Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU (complete): a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV released October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/11/01/etrian-odyssey-celebrating-10th-anniversary-talk-show-december-13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw fell for the chain killer meme

How is that even a meme? I fell for the dodge fencer meme but I dropped it pre stratum 1 boss fight.

>no /sqg/

>no /sqg/

Nice legs.

Yes. Just because they weren't actual cutscenes in IV didn't make them any less ridiculous or over the top. I physically fucking cringed in that section before the cradle guardian fight.

I don't need to, since all of them have unclear and unexplained motives. But I'll call out an example. Wufan, for instance, is shown as a classic tsundere, only with somehow even less charm and less motive. We never understand why she likes the medium, we never understand why she hates humans but likes the medium, we never understand why she turns a complete 180, she only ever talks about the medium, showing the extreme one dimensionality of the character, we never understand her relationship with the hollows, she has nothing to offer other than being a gameplay piece. She is as inert, useless, and annoying as a character you can find in any of these games.

Shitake is SHIT

She "likes" the medium because her race was literally designed to care for the soul of Yggdrasil, the Medium. The task of protecting the medium has been passed down from one specific Arcanist to another and Wufan is the current one when we show up. She hates humans because the majority of them abandoned the Arcanists and the other races the last time Yggdrasil went berserk. The Hollows, Arcanists, and Sentinels were created by ancient humans and the Hollow Queen deemed that the Medium was unfit to protect the Medium and thus kidnapped her.

Anything else you'd like cleared up for you?

>the Medium was unfit to protect the Medium
me too thanks

My bad, meant Wufan.

Can EOU classic ever be topped?

FLAT!

By removing grimoire

>she 'likes'
she's fucking blushing and masturbating anytime she's around the medium, fuck off
>her race was designed to care for the soul of yggdrasil, the medium
good job making shit up on the fly. were you one of eov's writers?
>task of protecting the medium has been passed down from arcanists
cool fanfic. when the fuck is it ever implied there's just one arcanist? what the fuck are you talking about?
>she hates humans because they abandoned the vessels when yggdrasil went berserk
I got that. But why does one random little girl who claims she can hear yggdrasil get a pass?
>hollows, vessels and sentinels were created by humans
Yes, I don't need you to explain that to me. I understand IV's plot, even if it has no coherence and makes no sense.
>the hollow queen deemed her unfit
This is never stated. It's stated the anguish the medium feels from wufan tearing her away from you is what powered up the hollows or whatever anime bullshit and caused the queen to capture her. this barely makes sense on its own but that's not the point, you barely understand how the story works and the dissonance between us shows just how much of a clusterfuck eo4 was despite being so simple in theory.

>anything else you'd like clearing up for you?
yeah, how many black cocks can you fit in your mouth? can you answer that one?

I made a thing for you /sqg/

Rabid 3bab on the loose?

disgusting

Where the fuck is the wood for the lolimancer? I can only find branches.

>>her race was designed to care for the soul of yggdrasil, the medium
>good job making shit up on the fly. were you one of eov's writers?
That is said explicitly in the books in HoD.

I heard there's supposedly a version of the game that doesn't have grimoires. Not sure if true, though.

>good job making shit up on the fly. were you one of eov's writers?
Multiple notes found in the 6th stratum.
>cool fanfic. when the fuck is it ever implied there's just one arcanist?
Wufan explains this to you after you gain her trust
>I got that. But why does one random little girl who claims she can hear yggdrasil get a pass?
She is the soul of Yggdrasil, she is a component needed to awaken Yggdrasil, you can literally see her inside Heavenbringer when you expose the core. Point is, she's the real deal.
>This is never stated.
Wufan translates for you what the Hollow Queen said to you moments before you battle her.
>how many black cocks can you fit in your mouth?
I've never tried.

Rare drop

we never asked for this

What game is this?

>explicitly said
Image source? And the books just say the hollows are a servitor race. they never mention shit about protecting the soul of a fucking tree that's in the form of a little girl. they were fucking scientists.

>wufan explains this to you
which is why you can clearly recruit more arcanists. bravo dumbass
>she is a component needed to awaken yggdrasil
which is not a good thing, and really brings into question why the vessels were doing that in the first place.
>she's the real deal
who are you, rick from pawn stars?
>wufan translates for you what the hollow queen said
>he used wufan against the hollow queen
Yeah I don't talk with casuals. Fuck off, normie.
>I've never tried
And yet you're doing so right now.

i want her to step on me while making that face

Etrian Odyssey Retold 2

eou story is literal game kino

Ricky's stranger journey

Story mode right?

Yeah I don't talk with casuals. Fuck off, normie.
Gosh golly, you sure did bait us something fierce.

Have a nice day, user.

Oh man, I thought you were legitimately interested in the lore. You tricked me. That wasn't nice.

>when u forget to greentext

>heh, this nerd says he doesn't talk with normie shits like us
>he was baiting!!!! we win!!!!
This is why I hate arguing with casuals.

Step to it or step the fuck out, kids. If you don't want to romp in a good ol' fashioned 4channarian blowout then you can suck my asshole clean and dry.

