/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

double the fun edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News
Weapon recoil overhaul
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-301767-16/weapon-recoil-overhaul
Patch Y2S3.1 deployed on all platforms on Tuesday, September 19th.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1749651-Patch-Notes-Year-2-Season-3-1
Blood Orchid mid-season reinforcements have arrived
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-ca/updates/bloodorchid/reinforcements.aspx

leakfest:

ugly

What could've been

2nd for boomstick x20

I'm sincerely hoping that we get that in full-auto.

So are recoil patterns happening or has goobisoft realized it is an awful idea?

>overpowered waifubait
>fun

ok

what movie? and is it worth watching?

pushed to next year

They're still going to happen, they just delayed it

Recoil changes are happening one way or another. I don't know why everyone is worried about it since it's not going to be implemented for a while, which the devs have said.

I can only dream. Knowing Ubi, they'll give it the box mag and copypasta the SPAS-15's stats.

Not this year at least, unknown if recoil changes are going to simply be patterns

Thanks!

this is panie kapitanie zoe bosak say something nice about her

This is called Wind River, and yes if you like Crime Drama.

>Slapping two patches onto a beret
Dios Mio

faggot

Poland, not even once

you got your mother in a whirl
she's not sure if you're a boy or a girl
hey babe your hair's alright
hey babe let's go out tonight
you like me and I like it all
we like dancing and we look divine
you love bands when they play it hard
you want more and you want it fast

they put you down, they say I'm wrong
you tacky thing, you put them on

rebel rebel, you've torn your dress
rebel rebel, your face is a mess
rebel rebel, how could they know?
hot tramp, I love you so.

>instead of this we get a art student

You could have been this.

Tachanka just needs to be able to shoot through shields. Maybe peek with the turret

Australian SASR when?

You mean two new dyed hair females? We can do that

"You forced your own son into the cockpit of a Metal Gear. A test subject."

Only if it comes with some top tier Aussie banter. SAS is sorely lacking in that department.

>expecting Poland to get Multicam when Seals got dibs before hand
Also her rank is Senior Staff Sergeant, making her the highest NCO level in the Polish Armed Forces

Roo on attack he can slide in and out of drone holes and jump up through hatches.

So Ela and Zo are basically a reference to Elżbieta Zawacka?
>known also by her war-time nom de guerre Zo, was a Polish university professor, scouting instructor, SOE agent and a freedom fighter during World War II. She was also a Brigadier General of the Polish Army (the second and last woman in the history of the Polish Army to hold this rank), promoted by President Lech Kaczyński on 3 May 2006.
>The only woman among the Cichociemni

I was more talking about the gender.

Never because even if they got added they'd find a way to give them beanies and dyed hair.

oh, well yeah tough shit in that regard

they have some costumes in wildlands for them but we need some operators to spice the meta up

>In Australia, gender restrictions on in-service recruitment to combat corps and the SASR were lifted at the beginning of 2013, with all gender restrictions on direct recruitment to combat corps to be lifted from January 1, 2016.

fuck

Any info on what she does? gadget, stats and weapons?

That's not actually specifically for SASR in the game since the customization has access to all forms of Crye.
>t. Wildlands owner

Ubi doesn't give a shit, they'll make any unit all female like the GROM

its funny that these uniforms are already better than any of the dlc characters we get.

Why are you guys bitching about the gender/their look so much? Is it because you feel insecure about yourself and because you can't selfinsert in them or is it just because you can't shitpost about their weapons/gadgets yet?

Anyone think they'll do a Year 3? I think itd be really stupid to make a Rainbow Six: Siege 2, but then again it is Ubisoft...

xhe can throw out privilege grenades that check your inner privilege and cause your vision to blur for a full minute due to the tears of realising how much xer deserves to end your miserable white male life

t. ubi game designer

theyre a reference to waifufaggotry

Introducing: Kookaburra
Kookaburra can place stereos all over the map playing the greatest hits of AC/DC, Men at Work, Wolfmother, Midnight Oil and many more at incredibly loud volume.
Armed with an Owen Machine Carbine Kookaburra breaches into any kind of building to tunes like "Who Can It Be Now?" killing anyone in his way while tipping his hat and saying:"All in a day's work."

Anyone think that peekers adv is really bad right now?

I couldn't care less, as long as they look slightly attractive women are ok.
Although I do have a problem with brazilian and spanish ops being in the game, not a fan of that shit.

has anyone here actually used Ela's DNBO grzmot in a way that saves them?

Mattshotcha hasn't posted any of that info yet

theres a much more simple reason, its because theyre ugly

no it's because the complete contrast between them and the base game ops

I just wish there were more weapon variety in this game. I have yet to unlock Cav, Jackal, or Mira, simply because the former is useless during my th marathons as is Jackal, and the GEO ops have such bland weapons (despite how good they are).

