>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blZzVOknY88
youtube.com/watch?v=xNfByz6Ebxg
youtube.com/watch?v=1eAz4vS5CqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PC FC at High Wall still going on! Pass dsg

Reminder that true Vicars have not existed in over a year now.

youtube.com/watch?v=blZzVOknY88
youtube.com/watch?v=xNfByz6Ebxg

>actual events haven't existed for months now

Anyone starting a character in SOTFS PC? Got my 30k SM sunshitter almost ready.

What's with all these gladius fags suddenly? I haven't played in ages and they're the most passive, boring players to fight. I'm almost going back to DaS2 after one hour of Undead Match.

glad that someone appreciates my 'gimmick'
I'm not that great at PVP though if you can't tell, hell I haven't played DS3 for months so I'm just rusty in general

can't you shieldbreak them pretty easy?

>I'm not that great at PVP though if you can't tell, hell I haven't played DS3 for months so I'm just rusty in general

Don't worry about it, most people here aren't tryharding anyway that much it's all just fun and games here.

What other weapons are like profaned greatsword, not shit and have cool inherent flame/lightning/dark particle effects?

will be soon

Okay. I'll suffer the remaining medals in the meantime.

GSoJ is pretty nice, the two WA attacks have hyperarmor and it already has innate magic damage so the buff is not as bad as it could be.

I just remembered why you don't go to fight clubs as a purple

>Vicar Nig
If I remember right, didn't he literally do a 99 Faith build for that event?

Hey, Reggie here. Am I being a laggy shit or are numerous people here laggy? If it's me, I'll stop dropping my sign.

damn I keep jobbbing so hard to Amoriss

I don't think it's your connection alone, we have people from all over the world here so it might just be the latency between you two. If you're having problems with specific people you can just wait out on fights with them.

how does greater stone of jordan compare to major league greatsword?

>and stripped the Heide Knights of all their personality
>Heide Knights
>any backstory

um...

That fucking parry choke though.

>parried the third Farron L1
for some reason I didn't think that was even possible

Now they're just like any other enemy. Before they were passive until you attacked them.

Major League Great Sword is better for pure Sorcery casters, since the bulk of its damage comes from Int and you can wield it with minimal investment in Str/Dex. GSoJ is useful on melee-focused builds that invest in Int for utility since it gets good damage output from physical stats as well as from Int.

>Before they were passive until you attacked them.

they still are before you kill dragonrider for some reason. probably the same reason they have a dragon there right next to ornstein.

>1097 damage on a Charge counter

jebus

I can't help but read messages I come across and so often I find ones that are just baffling to me. What the fuck does this mean and why has it been rated this many times? Am I stupid?

everything in and around ds2 is ironic.

that guy is fucking me hardcore, that curved sword last round raped my ass

This one too. It's after Belfry Sol, at the bottom of the stairs right before you can find the Black Knight Greatsword then drop off back into Iron Keep.

We're all stupid for playing that game desu

and again, dat backstab

also it keeps putting me in stupid spots when I spawn, stop that game

FC is going to switch to a free for all after these last fights, everyone summoned after here is gonna get in group fights with everyone else. Signal is Warmth cast.

So it's an ironic joke or reference or something? What's the joke? I can't believe that 400 fucking people would just randomly rate that message if it weren't some known reference, even if it is fucking retarded.

SO MANY COLORS

>get bodied in 1v1 but end up basically wiping the whole first ffa
hackin and whackin and smackin

I'M GONNA GO BLIND

equipment breaks superfast in DS2

So I was fiddling around with the CE and like the dumbass I am I thought that if I spawned in souls, it would work like spawning in items. Now I have two 0 Large Soul of Proud Knights in my inventory and I can't discard or remove them. Any way to undo this?

You reload an unmodified save.

Does anyone have that webm showing how the enemies attacks in DaS2 go through even if they're staggered before the attack finishes?

DAS I2 MAN

change the amounts to 1 and then use them?

Fuck. I guess that's what I get for being a dumbass.

