>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn (embed)
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall 2 Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 19: respawn.com/october-fnn
Postcards from the Frontier patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14073/postcards-from-the-frontier-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd (embed)

LET IT STAY DEd

>Almost a month old FNN
ONE FUCKING JOB

fuck off with your faggot discord, vex. it has literally nothing to do with this thread anymore. you haven't fixed any other part of the shitty copypasta either. there's nothing to talk about in this shit dead game anymore, "shake up the meta" my ass, they just ruined the game. stay dead.

(You)

F

>back from the ded, once again
how long will we last this time? I bet a week, tops.

GRAPPLE DID NOTHING WRONG

the FNN mentions a supergrapple meme mode, I wonder how that will play out with stim/pulse babbies having to use a tactical that requires more thought than "lol press the button." Same with the ruse only mode.

Now that grapple is kill, how do I make other players suffer as much as me?

Pulse Blade + Tactikill? CAR? Devotion?

I don't know, I've never actually used anything aside from Grapple and projectile weapons.

So with the pocket stiff and pocket kraber being changed I'm confused. Are they now solely primaries now? Because it says you CAN use them as primaries, not that they've been moved.

you could open up the game and find out or apply two seconds of critical thinking, either way you'd reach the same conclusion:
they are primaries only.

Bitch i am so ready for wingman elite primary

is this game still alive AND worth buying on PoS4?
I need to know before I spend my limited amount of neetbux.

there are *enough* players to find matches in everything. the campaign is also fun to play through a few times.

>there are *enough* players
that doesn't sound very promising desu

you're late to the party. there are still plenty of people to play with but the life of a console fps is fickle and short. still around ~5k people left on piss4 if memory serves me correctly.

>worth buying
hell yeah
>still alive
game is doing okay-ish, even on piss4. pop is low but stable. Obviously the thread here is ded as fuck. If you're worried about wasting neetbux the game will definitely be much cheaper after underperforming in general sales and being over a year after release.

>5k people
thats good enough for me, hopefully its a $40 well spent

Welcome. Don't be slow, or we'll bully you.

>tfw can no longer run kraber, and pocket kraber in one loadout
the primary versions of pistols should just be the pilot going full Rambo and pulling out a second gun.

If you really want to minimize the amount of fun others have the meta doesn't seem to have changed much.
>R-97 to delete people by looking in their general direction
>if you git gud, frags to get unavoidable kills, otherwise arcs to make anyone an easy target.
>phase as a get out of jail free card, pulse for free wallhax, or stim for a go fast button
>tone/ion for obvious reasons
there you go, now go bully some poor slows.

>r97
>not the car

>using reddit rope
rofl

NOOOO

What happened to the grapple?!

>using the holoreddit