youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

>Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OblXvO_aH8s
vocaroo.com/i/s0J5D4luaB87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In other words,

Not an argument, Sudoku yourself.

Hee ho!

I love you

Can you /v/ermin shitposters please kindly fuck off?
Alternatively, can civilized people please fucking REPORT them?

Second for Space Marine and Adam being best Megaten protagonists.

I love the Demonica Girls!

Hee hey, you ho.

Hand that bun over.

nanashi is stronger than doomguy

I miss halloween

yeah but he's a twink faggot who has to resort to powers, while doomguy just shoots niggas

I love Chen!

doomguy also resorts to using powers, his demonica suit

nanashi breaks free after the cosmic egg and then is truly the strongest smt protag

jack frost is the strongest protag

I still left two fucked Embeds, and there appears to be another liner which needs a > meme arrow; hopefully no one noticed before I posted this.

And the OP is such a mess once again. Eventually I may have to fix it.

...Whatever that means.

I love Chen too.

What's so idiotic about liking cute girls?

FLYYYY-

Is there something wrong with loving superior Law mommy?

I didn't even get to experience it and just had a brief glance of the spooky fiends dancing in the corner of the screen.

Although this year's theme colors got a complete revamp and I fucking loved them. Any /g/ user knows if someone created a Custom CSS based on this year's Halloween layout?

>(embed)
>(embed)
fuck you

do i have to leave this general too because of waifufags or "falseflaggers" who pretend they are waifufags?

No, you fight back by having civilized conversations, ignoring trolls and creating high quality posts

Do you even WORLD OF STR?

I LOVE DYING BOBO, I'D LOVE TO STRANGLE HER TO DEATH AND WATCH LIFE ESCAPE FROM HER DYING EYES AND HER BODY CONVULSE IN DEATH SPASMS!

Typical law-faggot

Does it matter which hall of eternity you go with in apocalypse?

Why do you complain about Dagda's design in Apocalypse? The whole point of the story is how YHVH is reducing them to mere demons, and how his form is like a prison. It fits the game's stpry well enough, which is more important than his design having lasting appeal throughout the series.

fuck off to /pg/, i dont even care for law

youtube.com/watch?v=OblXvO_aH8s

>giving up on your general because one shitter sneaks in
That is just weak

it wasn't made by muh Kaneko

If Nanashi becomes a superboss like Demi-Fiend in SMT V, what would his team be?

vocaroo.com/i/s0J5D4luaB87
posting this again because it was drowned by autists in the other thread

see , also is it wrong to have little faith in people?

>will i have to leave because the very first replies in the 700 reply general is hijacked by waifufags
Tell me

Him, Flynn, and Dagda.

Reminder that Kaneko has stated on an interview that Kagutsuchi it's jap YHVH you dumb power level posters.

Would be cute if he summons Vishnu. I guess Minotaur should be on the team too, considering he's Akira.

Source?

Never mind, I just figured it out.
t. retard

it was really cool when you fought Bobo, her demon team differs according to your alignment

I hope something like that will be in SMT V as well

Is this 8bit disco?

column 19 and row 8 are wrong. looks close though.

there's an error in the original . i'm not the creator, but i'm guessing that the first column should be 1, not 1 1. either that or one of the first couple rows should be changed (first row to 2 1 or second row to 2 3).

somehow i'd never done one of these before. was fun but unforgiving. first two attempts turned into an unrecoverable cluster before i realized i'd made a mistake.

We never see YHVH interact with anyone in Apocalypse except for the protagonists in the final dungeon. He pretty much leaves humanity alone and let Merkabah interpret his orders. Besides, humans spend most of the game whining about how demons are monsters who destroy their lives than imaginary sky daddy.

its a shitty mashup of the Virtual 3D theme and Disco theme from SMT2 i made

>I wanted to make him more geometrical. Point is, he’s the sun. There are many other names for YHVH all over the world, so one of these concepts is the god of flames, of sun.
It's a Kaneko's comment in The Demons Bible.

I mean how YHVH is persecuting other deities, similarly to how the church would portray pagan deities as the manifestation of the devil in order to suppress their beliefs. Perkele in Finnish mytholoogy, for example.

