/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6272912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

Miu!

Rate my taste

Miu big family

I love big sis Junko and Monaca!

Kaede Akamatsu, the former Ultimate Cuckquean, laughing at a crying Shuichi Saihara, her former husband, as she slips in more needles into his veins, the IV bags hovering above him slowly filling his body with sedatives and painkillers to make him hopelessly addicted to his former love! Kaede Akamatsu molesting Shuichi Saihara underneath his clothes, desperately searching his body after being denied his scent, his touch, and his warmth for so many years! Kaede telling Shuichi that he'll forever be locked away with her, he'll be forever safe with her, he'll never ever leave her and go back to that evil bitch, Miu Iruma! Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective, left speechless from intoxication and only able to cry and sob in despair!

Miu Iruma getting roughly handled by two DICE home invaders as her daughter screeches, trying to fight the bad men off of her pregnant mommy! The men set to ruin her life by getting out a blunt hammer as Miu tries to protect herself and her unborn child! But right when they have her pinned into a corner, the windows to the penthouse suite shatter! Kiibo, Ultimate Hope Robot, having heard the screaming with his Ultimate Upgraded Hearing, courtesy of the Ultimate Inventor, Miu Iruma, has come to assist his friend! Grabbing the two goons, he flies off with them in either hand, depositing them directly to police headquarters along with an audio and video recording of what transpired! As Kiibo flies back, a roughed-up, crying Miu pleads with the Ultimate Hope Robot, clutching her daughter tight! Her husband, Shuichi Saihara, has been abducted by DICE and that his former wife, Kaede Akamatsu, is holding him captive with Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, pulling strings from the shadows!

Kiibo nods. He will put an end to this and bring back Miu Iruma's husband, Shuichi Saihara! And he vows as he flies high into the sky, that Kaede Akamatsu will be and forever be, the Ultimate Cuckquean!

Why did you hurt me like that?

Hey buddy

request for moekiyo user

Urpupupup

Kiibo hell yes

Spin-off featuring his adventures when

Hey mang

The absolute mad man! Keebo can save the day right? Thanks doc

>Kiibo is now superman
My sides.

When will the ride end?

Is the dungeon mode pointless in DRV3? I kinda get the feeling it is, and I've only done 15 floors or something. The board game + dungeon seems like it's a waste of time, outside of the convos in the board game. It's not like the gameplay itself is anything special in dungeon mode

Holy shit, this just keeps getting better and better

Alright, we got MPA, Kiyo Piss user, Aussie Celete, Kuzu user, and Me. Anyone else want to join the name party.

No.

Personality fags are the cancer behind Veeky Forums as a concept.

Talent mode is a circlejerk of all the characters to see how they would interact to each others

Dungeon mode is your own circlejerk fighting through monokuma's creations. it's pretty pointless but it's just for the vanity of beating shit with your favorite characters

Also we got Noodle

What on /drg/ ISN'T cancer?

I love Tenko!

Ya got AkaneFag here

Which love hotel scene was your favorite, user?

Mine was Ouma's

How would you bully him?

Nothing.

I love her stinky sister!

I love Shuichi!

Yea that's what I thought. I actually was liking the idea of putting, say, Mikan, Junko and Mukuro together. But it's probably not worth the time really.

why is the tooth coming from his nose?

MONACA~!!!

You think Despair Dungeon would be visually appealing considering it made by the same company that developed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Hook him up to a lie detector and have his friends ask him questions.

Lie detectors are pretty much useless and one big bluffing mechanism, so I'd just be saying he's lying no matter what he says.

Put a shocker on him with the lie detector test like Eric Andre did to Jack Black!

Posting best girl!

I love Akane!

I want to cry to Kaito and have him comfort me

He’ll suck your dick instead

what if he sucked dicks without any monetary compensation do you think kaito would do that just wondering haha

Whoah, Shuichi... Heh, knock first next time, would ya?

I knew someone would make an edit of this one day with that Ouma pic, well done

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

goodnight

night night

it's komaru

Koko! I don't know what to caption this.

Its maHE ja!

What would it he like to kiss Ouma?

best girl desu

Are all the Oumafags out at night?

She's very cute and I've been neglecting posting about her, which is probably for the better since I haven't bothered searching for any new images recently

yeah

Like kissing a boy.

more komaru

Miu big family

Bad game.

Like kissing best boy you mean.

What did he mean by this?

That he’s a faggot

>Had Miu built shit to save everyone
>Miu was planning to kill him all along

He's fond of teasing with light pecks and will only kiss deeper if the other person traps him in their arms.

just le harmless prankster man

It's a Dragon Quest style dungeon, user

Plus it's just a side game

Why didn't Miu use her shit on the Exisals before planning to kill Kokichi?

epicmafia.com/game/6272912
We need some players for epicmafia!

yeah but he said that in like chapter 1 or some shit

Like this!

Never trust anyone because everyone at the core only cares about their own self-interest.

You know I had to find the hidden door

I mean, she probably planned out things much after their alliance.

Anyone know the source of this image?

Something like "Too late for a high school debut! 2 years too late!"

Why didn't Maki just say that she was the Ultimate Arms Dealer or something. Would have been an easier lie to keep.

Now I'm thinking fujos will seriously take that line and use it as evidence he's gay.
The Monocubs were controlling them.

Imagine Maki trying to sell something to literally anyone

Lmaoo, you serious?

whoops

I will now pleasure myself with this cat.

Because exisals have guns for arms and bringing a hammer to a gun fight seems stupid. Furthermore we don't know where they're being stored prior to chapter 5 because the hanger isn't built yet, so she couldnt have just hacked the unused ones. The real question is why didn't she try using the electro hammer to go through the tunnel. Because rewrites. That's why.

I've been meaning to ask, since you like mutua cucking.
What do you think of Kuzu no honkai?
It's about friends with benfits and basically cucking.
The main characters are dating another since the people they love don't love them.
They basically fuck and kiss while thinking the other person is the person they love.

She didn't have access to her lab before. She didn't know what would be inside...especially at the very beginning of the game.

>The real question is why didn't she try using the electro hammer to go through the tunnel.
She didn't have the confidence. It's explained in the chapter 5 flashback- she would make the weapons for Ouma to fight against monokuma, but she would have no part in the actual fight. One of her biggest character traits is that she's cowardly underneath her bluster, so this makes sense.

I HATE JUNKO

Thats not a bad point. Also helps explain why she only tried to kill Oma and not everybody.

I want to shoot Ouma with a crossbow!

Good girl.

It'd be easier to go through a tunnel you have monokuma's blessing to go through than commit murder

Usami!

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH

HELL YEAH!

Would Kaede stay up late studying for her macroeconomics midterm tomorrow even if the lowest exam grade gets dropped and replaced with the final exam grade at the end of the semester?

I'm having a crisis here. I stayed up this late playing Breath of the Wild and I just want to be lazy and go to bed.