LTC

Litecoin will be added to Coinbase soon.

The normies will flood in to buy.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/849792340357029888
litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php
newsbtc.com/2017/04/09/chinese-mining-pools-move-block-segwit-litecoin-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source? Every other day people come on here saying this or that shitcoin will be added to coinbase

There have been several articles about it recently.

They added it to GDAX (Coinbase’s more advanced trading platform) and it was wildly successful, so they are considering adding it to Coinbase.

Here is a tweet from Charlie Lee: twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/849792340357029888

Charlie Lee = Creator of Litecoin + Director of Engineering at Coinbase

The price target per Charlie Lee is $14

When? Next month, next year? Have to be a bit more specific when talking price targets.

I love people on here can't be arsed to do any research themselves and expect to be spoon feed information

What's more efficient Einstein? Doing your own research on some shitcoin, wasting time I could be using to play with my penis. Or quickly accumulating information from other anons, who did make the decision to waste their time researching shitcoins?

Hmmmm, I don't know, that's a toughie.

It was contingent on activating SegWit

58% segwit ltc cucks ltc is dead lol have fun coincucks

>not buying the dip

It's kind of over. It's not necessary to own this coin and it never was.

as useless as litecoin is im rooting for it to get segwit and btfo those chink miners. its a lot more likely litecoin can do this before bitcoin does.

> ill buy at $2

Anyone not stuffing their bags with litecoin on this dip right now is a fool.

Vertcoin is better because it has Segwit. Does Litecoin have Segwit? I didn't think so.

>tfw you bought the dip
get cucked nocoiners

litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php
segwit is back on the menu, boys!

wtf is vertcoin, sounds like a fart

It's a fork of ass coin.

newsbtc.com/2017/04/09/chinese-mining-pools-move-block-segwit-litecoin-network/

Vertcoin is performing like PIVX before it mooned. Why is nobody talking about Vertcoin? Up 200% in one day which makes it a bargain.