Other urls found in this thread:

na.op.gg/champion/statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for my wife Syndra

>tfw no Evelynn wife

xth for my wife Syndra
Nope

fight fight fight fight!

So how's the last week of ranked going for you, /lolg/?

She's going to give it to Jinx for her to use as thanks for helping her out.

I want to breed her ass

Anyone has the source on this one ?

Fun facts about Akali coming at you!
Akali is very stupid!
She has an IQ of 84!
She could be classified as a retard!
Nobody likes her!

Thanks for the (You)

xth for 1 shotting the ADC

xth for my wife Syndra

Oh hey user, almost didn't see you there. Good to have you. Tyrone said you had a new idea for a 5v5 map you were really excited about? could you tell us more?

How do I play Katarina? I want to learn more assassins since I only know how to play Ekko

Zed wants to pick yas
Ez bans it
"OMG I banned yas and he picks zed anyway"
"Fuck you we lost"
"Mute all you will play like shit anyway"
And complains about "FULL AD TEAM" while he picks ez jungle when we need a tank
Every lane was winning by themselves until it came to the point where we could just not win 4vs5 without a proper frontline

Game finishes, we report ez
"I wasn't even trying"
Yes you were, you just played like a shit and are so insecure that you need to validate yourself before others as to not feel like it was your fault

I love Camille

>trying to climb
>top is tryndaqueer that gets his shit shoved in by GP
>decides to afk farm jgl
>doesn't even splitpush
>bot is some monkey duo I completely forgot existed
>carrying the fuck out of these inbreds
>playing taliyah so I go oom at lvl 9 because FUCK mages amirite
>enemy has morg so 1 Q and I get blown up
>trynd still afk farming wolves
>blames sejuani for playing his lane for him
>>CARRY HARDER BRAH

I'm fucking done.
I'll take my fucking silver border and keep what little of my sanity is left

I just looked at the op.gg for the game and I had highest damage on both teams and cs/min as well as vision.
I couldn't have done any better.
It's a full on fucking clown primate fiesta carnival. I shouldve climbed weeks ago.

>Akali has a low IQ
Why does this turn me on???

summoner's rift except dragon and baron are swapped

xth for his wife Syndra

>tfw we will never get a Papa Emeritus themed Karthus skin because PK Karthus exists
feels bad

>fight
>implying he doesn't post just to get my reply like this other idiot
As I was saying.

Reminder that you can tell who will win a game by 10 minutes and if you don't think that you're a fucking idiot

>Press Q off cooldown
>E to dagger
>W/E to safety
>Full combo at lvl 6
>Ignite
>???

finished like 3 weeks ago.
>actually trying for leagues that have decay
sounds like maximum cuck-mode.

xth for Void wife Syndra.

Lulu is CUTE and ADORABLE and i LOVE her!

xth for my gf(male) Swift!

piltover vs zaun style map that introduces a "height" mechanic via elevated and sunken platforms

i call it magma chamber

>Check your Top's stats
>See this

What do?

xth for a real cute Syndra

And she must be bullied

Reminder that if you think teams below diamond don't throw away leads constantly then you're a fucking idiot.

Bronze teams throw away leads about every 3 minutes
Silver teams throw away leads about every 10 minutes
Gold teams throw an average of once per game
Plat teams throw an average of once every other game
Diamonds throw about once every 3 games but even that is high enough for you to keep playing when at a deficit.

>kled jax urgot kayn
I always knew these were weaboo champs

Finished Flex Queue last night, only Twisted Treeline missing now. I also got told I suck by a friend who was spectating me in one game, which kind of bugs me. Specifically because he pointed out I haven't improved at all when I felt I had.

NO BULLY

Id disagree, when matchmaking doesnt shit itself like it usually does you can have games where its all relatively even till a teamfight midgame swings it

>30 min games
>ONE (1) control ward
>THIRTEEN (13) deaths on fucking nami
>losing lane with the busted shit that is Urgot
>losing with Kled
what a useless faggot

I'd rather breed her womb to be quite honest with you mah familia.

are you gud? is he gud?

>no LeBlanc gf to magically tease me all day long

>release boring tank champion
>no one plays him
>overbuff him
>becomes FOTM free win cancer pick
Ornn is unacceptable right now and its proof this game will never actually be designed right or change.

Yet ANOTHER brain dead tank champion loaded to the brim with CC for brainlets to spam top lane

same

vaginal's for fags

>Void wife
>not Void sow

I've gotten a lot better recently, still a shitter overall. He is a shitter and always has been but has decent game knowledge. I feel like you can recognize good and bad play without being insanely good yourself, we've been playing together occasionally for years. I feel like if he says he sees no change in my play over the last few months I should consider it being true. But then again I have seen a difference in results and I feel like I have been playing better. It really bugs me.

