Destiny General - /dg/

Consoles are Irrelevant Edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Royal Pools Challenge: A player must always be in the water by Sun Platform at all times, jumping or moving away from the water will result in a failed Challenge.
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Prism & Time Warp: Killing Time
Flashpoint: EDZ
Xur: N/A
Trials: N/A

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Alpha Team still run this thread

>playing Destiny 2
(cwl)(ok)

tfw no friends to do the raid with!

Inner circle reporting in.

Put our clans back you mongoloid.

Luckypants#6323 PC
looking for people to do nightfall

tfw no friends to play with.

tfw no gf to play destiny with

what platform are you on?

Reminder PCucks fucked up the chance to get rid of alpha team once and for all

reminder that the game wont be fixed before 1st DLC

>beat them to a raid
>who cares if it matters or not, it's still shitposting material
>"they weren't even a full alpha team so it doesn't count, if they tried we would have lost" - thedubcuck
Blacklisted.

>Destiny is the perfect example of why you shouldn't pre-order games

first for pcshitters

Just spent the last 5 hours watching Destiny lore videos because i never played the first Destiny and now I'm freaking the fuck out.

AMA

Titan or Warlock? For PvE and PvP.

warlock seems the best on pc pvp right now, purely for the mobility blink gives

>sherpa 5 pc guys
>having a blast going through the raid
>60fps makes everything that much better
>5 hour completion
fugggg

Can you explain the Vex's deal in 30 words or less?

Doesn't Alpha team not even have 6 that have PC version?
So they can't compete anyway

which helmet should I go for

question. should I turn in milestones before or after the raid?

space goo that can convert matter wants to convert the universe.

Fuck I don't know the vex are hard.

Do EXOs get feelings of lust?

Phoenix Strife.
Because it gives more Rec.

Rough estimate of how often something was hand-waved using the term "paracausal"?

>stats over fashion

EXO's are probably just humans whom have had their minds planted into androids so I presume so.

they only have the 3 that raided unless dons friends are part of the team too, but they pulled a joff that raid so I doubt it. zippy said on stream he wont be playing pc anyway because theres no one on it (zippys way of saying fuck anyone that isnt zippy approved)

>Implying helm of optimacy even looks that different
Are you autistic user?

so you're blind AND a minmaxing autist
got it

Infuse not also having the option to be a transmog is fucking retarded

Warlock's ability is useful everywhere. Huntard invisibility can work if you are naturally a sneaky git and know how to hide that slight smokey glow. Titans actually have the least useful class ability in PvP outside of blocking flanks and contesting countdown objectives.

pshh go kill yourself

>all hjunters ?wtf???

top tier class?

for me to poop on? l;opl

how many calus phases?

like two and a plate lmao

>everyone was a first time raider
>first completion for clan1&clan2
>6 hunters
>6 HUNTERS | 6 GENJI MAINS | 6 ZAZIKI UCHIHA FANS | 6 TIMES GOTTA GO FAST
THE HUNT
THE ELITE
NOBODY STANDS IN THEIR WAY

no one have celestials?

two of us did and we had like 4 void hunters for bonus meme

i missed one of my crits and we're the jackasses who got LXIV 1 and 2 welfare

Too bad tether does nothing to calus. you were better off running 6 gun slingers so the two nighthawks could constantly super.

But hey you guys are retarded right? lol

>open all my luminous engrams today on all characters
>farm up two exotic engrams in EDZ
>hit up tower
>tfw 3 tractor cannons in a row and no Merciless
>mfw going to bungie hq to put a fucking gun to everyone's head

Yes, we were hunters. We are retarded.

i was gonna play literally any other class and they bullied me into huntard on raid i was only vaguely familiar with

Nightstalkers are great in Throne Room to deal with ad pileup. Orpheus Rig with the dogs that spawn after nether teleports mean that i can super each side and make a ton of orbs

Orpheus Rig is the exotic for hunters that is rendered yuseless by Mobius Quivver right?

yes

Seems like bad game design to include an exotic that;s rendered useless by investing points into levelling up your character.

Why do the Fallen have to be niggers?

I feel bad for killing them

What is the better all around class for getting my first 280 character and raids and grinding? Striker Titan or Devourer Warlock?