>DAS I2 MAN
what meant

How? I can't "narrow" them down by using the item box and I can't find them unless I use the hex ID

Probably not what you want but I've kept this

Why doesn't DS3 have any fun factions like 2

Fucking finally. So I'm available now from the start, SOTFS PC.

Thanks, that might be the one. I thought I was looking for one with the forest hollows but instead it probably was the one you posted.

doesn't your table have last highlighted item script? or you can't even highlight them?

why doesn't ds2 have actual gameplay like ds1&3

It clearly has gameplay though, so I don't get this meme

I'm not sure because I never enjoyed ds2 enough to buy it (and then there was the sotfs fiasco) but as I understand it, ds2 was designed with pvp as its core function. As such, and since they cannot figure out how to compensate for the lag, they made everything slower in expense of pve.
Another thing it focuses heavily on is stat allocation and choices. In ds2, you can constantly get better at the game not just by remembering patterns but also abusing mechanics and preparing for areas. But it's also so damn long, that it takes forever for this quality to show. If by some weird perversion of nature you actually enjoy the gameplay, this will make it your absolute favourite. If not, you won't even notice it.
For me, the online features are important but are an extension of the solo experience, not something to be focused on in and of themselves. I simply don't enjoy playing through most of ds2 and it annoys me how slow everything is. Not that ds3 is better, ds1 was perfect regarding speed. With some of the changes introduced by the later games and some polish of course it would be the perfect game. Ds2 on the other hand has the best little details

I enjoy DS2's areas, bosses, weapons, fashion, everything much more than DS3. It's no doubt part of the reason why I still haven't beaten DS3.

>but as I understand it, ds2 was designed with pvp as its core function
Nigger release DS2 had infinite stunlocks and heavy armor would make even the highest damage weapons take less than 5% of your HP per swing. PvP was thought about more than it was in 1, but it was definitely not the reason behind it's speed.
DS2 small weapons like shortswords R1's are slower than DS1's small weapon R1's, DS2 short weapon R2's are faster than DS1's small weapon R1's. DS2 big weapons R1's and R2's are faster than DS1 big weapon R1's and R2's.
DS2 weapon movesets have less difference between them, faster weapons are slower and slower weapons are faster

>DS2 weapon movesets have less difference between them

but i can get a generic axe moveset on my straight sword ds2 has best movesets :(

Talking about speed here buddy.
Both 1 and 2 have really boring movesets on most of the weapons with 1 giving some weapons flat out unusable moves that randomly trigger as a punishment for trying to do a jumping attack like the black knight weapons

Started playing DS2 for the first time, and I'm not really feeling it. The other games were very immersive, and overall felt like a coherent world. So far, DS2 just comes across as generic and abstract. Like I'm just playing maps some fans made in an editor.

>Like I'm just playing maps some fans made in an editor.
This is actually really on point. It felt exactly like that to me as well

They fell for the "Prepare to Die" meme a bit too much.

DS2 has far more variety in what it's levels look like but at the cost of the overall world being fairly nonsensical. What makes or breaks that game is the core gameplay, some enjoy it more than the rest of the series some enjoy it less very few are indifferent about it

Doesn't help that it's literally built from Shibuya's scraps.

>Implying ds3 movesets aren't abysmal in comparison
I don't like DS2 that much but at least it got movesets right unlike DS3 where every axe or curved sword or anything is the exact same save for a couple of WA or dlc weapons

>Reminder that true Vicars have not existed in over a year now.
for a reason lmao

Literally because they fulfilled their purpose in purging their prey. After the one week or so of slaughtering Buttshades, they were so demoralized that they gave up and disbanded.

Why is Lucerne such shit? I've even got leo ring and it does garbage damage.

I really liked 2's animations for the player, I was sad that they didn't use them and improve them for 3

>implying DaS3 would ever do anything outside of fellating DaS1 and DeS

I just wish the character held straight swords like in ds1 and ds3 instead of like in DeS, I like seeing it go up when I'm running
Also I'd have liked a fix as to how your character holds onto the Bandit Greataxe but oh well

Yep, the level deaign in DS2's base game is pretty horrible. The Softs redesigns are even worse for the most part and it feels like you're playing a shitty Rom hack of DS2 which in itself feels like the work of a team of modders rather than a real professional game.

