/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

Previous Thread:

give me my mount or i'll cook you turtle

Time to run some roulette!

tfw lonely

fuck off shitgoz

>vath produces random smoke
>keeps wyverns away effortlessly

>ishgard fights dragons for generations
>keeps getting raped and the "elite" dragoon force was reduced to 10 members at the end of the dragonsong
>never noticed dragons never went near vath territory
>never tried to bargin with the bugs for the smoke
>didn't even try to crush the bugs into submission for the smoke formula

IT'S OK SENPAI, we'll bait the dragons to come to our town, climb to the highest tower and jump down. If the dragon dodges we're completely fucked but it's ok :^)

Aw, what server are you on, user?

user, we need to sit down and talk about your wild obsession.

Stop replying to yourself kiss.

Not me.

I don't even know who kiss is..

did you crash?

It's just park-our.

Biggest issue facing beast tribes is commonly no one recognises nuance in the race so no one could tell the difference between the small hiding colony of bug-people and the really angry hive-mind that's so terrified of anyone stepping near it they aggressively murderise everyone that comes close.

Also opening up a new front in a conflict when you're already hard pressed fighting dragons is a bad idea.

Oddly Ishgard's greatest enemy was climate change brought about by Dalamud and Bahamut, and is what brought it to the brink of destruction at long last.

Yeah, I was checking my map for directions to the road to nowhere but I crashed and will likely end up in one of those "don't text and drive" PSAs now.

balmung

Ishgard symbolizes climate change deniers?

STOP

Oh hey, I managed to craft 4 HQ larboard wing components.
And it only took 54 fucking attempts.

Seriously, fuck these Ixal quests and their ridiculous fucking CP gimping. I had trouble with this at Lv30, how is a fucking Lv3 or 6 Crafting class meant to do this shit without spending literally an entire day on a single component?

>Also opening up a new front in a conflict when you're already hard pressed fighting dragons is a bad idea.

Seize bugs or at least seize unburned grass mixture and voilá, no more dragons on ishgard.

I guess its now or never, was hoping once I finally get to 70 that I'd get into the big dick stuff but I don't see that happening seeing as there is zero engagement, not even replies to "hi" when there's a dozen damn people on

>I'm sure theres a few social circles you can get into on your server?
Hope so. Got one buddy from the novice chat before I got kicked from it for losing my returning status. Now I can't even talk to him without sending /tells

By leveling CUL.

How many GC seals do friends cost

You'll never have friends because you're a ohayou poster.

Well only insofar as they didn't answer the call to fight at Carteneau. I'm not aware of them being very vocal in denial of the existence of Allagan Moons full of angry dragon gods.

But damn if the change in climate didn't fuck them over. Before that they could ride chocobos on open fields on bright sunny days and really fight dragons while their borders were guarded by mighty fortresses loaded with weapons. When the ice and snow comes in suddenly it's a goddamn nightmare to move men and supplies around, you can't see very far, and half your fortresses have turned to cannibalism in isolation.

The problems there primarily involve Ishgard's climate being fucked so they couldn't likely continue to grow Silverleaf in the quantities they needed, and the other major one is the smoke mostly worked by being an irritant to dragons more than anything.

The smoke would have done much of nothing to stop Nidhogg and his brood if they really REALLY wanted to fuck some shit up.

this

100k.

Not true, he is my friend

>tfw FC next to me is having fun motorcycle races around the ward while mine is just full of grown men ERPing with drama

You need some Linkshells, man. My server has a Novice Network Alumni linkshell so that once people get kicked, they still have a place to talk and ask.

If you're on one of the /xivg/ servers in the OP Pastebin, consider starting there. Also be warned most FC members either talk in linkshells or discords because who knows why, maybe thats something else to look into.

The reddit discord isnt a bad place to look for social stuff, they have channels for it.

Get Bloodsworn'd, kid.

youve been fooled hes not your friend

The whole dravania area is part of ishgard, even if coerthas is fucked they could've just do plantations of that shit elsewhere.

They could even plant all that shit together so if dragons came down and burned everything down they would only repell themselves.

