/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

Vigilante bonds edition

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60295/Celebrate-4-Years-of-GTA-Online-Halloween-Specials-GTA-400K-Giveaway-a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r5byXcQMGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello? Batman?

Post your /richaafuck/ face

Don't even bother responding to me if you don't have AT LEAST 30 Vigilantes stuck away.

youtube.com/watch?v=3r5byXcQMGg
The only song in my custom radio

Sea breeze is garbage.
Oh wow it lands on water.
Whatever.

Is the Vigilante a limited-time vehicle?

It's just like the Sanctus, the only way we find out is next week when it isn't available anymore. R* never said anything

eh, i still think i'd pass. it's not even the one from tdk and i already have a ruiner

>tfw pissed away about 3 mil on some plane and mods I'll never use without a second thought
GTAO is an amazing game when you dont have to constantly worry about money

After all of the meme posts on here I have finally decided to buy a Stratum.

And I have to say, it's pretty crap. Performance is pretty meh, the outside looks - ugh. At least the interior is decent. Is there something I am missing?

>falling for memes

Choosing a car in the game comes down to which shape you like the most.
Because all performances on cars are screwed towards the expensive newest super-cars to make you want to buy SharkCards™.

That's not a Stratum, that's an Ingot.
This is a Stratum.

This, entirely
>buy game
>find Sultan off the street
>shove a tracker in it
>the only car I ever use
>later buy a Bobcat XL for that shitty performance feel
>still only drive the Sultan
I don't see myself buying any other vehicles, either, although I'll probably buy an office garage just to get my assistant to shut the fuck up

>not buying supercars and only supercars
plebs detected

Just started GTA:O for the first time ever. What advice would you give someone starting out in the current gamescape? I've been robbing had stations and I'm level 8 with like ~$60k

Buy the Special Carbine, Marksman Rifle and AP Pistol once you unlock it.
Save up 200K for the Del Perro apartment, and buy the free Elegy RH8 off of Legendary Motorsport.

Your biggest goals should be a CEO Office and then a Vehicle Warehouse.

Join public heists for easy 20k. Get to level 12, buy an apartment and start doing your own heists.
Save money and buy a bunker for passive income while doing heists. Then buy CEO office and do I/E. Done

These bonuses where you get $250k for doing 5 Smugglers Run missions or $500k for doing 3 MC missions - do you have to own the businesses yourself, or can you be someone's associate and do theirs?

I had way too much fun doing this.

I'm pretty sure mine is a Stratum. I've seen enough meme posts on this general to be able to distinguish it from other shitboxes.

Funny how your video is just blurred enough so that we can't see the badge that says Ingot.

The fastest ways to gain RP
1) Be a CEO associate and help with special cargo missions
2) Be in an MC and do MC jobs
3) Grind contact missions
The fastest ways to get money(without investment)
1) Be in an MC and do MC jobs.
2) Be an associate and do VIP work
3) Grind the contact mission 'Los Santos Connection' with 1 high level friend
The fastest ways to get money(with investment)
1) Buy an office and vehicle warehouse and source cars, keep selling Top Range cars you come across
2) Buy a high end apt, grow some friends and play through every heist in order(don't heist with randoms)
3) Buy a bunker, assign to manufacture, buy upgrades, fill up stock, and fuck off to do anything, as long as you're online (don't even have to be free mode) it generates stock you can sell, but you need to refill it ever so often

Let him go, it isn't worth the trouble.
Benefit of the doubt's gone by now.

>I'm pretty sure mine is a Stratum
I'm pretty sure you're an idiot, difference is only one of us is right

Can we get the Vigilante on the single player? i fucking hate online

What the fuck even IS GTAO anymore? How can the devs stand it? It's such an absolute fucking mess.

If you use a menu you can spawn it in for singleplayer. I also hate online, but simply because of the missing content like no animals, missing particles and such.

No animals online is a real fucking bummer.

It really is. They put so much effort in to add them to the game and then remove them from the biggest part of their game anyway. Fucking idiots.
Didn't even bother coming up with a solution to keep them in online, just remove them. Shows how lazy these developers really are.

Since the old team left GTA games have been on downward spiral. Not even sure if I'll buy the next one considering how they treat the current game.

Benzies being ousted was the final nail in the coffin. I'm sure RDR2 is going to suck too.

Trailer didn't even inspire me to buy it. I'd rather go back to RDR1 honestly.

Looking forward to that PS3 emulator being worked on, would love to play RDR1 at 60FPS.

emulator already works for demon souls. I'm sure we'll see more games for it soon

Anyone know if this comes with the machine guns and bombs like the mission variant?

