/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2640
sizzling soldier's gleaming, golden buggy edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately.
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
>Image folder (contains CaC)mediafire.com/file/b85jlyfssbyna4m/images.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/box/galactic_origin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can the Tindangle Archetype help other flip archetypes?

How well can they be integrated into the ghostricks and krawlers?

Remaining archetypes getting Links in Link VRAINS Pack.
1. lswarm
2. Gem-Knight
3. Noble Knight
4. Prophecy
5. Madolche
6. Shaddoll
7. Zefra
8. Invoked
9. Ritual Beast
10. Mermail
11. Inzektor

What are some cool tech cards to take your opponent by surprise?

>no more spooky edition Veeky Forums

Boooo

Madolches are goin last ain't them

Mirin'

Unicorns when

Same, Silvbirb got them curves, once again confirming that Metalfoes is best deck.

Noble Knight Laundsallyn
Link Rating 2 LIGHT Warrior Link Effect Monster
ATK 1750
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2 Warrior Monsters with the same attribute
(1) When this card is Link Summoned; you can equip 1 appropriate Equip Spell card from your Main Deck or GY to this card.
(2) Warrior Monsters this card points to are unaffected by card effects except this card and Equip Spell cards.
(3) If this card in your possession is destroyed by battle or removed from the field by an opponent's card effect; you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 DARK Warrior Monster from your hand, Main Deck, GY, or Extra Deck ignoring its summoning conditions; and if you do, you can equip 1 Equip Spell card to that monster.

The best part is that Lunalight Metalfoes might be actually viable thanks to Electrum
>Metalfoes make Blue cat float into Kaleido Chick or another blue cat if i want to keep pumping up the M E T A L F O E S power
>Link summoning Electrum puts Lunalight Wolf on the extra deck
>Popping a tiger with Electrum's effect not only gives me a draw, it also procs tiger and brings Wolf in my hand.
My body is ready

The only Madolche cards that got a proper reveal before release were Hootcake and Anjelly. The REDU and ABYR ones weren't known about until the set contents started leaking, and Choco a la Mode was given a split second appearance in the TV commercial for its set

We're in it for the long haul

5ds legacy era

>(3) If this card in your possession is destroyed by battle or removed from the field by an opponent's card effect; you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 DARK Warrior Monster from your hand, Main Deck, GY, or Extra Deck ignoring its summoning conditions; and if you do, you can equip 1 Equip Spell card to that monster.

>What if we just make Shi En splashable into any warrior deck?
>Bruh!

I found it.
I win again.

what ever helps you sleep

Actual leak here

Noble Steed Llamrei
Link Rating 1 LIGHT Beast Link Effect Monster
ATK 3510
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 1 LIGHT monster
(1) Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.
(2) If this card in your possession is destroyed by battle or removed from the field by an opponent's card effect; you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower LIGHT or DARK Warrior Monster from your hand, Main Deck, GY, or Extra Deck ignoring its summoning conditions; and if you do, you can equip 1 Equip Spell card from your deck to that monster.

Hello ygodrcuck.

>projecting over a phrase

you're autistic, nigga.
There were at least 3 or 4 guys against you that time and you insisted that it was just a single one - the most pathetic/sad/funny part is how you came back and are still salty over a fucking year old meme.

>Konami trying to make flip monsters relevant by continuing to make card effects that requires a face-up monster as valid targets with the hopes of saturating the card database with effects that do not affect flip monsters

K

Hello ygodrcucks.

>Finally topped Locals with my Pend Magicians thanks to /dng/
>My F.A.s are complete for now
>My Phantasm Spirals have Heat Waves now
>Get to play Mario Odyssey all day tomorrow since it's my day off

Today was a good day. How was yours /dng/?

remind me, did your build ever top? quickboltcuck

other than jar and doll, has the mechanic ever done a thing?

>quickboltcuck
>quick
Took me a year and a half, but i finally beat you.

does the bonus 800 attack from domain of the true monarchs occur only when your monster declares an attack, or whenever it battles?

>implying I'm the guy you were shitting up entire threads with
I just saw the autism from afar, your saltiness was pathetic

When you declare an attack.

when you declare an attack

Baby Raccoons were a FotM shitty meme deck. Like Harpies, Batterymen, and Volcanics

New pack boys
konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/box/galactic_origin/

wrong thread

>>>/dlg/

>galactic
>only terra firm and CC
>even dlink false adverting like inov
how will they fuck up galaxy dragon

>Glad Beasts
>Saffira

Guys, should I play Duel Links now?

expect both to be hit just cause

Here's me new deckerino.
I was going to run Quillbolt, but i wasn't running any tuners.