My CUL's at level 8, I've been using ALC. What does CUL bring to the table in regards to these HQ ixal crafting quests?

I see you've reached the superboss of ARR: Crafting Beast Tribe Quests.

These fuckers are the reason I stopped doing BTQs for a while.

Also, do this.

>try a new hairstyle and a bit of extra makeup on a whim
>character suddenly looks 10x better
Nice, this is satisfying.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think this is how chairs work.

>extra makeup
I GAURENTEE it doesn't look better.

Nice lighting, jerkoff.

It's just a little bit of eye shadow and slightly darker lipstick, nothing gaudy

The logistics of transporting that stuff would probably be a nightmare due to the ice, snow, ice and snow beasts, heretic attacks and dragon attacks. It's part and parcel of why they couldn't hold Dusk Vigil. Too far, too cold, too dangerous.

Well I mean sure but you've got flying cushions.

>he doesn't know that he's still on the easy quests

I have the exact opposite problem. I cannot find a hairstyle I like better than the one I started with

HURRRR

they cant risk fighting a war on 2 fronts. they were devastated due to climate change. it won't won't be easy going to dravania since that's where the gnath were. they also can't settle in the chocobo forest as they need wild chocobo to diversify the chocobo breeding stock.

You calling me a liar?

To be more precise, Hasty Touch is great because the Ixal cuck you out of CP. So being able to increase quality without CP is good.

Steady Hand II just increases the likelihood that actions you take succeed. Pair it with Hasty Touch, of course.

all ohayou posters are liars

You pay the sub how everyone else does, through mogstation. You dont need PS+ by the way

Ah, right. I thought Hasty Touch wouldn't be so great, as it just seems like a last resort dump action, but paired with Steady Hand, I can definitely see it being useful as heck.
And only CUL has Steady Hand 2, then? In that case, I guess I'll prioritise levelling it.
Thanks much.

How else do you test where to put lamps?

>tfw thoroughly ignored by everyone in game today

same

Just think, someone on YOUR friends list is feeling the same way and ignored by everyone because YOU didn't say hi to them!

>He has people on his friends list

thats why you say hi, you dumbass

Anyone on primal want to help a lonely black mage learn neo exdeath tomorrow? I made it once but since then I can't get a group that stays together because they're all too dumb to beat regular exdeath, help please

Sorry if I'm one of those! I'm really shy.

I did, to like 5 different people and they all blew me off

Well there you go they had their mouths full.

thats how you know who is and isnt your friend, dumbass.
lt me guess youre a female character and your friends are mostly female characters

why are players that play male characters this deluded?

I'm a female character they are mostly male characters though

This image should be Veeky Forums wide filter and issue a perm ban to anyone who posts it

>Cant replace jet engine horns with big kpop headphones
Kill me pete..

>dark lipstick
yes? your point being?

why

Okay catgirlposting isn't allowed anymore

ok post midlanders instead

Anyone crazy enough to do the 30 and 100 run achievements for command missions? Doing 10 was already a special kind of hell. Just wondering if there's any type of reward for it

try and stop me

Is this reverse psychology

But I've not posted mine yet...

>friends all on balmung
>go to resub, had a character on balmung no big deal
>somehow my account has been registered to steam

well see you in 3 expansions when balmung unlocks

can I still post?

>4 years later and elk is still here samefagging

Can you either go back to using your trip or just fucking kill yourself already?

i love elk

I'd rather see catboys in outfits that avoid tail clipping.

why are you so salty user?

So what you're saying is you don't want to see catboys?

they have an ugly cat and do nothing but spam the thread with how depressed they are

hey

kiss's cat is cute and i don't see any depressionposts, seems like you're wrong on both accounts

Nah, there are ways to do it, but I want more ideas.

You just described literally every miqote poster.

same
fuck you

Are you new or something?

is there a bot for potd?

>needing a bot to do your leveling

Nigga this game is clearly not for you.

wtf did i do also who dis

reborn buddy with deepdive

do u even play this game
do u know how many niggas use pvp bots for leveling
NEVER reply to me again you ignorant slut

>all they do is spam the thread with how depressed they are