store.steampowered.com/app/594591

How the Combined Map works
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires-with-ian-roxburgh

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

creative-assembly.com/blog/our-new-studio-bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=VIOMXWIF95w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl soon.

AI going full noob box.

sengoku basara but in the warhammer setting when?

High elf Princess is my wife!

Say something nice about her!

Neat

Radious Lore™

Is the saga crow Morrigan? Cu Chulainn saga??? it would have to be pre christain Ireland cause I anything past 400 the Irish were christian.correct me if i'm wrong i'm not Irish.

Her bird impression is really good

Does she like a finger or two in the bum? I'm sure Dreadfu does.

bosted in the wrong thread fuggg

Ultra > Large

Tits > Ass

I need an ultra units CHAD meme

Can you even confederate factions of your own race that distrust you? They seem to refuse even if they're about to get wiped out and don't dislike you.

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
FIX IT ALREADY!

>THIS IS GOING TO BE A MATCH TO REMEMBER

>lore friendly
>"overhauled" economy
>skyrim dagger
wew

shes a slut

this isnt even funny as bait anymore

>the next historical TW will be actually a 40k TW since it's technically "historical"

I've found it depends on the race. For empire or dwarfs no. For greenskins yeah. For norsca this was literally a faction mechanic.

are handgunner boyz real

She is pure, don’t be rude.

This is my wife. Say something nice about her

> plebbit

You and WW2: Total War posters need to be shot

Post your biggest battles, my kroq gar lizards with allied hexoatl against delve hordes.

Crossbow boys are

I usually don't even try, and it was nice to just knock out their leader with Norsca, but I'm playing helves now, and didn't want to infight much, but Saphery literally sat on their ass refusing while getting gangbanged by two other factions and having NAP and trade with me. Chrace also likes me a lot, are much weaker than me, but are not receptive towards confederating either.

She sleeps with ghouls for dark magic.

Fellow potao-brother, how are you?

Morathi sucks rat cock

Hear, hear

4u

>New expansion for an older game(*cough* Rome 2*cough*) along with a free update to the game
>Saga game once again confirmed as continuation of another game(*cough* Attila *cough*)
>Next historical is moving rapidly now and once again confirmed to be brand new era. Mocap already happening for battle animations. Already got a list of games to come after it. Even implying Medieval 3 after this new era
>News for each will start coming in the next few weeks.

FINALLY. THE LONG MONTHS OF FANTASY SPEAK IS COMING TO AN END.
>mfw

>attempt very hard as malkeith

i am so fucking tired of these kurgan shits

>Kurgan

Aren't they supposed to be Hung? Check your privilege

whoever fields 20 stack horse/marauder axemen only armies
they're all the same

this is on high, how is it potato? it must be the quality is lowered on screenshots

my current campaign progress lads

once germanys subdued i'm transporting every able bodied man to the east for grabbing the holy land
i wanna mount an expedition to briton too

royal family wise, my faction leader's brother is serving as the faction heir until his son is of age

>Play Karl.
>Decide to campaign against Norsca early to stop this shit and get an early alliance with Bret.
>Reach Pack Ice Bay on turn 13.
>Skaeling alone has four full stacks.

Elder Scrolls: Total War when?

i regrouped the remnants of my armies while my allies died.

Whats with the eyebrows?

The treaties and shit are nice but HEMA is still LAARPing because there is no unbroken chain of instructors going back to when people were sword fighting for real.

Mod that requires being at 100% movement to shift into march stance when?

Disable sharpening.

Is anyone else having problems with skirmishing units not avoiding melee combat? I've been noticing units getting into melee with units 20-30 speed slower than them, and when I watch my skirmishers to double check, they'll sometimes not run away from charging units. Then when I try to manually move them away, skirmish mode actually kicks in and they run away on their own.