Well, Orpheus only counts the last tether shot. If you can make the last tether trigger enough super regen then congrats, but its far easier to do with the single tether

They weren't always niggers.

>DO wants be like Fallen niggers.

No reason to feel bad for them. The Traveler left them for a reason so now they're nothing but savages, niggers as you put it, and must all be killed on sight. Men, women, children, the elderly, even Variks. We'll have every bug in chains or dead before the series is over.

real answer is hunter. Whichever class you do last will be the highest level after milestones if you don't play stupid. Don't make my mistake. My titan is my lowest and my hunter is my highest.

>ghost primus still has side to side kick on PC
whelp in the trash it goes
Scathelock master race kinetic auto for calus/skulls

Scathelocke + Uriel's Gift (both with hc rounds) and a war rig is the patricians choice for staggering enemies in Hard Mode Bathers.

Have there been any tests on how Wardcliff works on skulls? Id guess its god tier but who fucking knows

So if I done all the milestones and legendary quests, is there any way at all that's worth doing to increase my power before the next weekly reset?

Only way to increase once your weeklies are done is to farm public events and hope for an exotic you can use as infusion fodder.

make a new class and level it

jesus fuck i just need to dismantle two more scout rifles for the MIDA Multi Tool quest and I haven't gotten any all day

reminder that since this is bungie we will have playable fallen before the series is over

Cheers fellas

I'm leveling a hunter now and don't have OR or Nightstalker unlocked yet. Could you explain to me exactly what the problem is? From what I can gather MQ changes a single shot super to a multi-shot super and OR procs its ability, dunno what it is, on the last shot of your super when enemies are teathered or something?

I understand six shooter is bed because if you wanna use the top tree in pvp six shooter basically forces you to go agressive in your super instead of aiming.

Is this game worth a buy on PC for someone completely new to the game?

So what do you think will be the new "raid content" in Curse of Osiris?
I'm really hoping that it's not just an addition to the Leviathan.

If you don't have anything else to play then go for it

If you have money to waste.
You'll get to a point where you'll only play it weekly.

Just don't take the quiver perk and live a happy and productive life.

Yes, you'll probably enjoy it more than players who got used to the quality of life improvements introduced later than the first one.

get OR and nightstalker

I would literally pay money to get the drop I want

Don't let (((them))) know!

Would like to to do raid from the begining on eu pc. Got hunter 284/ Warlock 285.
Danny#2242

do i need to beat the pleasure gardens to actually finish the raid and unlock benedict, or can i just do calus? because holy shit i don't want to do pleasure gardens

?

actually the easiest part of the raid as long as a single person that knows what to do is there
just watch a youtube video of the path people take to get to certain spores

I nominate /the hunt/ as most fun team in the general

Is the "hunters are terrible" thing just a meme? Nightstalker arrow is extremely useful

Can anyone confirm that stuff like the one shot exotics and non-engrams roll off your highest possible light (stuff in your inventory not equipped) like engrams do or they don't

i mean we have a 6 hunter raid group in the general
so they must be pretty good

6 man stealth revivers for the shitters

yes, all hunter classes (not you ark staff) are very good.

Also, covering retreats with smokes and being able to disengage on the fly with shadestep is a pvp godsent.

I know how you feel. I just spent the last hour watching videos on the book of sorrows. Fuck why is the backstory to these guys so good??

It took them 6 fucking hours, thats pathetic

>start game
>press escape
>game closes down

Who the fuck thought this was ok?

HEY

it was 5

Everything about the UI and key binds (especially menu key binds) for PC feels REALLY unintuitive

I main warlock but I really dig playing nightstalker, it's a fun subclass, I just hate having like zero recovery

RUDE
you're just jealous!

>heard about the midas have 13 in my inventory
I'm all prepared senpai

>Everything in the game requires pressing down F to apply an action
>Applying shaders requires holding down the mouse button.

CAN YOU FARM FOR MORE RAID SHADERS OR DO I HAVE TO GET LUCKY NEXT WEEK?

In most games there's usually prompt there that will ask for confirmation to quit.

raid loot is once per character, per week

If you played as 6 Warlocks or 6 Titans it would have taken a third of the time

>6 nighthawks firing off every dps phase
(you)