I've heard that yes, it does. Bombing stuff and shooting stuff with regular machine guns is kind of a joke at this point though.

Considering I'm paying 800k for a tiny little plane, I'd at least like to know if it comes with the ability to bomb players as well. Just a nice little bonus.

I can't find anything about this on the website, link?

>muh X80 bonds
>muh Vigilante bonds
What ever happened to just having millions in the bank? If you need bonds, you have done something wrong.

bonds are for skid kiddies that get triggered by making money legit so they have to hide away their money in bonds incase their bank money gets removed. It's honestly pathetic

the only new planes worth purchasing will be the lazer and the pyro desu, everything else is just fodder

>game revolves around acquiring and hoarding cars
>the title is literally Grand Theft Auto
>most cars cannot be customized at Benny's
>most cars cannot be heavily modified or changed, outside of paint job, tires, and license plate color
What did Rockstar mean by this?

VI should be in Carcer City based off of Detroit and Michigan surroundings with a few Canadian territories

It's called Grand Theft Auto instead of Customise Your Cars though

pyro looks shit. What's the point of it?

What is supposed to encourage me to commit GTA if I can't do anything with the car I steal?

Is it possible to sell personal aircrafts?

Yup.

They should have called the game
>Guns Towns Action

Is it through "remove"?

meant for

Pegasus aircraft should only say Remove. Planes added with the update should say Sell, along with the amount.

more like
>Steely Wheely Automobiley

Sounds shit. Perfect for the new developers at rockstar. Will be the worst in the series

it's the new fastest plane in the game, bar none. not even the hydra can catch up to it.

It's not.
Given the 5 worthwhile dogfight planes (no nokota yet)
we have
Top Speed
Hydra>Pyro=Rogue=Molotok>Lazer
Agility
Pyro>Lazer=Molotok>Rogue>Hydra
Armament
Hydra>Lazer>Rogue>Pyro=Molotok
Health
Pyro=Rogue=Molotok>Hydra=Lazer

What's the pyro's arsenal like? Does it have rockets?

agility is like half the battle tho, the fact that it's so far away from the lazer already just makes it impossible to catch anywhere you need to make a sharp turn/incline/etc.

it's just the molotok except better, same rocket/minigun setup in a faster plane

>Hydra
Top Speed 5/5
Agility 2/5
Weapons 5/5 [RF cannon, 2RL]
Defenses 1/5 [1hit, noflare]
(13/20), recommended for ambushing with OTR and against land vehicles
>Lazer
Top Speed 3/5
Agility 4/5
Weapons 5/5 [RF cannon, 2RL]
Defenses 1/5 [1hit, noflare]
(13/20) recommended for air 2 air combat. Most likely wins against any other plane.
>Pyro
Top Speed 4/5
Agility 5/5
Weapons 2/5 [RF machinegun, inf RL]
Defenses 4/5 [2-3 hits, flare]
(15/20) very defensive plane. If you want to kill anyone that has an iq higher than a block of soap, use explosive cannon planes.
>Rogue
Top Speed 4/5
Agility 3/5
Weapons 3/5 [SF cannon, 2RL]
Defenses 3/5 [2 hits, flare]
(13/20), slow-rof explosive cannon. You are most likely to get shot down against rapid fire explosive cannon jets but in general the rogue is a very nice plane.
>Nokota
Just a worse pyro.
>Molotok
Just a worse pyro.

>If you want to kill anyone that has an iq higher than a block of soap, use explosive cannon planes.
Yeah but 90% of GTAO players don't come near that amount of intelligence.
I'm buying the pyro, thanks.

>tfw already bought a molotok and too jewish to justify purchasing the pyro

they aren't THAT far apart.
molotok is a smaller plane, making it harder to hit with explosive sniper meme, but pyro has this quirk where if you hit its tailboom it takes less damage than hitting the body, which none of the other planes do. Otherwise they are almost even.

>hydra is better than the lazer because you can run away.
the only times a hydra will ever win a dogfight against a lazer is when you passive-toggle, or OTR/GO.
Yeah you can outrun the lazer but you cannot retaliate, unless the lazer's pilot is retarded.

no you don't understand, i'm saying the fact that the pyro already has more speed over the lazer while maintaining its level of agility is enough to make it one of the best planes in the game

the pyro lacks firepower. it lacks a huge chunk of firepower.
The lazer needs 1 ms of having sight and range on the pyro and the fight is over.
The pyro needs to maintain lockon and position until the lazer pilot makes a mistake.

>just now find out you can turn off interior view while piloting in first person
>suddenly able to aim properly while flying a chopper
>game 1000% more fun
neat

I don't remember- except for offroad wheels, are all the other wheels categories the same as stock wheels?