Im trying to spend all of my moneys on cards, not having good luck in that so far...

>Im trying to spend all of my moneys on cards
but why?

Oh yeah, Cyber Angels got banned despite being out for less than a month right?

So far the only pack card they've hit is Restructor Revolution which is a common that lead to people getting ftk's. There would be an outrage if they hit a card that people actually spent money trying to get

Machine Angel Ritual is going to 1 with Champion's Vigilance and Red-Eyes Spirit to 2. It starts in 4 days.

Konami makes a continuous spell that basically says you can target a face down monster you control during either player's turn; flip it face-up and if it's a flip monster you apply their effects immediately otherwise send the targeted monster to the GY.

No HOPT, you can use the card's effect once per chain. If the card would be destroyed or would leave the field by card effect you can send one flip monster you control to the GY instead.

Essentially, you just turned flip monsters into spell speed 2 flip monsters.

Would Flips finally become good?

They don't come from packs though. They're all dropped from dueling npcs

Inb4 that's Shaddoll Link's exact effect

>Fusion Enforcers boxes are nearly $100
Invoked strong?

Electrum is a good addition to the sisterhood in Lunalights, just by the fact it makes searching for Wolf a lot easier. Sadly i'll have to play Lunalights in a variant that isn't pure just to make it somewhat faster

Pulled the 'tism card to get off work early and now I've got a 3 (and a half) day weekend to drink and play duel links and do whatever else I want

Where can I find the Duel Terminal lore stuff?

Oh lord, Electrum makes me diamonds.

The 'tism card? But that sounds pretty great anyway, I hope you enjoy it

When thinking about Electrum in Pendulum Magicians.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Heavymetal turbo because you shouldn't be using any pendulums not named Magician

>because you shouldn't be using any pendulums not named Magician
So let's not run Skullcrobat Joker, the stratos of zarc.dek and to an extend, PendSorcerer who is a combo extender. Good deck good life

Alright, can anyone level with me what the deal is with this game competitively? No one is writing articles, message boards are basically dead, there's no real word on social media. The only discussion is casual play or local level news. My understanding is that the most committed players are in groups or teams and discussing/testing things for each event in private circles or groups.

Did competition die for this game? No more public discussion, or articles, or discourse, or anything at all? Every other card game, digital and paper has something going on in its community where the playerbase at large is striving to play better.

Any input from anyone else would be greatly appreciated.

One word.
Komoney

You forgot Astrograph Sorcerer

So Subterror Final Battle?

What's the cutest meta deck atm?
The last desk I played seriously was Cloudians and some friends wanted to get me into it.

Competitive yugioh has always been kind of a closed thing. ygoprodeck has articles for tcg and road of the king has articles of ocg. it's always just been "1 website sometimes has articles and pojo/dgz is slightly active". a lot of discussion and playtesting happens between top players and teams just talking to each other.

The prize support for the game is garbage, so people are discouraged from spending money on actually playing competitively and traveling to events. It's pretty difficult to even make your travel money back unless you win every single event you go to(which is not really possible), as opposed to games like MTG where just topping a major event earns your travel money back AND more. It's easier to justify spending so much money on travel (and cards) when you can win it back if you're good enough, so we lose potential competitive players to MTG.

I love how it got an errata before being released

That's straight. Are communities for CCGs active then because there's no paper investment or travel/other expenses other than a computer and internet connection?

Truthfully, even Yugioh itself feels like it used to be better about open competitive gusto as far back to when I was still reading articles by Jae Kim, and there were active rogue communities playing weird online dueling sims like KCVDS and YVD.

I'm a potential returning player with experience all over the place, and I am genuinely shocked at how much of a ghost town the public sphere is for this game. DGz and Pojo are legitimately dead. I peek through /dng/ and /r/yugioh and its primarily casual play. I've never played a game where I could definitely say the most committed demographic is a small unseen handful of people keeping to themselves in their own group chats. This game even lacks the large group of individual serious players that would occupy the top percentage of a hypothetical ranked ladder.

Yeah, it's much easier to get into something that you can just play at home. The average guy who wants to get into a competitive card game is actively discouraged from choosing yugioh, why spend hundreds of dollars to top yugioh events when you can break topping events with MTG or hearthstone?

not to mention magic has a rule book which covers essentially everything in the game where as in yugioh it's up to whoever is judging the event and then on top of this it matters what region you're in.

There are million reasons why competitive mtg is much better than yugioh, it sucks that konami can't get it's shit together because I actually like yugioh more as a game.

