/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/925898004527063040
mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

Kyoko is a slut

Picture perfect strawberry!

Hoshi is definitely not Canadian

Animator!

>that Hoshi
I wanna poke and stretch his cheeks so much

I want to fuck Kaito!

I love Sonia!

To continue the fun from the last thread.

>Aside from "Chihiro is trans!" and brainlets complaining about the ending. What's the absolute worst take you've read about a character, a ship, a case, or the franchise in general?

"I would've liked Ibuki more if she didn't have piercings. They're really offputting"

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/925898004527063040

What does it mean?

Ritualposters are SO FAST, is it a talent?

I like how Angie always has her cat mouth no matter what artstyle she is in.

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Ultimate autist

>0

It's autism
What if he is and him being Japanese is a lie?

>tfw thought she was fat from the thumbnail

i love kaede.

I'm usually extremely late, if I make it at all. I just got lucky this time.

>0
Also real life piercings look like shit but they suit Ibuki.

Tsumugi has an unrebuttable point in 3-6 that I think Shuichi does a poor job addressing. Ryoma, Kokichi, and Keebo do not have alibis for Rantaro's death. They could've just as easily gone into the girl's bathroom. Shuichi's counterpoint is that Tsumugi would've seen them if they had. But they could've very easily gone in before Tsumugi went into the bathroom, or after. It's not like Tsumugi said she spent an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom, she portrayed it as brief.

Checked your 0

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
>0

I love Tenko!

>That hoshi
Goddamn perfect.

I love Kirumi!

I sometimes wait a bit because I don't like posting too fast.

Hoshi is too cool to be Canadian and he has a hot American wife

what if shuichi got one of the girls he had sex with in the love hotel pregnant

"Amami is hot"
>all the comments of Ouma being nothing but a panta-loving memelord and little shit who asks about Kiiboy's dick every 5 seconds

Why was Saihara nerfed so hard after he became the protagonist?

During chapter 1 he finds the secret door and has several little detective tricks under his sleeve like the dust in the card reader and the cameras, after case 1 he just gave up and never asked Miu for newer inventions or tried to prevent murders, it's fucking Kokichi that has to ask Miu to create the devices that eventually help them overcome the killing game.

After achieving MC status he's barely on the same level as Hajime and Naegi, just doing FTEs in-between cases, pretty much nothing to prevent murders and only investigating shit after a murder already happened.

For fucks sake, at least during the seance he should have noticed something was wrong and told them to not do it.

>tank treads for legs
Why?

mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

help a guy out

Tenko bestko!

>Shuichi impregnates a girl in the Love Hotel
>it's Korekiyo

OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED AMAMI
YOU BASTARDS

Miu is Souda's level of intelligence + Hiyoko's cuntiness + Mikan's promiscuity

>using VNDB to check on DR-related shit

Because he enjoys all the investigating, that's why.

I love her stinky sister!

>Mikan
>promiscuous

it's pretty simple
if mastermind was a guy, it would be pretty dumb to hide a secret passage in a girls bathroom he couldn't easily access without any suspicion
therefore, mastermind had to be a girl

Oh yeah, I probably did do that since I prefer Naezono to Naegiri! I'm still sitting on v3 stuff at the moment, I did all the FTE's but I need to replay/watch the game again before I can decide anything!

No reason to stick with something you don't have the drive to do anyways, especially not uni considering how expensive and time consuming it is. I hope you're enjoying your current studies more though, just make sure to do your best! Japan does seem really nice, I might have to just stop listening to what people online say and visit there myself, everyone has a different experience and of course people with bad ones are the most vocal. I hate it when people overwork themselves/don't get enough sleep, so don't ever let yourself get to that point, keep it comfy! I'll be trying to hang out in the taima more too, hopefully I can see you there! Sleep well mate

That's cute

Best giri.

You're a slut.

Mikan is not a slut, she's just abused

Who was it again that calls him out on not being worth shit outside of murders? Ouma?

Miu big family

Himself, over and over and over AND OVER

>Amami
>not hot
Lmao at your life kid

Cause he was never smart to begin with

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

Mikan a slut 9fags

Toujou during panic talk

You're right, I thought it was Ouma teasing him but it was actually himself being self-deprecating.

But... Amami IS hot.
I agree with that last statement, it's such a stupid mischaracterization based on the first line you hear from him, its as if tumblr Ouma fans haven't played the game. Oh wait...

I want to fuck moonman!

The shit kokichi had Miu make didn't help end the killing games though.

I want to fuck moonman!
Why are you back to normal?

same

Playing Coming Out On Top with Moonman!!

I think we can all agree (not including that autistic mikanfag) that Mikan is used goods

I want Shuuichi to impregnate me!
daga otoko da

Yup, loose slut.

I want to watch scary movies on the couch with moonman, and have him cuddle behind me terrified the whole time

Pretty sure a large share of Oumafags have just read that one tumblr post that lists 2 one-liners and his love hotel scene and filled in the gaps from here.

I'm not a purityfag so I'd still bang mikan in a heartbeat

I think that was just a falseflagger but she was only raped, not fucked on a daily basis

>Tumblr lesbian
>hot

who did Shuichi have sex with in the love hotel

Ugly game, too gay

pretty sure almost every single female

Look at what you did to Maki

Amamaos whole chin situation bothers me

>the electrohammers and vacuum to suck up the nanokumas didn't help end the killing game

Gonta?

spooky time is up dude, time to go back to basics!
i hate that damn artstyle with a burning passion

>but she was only raped
user...

>too gay
then it's perfect for him

Incorrect quote blogs, they're so goddamn unfunny.

He is hot, thats why I want him to fuck Korekiyo/

I doubt any of class 77 are pure after being turned into ultimate despair

is the only reason Maki is unpopular in Japan because she's Kaito's girl

god the art is so bad.
i only liked the kaede and korekiyo ones.

T H I C C

Now that you say that it looks like those parody yaoi images

>continuing this discussion

Makidiot doesn't know how to wear clothes.
Makidiot looks homeless.

Dat weak jaw.

I see! check your DMs

Junko loves Naegi!

>that jaw

She literally looks like a street orphan wrapped up in a blanket with a sign in her hands that explains her whole life story.

Reminder

How did Maki's legs get so thicc

>losers still pushing this stale meme
Don't be mad you're as ugly as Saihara

I hate when people say that Junko should have relatable, sympathetic motives.

I brought this up 20 threads ago and never got a proper reply.

The vacuum sure, it proved the existence of nanokumas. But hammers were completely dropped after chapter 5. Most of that shit was used for Oma's retarded plan, with the biggest inventions being crushed once the plan failed.

I wish I was Rantaro's little brother so badly. I want to be pet on the head by him so much, I'm getting hard just thinking about it

the Kirumi's one was good though