/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

WTB Dwarven Handcannon Edition

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. More importantly, the code is open source so we get Everyst soon!

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b6qPeaH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for momma shenna's freshies

Fresh dwarf guild soon.

Fresh mommy shenna!

Everfresh hype!

Since when is the trancom the owner?

Shenna and Crogge's gold selling adventures are entirely dependent on the Chinese black market on the server. Like fuck they're ever going to get rid of the problem.

Fuck off freshfags no one wants to play on your dead server. People are perfectly content with LH

What are Lenin's opinion on the Chinese problem?

But Elysium has 10k players, double LH

first for babymetal come back

Proofs?? I was just on elysium and it was dead as fuck. Not a single person in sight on alliance or horde

B A B Y m E t A l

Evercommies btfoed by mommy shenna

Reminder there is no fresh server to save you.

it peaked at like 260 lol

>people are wasting their time leveling and farming on LH when Everyst is around the corner

thousands*

We're playing with Shenna, little guy.

>playing a commie server when mommy's fresh boobies is coming out next week

>everyst is run by sjws

that's just the latest antishill tactic, picrel

*millions*

>i will electrocute IF bridge

Mike Pence confirmed?

false, if you were actually on their discord server, they have literal tranny mods that post commie reaction faces

>try to look up my characters robes
>she has no legs
defend this

This guy sounds like a fucking bad ass

hahaha holy shit trannies on suicide watch, now we definitely have to roll horde

tokidoki...

seriously, why so many trannies hang out on the IF bridge?

god i HATE that transgirl commie CM because she is so much better than me

really i just want to fuck her but i can't so i will pretend that transgirls r evil and repress my true feelings by lashing out at her

she even understands politics and i just vote for drumpf :DD

anybody else know this feel?

>everyst shills actually believe they're safe from trannies

kill yourself tranny

The Dwarf Reich is where our dreams will be realized

Your average everyst player everyone.

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>they're a bunch of communists!

they're literally the only discord which openly lets you say nigger and basically sling hate and troll

Stick to lurking, faggot. You stick out like a sore thumb.

Ahhahahahahhaha literal fucking commie trannies holy shit. Elysium 2 can't come soon enough.

The falseflagging is unreal, just how autistic are you guys?

f-fucking g-gottem

>they actually have a commie tranny on staff
>it's not just memes

What a fucking time to be alive

All a fresh server needs is the numbers guys thats it.

Actually Keira here, that wasn't me lol.

Stick to discord tranny.

everyst has some booties blasted, thats for sure.

it's pretty much just 1 or 2 people samefagging and posting variants of the same thing over and over:

that "thing" OF FUCKING COURSE lurks in here and shills that server
fucks sake

>copyplastered memes
Christ, pol has lived long enough to see itself become the joke. This gay shit is so prevalent i don't even think it's falsflagging anymore.

Now that we know Project Elysium is going to release a fresh server, let’s discuss what could potentially happen.

1. Light’s Hope releases a fresh before or shortly after Project Elysium. This will kill Project Elysium. They will absolutely not be able to recover from this.

2. Light’s Hope does nothing. Project Elysium builds a player base from people who simply want a fresh start, those currently leveling on Server Elysium who would prefer fresh to progressed, those at level 60 who feel the sunk cost does not outweigh the potential of starting fresh and those who plan to remain on Light’s Hope but want to roll a fresh alt. I would not be surprised if this was at least 4-5k to start off. This will take a chunk of Light’s Hope active population. They will probably drop down to 5-6k themselves. As more and more people roll on Fresh Elysium the numbers will slowly tilt in their direction until the scale goes in their favor and at that point, there’s no stopping them. They will take the majority and become the leader in terms of population.

The whole argument from Light’s Hope is that a fresh server will kill Server Elysium. I do not disagree. It will overtime pull population away from Server Elysium. But, if they allow Project Elysium to open a fresh without their own response, their entire project is at stake – not just their server. Is it not better for them to release their own fresh server in response? It would solidify them as THE Vanilla project and effectively destroy their only real competitor. It will also force any upstarts to compete with this fresh server, which would certainly be a strong deterrent to them.