Vampires are shit at doing their makeup because they have no reflection.

maybe this looks better

ROMA

Time for a new rig when the next history game comes out.
So at the very earliest late Winter 2018. Most likely Spring/Summer 2019. Very latest would be Winter 2019

Pre production and era research: February 2016-March 2017
Production:March 2017-Present
The good thing is the money from Warhammer has given CA the impetus to craft a lot more history games and even expanded their studio to Bulgaria.
New expansion and update for the older game will probably be out next year along with the "Saga" game. There's been a lot of movement on the SteamDB for Rome 2 and Attila the last few months.
I'm so happy about this. I like Warhammer but I don't love it.

I miss my history and they better have the campaign map horizontal expansion in realtime back because anything else is now a stepback for campaign maps.

God I hope so. Norsca when?

they've managed to destroy and occupy every delf faction except mine and what's south of me

and what's south of me keeps declaring war and sending full armies
and every other turn is a rebel spawn

i don't think i'll make it to chaos lads

>191BC
>Macedonia is now Russia

I'm on turn 70 of a VH campaign and Skaeling has done nothing but feed bretonnia.
The real threat in this campaign is perfidious Middenland.

There's a mod for Medieval 2
Pic related

CA told soon. Maybe week or two. Maybe around Christmas.

>expanded their studio to Bulgaria
Well this explains all the bugs that have been infesting their new games.

You know you start with good enough relations with Boris for a turn 1 NAP now.

Pretty sure I tried that, did I need to pay that son of a bitch?

>Medieval 2

Gross

Vaul or Asuryan?

No it was this year to act as support for new games in development.
Link related
creative-assembly.com/blog/our-new-studio-bulgaria
>Over the last year, Creative Assembly’s headcount has risen by 37% and is now over 500-people strong. This latest announcement follows the opening of the studio’s third UK site at the end of 2016, adding an 88% increase in development space to its creative footprint, totalling over 70,000 square feet with in-house development facilities including a 45-camera motion-capture studio and dedicated audio suites.

Now with Bulgaria added thats 4 Studios under CA.
Check the Sofia team out. Truly Kebabed.com

Mathlaan

H O E T H

He will non aggression with you on turn one. Even on very hard.

based

Hukon

Informative.

Vlad Von Carstein

the fuck are these things and why aren't they in the game

Asuryan makes most sense to me.

No that's for Surtha Ec

Nope, you can pay him for trade though, even if he rolls distrusts the empire.

Nah it's for +5% campaign movement

Sea nigger's attempt to make a steam tank.

Awww yeah. I'm optimistic for Victoria:Total War(1837-1901) imagining the campaign map with Rome 2/Attila city aesthetics of real time historical layout expansion and smoke filled atmosphere from the machines of industry with some classical and folk music.
I wanna gun down Union soldiers with southern cannons in the inevitable Civil War campaign pack DLC.

SKULLCRUSHERS WHEN

Those 5% are insignificant compared to other movement boosts you get. The others are much better unless you're gonna meme.

Isha all day long

do campaign movement buffs stack?

Yesterday some retard gave him several (YOU)s so expect it to continue

G O B L I N S

Yes.

>gobbo archers

NORSCA WHEN?!
Throgg's vacation is behind schedule.

Also, how Mousillonanon doing?

KILL ORCS

ROCK THE BOAT!

Don't rock the boat.

But 40k and ww2 would be awesome tw games

MARIENBEEEEERG!

Norsca is a mistake. they should cut out the top half of norsca in favor of including more the the southland and lustria. i'm sick of fighting these snow niggers all the fucking time with their memestacks

I am so fucking tired of this garbage playing very hard in ME, the AI won't fucking stop cheating with money and making armies in towns it can't make them in. Its been 180 turns of constant fucking uphill battle against several AI factions constantly sending doomstacks at me. As dorfs I've barely managed to get k8peaks and black crag since I am constantly barraged with doomstacks and can field no more than 2,5 stacks of armies myself. And to make matters so much worse my only hope of surviving is alliance with the pointy-eared tree niggers who have been blotting out like hell.

>Those names
>Marshes

Didn't know that Marienburg was meant to be Holland, neat

>Where do you live?
>Wine Sack

youtube.com/watch?v=VIOMXWIF95w