I just realized I can use this card in F.A. to XYZ summon higher rank monsters. The problem is that the only usable Machine XYZ are Gear Gigant X and Cyber Dragon Infinity. Is there a way to "turn it off" for a turn or something so I can make non machine XYZ? It basically locks me out of an extra deck

new player here
can't understand why you would play Ties of the Brethren
I don't get why summoning two low level monsters from the deck is good if you can't use them to make an extra deck monster or attack with them
is it like deck specfic things or am i missing something?

Don't make extra deck monsters, just beat down with your F.A.s
Use in something like Counter Fairies to grab your monsters and an Honest you can bounce back to your hand or Majespecter it can set up your field turn 1 and proc their searching effects.

>but with different names from each other and that monster
>artwork is clearly three of the same monster

Deck Specific. Mostly pet decks use them though.
>Magibullets so your opponent has to eventually use a colemn with a Magibullet
>Melodious for the Aria lock
>Counter Fairies to draw 1, pop 1 and recycle a counter trap with one card
>F.A. are getting an stun based level 4 each set

I feel like having an Extra Deck would help out. I might look into splashing in a Cyber Dragon engine as well since I am locked into special summoning machines. Also because that's what I have on hand

Go look up level 4 light thunder-type monsters
Normal summon denko

Using it for those stun cards was obvious, I had just seen it in a lot of other places too

blackwings

Activate this after summon a Fairy Tail monster, set Threatening Roar.

Ojamas.

Are there any fun but decent spirit focused decks?

Shinobarons

There's Shinobirds or Ama-no Iwato stunturbo

I gave a second read to FMT Electrum and i saw that the pop a card effect doesn't say "and if you do", does this mean that shit can miss timing?

if=doesn't miss timing
when=does miss timing

Built this for IRL. Any suggestions for this? I wanna find space for Ring Of Destruction in the main or side, DD Crow in the side and Heartlandraco in the Extra Deck

Second Chimeratech in the extra is Megafleet. Nexus doesn't have it for whatever reason

I know that shit that says "if..do thing" cards never miss timing >inb4 the altair coth argument
What im asking is the business with Yang Zings

in duel links there's a deck that summons this card from the deck and has it stay on the field. it's not the best but if you can an attack off there's not much your oponent can do

But Duel Links doesn't matter.

Big thing too is that after consulting with some friends of mine, I've read over the first 100 pages of Hoban's book, and it's honestly surmised the state of Yugioh by the objective mathematical way he hammers out the optimal circle of players, concealing information, and optimizing results. Especially baffling considering how little incentive there seems to be to compete in Yugioh.

I feel you deeply. I wanted to jump back in because no other card game does Yugioh like Yugioh, but the game is basically dead, and there's no reason to take it more seriously beyond playing fun rogue lists casually online..

Thanks to the Machine King for the new Qlink. Can't wait for it to be a $20 secret in TCG :)

>Trio of Unfortunate Angels
>Continuous Spell
>You cannot activate cards or effects in your GY.
>If this card would leave the field, except by it's own effect: banish all cards in your GY face-down. You cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effects activation.
>When this card is activated, send the top 3 cards of your deck to the GY, then reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is a Trap Card, activate one of these effects, otherwise send it to the GY.
>•Add that card to your hand.
>•Send that card to the GY, and if you do, send the top 3 cards of your deck to the GY, then reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is a Spell Card, activate one of these effects, otherwise send it to the GY.
>Send that card to the GY, and if you do, send the top 3 cards of your deck to the GY, then reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card is a Monster Card, activate one of these effects, otherwise send it to the GY.
>•Send that card to the GY.
>During your opponent's End Phase, send this card to the GY.
>You can only activate 1 "Trio of Unfortunate Angels" per duel.

>Pot of Sharing is Caring
>normal spell
>both players draw 2 cards.

Pot of /dng/
If you read this card, draw 2 cards. If youre opponent didnt read, draw 2 more cards

Pot of _____ hour
If you're a CaC poster, post 2 more cards
If you're a trip, post your favorite archetype
If you're a shitposter, save this shit for next time
If you're a /dlg/, your game is literally just cancer of the month turbo and not your fabled summoned skull beatdown
If you're a retard, stop fucking posting here

>Pot of Ace
>normal spell
>toss this card: •Face-up: Draw 2 cards. •Face-down: Your opponent draws 2 cards.

Is this worth using in Trickstars as a one-of?

>Pot of Thot
>normal spell
>Stop spending money on children's card games and just spend it on a hooker or something at this point. "Jesus Christ" you're pathetic.

Pot of niggers
Draw 2 cards from your opponents deck

Pot of Tripfags
If your opponent posts a lewd butt pic, banish two cards from your deck.

I'll play Metaphys and post lewds for those pluses.

i fucking love this card

Pot of Poor sales
If paywall dragon is in the extra deck, draw 2 cards

Me too fellow /m/an