Talking about performances obv

Nah, it's all about the thickness of the tires.
Offroad are the thickest, but if you want something nicer looking, tuner, muscle and lowrider wheels all are good options.

So it's only about a bumps thing, no effects on traction whatsoever?

in particular I guess there's no difference between stocks and high end in supers, since they're both very thin

thnak you

yes, but the pyro can still outrun pretty much everything making it a great plane to be in when the shitters come around

is there a way to change your 'favourite bike'?
I've had it set to my hakuchou drag when it was introduced but ever since the update i've used my regular hakuchou every time i played, only touching the drag on time trials.
clearly the "ride it long enough lol" is bullshit, so there must be a way to change it.
I'm considering making a support ticket to have cuckstar change it for me

>no effects on traction whatsoever?
Unfortunately yeah, that's how it works.
Doesn't work on all cars though, so you can keep nice looking wheels on most cars.

"ride it long enough lol"
AFK while sitting on it for a while.

Seabreeze can have bombs yes. Skip the machine guns though theyre worthhless.

Anyways I foubd last nigjt while fucking around that if you try to land a Seabreese upside down in the ocean the plane naturally gets "destroyed" but unlike other planes it floats on the surface instead of sinking. Because of the ocean waves the cockpit wil bob out of the water and you character will get air back and wont drown. It seems like the constant air fluctuation keeps the game from flagging you as AFK cause I sat there like that for an hour and didnt get kicked.

Not really sure what I can do with this info but its there

doubt. I used it every fucking time i logged in and shit didn't change. ever since the MC update. it didn't change still.

But it's not bullshit, that part is true. No the problem is how fucking stupid they implemented it. It only keeps active track of the last bike model you were on. Spend 10 minutes on a hahachoochiecoo then seven on a sanchez before going back to the hock and you're back to square one with no time on the hock. Because the sanchez overwrote the score.

Basically your ass touches ANY other bike in ANY circumstance and you'll have to start over.

what the fuck

thanks, pretty good to know man. Will give it a try as well. I just bought it.

Maybe you can farm lung capacity off of that

Is the Bati 801 and 801RR the same performance-wise?

Yes, RR is supposed to be a little lighter, but r* is stupid so they are copy/pasted.

Thanks
Shame every RR livery is shit

Who's /going to buy a yacht knowing full well it's a mistake but can't think of anything else worth spending money on/ here?

shoeflake a cutie

>implying I didn't buy the most expensive yacht at full price a year ago.
Fucking pleb, get on my level

Just started a few months ago, I hear the midrange yacht is better because it's easier to move around in

do you have a ceo office, 5 apartments,atleast 50 cars, 2 large crate warehouses, a vehicle warehouse, a clubhouse, 5 mc businesses, 10 bikes, a bunker, a hangar, a hydra, a buzzard, every research in the bunker completed, own an moc, and an apc?
if the answer to all of the above is yes, then sure, go ahead buy a yacht.

Yes, don't care enough for cars to buy that many, I thought crates was worthless, yes, yes, thought those was worthless, about 5-8 bikes, yes, yes, why not just steal one from the military base, yes, almost done, yes, and yes

I have all off those, every car I need, but not a yacht. I have 25 million sitting in my bank just waiting to be spent but I ain't buying useless shit while cuckstar keeps dripfeeding 5mil vehicles, and for all we know the "mansion" meme might be true and they might cost fucking 10s of millions, but whatever

Good point and even if the mansion is just a bigger apartment I think I would want that over the yacht

>If you want to kill anyone that has an iq higher than a block of soap
Fortunately, this is GTA. The Pyro will do just fine against the average player.

Is there any way to get a biturbo stratum with a closed roof?

You shouldn't have all five MC businesses. You shouldn't have any crate warehouses. You should have all three of the attack helicopters, not just the Buzzard.

How

Just got GTA V on PC. Any recommendations for a controller, or should I stick with M+K?

Driving with a keyboard feels weird to me, but shooting with a mouse feels more natural too.

i guess its the hood camera in settings-camera.
i never used it either i'll try it out this weekend

Use whatever controller you prefer, I use a PS3 controller, most people use XBox controllers since they're natively supported.
Driving is infinitely better with a controller since you can use analog inputs for precise actions, so I really recommend you get one. Shooting is still preferable to do with mouse and keyboard.

>PC
controller will set you back when it comes to anything but comfyfagging. some of the time when youre driving you still have to shoot out of the window, so controller is pretty awful with that too.

What's the next step after a full vehicle warehouse apart from selling and sourcing top ranges?

gittin paid

Bunker.
Enjoying life as a rich person.