>can't stop playing Soulsgames
>hate /dsg/

tell me how I can leave this place forever bros

uninstall the games. I've been clean 3 weeks now

youtube.com/watch?v=1eAz4vS5CqM
I'm like a month late on this but holy shit
how do I get into making DaS1 mods

but you're still browsing /dsg/, I don't to come here anymore.

Get into arguments about blatant flaws in 2. The burst of retardation and mental gymnastics will keep you away out of disgust.

You Died
However /dsg/ traps your soul and you will be bound to it forever

why do you hate dsg? :(

Oh boy

The big thing DS1 really needs is being able to modify the maps, and add completely new ones.

Ripostes get me so fucking hype. I could write edgy fucking fanfiction about how i feel every time i get onetoolateitsalreadybegun. Ripostes are the ambrosia of the ds3 gods. You dance around a casul's attacks, bobbing and weaving. Just playing with your food, cuz out in these jungles, thats the custom. And when playing gets boring, you go for the kill. Target outthrusts his arm, and you deflect it like a demigod. The parry sound rings so loudly the target is schocked in disbelief, mouth open and all. In these jungles,the smallest do the big jobs. With the most dextrous finesse, you smoothly, and quietly pull out a thin blade from your back pocket... "what are you going to do with that?!" the casul thinks to itself, still unable to process its surroundings clearly. You pause, grab it by the back of the neck with the left hand, bring the casul to the ground, lick your bloodthirsty lips and thrust your small blade firmly into its chest. And as its heart bleeds with chaos, while you cradle the casul, lightly laying its head on the ground, your eyes meet. And in that one moment, all they know is that they've lost everything, and all you know is you're the one that took it.

Fuck off.

What I want to do is add characters to the game. Fill Dickstab Forest to the brim with NPC havelmoms, giantdads, the occasional cliff-waiting greatbow archer, and then give them lore with custom item drops. Make the shitfest of online forest invasions canon but with a little twist of lore flair.

t. casul who gets oneshot by hornet ripostes lol

This is actually something I wanted to add in a Souls-themed Skyrim mod that I was working on a few years back

you get assailed by the shades of long deceased warriors who fought in the forest and find out they were all part of some twisted killing game, though by the time they all finally died and became spirits none of them remember why they're doing it.

this is exactly why I hate dsg, it's literally just constant DS2 shitposting. ENBfag and Poisefag were nowhere near as bad as this

can't wait until I get a PS4 desu, then I can migrate to /bbg/ and never have to see you fuckers ever again

>he thinks bbg is any better

>have anime knight gael down to 1000 hp
>die while dodging his farron swamp dog moose monster red skulls he hits me with his anime cape

I FUCKING HATE THIS BOSS FIGHT AND I FUCKING HATE DARK SOULS 3 FUCK YOU NORMIES WHO MADE IT MORE POPULAR THAN 1 FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Why does Frampt look like a Jew

>he doesn't know

I've burnt out on souls lads. What do you play when you need a break?

I wish I had the bbg comic just to give you a preview

>tfw been playing Souls games and only souls games for the last 2 years now

the ride... ends?

Only if you want it to.

lately Spelunky, AoEII, Risk of Rain, Ape escape 2
the idea is to play a completely different genre

>Playing DS3 through again after losing my saves
>Absolute shit at the game because forgot how to play
>stuck at THE CHAMP gundyr in untended graves

fuck

Want help? I'm dying for some distraction from Anime Knight Gael, I'd love to help fight the Champ

I can one shot most DS3 bosses now, but THE CHAMP can still stunt my progress for hours at a time, it's not you, user.

Sure, I'd love some help.

Good to know I'm not alone. On my last playthrough it took me like 10 tries to kill him.

Tough luck pal. I've halted gaming indefinitely and I'm still here.

So, Hircine's Hunting Grounds?

Alright, password dsg, character is Azula