maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

first :)

how am i supposed to erp if half of the slang makes me laugh or imagine a 50 year old creepy uncle

4th for anime

Okay can I script my own attachments yet or make my own vehicles in game? Can I create entire adventure games inside the engine yet? What about media linked objects, can I stick media on any flat surface I want and stream it to everyone? Can I roleplay as the KKK without getting banned by the mods? Can I make player operated drop ships that allow for pilot control and passenger seating with working guns and escape pods? How about simulated turbulence and other flight features? Can I create entities at will and live script them to do different functions such as typers or spell effects? How is the particle system working in game? Do they have tails and the like that function like Bento in Second Life?

No they don't have any of this really, the devs will probably make it happen though eventually in a few years

no they don't have any of these things it's just some jew trying to shill a doa game and validate buying a vr headset

>a few years
vr will be dead by then.

Don't listen to this goyi- this gentlemen .
Virtual reality is the future and it's only going to get better and better, only the poor like the above poster has to worry the future of gaming waits for no one

>tfw no Veeky Forums anime gf

I wonder who is behind this post

what should i get to drink Veeky Forums?

Coke

bleach

>no pepsi
hmmm

A better personality supplement and something that makes you bearable; I would say crack open a 40 but only OGs can pull shit like that

shut up

I'll be your gf for 2 mins

don't bully please I've done nothing to you

that's better than 0 minutes could you provide contact information please?

>*cracks open a colt 40,, ant guzzle it*

you have, now shut up

yeah just come to onatopp

hmm, just gonna sip on your tears instead

I would say cyanide, but you too busy trying to gobble down half of /d/ with that shittastic av that makes even vistu look good by comparison

I don't know how to go there I'm stuck in my sim please post name

I'll be a human gf (male) for you if you're desperate

I think it's more your tears when you're actively complaining in your discord and in baku about people not accepting your group because you're just the (((new))) thing and it's getting posted around and laughed at :^)

>*cries in passive aggressive bench warmer at you*

KEK

oh boy it's time for a Nep verbal asskicking get your popcorn ready

I'm too afraid you don't exist so I'm just gonna stop answering

wew

anime only

holy shit please stop lol

come to onatopp and we can chat anyway ok

lol fuckin owned retard suck my dick

I have no ideas

You are my favorite idea, please visit inkspot. No I'm not there.

I've been to inkspot
I'll refresh your memory

Thanks

[21:54] CONNIE Eichel: :)
[21:54] Sidsayian Karu (sayianrogue.karu): wheres yoru matters buddie

i steal even gf from even goku himself

thats gokus hooker

mine now

>literally goku's ripped head on ll body
that goku doesn't deserve that bitch

If they ripped the head or have access to it why not just rip the whole thing?

*rips a fat fuckin fart in your mouth*
shut a fuck up

Because they are a retard like most dragon ball fans on here. Usually massive sissyboys trying to erp their way to the top

hungry?

hungry for some anime snatch

im me chainsword.audion

sorry chains out boating atm

id be iming myself motherufkcer

chain please we are worried about your femboy and anime girl addiction
we will have to stage an intervention one of these days if you keep this manic anime-fucking up!!!!!

[01:03] Anastasia Loxingly swallows that diarrhea slurry of babyfur poo poo "mmm mommy!!!"

Hmmm, roleplaying with yourself again shouka?

>shouka writing up his scat fanfic again

hi ana
hi queries

Just go fuck heffi already and stop shitposting for the attention he never gave you.

wrong and wrong. Come on dude, no need to hide that you get off to this stuff. Still anally pained that ana roasted you? Can't handle the aussie fire?

lol even heffi has better things to do

>being this upset over jokes

I didn't even roast him, he;s just obsessed ever since I said I didn't like him.

You are right, he is pretty self depreciating just by being around.

ana's the most easily offended australian alive tho
nah dude i'm just the alpha male of onatopp

if you're so alpha why are you whining to everyone in IMs that im shitposting about you in the thread?

:thinking:

>bants happens
>thread explodes
>butthurt levels off the chart
>sim crashes

the absolute state of /slg/

>ana eats babyfur shit
>sim crashes
kek

it's not whining, it's boasting over my conquest over the betas

what a true chad would do

you're legit the most easily offended person and it's depressing that you try and play it off cool when you're whining in IMs

It's probably Ana, the kid always gets so upset over everything. Instead of being a true Australian, they just sperg out at people they dislike.

I guess Ana had an "accident" :^)
calm down, reddit orc defense

Still roleplaying shouka?

>assuming I'm shouka

I'm surprised you haven't rallied your defense to help, or is it just emotional inworld support?

don't rile him up please otherwise I'm going to have to listen to the complaining

Shouka you are literally the biggest redditor in vg

[2017/10/30 08:17] Quoth (sbkt): Shouka is also completely retarded.
[2017/10/30 08:17] Quoth (sbkt): Like, why is it so fun to act like a nigger.

>when you act so retarded even Quoth calls you out

ANA LUL

theres a small subset of australians referred to as "aggro" and they are like that. Basically angry over nothing and no sense of humor

I have no defense, only admirers and worshipers from miles around

I am the alpha male of Onatopp

pic related it's me and my harem

this is true it reminds me of the facepunch hangout
from what I've seen he just whines incessantly for paragraphs then goes back to normal but I wouldn't want to put up with that I hate being that friend

it /is/ paragraphs and it's grating to read through

>bunch of cucks and a failed robo clone
shit harem fitting for you. Stick with your parrots and wallflowers. Heffi was much too good for you.

lol at that facepunch comment but yeah it reminds me of oratarios rants whenever he got butthurt and acted all 'cool' about it

that is *EXACTLY* what it is

it's not my fault that i cucked him before dude
ana is aggro as fuck nigga
my beautiful harem of animes is superior to yours
it is paragraphs of my tales of conquest over the peasant class of onatopp, to be enjoyed by true patricians

it's funny that you say that because it's honestly the same feeling I get lol

SEETHING

You should have seen when he initially got shut down by Heffi, it was like watching a contained but still nuclear meltdown

ana and heffi are better than you and no amount of paragraphs and avatar fagging will ever do anything besides validate the immense jealousy you get when you see people talking to them and ignoring you.

is that why he was all bitchy for like 2 weeks?

kek i guess that's what getting cucked does to a man

I actually stopped hanging around heffi because he couldn't take criticism on his avatar

not my fault that ana is essentially australian heffi, but somehow even more pathetic
nah i'm the best dude
i'm never bitchy, just the BEST

I was trying to recall which group member it was that he reminded me of but Ora was a lot worse at embarrassing himself in public

as much as I dislike Heffi it *was* pretty funny watching him shut down Shouka like that

Yeah thats pretty much what happened. He got shut down by the heff master and begged his reddit friends to make several drawings. Then chainsword shut him down

give me soem (you)