>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Please remember that we love you
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eaU74zPqlmw
strawpoll.me/14292163
pastebin.com/yKu3hqM3
strawpoll.me/14290860/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake her up before you go-go!
Don't leave her hanging on like a yo-yo!

youtu.be/eaU74zPqlmw

Bf him

First for hanging out with bittersweet doki!

Natsuki *grunt* MANHANDLE *grunt* 4ft5 *grunt* I WANT TO FUCK HER *grunt*

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Aestethic dokis dump incoming

hey pals, draw your favorite gal in ms paint

Who started the fuckmunch thing?

daily reminder that Monika loves me enough to make herself really exist

All dokis are okie, but my doki is the most okie doki!

I stand inside an endless darkness.
Nothing before or beyond me.
All there is and all there ever will be, is me.
Tears well in my eyes and I scream into the abyss.
I have to save her.
And it echoes back
You can't.

>I M A G I N E

>EVERYONE KNOWS SLAPPY

Any fag willing to make a Monika one?

This has so much potential if drawn well and also compares boob sizes.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMM

I want to humiliate Sayori!
But lovingly!

Genuinely curious.

strawpoll.me/14292163

your doki is a cumdump

reminds me of pop team epic

Already done friend.

I knew it had horror aspects, and I'm glad I did because I definitely would've never played it otherwise.

STOP

I WANT TO HOLD HER HAND AND COMFORT HER BUT THIS AROUSES ME TOO MUCH

IMPURE THOUGHTS NO

I knew about it had fucked up shit and saw some images but had no idea about the story or Monika, so yeah.

I really, really like this image can I save it?

I like this one, though it's not possible to at this point.

Where's the "Wasn't spoiled at all, but could infer from the numerous /v/ threads that something was up" option?

easier said than done when he is not entirely emotionally stable, keeps all deeper thoughts and feelings militantly secret, and clearly has no idea what he wants to do.

>Please remember that we love you

Why do you fucks keep this in?

Thats either knew there was something special or knew it was a horror game, depending on if you saw anything specific in those threads.

this is my favorite Yuri pic

I heard there was a scary twist, I was still spooked when it started happening. I realized what was happening when I saw Monika wasn't with the other girls when you write poems.

Wholesomeness faggot

Last one

Is natsuki a spicy gal?

>blatant lies
>wholesome

Ddlc threads are made to give off a motherly vibe

Yeah mang.

>steam group still not in OP
ya'll niggas better do it next time im not doing propaganda on this shit for nothing

FINISH MOVIE NIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU JUST GOT TO THE GOOD PART

because we're not "le final boss of le internets" /v/ermin

I want an user dress like monika an be my mommy!

Shut up and accept my love, faggot.

Reminder that if you're considering harming yourself because you think it'll please your doki, please don't. There's a million better ways to relieve stress and make your doki happy.

Download your doki to a flashdrive or something. Take her on a sightseeing date. Climb a tree or onto a rooftop, but carefully. Give your doki a nice view of the world outside. Show her you love her that way. She'd appreciate you taking her to see nice things over you harming yourself and you should know that. If you're a yurifag, maybe take her to someplace gloomy like an old warehouse or abandoned bridge. I bet Sayori would love it if you climbed a tree with her. Natsukifriends could go climb someplace comfy in the city. Monika would probably enjoy seeing the view from a tall office building or something like the Eiffel Tower.

Even if you don't feel like climbing shit, there's a load of places where you could take your doki. Yuri would be ecstatic if you took her to a museum, especially like a War Museum filled with old swords and weapons. Sayori might love going to the park or on a hike. And of course, you could always take Natsuki to the local manga retailer or the nearest bakery. Monika would like just about any place you took her, but I bet she'd like it especially if you took her to the library or a memorial place.

