More balancing: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/?q=album
tos.neet.tv/?q=monster card album:
youtube.com/watch?v=V1fmxihnQds
youtube.com/watch?v=UE0PvmVfGR8
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111222ff.3f4f556a.112f314f5165718195.1a2a344155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>image
is that a jojo reference? i dont get it..

hol up, did you just assume there are no female players in this game?

Mergens are for cute!

Is r9 gonna be out soon?

kek good one

Leave that bunny alone!

Reminder that klai card parties are 8pm thursday
Books are 80-90k on the market so don't be a jew and chip in, everyone wins

Hilarious my fedishitter!
You did it. You made a thread with your shitty off topic image.

How are people summoning level 330 bosses? Is it an item or a glitch?

You mean Sequoia? You can get one with the aid of an Oracle.

no, I mean people are literally summoning level 330 bosses in fields. Its happening in ch1 of Forest of Prayer on Klaipeda right now.

Hello my returning/new friend, it's a monster album. You can summon a 330 boss with 1 album. The pool depends on the color of the album. It's pretty cheap on market right now.

tos.neet.tv/?q=album

Oh, they're using these:
tos.neet.tv/?q=monster card album:

lv100+ mobs have a chance to drop one of those items.

>Some fag won't stop chasing me
>Run into guy with more candies than both of us because he's not wasting time chasing/being chased
>Manage not to get hit by him & he takes the fag out

Why doesn't it work exactly like this more often

> some fag steals my energy
> unleashes a spion archer orb
> dies and loses two monster gem

You could have let me farm in peace. But you chose the hard path.

Ah did I miss it!? Oh wait is it tomorrow? Is today thursday?

>Is today thursday?
Depends where you live.

Its in about 23 hours

Naisu. I'll be there with a handful of books.

was it autism?

Why does he have 4 Highlanders? That is 1 highlander too many. I prefer 0 myself.

Wait you can use emotes to pose your character inside the lodge!?
HOW? Teach me your ways.

How do you emote in lodge?

because beating+rape+guro fetish

Do you have a keyboard?

You can use the saved emotes from the macros?

>つつじ

P O W E R
O
W
E
R

what a butifel swordvagen

You know, I can't think of a single good reason not to have 4 Highlanders.

I hope gooks cry tomorrow about Matador so it gets buffs

I'm really struggling to figure out why anyone except PDs would take any r9 cleric class except Zealot, even rank 1 Zealot is ludicrously strong compared to Taoist 2/Inq 2.

Is a fletcher3 still salvageable? It's my highest leveled class from a year ago so if possible I'd like to keep using it as a farming unit for now.

matador is fine

all they need to do is DELETE CLONES

Girls play as cute boys in MMORPGs. If you were a girl, or at least not a massive dyke, you'd know that.

Fletcher3 is single dps mostly and it's a bit shitty.
But it might be salvageable with Mergen 2.

You can use HL on different builds. Doppel, Corsair, Fencer and others. He just really likes the costume so he keeps it over their last class ones.

>You can use HL on different builds.
No shit, sherlock.

Time to make this a reality.

And non of them are good. Damn shame.

>Hackapel
>gets a buff called Hakkapalle
Fucking slit eyed gooks it's Hakkapeliitta and Hakkaa Päälle god damnit.

On a more serious note if I were to come back how bad is the class and how do I build one?

t. slit eyed fingol

My eyes are plenty open. The great Genghis helps me see clearly.

Hakka isn't as strong as other DPS classes, but it's FUN FUN FUN. I really love playing with my Hakka (Archer1Ranger3Rogue2Fletcher1Hakka1). I chose Fletcher1 to maintain 100% upkeep bleeding. They made Lachrymator, Vendetta and Feint compatible with mounted classes, so it's great now. Also, Vendetta isn't charged anymore and deals decent damage against bleeding target with its attribute. Hakka is also strong in pee vee pee.

Happenings soon (in kr)

youtube.com/watch?v=V1fmxihnQds

tidiubu savia

>Hakka isn't as strong as other DPS classes
But isn't it good for pvp?

It's somewhat not bad because it has big aoes with big hitboxes and big damage modifiers, so it's less prone to desynchs.
But any other archer will perform better (SR3, or even Mergen).

It can't sustain a lot of damage per second in a large enough area so it's not that good in PvE compared to other classes. Still pretty good in PvE though . But it has a lot of small bursts that are good in PvP and it has the mobility to deliver it.

>SR3 or Mergen
But I was asking how good is it compared to all damage dealers in PVP, not all archer R8 circles.

nobody likes you not even your guild.

> bm and zealot only ones getting shit done

White panda sighted, 100k uphill points reward let's go.

ominous fragments 1:4 blessed shards, y/n?

Are you selling or buying? Imo fragments are worth more than that but the price seems to be stuck at 400-500k for some reason.

I'm selling. I've gotten offers like 2/3 shards but 4 is the highest I've gotten so far. Should I go for it? The shards on my server are on 80k~ and no one is selling fragments.