Then you need to seriously learn how to work with MIDI, because what you used is probably Microsoft's default MIDI device in Windows which is pure cancer.
Get Roland or Yamaha and learn how to set it all up.

i used a rip of the soundblaster version because that's all i had

you can't even recognize FM sound is what you're telling me

>remembers to spoiler
>deletes

The only demons who have that history of persecution were Aspu, Seth, and Beelzebub. Lucifer has free will and could return to YHVH at anytime, but his own ego prevents him from doing so. Danu just wants to kick YHVH out of his universe so she can use it as a personal daycare for her fairies.

>flynn in full 3d glory
do want

>tfw small chance of moonguy appearing in V since its based around shekinah

what, he's already 3D, don't you mean HD?

Havent heard soundblaster since the early 90s due to how shit it was user

Space Marine doesn't fit in Mainline at all because demons would be terrified of him. Every negotiation in the game would be demons pleading for their lives.

Jumalauta Vittu Saatana Perkele :DDD

well yes, i meant HD

>column 19 and row 8 are wrong
Looking at those I think I make those mistakes from misclicking when I was finishing up, right clicking to fill the squares up instead of left clicking.

Why is TO in there.

Also i hated that if you ignore a class then you can no longer level it up due level scaling fucking up.

Did anyone ever make a clean version of this?

>suddenly Tactics Ogre
I know it's the best but why include it amidst MegaTen games?

Usually the "biggest" brain is for something really outlandish not the best.
but it also fits since, L/N/C and I found this out while making this may may, its made by Atlus as well.

Ogre Battle 64 is better

Actually, looking at it even more I'd have to change a lot to fix it. Fuck.

sorry for the mess. actually spoilered without transparency garbage this time, i hope.

>its made by Atlus as well.
C'mon now. How old are you? You really don't know the difference between developer and publisher?

Battle =/= Tactics
64 is on the a difference genre altogether, something more like Ogre Battle MotBQ on the SNES.

I see, thanks. Seems like all my mistakes were made in my rush to finish it. Made stupid mistakes like completely missing a 2 segment and miscounting a 10 segment and making it a 9.

>its made by Atlus as well.
Atlus USA localized the PS1 version, Atlus themselves had nothing at all to do with any TO game.

Who would his goddess be in that fight though?

enix made them right?

No, Quest.

Yes I know the difference. I just misspoke. I am playing through the psp version right now. Gave up on trying to get the necromancer's daughter, fuck dearth march.

Fuck Williams
Mery Maebe
Kill Zelenin

>SMT best girl is a monkey

Zelenin is honestly just such a good character. One of the few heroes that make me want to do their route.

Zelenin is shit

Zelenin is my mommy.

>Gave up on trying to get the necromancer's daughter
It's the only way to unlock the class though, iirc. It's a gigantic pain in the ass but it's still worth it if you're planning on doing post game content or replaying the game for the different routes.

Use cheats for the annoying "races" relationship points.

Aniways on topic.

So more SMTV news when?

Great Will > YHVH

Just recruit a bunch of galgastan cannon fodder and send them to their death. Best way to get necrowaifu

great will = yhvh
axiom > yhvh
fuck off, cuck

>doesn't fit in mainline
>Japanese Doom Guy is the hero of Strange Journey which is a mainline game
Are you dumb

YHVH is just an aspect of the Great Will

Axiom>Great Will>YHVH>Axiom

No, the Will is just some weird stand-in for YHVH since apparently they didn't want to actually put in YHVH's name in Nocturne.

I'm guessing this is a joke about how the Axiom is everything but even still that'd go Axiom > Great Will = YHVH > Axiom

I meant that outside of Strange Journey, Japanese Doom Guy wouldn't fit because every negotiation would consists of demons screaming in terror of him. He'd trash the Divine Powers, Merkabah, Lucifer, and the White to teach them a lesson.

There's quite a bit of guesswork involved. I prefer puzzles which can be solved entirely thanks to internal logic without having to look up the image they present.

Dagda literally says YHVH "forced" his current body upon him.