IV's story is shit, posting your memes and whining won't change that.

I admit defeat. You have won. IV has no story.

Good bait.

Rate my bunny!

>4channarian
how about you fuck off

I was kind on your side. But you are fucking retarded.
Only autists use took terms like casuals and normies seriously.
Seek help you fucking retard.

why are you guys still getting baited by obvious shitposters

its just not fair V bros

woMANLET

neon white/10

Because we're bored.

It looks sick and diseased

I love the hoplite meme. I would like to see more of it.

>Visible bra
UGHHHHH

>haw haw HAW! it's BAIT! it's BAAAAAAIT!
I hear /r/EtrianOdyssey is pretty good for chucklefucks like yourselves. If you want to argue, then don't bring up trash that only casuals would say.

This isn't the place for humping dumping shitskinning little fagboys like yourselves to splatter your diarrhea over a white canvas like my dad trying to emulate jackson pollock.

Say it with me now.

4 IS SHIT
4 IS SHIT
4 IS SHIT
and now
3 IS BEST
3 IS BEST
3 IS BEST
Come on, kids, chant that shit! We got a whole fucking campfire and we got dogs and beers and girls and trucks and everything! Come on down to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, niggers!

not an argument

I want to die

i sure am glad that i can still come to my favorite general ess cue gee to be a monster

>when the 3bab begins sperging
That's not a pretty sight.

Maybe this isn't bait at all. Maybe this is a false flag operation to get people to be hostile toward EOIII?

>December 13 announcement

Kinda really looking forward to this.

Shitposter is mad that he wasn't able to put /sqg/ in the OP

but this is carryover from last thread, your boogeyman doesn't make sense

EO5 never ever

Source?

Fuck off 3bab

I wish these threads weren't filled with shitposters.

siliconera.com/2017/11/01/etrian-odyssey-celebrating-10th-anniversary-talk-show-december-13/

Sekaiju no MobileQ

I'm not a 3bab, I started in IV.
EOIII seems like it's got a really cool aesthetic though, I hope we get EO3U.

>Veeky Forums
>not shiposting

EO 6 NEVER EVER

The last one of these I remember they announced EOU2 and EOV at the same time, which is pretty earth-shattering as far as announcements go. I have high hopes for this one.

just because it's hard to avoid doesn't mean it should be accepted

They anounced EOU2 and EOV and EMD at the same time.

Nobody known the X,D,2

>tfw Citra can't use DLC CIA
O-Okay, it's not like i want those awesome potraits anway ahaha
JUST

EMD DOESN' COUNT

>hey guys, what if this guy who I'm totally unaffiliated with whose crying about 4 right now is ACTUALLY trying to get people hostile towards 3? i mean i swear i'm not that guy or anything haha but what if this guy was really trying to make eo3 babs (NOT like myself, of course) look bad? haha
fuck off eo3bab

not on my favorite general

But user, EMD is good.

What a crazy time we live in. I thought that EOIII what this general's golden child?

so what i'm gathering is that you're the one doing it then

Is it ok to speed through the first two stratums cuz this shit is slow as fuck without the second class

What is eo3bab?

a shitposting term, should probably just wordfilter it

an attempt to force contrarianism

A /vp/ fag trying to force their dumb gen war terminology into EO.

It is, but the people who worship it fervently are faggots

SMT Nocturne, for instance, is /smtg/'s golden child, but people who like it or started with it are nocturnebabs.

No, the whole 'you know, that guy's bad. but don't you think X is even worse' spiel has been around since the beginning of Veeky Forums.

>downloading dota2 update while playing EOV
why is it so comfy?

Literally one user that started with EOIV and for some reason everyone that disagree with him is a EO3 shitposter, a eo3bab.
And it's literally.

whats the cutest team

the best i can think is
fang nightseeker dancer
zodiac ninja

III was the only bearable etrian game for ages until the Untolds came along

>No, the whole 'you know, that guy's bad. but don't you think X is even worse' spiel has been around since the beginning of Veeky Forums.
have you considered that all shitposting makes discussion on here worse for everyone, it's not a matter of degree

it is, just one shitposter is just trying to make bashing it the new painting under doors meme, which no sick fuck actually does.

calling a retard a retard isn't the equivalent of what you're trying to caricaturize it as

>>downloading dota2 update while playing EOV
I stopped playing that blight of the game years ago, but I read that this patch include -apemso and I'm tempted to reinstall this shitty game again

>The painting under doors falseflag

"3bab is just a meme" they say

Okay, not sure what that had to do with my post

It isn't but seeing people acting like monkeys gives me the right to call them retards.

EO3babs aren't inherently bad, but anybody who acts like or tries to capitalize on the shitposting like should be called out.

>not posting the actual previous thread
failure of an OP. don't just copy the old one, you don't want to be like smtg

>Okay, not sure what that had to do with my post
saying this like "eo3bab" makes this general a worse place

>dota2

>g-guys eo3 bashing is just contrarianism and shitposting! no one here actually dislikes it!
jesus christ and you guys wonder why everyone hates you so much

you're worse than /pol/ or sjws

why do you post in this thread