They also seem to have this notion of give shotgun to most dlc ops past skull rain despite most of the shotguns being shit.

>burgers want more american units in year 3

fund it

>I think itd be really stupid to make a Rainbow Six: Siege 2, but then again it is Ubisoft...
They would really shoot themselves in the foot if they did this. They don't even know why Siege is popular in the first place.

what do you mean "contrast" ?The visual contrast or what?

>make sequel with better netcode and hitreg
>port over all maps and operators with enhanced graphics
>this is a bad thing

its because they're not dressed to operate you fucking heathen

>Veeky Forums
>not complaining incessantly
u wot m8

maybe she throws gay-nades, they make you suck the nearest phallic object available.
Ah, so no interesting info.

honestly I'm of the few who don't even care if we get another unit and when it happens I'm satisfied, it's kinda why I loved Warfighter

If people wanted to selfinsert they would be playing recruit 24/7, they look less like operators and more like special snowflakes made to get attention of the wrong fanbase

It would be nice if they were to happen, but this is ubisoft we're talking about here.

I'm not going to play anymore unless this actually happens. They need to port it to a different engine

dont think they will

Originally they want 50 ops in this game then keep going but who knows if they will actually accomplish this

No, and I've never seen it used by someone else successfully either. The chances you'd be downed and not finished off right after, and someone being close enough to be hit by your DBNO Grzmot, and an ally being close enough to help in that brief window of effect, are quite slim. It would at least make some sense on an attacker, as an anti-Caveira tool.

how good are you after blitz buff?

m8, there's literally the 2018 Invitational in February. Year 3 is basically confirmed

I would play recruit all the time if I could actually put weapon skins and stuff on.

Famas, PKP, and the shotty versions are always fun.

USA does have more special forces than other countries, but I feel every time the go with one of their units they're forgoing the chance to pull in an interesting country's CTU that's not already in a bunch of games.

Its fucking hilarious playing as Blitz now. I don't even get close to an enemy unless its to melee him

>dressed
did I miss anything of the leak or are you sperging out because the chink has some dye in her hair? Otherwise you have nothing else, but their heads to look at and what kind of gear they have underneath can be anything.
didn't we already have special snowflakes before, like Jäger with his autist personality and Bandit with his drug addiction?

>36 total operators by the end of this year, plus 10 recruits = 46 operators
We're already close to 50

>they're forgoing the chance to pull in an interesting country's CTU that's not already in a bunch of games.

yeah so they can port them into siege and give them beanies

>did I miss anything of the leak or are you sperging out because the chink has some dye in her hair? Otherwise you have nothing else, but their heads to look at and what kind of gear they have underneath can be anything.
what?
none of them have any operating gear you fucking mongol, that's what I'm talking about. I don't give a fuck about their hair, they could be bald or have 5 different colours (as long as it's not long hair) for all I care

How's the idea of Recruits based on each CTU?

Ela is in a whole diferent level, and the bios of the original operators are quite simpler so most of the exagereted stuff like drugs comes from community over the actual bios

their personalities i couldn't care about because they don't affect gameplay but shitty character design is apparent in gameplay

jager and bandit may be special snowflakes but they dont look it, these cunts on the other hand, they sure do

Recruit update

2 walls

Customization to guns

There fixed

Regular blitz main reporting in, this buff is great

I thought there were only 5 recruits since only 5 CTUs have them as an option did they add more? Although it would make sense to I don't think ubisoft is counting the recruit

Brazil or Portugal?

STEP THE FUCK BACK, Look at this BREATHTAKINGLY amazing skin I just got!

If I paid money for packs I'd be salty.

I'm one of the regular blitz posters Br hueland

>main do blitz
Autista

Up until Skull Rain, most operator bios where "This person's really skileld at their job, and here's a few intersting things a bit them." Caveira and Capitao started the trend of comic book-type dramatic backstories, and Hibana started us along with characters who could do everything and were actually friends all along with other operators.

are the halloween bundles (mira, pulse, hibana,...) limited?

oh ok, thought for a moment you were from Portugal
veado hueheuhuehue

That's a universal skin

>that playtime
PLEBIAN

Would Siege be better or worse if it just used classic style custom loadouts instead of predefined MOBA heros?

>They will be available until the 7th of November.

It's fucking Grey m8. It's barely distinguishable from the default weapons.

I actually like the grey skin. I really don't like weapons with all the numbers etc. on them like the ITA12S. The grey universal skin gives them a more clean look.

You run into the issue of gadgets being balanced with weapons. Some ops have very usefull gadgets and bad weapons, or vice versa, "OP" characters usually have both good weapons and gadgets. Characters looking unique also helps you identify how to respond and plan your attack or defense. The alpha had certain weapons and gadgets limited to light, medium, or heavy recruits, so that may be one alternative.

Fuck the menus are so slow and fucking annoying holy shit it shouldn't take that long to switch a fucking weapon or switch a fucking sight