/mbgg/ - Mobage General #794

Blatant Sales Ranking Attempts Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

l.cc938ce7.colopl.jp/r/?val=CTCCMUMPY&k=fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for little girls

Second for sausage graffiti parties.

I, I love little girls

My only 4* currently is Conrad and I have 1000 crystals should I blow it all on the new gacha?

>not rolling on halloween girl

Stop breathing.

GF is havng another big update?

>at 248/250 S Sakura fragments
>open 6 pots
>all S Bronya fragments
Sakura please.

Who gives a fuck about her ugly ass?

You might be right user, these new costumes certainly jiggle more. Does this apply to just these costumes or are there other jiggle friendly suits?

>Red Thread of Fate at Tokyo Dome City
This must be one of those really cliche sort of things if an user could point it out when the collab first showed up.

Anyway, event details from the preview post:
>Each girl has a diary of the day describing how awful the day went with Sensei
>You fix this by going to event attraction battles, giving presents, or headpats
Then something about unlocking diary stories and special titles that nobody will see.

No OTS14 in the event droplist right?

Miki, Misaki, Nozomi, and Kurumi are being switched into the gacha. They have a Voice Drama when you complete their secret lessons. Halloween outfits are still in the pool, swimsuits too, except for these 4. Scam points are refreshing too.

The school festival diary stories also ending in 2 hours.

From 1-6/4E to 7-6/4E: G36, AEK-999, Super Shorty, Type 79, M99, CZ75, IWS2000.

Is super shorty any good? Otherwise I'll just focus on trying to farm CZ75 and M99

Is it weird if Teriteri does things to my dick?

Worse than freebie 'you tried' SG, but at least new collection addition.

sauce

raw sauce?

Where is /padg/?

yes please.

Ah nothing that i like or want. Too bad.

Since the release of the game "Homu Fantasy" Bronya hasn't left her room. Mei is worried about her and after telling Kiana about it, they decide to start playing too to try to convince Bronya to come out.

Homu Fantasy event will start on 11/3. Only Normal difficulty for now, Hard mode will be available on 11/10. It's a raid event so it works like every other raid. You will need multiple characters, equipment will be locked and you can only play between 10:00 to 24:00 JST.

From 11/3 to 11/11 there will be a puzzle event. Complete the daily missions to remove pieces of the puzzle and obtain the stigmata Homu (B).

From 11/10 to 11/15 half AP on experience quests (single mode) and great success rate up.

From 11/3 to 11/15 there will be new recolor costumes you can buy in the event shop.

I'm wondering if the wings are using up that aspect of the model, but I don't have Halloween Sylvia so can't compare/confirm my suspicion.

In photo mode, Shion basically does a little hop for each action so it's very easy to tell with her, whereas Hina only looks like she's going to but doesn't and bows instead. Maybe I need to check Hina's swimsuit more, but I don't really have much for her to test more outfits.

I found it on danbooru

Well, I wouldn't even offer to help if can't do carry runs, would I?
That said, though, I can't do blazing fast runs by myself. Luckily, there are still Aisha players who queue for Undertakers.

So, is there a /mbgg/ armada yet?

>Decide to do story for final swordfest rolls
>Later story stages are a giant pain in the ass to full auto
>Stage hazards

This should be a crime. How am I going to farm if i cant auto it?

I can help and bring Judah if you want.

Only in the Japanese version.

Why you trying to farm story stages?

After Valentines '16, Winter Date, and Ski Trip, I feel like we've got enough coats already. Though I guess this is kind of a special case.

I'm just gonna wait and see what the remaining girls get. Or maybe skip both and see if we get a nice Christmas gacha again.

/mbgg/ farming time?

You guys better be mutual followers for the 1.5x bonus on everything

I don't feel like going into the IRC so I'm waiting for someone to put up mutual follower on a room.

I can't do it right now. If you guys are still awake on the next daily reset, I can host some nice runs.
For starters,
l.cc938ce7.colopl.jp/r/?val=CTCCMUMPY&k=fc

It looks like there IS a bonus jiggle when compared to other outfits but I also could just be insane and imagining things this late at night. Doesn't help that I don't have any good titty revealing outfits for my girls.

That's fine, I feel like shit anyway and don't want to grind bullshit coop maps tonight. Not going to be awake right at daily reset though.

>1.5k gems for marl
I hate these temp memorial swords making me roll a character for their motif so I don't waste them

today i realized 3rd impact wasn't on the USA ios server... fakkkkkkkk

alright honkers is shit. what will save us english plebs

In honkai, do you get skill points passively over time, or is it earned thru missions and shit?

Really? I wanted to try it. What's so bad about it?

You regenerate 1 skill point every 10 minutes.

its not on USA ios server

Thanks.

What's wrong with just downloading the apk? What do you even play from mbgg if you're not downloading from apk all the time anyway.

Can't use apks on iOS.

Not that it's hard to make an account for the appropriate region so you can download it. Otherwise we couldn't play all the JP games, either.

>iOS
>apk
This is your average honkers.