>tfw the great shill civil war is upon us
>tfw communist trannies vs honorary Jew Slavs
>tfw neither side cares about the actual light's hope server

Now that everyst turned into a clustfuck, when is Elysium 2 launching?

mommy freshies >.

>wants fresh
Raiding is a spook

This. it happened last thread too. There's like one autistic faggot who keeps (you)ing himself with HAHAHA HOLY SHIT EVERYST BTFO, it's probably squido.

>mfw tanking bwl as paladin while everyone else is left behind with moody, self-important warrcucks
Feels excellent, man.

everyst.

>communist moderators

Wreath... You were supposed to be the tranny slayer...

I think Squido actually wants to roll on Everyst and hide his identity. with a new username. Even a 95 IQ guy like him knows that Everyst is better than Croggecraft. Looking out for any players named, "Not Squido".

>/pol/turds BTFO (again!!!)

the era of cis white "men" has come to an end

Pretty embrassing desu.

Looks like I'm a /mommy milker/ now.

i honestly hope the LH fags stay on LH >.

Sorry cissies, Everyst is a progressive left wing server. Fuck off with your bigoted cancer.

What's the guild name gonna be on Everyst?

*trembles*

Gimme a link to the everyst discord so I can ask them if they are gommies pls

That's because leftcoms hate identity politics faggotry.

>the most this tranny did is ban Dunem for 10 minutes and that is because he is a total retard
>tfw this despite this a commie tranny is horrible for the meme war
We can only hope the high tranny suicide rates save us.

discord.gg/b6qPeaH

discord.gg/b6qPeaH

Top of the World.

Or Dwarf Reich, even though the human passive is way too good to play a stupid dwarf imo

can I get the elysium discord link, I need me some mommy shenna's fresh milkers

>le randumb ebin potato humor xD

dropped

this. we need to get everyst to cut this commie tranny....if only to keep the server pure

Do we have confirmation on elysium 2 or whatever's release date? Was waiting for everyst but after seeing that it's pozzed by tranny communists I'm not touching that shit

>mfw it took Shenna weeks to get her servers online because she was too busy doing damage control against Everyst

What game is that?

TERA

lmao and i thought ely was dead

>communist
>tranny

Now I don't know much about communism, but I'm fairly certain these two don't mix very well.

Only non-Jewish identity politics*.

holy shit

This guy seems p cool desu

HAHAH HOLY FUCK

ITS TIME

DWARVEN REICH ASSEMBLE

wreathe is squido
this comfirms it
he started an elaborate ruse to make people who hated him play on his server.

Yet he still has a commie tranny on staff.

>gets taken down by papa B because
>no opsec

o i am laffin

>try to log in to Light's Hope
>get banned
Guess I'm a fresh missle.

>capitalists aren't literally the jewish bankers lapdogs
Hmmm.

Farm gear off of someone else, tranny. I'm outta here.

they havent given an official date but shenna said its a matter of days. later one of the cm said that it will be before the end of the week. if i had to guess id say saturday, because thats when they normally release their servers.

Hey this system made it through the subprime mortgage crisis you stupid go- guy!

The federal reserve is our GREATEST ally.

>Everyst exposed as a commie powergrab scheme and LH is a shell of its former self

mommy knows best

LEVELING A PRIEST IS SO FUCKING BORING

MOMMY SHENNA THIS BLIZZCON BOYS

it will be dead

The truth is in the middle.

There have been literally terrorist attacks on Israel planned by Asians that are part of the Red Army (communists if you couldnt guess). However, since we speak English we like to think about Europe and therefore we think about Russia. Communist Jews fucked Russia up. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn himself wrote about the Jewish role in Russia. You can just read his more mainstream book, The Gulag Archipaelo and get a good enough idea.

>n-no I hate jews guys I swear
>leaves commie tranny as moderator
Nice try evercommies.