/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1029 - Crossdressing Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7iWO0Wa7BM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZowjflCjhEU
holoska.tumblr.com/post/61951059267/emerald-towns-connectivity-to-sonics-world
youtube.com/watch?v=UMG3417Tcc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay.

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

*Playing around*

youtube.com/watch?v=V7iWO0Wa7BM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZowjflCjhEU

Someone actually good at the game.

this is hot. who is she? and didn't this artist make a werehog bernadette?

I can't wait until Sonic Forces You to Be a Really Useful Engine

pocky kissu

This is so badass!

My favorite thread topic.

why is girl sonic not wearing any clothes

I wish Hedgehog Engine was a really useful engine

so cute.

Reminder that Ken Penders is the true creator and father of Knuckles and is solely responsible for the popularity of the Sonic series through his masterful writing in Archie Sonic.

Not even wrong

>boys in dresses
We /mmg/ now

Reminder that he's a horrible excuse for a human being and should be shot on sight.

>We /mmg/ now
But we're not dead.

>Mortar Canyon actually has a shitload of alternate paths and is mildly open

>lasts only a minute

So what waifus ended up getting roboticized?

It's Silver's mom.

So canon wise, which guy is the most attractive?

Be sure to post your favorites!

Reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>Alternate paths are still on the same rou
>Route is a giant corridor ala Rooftop Run
>Super Sonic patch will break this in 20 seconds

This is our final Sonic level?

Eggman

Rouge calls Shadow not bad looking, which is more than most people get. We probably can't trust Amy's judgement when it comes to Sonic either.

New level designers need more experience and money.

Okay, it's official Sonic can Fly. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles ALL have some level of flight capability. Speed, Flight, and Power truly are interlinked forces. 3 facets of one bigger unified concept.

The fuck you talking about?

Hot Take:

Knuckles is not actually an Echidna, but just a man in a red suit with pointy gloves.

>Eggmanland
Not even once

Sonic, since everyone only wants his dick, a sizeable number of the female characters flirted with him somehow
> Amy
> Blaze
> Elise
> Ghost Girl
> Rouge offers him a kiss
and on and on and on

Buddy too

second probably Knuckles or Shadow maybe? speaking in-universe.

Not fly. Jump good.

Ignore Sparky

>Speed, Flight, and Power truly are interlinked forces. 3 facets of one bigger unified concept.
Is that you Sparky

Do you think Sunset Hill is just Green Hill Zone during a sunset, or is it a completely different area that's constantly in the middle of a sunset?

Next you're gonna tell me Green Hill is always in the day, Chemical Plant is always at night, etc.

Hard to say. Hedgehogs are chads so I'm betting the 3 guy hogs are probably top tier in that universe.
The better question is, which guy is the least attractive?

Nice

iirc shadow was described to be handsome at one point

> one minute

JUST

holoska.tumblr.com/post/61951059267/emerald-towns-connectivity-to-sonics-world

Yes, it's me Sparky, BUT DUDE LOOK AT MORTAR CANYON!!! Sonic's Air Boost and his Jumps, it's pretty much a limited weaker version of Flight! And when you take into account how he can just... "float" during those dive down segments... yeah, Sonic can fly.

Speed as a concept has seeds of Flight & Power ingrained within itself. Flight and Power are extensions of Speed, from those seeds. Flight takes Speed into a new direction or dimension, from the Wind to the Sky, while Power becomes a counteractive force to Speed that can negate, rival, and support it.

Robotnik

>and his Jumps
Good job, you played yourself.

Fuck off and drink bleach Sparky.

If Shadow is handsome, then by extension, so is Sonic & Silver. ...and maybe Metal Sonic, depending on how closely a robotic duplicate resembles the original.

shut the fuck up, boco

>Silver
>Handsome
His head is a fucking pot leaf.

Sparky, you're an ugly girl; just like Tails.

I'd say Silver is most likely considered handsome desu
He has the biggest chest fluff

Why is sega being so secretive with whats under infinite's mask? I'm guessing he either he looks like a model or he's fucking hideous.

I'm not that buzzbox diesel

Through years of contemplating the concept of Flight, I have come to the conclusion that Jumping is basically the non-powered human equivalent to Flight, along with Agility and Acrobatics in general. So someone like Mario, Spider-Man or Nightwing are basically Flight-types without having the actual "Flight" superpower thing. Flight is pretty much the next level of it.