Point is, don't harm yourself. It's not what your doki would want. Take her out to something you would both enjoy.

pastebin.com/yKu3hqM3
Movie Night Natsuki fic user with another small update.
Lines 382 and onwards is the new stuff. Please let me know what you think because writing lewds with as much detail as I did the cute stuff is harder for me so I want to make sure the quality didnt drop. Im not very experienced with hardcore lewds since this is my first fic besides a greentext.
The next update will probably just be the final version later tonight or tomorrow. Thats like 6 more sex scenes though, each involving increasing amounts of manhandling of her tiny body.

Except... you are

You're literally posting on a video game board

You're posting on a video game thread in a video game board, you dummy.

i want Natsuki to snuggle me to death

Calm yourself Dominic.

Boy do i gotta prove my love to you?

strawpoll.me/14290860/r

Of Mice and Men it is! Thanks to all like, 5 of you who voted. I'll give everyone a day or two to either get a copy from the library or download a PDF, and then we'll get to READING and DISCUSSING

AND YOURE GONNA LIKE IT

Give in user, don't you want to kiss Sayori while your hand slides down her smooth hips?

im not dominic

But burning myself is the only thing that takes the emotional pain away

S-same

I've already read it so im ready to go my dude.

Hunky Skank ratings incoming

This image perfectly expresses the evolution of DDLC threads, begins with calling out people as shit or defending people as being not shit, progressed into psuedo-philisophical discourse on the nature of free will and justification of actions taken by the characters in the game, to conclude in endless lewd-posting

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

You don't love me or anyone in this thread, or even this site for that matter

NICE TIMING FUCKER

Seems excellent so far. My penis is the hard penis. Make sure you keep to your deadline.

Natsuki!

um hi. Thats not me actually posting that. Im over here minding my own thing and all

But i read it already!

I love her too.

God, I haven't read this book in years.
Something something alfalfa

Shut up dominic
I love you boo

Dominic, you're making it hard for me to forget about your name.

im going to wash your mouth out with soap. A real nigga loves everyone no matter who or what they are. I love you damnit

Word of the thread is "angel", If you'd like to write a poem, consider writing about the word or theme so we can all share and compare!
Monika!

>- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
Try and stop me.

>self harm

Why the fuck not?

Subhuman

Hii, it's Aokaze. I just had like 30oz of coffee so I'm looking for a story idea or two that I could hammer out quick while I'm under the influence.

Thanks, I now have a new phone wallpaper.

t. Yuri

Still petitioning for Dominic on the /ddlc/ 4cc Soccer Team!

I wrote a 300 page story about an angel a few years ago.

Never finished it I wonder if I should go back someday.

im not even the one saying it. im just a wallflower

While it probably doesnt go so far as to be counted as love I definitely care much more about random strangers on the internet who share similar interests to me and I interact with on a Bhutanese finger painting board than I do for nearly everyone I know or see in real life

Lets go for some more poetry, yes?

The word of the thread is "redemption".

yeah sure you didn't. get back to laying low for the time until you can come back at a funny time

Man, what is it with people projecting so hard?
Some of my best friends are from Veeky Forums, and others of mine also browse here too.

I'm just some random fuck on the internet and so are you and so is everyone else here. No one ACTUALLY cares about anyone here. Stop with this stupid fucking meme.

Can we have more anons talk about their love lives again? Last thread seemed successful and comfy

I kinda wanna join it, but on the other hand, I don't think I want to.

Title: "Angel of Redemption"

I'm reporting you to this user for substance abuse!

How about "Natsuki has drunk a fuck load of coffee, no idea how to use the energy, so bakes like a platoon's worth of cakes"?

Do we have a VGL team?

I'll always love you dominic

>everyone's already read it

Damn, maybe we should go with another book? Or maybe going over a book everyone's familiar with will make a good start.

We love you dumbass

okay soapy mouth it is. I tried

Who hurt you sweetie?

be there or be square

A messenger.
A monster.
A protector.

A servant.
An omen.
A destroyer.

Playing the horn that heralds our doom.
Guiding Death's hand.