/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6272051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best giri.

I love Junko!

Kaito's dick

I love Tenko!

Miu big family

Have you prayed to your lord and savior Atua?

>play every Danganronpa game
>look forward to newest installment
>finally it's out
>and it's a wild ride straight from the first case
>haven't had this much fun in a long while
>the final trial hits
>at the edge of my seat to see how it all will get resolved
>suddenly: "Did you rike it user? Well too bad, playing my games makes you a disgusting sicko and you should stop doing it!"

What did Kodaka mean by this?

damn no more spooky skeletons

i love kaede

I love Kirumi!

Angie and her spooky friends! G'naito!

he meant that you should stop being a brainlet

I want to fuck Kaito!

aw halloween theme is gone

Rate my taste

posting that shitty angie pic as a spoiler so that user can't use it against angie friends.

I love Maki and the more I think about her decisions and role in the story for Chapter 5 the more I like her.

Miu!

I want to give my all so the ANGEL IN THE PIC RELATED has the happiest life possible. What happened to NipMikan?

No girls, a true manly list for bros.

Rip skeletons
Of coarse!

yoohoo

party rock is in the hou

Bro if a guy
Disgusting fujo if a girl.

This but Hoshi

*finds peace*

fujo but at least the boys are good

Please don't attach Nagito images to such low IQ posts.

Good taste in sdr2 characters, especially #1.

Aloha!

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

my man

I'm not trying to justify her actions in chapter 5 but i can understand why she acted like that and I feel a lot of people misunderstand her

The in-universe audience is not supposed to be us, the DR fan base. For one thing, we can tell fiction from reality. Also Tsumugi is lying about everything, just use your head and see that what she is saying doesn't match up with what the player has been shown.

Kirumi naruto runs out of the trial before waiting for the elevator to get to the bottom floor.

He fled after that user uncovered his lies.

>2 matches
Good taste.

Sort of close to mine. I like your taste.

>no more skeletons
REEEEEEEEEEEEEe

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.
RIP Halloween theme

party rockers in the hou

>Tsumugi is lying about everything
proofs?

>ahoge trio
good taste

be my gf

book in Kokichi's lab
the prologue itself

Decent taste, at least you don't have Kyouko/Chiaki/Maki in your top.

conspiracy theory:
chaiki = satan????
reblog if you agree

I want to smell Smoogy

>attempts to seduce people into thinking for themselves

clearly a demon

I like those characters, they aren't my top favorite though.

I agree with you. A lot of people don't really seem to get chapter 5, half the people who seem to disagree seem to incorrectly recall certain facts about chapter 5, or their bias towards Maki is so strong that they don't even give her a chance or ignore facts.

It is hard to to really justify her actions from the group standpoint, but from an individual standpoint I see her actions as somewhat justifiable. I found chapter 5 to be her own little struggle for the battle of the truth. Her irrational actions were primary fueld by her belief for Kaito and she was only able to reach the direct conclusion because of Shuichi, someone who has been challenged by the a similar belief for the entire game.

But that is why I like her! She is a "Blackened" that survived because of Kokichi and Kaito. She was driven by the fictional world to almost commit murder...like the four cases before her. It makes Kokichi's plan to disrupt the mastermind desire more meaningful and gives her a very good reason to be a survivor.

It's weird that Kirumi died from falling when she managed to jump off the gym window to the pool area and be fine.

HIPS

Link me to the character sorter please.

t. Amami

You can't justify trying to kill the group for a terminal man. The first time? Sure.
The second time? No.

based on?

didn't she just slide down on the rope or something?
also she's fallen from a really considerable height

> v3 chapter 1 this low

Not to mention Tsumugi's cospox was most likely a lie, as she changed skin color while cosplaying Akane and Aoi- its possible she used pink skin paint while Kaede's back was turned.

what's the point of having the audience be actual people with real-world faces if the take-away is supposed to be that we aren't in any way whatsoever supposed to feel that we are the audience tsumigi refers to?

and i know what damage-control kodaka said pertaining to this, but it is only damage-control kodaka who tried to calm the ballistic nips from spaming bad reviews for NDRV3

but i'm a guy user

Why is she so steamy? Did she piss herself?

Where's the Seesaw death? It must be above Elder God Tier and off the image.

Animator!

Vagoo are just baby ovens

I only remember her trying to kill the group once though. When was the second time?

#3 me asking if he wants to be my bf

I want to fuck Mugi in exchange for money!

t. /v/

I assumed it was a stylistic choice, like how the Junkoland cg in SDR2 was 3d models for some reason. Kodaka has said he wants DR to continue under a different creator in order to see in what direction others take the series. Its in the interview pastebin.

To be fair while Chapter 1 is good for its shock value, the misdirection, underhandedness, and obfuscation done to build up the twist was absolutely shit writing.

>We never got a Halloween Amami Mugi chocolate pasta

>NicoB thinks Ouma's more interesting than Komaeda

take my unsubscription faggot

When it was revealed that kaito was possibly alive. She tried to get everyone to vote for her so he could live.

I want to watch mugi piss herself

Understandable, have a great day

I understand her actions, why she did everything, and all that, but I still hate her. Her entire character is a mess and I really dislike it.

How the fuck is 3-4 "God-tier"?

What's Ouma's gimmick in his videos like Hopeman had his HOEP BAGELS?

>watching YouTubers

Saying Ouma is more interesting than Komaeda is like saying watching paint dry is more interesting than watching a kettle boil

The second time was cause she driven by the belief that Kaito would never kill anyone.

Her mood towards the entire trial shifted hostile agian when it became clear that Kaito was the only who could have done the body swapping trick.

>...What's wrong Shuichi? Who did Kaito switch places with?

>Maki... I think i missed something very important here...

After this point she became hostile, illogical, and didn't make sense. Most of her arguments stem around how she *HAD* to be killer. Her belief in Kaito overshadowed her reasoning. The same belief that he has shown her all game, the same belief that helped her come out of her shell and even find love.

She even directly states it to him at the end of the trial. The FIRST words she said to him at the end of the trial.

>Why...?
>Why... did you kill Kokichi?
>You were agianst the killing game... So why did you kill him.
>I believed... that you absolutely wouldn't do such a thing...

Her sexy pheromones are so thick that you can see them.

I said that I would translate this during the weekend, but I lied. 1/8

cause it's a perfect finale to gonta's character, an amazing set-up for kokichi's final part, a very cool case in itself (although the trial spends way too much time on the world loop) and because it's ultimately everything that DR2's funhouse should have been?

3-4 is an amazingly well-rounded case.

When you say t. /v/ out load it sounds like /tv/ lol

>DICE comics
Aww yeah

Bye-bye halloween theme

And fucking finally! Lineart finished, and now I'm in dire need of sleep. Bye /drg/

If you weren't a cunt you'd make an imgur album and post the link with the first page

epicmafia.com/game/6272051

You liked chihiro so much you added two of himself in? High IQ taste.

it was entertaining to meme 3-3 but i think most people have come to terms with the fact that it's actually a pretty shitty case which wasted a shit ton of potential (mainly having two murderers with one of them getting off scot-free).

it's like DR3, funny because of what the community did with it but it is frankly a garbage product.