So Sonic, as a superpowered speedster creature, his jumps can potentially elevate into a form of flying. But the core of his existence is still SPEED, which would focus intently on the equivalent to pure running and movement at higher and higher velocities rather than the more free-form and fluid movements in general that Flight encompasses.

It's funny because all three are dead forever.

List of Final Zones...

Scrap Brain/Final Zone
Wing Fortress/Death Egg
Death Egg
Final Egg
Final Rush/Chase - Cannon's Core
Egg Fleet/Final Fortress
The End of the World
EggmanLand
Terminal Velocity
Lava Road
Egg Empire Fortress

Bonus:
The X zones from the Advance games
Dead Line and Pirate's Island from the Rush games

Which one was the best?

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Sally and Nicole will absolutely end up returning to the comics at some point. It feels inevitable, if nothing else than to please the autismos who will keep screaming about them.

Chip's fucked though.

You forgot Planet Wisp LOL

Sparky, please become "The Embodiment of Chaos" and go down the drain into the sewers where you belong.

>Make a Sonic Generations:Chad Mode
>This is the zone list

I'm looking forward to a Final Fortress remake

>Shadow, Sonic, Silver
>Hot, cool, cute
Yeah that checks out.
Though what does that leave for Metal?

>Chad
>Not handsome
user please

Anons please. This thread is still young & innocent. Don't ruin it by responding to Sparkys autism

>implying that crossdressing is innocent

Reminder

You forgot The Showdown, Panic Puppet/Final Fight, Sky Base, Scrambled/Crystal Egg, Electric Egg, Atomic Destroyer, Silver Castle, Labyrinth of the Castle, Gigantic Angel/Last Utopia and didn't mention Chaos Angel/Altar Emerald.

>Silver
>Chad
You havin a giggle mate?

Final Rush

Male hedgehogs are chads, user.

Red Laser Fired!!!

>implying that finding Sonic characters hot and handsome is innocent

>You havin a giggle mate?
No, I'm sharing a Sonic General with you. Giggles are the last thing on my mind.

Add those to Sonic Generations:Chad Mode 3ds/ Switch edition. SEGA makes millions on their challenging Sonic game.

Panic Puppet's track was awesome.

>he doesn't know the hedgehogs are chads
I'd say you're the one havin a giggle m8

>another Sonic Storybook game is released on the Switch and PC with Vive support
>it's set in the wild west
>it plays like a light gun game mixed with a platformer
>shoot down enemies that are too far away to homing attack or spin into
>mach speed/boost style stages where you have to chase down enemies on horses or stop a runaway train by shooting rail switches
>face off with Shadow the Kid at high noon
>smoke some peyote and go on a spirit journey after meeting a neighboring tribe of EchIndians
>Burlesque Dancer Rouge

Would you go for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=UMG3417Tcc0

Sonic and Shadow, absolutely.
Silver is too much of a fuck up to be a chad.

Still waiting on Sonic and The Black Beard before this.

>Nobody likes desert stages in Sonic games
>Sandopolis, Pyramid Cave, and Desert Ruins all suck

It's gonna fail user.

>sonic
>guns

Which Sonic girl do you think is considered the most attractive?

Reminder that we were going to see Mirage Saloon in the Archie comics before it got the plug

I think that's supposed to be a canon aspect of Rouge's character.

>gets to go super
>gets his own little arc
>gets given a waifu
>he and shadow are the only ones to get cutscenes in forces
He's a chad whether you like it or not

Wild Wild West theme is something I can dig

Rouge without a doubt

>Mirage Saloon
>Shamar to an extent
think bigger

>No overpowered Archie Silver
>His job is to unfuck each bad timeline Sonic and Shadow fails to save

Don't ask such questions.

> Silver
> Chad

As if anything Archie publishes matters in any way.

Sonic the hedgehog is the Ultimate Lifeform Embodiment of Chaos Fastest Living Being In The Entire Universe

Shadow the Hedgehog is Sonic's dark counterpart, artificially created 50 years ago.

Silver the Hedgehog is Sonic's soul and power reborn in the distant future through the power of the Chaos Emeralds to protect the world from disaster. (but that's just a theory).

If Sonic is a "Chad" (whatever the heck that is), then so are Shadow and Silver. And Metal Sonic. And... maybe Knuckles and Tails. And Blaze. or whatever idk

Ok, but all desert stages look brown and botig, these were ok zones I guess. Maybe add an Oasis zone, Prarie Zone, Yellowstone Mountain Zone, Harsh Winter Zone, Farmer's Secret Zone and Early Colony America Zone for variety.