None of those.

xth for Todd

vg vs vg results

thats a really risky post right there

>eve is in the bottom 5 winrates across all elos except daimond and masters, where she sits at 11th lowest
>people still want to claim this rework was good, made her "healthier"
Friendly reminder that Evelyns rework was a complete failure on the gameplay level and riot refuses to fix her flawed kit.

>Implying she doesn't wanna settle down with a hung Void stud and raise a family with him

>holy trinity of faggot adc champions
Uninstall your life

>Get a shit adc
>Lose lane
>Lose game
Fun.

tell watsu to fix the tracker lmao

>169 champions
>not a single bird or bird themed one

explain this

>jglr picks kindred instead of champion
>makes sure to save enemy adc and heal them with kindred ult
>have to play 3 lanes because this faggot is beyond useless

Reminder that this game is dominated by what champs are meta, at almost all ranked divisions and skill matters very little outside masters/challenger

DON'T

BULLY

EVELYNN

>na.op.gg/champion/statistics
what are the koreans doing to win with her
:thinking:

I love watching Hashshitshit

When he goes full autism and his team you can just feel them sighing and thinking "Fucking hashshitshit on my team...."

He just tilts on the light shit and his team has to now deal with the worlds largest baby screaming his head off at them for things they have no control over.

we have spider one inspired, singed

maybe later next year

>169 champions
>only like 10 are played consistently
>explain this
The game is shit

>autistic syndra wife poster
Kill yourself, honestly.

You have a year to climb and yet so many people wait until the literal final week. I don't get it.

>he still doesn't know anything about how league statistics work
the average league player is a special needs child, they literally still don't understand what Eve's kit does or how they are supposed to play it.

The average League player right now probably still doesn't know that Eve no longer has stealth until level 6.

weird how all these otp and two champ spammers just win at far higher rate than the average winrate for those champs

>Anivia
>Quinn
>Xayah
Nani

>azir
>quinn
>xayah
>rakan

Anivia's not a bird she's a bird shaped wizard.

Wow, rude. No bullies allowed!

>constantly mocked
>has been Masters/Challenger every season
The man can channel his autism to Chris Chan levels.

He is good at the game

nigger are you serious?

her kits ok, it's just the shitty range on E and the huge detection range that ruins her.
the worst part is that they're not going to touch either of those things and just bump her numbers int the stratosphere

>wow this meta sucks guess ill wiat with ranked
>this is even worse
>damn this meta is awful
>why is ardent cancer not nerfed yet
>oh shit one week left

based retards

>Main a certain champ
>Started off wrecking everybody
>Suddenly feel useless as the months go by
>Play main less
>Try again with a different build
>Suddenly I've seen the light
>I'm now a beast of war again

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever played a champion for an extended period of time only to find out that you were retarded and not building optimally?

WHO WANTS TO WRITE ME SOME GUROSMUT INVOLVING A QT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GIRL KILLING ME?

>0/0/0 shaco at 12 minutes
>ask why he's afk
>he afks

If there's something i learnt from this worlds is that there's a shitton of champions viable, its only that the old timers are a bunch of lazy bastards that practice only the best meta picks to then get hard countered and titled by the stupidest shit like Singed or Leona support with fervor

Yup that's what I'm gonna do I think since a bunch of autismos can't handle me posting once every thread and would rather shit the whole thread instead.

Never said he was bad

He just plays so much league that he is bound to be high elo

just saying being on his team must be a nightmare to watch him caps lock you for not telling the "Insert META champ here" to stop killing him.

>anivia
not a bird
literally just ice
>quinn
just because her name is related to birds doesnt mean she is
>xayah
no wings, no beak, cant fly
>bird
totally

my offer stands, ill do it for the price of you never playing on my vg vs vg teams ever again

The Vayne hate I get, what's the problem with Tristana and Xayah? They're strong, granted, but not as cancerous as Twitch or Kog'Maw. Explain, please.

hey i was checking out custom games and saw Veeky Forums so i came down here to try n find out the password to join the game. Anyone know?

>if you play enough you will git gud
heh, if you only knew...

xth for Cute Ashe

Good Night lolg

It's vidya, always vidya

Twitch is laughably broken right now, I ban him every game and I don't even play bot.

>settling down
>implying she wouldn't just spread her legs for any void monster as long as she gets their gooey cum
If SG Syndra got a dick through corruption, would she want to personally violate the other SG too?

thanks pal! sorry im new to these threads

Xth for Katarina's ass

Never wake up
Hehe

go eat an icicle ugly

Tristana and Xayah are nowhere near the faggotry level of Draven and Ezreal on the ADC role, you're right on Vayne tho
>hating on Kog'maw
Fuck you, the only thing Kog'maw did wrong was being assigned the ugly ass pug skin

I doubt they'd ever release her since her high-magic would produce strong Void soldiers. She'd probably spend the rest of her days on her back endlessly birthing Void monsters.

Go be a whore somewhere else,ugly

He cute

>getting placed into a lower priority queue doesnt remove your honor level