>Finish farming my 3rd swordfest roll
>Go from no foxes to 2 foxes

I'd gladly trade these foxes to the poor fox user for more LBs

Just play on emu I guess? The controls are great with a gamepad.
>look at him he doesn't own apple and doesn't know!
This is your average retard.

do I save 2800 for the big roll in honkai or is that going to take forever?

And on the same topic, I need some help from veteran players on deciding who gets the LB. I rarely play but have been trying to get more into it so which sword would be best to LB here and why?

got 500 gems for I guess maintenance in grasma

What's this friend invite code thing in Honkai?

You give your code to a newbie, the guy uses it and as he levels up you get rewards.

To bad it only got me 2* and 3*
>rolled three 10+1
>no 4*
>removed the game

whoa they added 6 4*s with only 3 being rate up

valiant force anni event incoming. anyone ever play it?

>game gets released in SEAnglish
>people now ask even dumber questions
Why do we want English releases again?

be grateful for what you get la

not like this thread can get any worse anyway

I'm at 5 4*s from 6 10+1 rolls. One of them was a dupe of the shitty starter 4* they give you and I got the event wolf dude later.

It's certainly funny since the game has a help button in almost every screen explaining how everything works.

Time to make /honk/.

Idol, Drunkard, or Momiji for bosses.

Considerations for Nami and Koryuu as they're floaters.

Koryuu and Momiji both have paralyzing signatures so that actually makes both useful for super bosses in conjunction with the SR skill that paralyzes. Even if bosses are immune, it still interrupts whatever they're doing which can include the crow's entire flying startup animation and the priest's summoning. Koryuu is also potentially insane DPS, but that might not be feasible for you to pull off.

I don't have the other 3 I mentioned so I can't quite give as detailed advice. Idol's fairly simply to describe in that she's basically a shotgun though. If you can get up close, then she's massive DPS.

-Sui( idoru ) is your DPS queen. She'll definitely help you down the road. Just get close to the bosses and give them hell.

-Momiji and Kame( drunkard ) are equaly helpful. Momiji was better against crow
but i think Drunkard is better overral( i don't have her so i'm not sure )

-After that you can go for Koryuu( loli dragon ). Floaties can save your skin.

Idoru > Momiji/Kame > Koryuu

Congrats on pulling Fox

Man this game loves shotas

>ios server
>apk
You're the only retard here

I like how our answers were similar. We should be friends.

looks like the 6 new 4*s all come with a new 5* weapon too

Glad I dropped that shit

Who do I MLB?

This is mostly why I'm convinced the language a game is in doesn't matter. People are too lazy to even read their own language to try to understand what's going on in a game.

>SEAhonkers only has the base Himeko
>No Sakura
>No Theresa
Why are people even playing this version?

>tfw no OP limited girl

Flying best thighs if you have gauntlets. She can become a powerhouse with lots of equips and can match up with the limited.

Idol can shotgun her way through bosses but again needs good equips but not as much as flying girl.

Drunk can send adds back to the boss and deal heavy damage she's pretty good for super bosses since they always spawn a shitload of adds.

7777 you're a faggot.

>day 1
>asking for year 2 content

Sure, 192005655449

Tell me yours and I'll reciprocate the follow.

Guess I'll go for idol and finish off Koryuu afterwards.

Thanks for the advice.

But I made her pregnant user-senpai.

Sakura and Theresa were introduced like 6 months after the game came out

Who are the OP ones, roach UR, glutton samurai, dual wielder or ackbar loli?

Then wait for 6 months

There's three girls on the swordfest banner, those are the OP limiteds. You got the newest one there.

So gonna go and try honkers. Havent really paid much attention to the players discussing it on other servers so I just want to ask.

Havent actually played anything besides tenka so another mobage to burn myself over while at work would be wonderful

What should I reroll for from the limited units released right now?
I also assume that youll need to go through some lengthy tutorial before getting to the rolling?

ID :201009848834

I can't play right now but i'll be sure to add you as soon as i can.

Go for any S other than Bronya. If you aim for a specific one you'll end up wanting to kill yourself.

And yes, rolls take fucking forever. Have fun with that.

You'll want to kill yourself for playing in the long run anyway

Japanese version? S Sakura.
English version? There are no limited characters. You should aim for S Kiana, she's the strongest and easiest character to play available right now. S Mei is alright and S Bronya is garbage most of the time.

It's a 10-15 min tutorial, you need to clear up to 1-4 and claim your gems from different sources to get 3 rolls.

What the fuck.

>use lv1 UR
>try ougi
>suddenly 10k damage

Heh

>tfw no limited OP loli

Feels bad man

Youll have fun soon enough
Goddamn Im so jelous of you guys

>of you guys
Isnt that just a single user?

Yeah that was my goal, any S character.
What makes kiana better than mei and bronya though? Objectively speaking.

I rather start with an S character rather than suffer rng hell with a standard rank character in the long rub

10-15min reroll huh? Kinda glad IOS ver doesnt need to redownload too much files.

I mean hes not the only user here who got red girl of absolute destruction right?

Mei's damage is bad compared to Kiana's but she's still incredible because of that broken leader skill. Her QTE is really nice too since it's so easy to activate.