I wouldn't personally, I just think frags are too much effort to trade for a handful of something everyone gets 3 or more of per day, juggling WB timers is a pain in the ass. The fact that there's none on the market should make it clear that nobody wants to farm those.

>juggling WB timers is a pain in the ass
Not really, you just multibox a couple of alts and run around on a lancer templar with maxed warp.

>The fact that there's none on the market should make it clear that nobody wants to farm those.
Whales already farmed them and they're not going to go farm them just to give everyone free accesories.

cata templar*

>Just multibox lol

Barely anyone is autistic enough to do this and even then you're talking about the effort of juggling multiple characters to find a world boss vs the effort of doing your 5 minute daily.

>doesn't have a excel spread sheet with all the timers pre-calculated

I made Frieno with a bunch of guildies by camping on timers for about 4 days. Not that hard just a lot of neet time.

>multibox
What are you using? Everything I've tried doesn't work (aside from Virtualbox which rapes my potato computer)

>What are you using?
An eight core A10 processor along with 32GB of ram.

>potato computer
:_:7

>and even then you're talking about the effort of juggling multiple
Get 4 alts, shove them into solitary, dina bee, tevhrin + whatever boss area that isn't part a 7 map clusterfuck and just watch their chat logs.

>Not really, you just do all this stuff which is a gigantic fucking autistic pain in the ass hardly anyone would bother with.

>Whales already farmed them and they're not going to go farm them just to give everyone free accesories.
Do you think this game's population consists entirely of whales and all the goods on the market were farmed by either whales or bots?

>/tosg/
youtube.com/watch?v=UE0PvmVfGR8

>Do you think this game's population consists !entirely! of whales and !all! the goods on the market were farmed by either whales or bots?
You may be on the lower end of the spectrum or jewish as you can only deal with all or nothing. Learn to argue, faggot.

>Do you think this game's population consists entirely of whales and all the goods on the market were farmed by either whales or bots?

Most people in this thread unironically believe that.

>as you can only deal with all or nothing.
My argument is that it's neither all nor nothing, and your argument is that it's all whales.

Is QS3 manageable on shite (150~200ms) ping? I'm thinking of making a fwee3 but I already have a sapper so I'd like some other variety on that. Also, Mergen is the next class to take on R9, right?
pls im lost

>Stating that whales already farmed [ominous spirit fragments] ends up with your reptile brain asking me if I believe that all items on the markets are farmed by either whales or bots
Do you need to spin a dreidel to figure out your next move?

lol no

ALIVE!

I see, I should've known what said instead of asking for confirmation of it.

if I just got to level 150 will I be able to hit 290 before the level up event is over only doing dungeons every day? I still have a bunch of resets and multipliers but I didn't use them yet since someone said to save them.

So Sapper is just the only way, then? Mergen is still the next path for fwee3 or?

Forget 290, you should be able to hit 330 in a single day using the boost pack.
>I still have a bunch of resets and multipliers but I didn't use them yet since someone said to save them.
you just got misinfo'd. Use them asap. You'll still have a fuckton left once you reach 330

so use a multiplier, then do a dungeon, then use a reset, and then do it all again until I'm out of items?

>if I just got to level 150 will I be able to hit 290 before the level up event is over only doing dungeons every day?
Yes, the game's easy as shit and the most difficult task is hoping you don't wait for 30 minutes in automatch and that whoever you play with has good characters instead of cryo3sorc1necro# anchors.
>I still have a bunch of resets and multipliers but I didn't use them yet since someone said to save them.
Use them as soon as you hit 170 because everyone doing 170 will use insta clears.

how do I make myself clear faster? early dungeons were going super fast, but the 140 one took me like 15 minutes to do with one other guy. I'm using blessing and sacrament.

Yes, you should still have around 5~7 resets left once you're 330.

>Noticed my sz and pandemic range weren't working on certain maps
>Check forums and see this
How do they even manage to break something like this.
How are attributes even related to maps.

>people got their attributes
>-10 people per channel on average on my event time window
Getting 300 will become a problem in my comfy candies time

It is
If you use the attribute voucher in channel 4 5 and 7 it will be lost as it doesn't give points but gets consumed
Other channels are fine

>event in a nutshell

No this isn't about vouchers.
Some attributes that you have won't work on existing maps/channels
For example my pandemic has an attribute that make the area larger.
It just randomly doesn't work on some maps/channels.

Oh, yeah, that too

>15 minutes
>with one other guy
>in a 5 man dungeon with a 1 hour time limit
You've been spoiled by how easy it was before.

Yeah, most notable example are the pardoner buffs. Randomly it doesn't work and you're left with 42 minute buffs, but sometimes you get full 60m+ buff.

>I hate hoplite builds for dragoon but it's a okay path
What if no hoplite though?

What if no dragoon though?

Thats a viable alternative but i specifically want a dragoon.

Go SW3HL3 for nothing but crossguard and maxed buffs.

catagoon if that's still a thing.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111222ff.3f4f556a.112f314f5165718195.1a2a344155
Smth like this?

what the fuck did they do last patch that broke a bunch of attributes not applying

i report u huehuehuehuahue

Probably something related to the event

;_;
This time he almost killed me too