Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Interlewd AP Cost 1/2 Period:
November 1st 4:00 UTC to November 8th 3:59 UTC

>Da Vinci's Selection FGO's Finest Fellows Pickup Summon
2017-11-01 4:00 - 11-08 3:59 UTC
5* Waver
4* Siegfried, Lancelot
3* Prototype Cu, Alexander

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tarte41/status/926026925323141120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice fluffy thread

fluffy servant

Keep making me like Asterios.

Fluffy Servant

someone post fluffy kiyohime

I'm in love with Medb!

>Sakura Ayane only ever voices sluts
how does she do it?

I am the bone of my sword

I want to rub that fluff.

~wriggle wriggle~

I want to adopt Jack's butt.

AND THIS
IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

NO STOP THAT'S TOO FLUFFY

Has he really found a way to ascend beyond ascended fluffiness?

Real talk. Why COULDN'T Archer beat Berserker in Fate?

He didn't want to make Illya sad.
Real answer though, he needed to do multiple attacks that were A rank or above to kill Herc, not sure if Rin was still giving him mana at that point. He still had all of his lives during that night too if I remember correctly.

reminder to vote for our roster, music and aesthetics for the VG league 9 poll

goo gl/forms/AjuyurN1AZhxQwyg2

In the same vein: why was Kirei so focused on making Cu just a scout when he could probably 1v1 literally every other servant aside from Gilgamesh and wipe the floor with them?

He did though.

Fate. Not UBW.

Kirei didn't actually want the grail, remember? In fact, he was perfectly willing to give it to anyone else, be it Shirou or Saber.

How on earth does that link work? Removing the space does nothing.

that's illegal

A LITERAL literally who vs the strongest man who ever lived with enchantments to make him even stronger at the cost of his sanity and who needs to be killed ten times before he'll stop swinging his huge fucking rock at you

just place a . between 'goo' and 'gl' and close the spaces
We don't post the full link to avoid being banned

So kill all but one? Or just straight up don't interfere?

I'm confused. What does Kotomine want then?

Kotomine is naturally evil at heart, and wants all the world's evil to be released to the world

>I kill Lily first before Forneus
I didn't ask to be assraped

Fixed a few smudges

How can you be so dense that you don't get it after multiple monologues?
You DID read the VN right?

>not interfere
user you do realize this is kotomine we're talking about, right?
He wants to see people miserable and to see whether or not what's inside the grail is truly evil.

I did that and just had Martha solo the fucker after it killed everyone else

>"I killed Lancer's Master because outside magi are troublesome. I do not want outsiders to discover the true nature of the Holy Grail, so I had the Master leave at an early stage. But it would not have been smart to eliminate the Servant as well. I needed a piece to hasten the fighting, so I just borrowed Lancer's Master's rights as a Master."
>"Ten years agothe Holy Grail was incomplete but full, and it was possible to obtain it. I merely touched it. You and Kiritsugu were powerful, so I wished for a diversion to separate you two. But I was surprised by the diversion that occurred."
>"…To be honest, I had hopes for you, Emiya Shirou. I felt some sort of fate when Rin came to the church with you. You cannot know how happy I was when I found out that you were Kiritsugu's son and that you were like him on the inside as well. The wish that did not come true ten years ago… I never expected that I would be able to get my revenge on Emiya Kiritsugu."
>"It is just hatred for a similar person. Kiritsugu and I were alike, so everything he did got on my nerves. It is the same as the way you feel hatred toward me."
>"The mistake he made is that he thought this war had ended with the destruction of the Holy Grail. That is why he did not tell you anything, optimistically thinking that the Holy Grail War was over, and died stained in this curse."
>"Oh, let me ask you one last question. What was Kiritsugu's last moment like? Did he give something to you as his son and pass away with satisfaction? Ha, how foolish can he be. He accomplished nothing and pushed the responsibility onto you. His passing must have been ridiculous…! This is your reward. Die in the same manner as Kiritsugu."

What's Tamamo's conversation 4? do I need some servant to unlock it?

twitter.com/Tarte41/status/926026925323141120

type moon is finally #1

Is it normal for someone to have a 5* that never goes beyond NP1?

Anons I need some help, I can't seem to find any void essence. I've been farming Fuyuki 6 for it but I've just been getting silver monuments and low QP. Is there another way I can reliably farm void essence? My Altera and Waver are stuck at 60.

We did it boys.

YAPPARI ATASHI WA NUMBER 1 NE

yes

HF
>"Yes. If Kiritsugu were in this war, he would be the Master you would hate the most. If being heartless is evil, he would be the greatest evil of all."
>"We are natural enemies. Makiri and Einzbern considered us as the same kind, but we treated each other as natural enemies. We simply could not ignore each other. He was a saint beyond help. He could not forgive death, yet he killed to save other people. If one sacrifice were needed to save ten, he would kill the sacrifice himself without a second thought. He always prepared the minimum sacrifice to make his dream world where everyone could smile. That contradiction. A contradictory ideal is something I have as well, but we were not of the same kind. He lived for his ideal. He pursued his ideal until the moment he destroyed the Holy Grail. That is why he had pride in himself, allowing him to become a machine without hesitation."
>"I am welcoming you. You are Kiritsugu's son. Think about having your enemy's son come to you for help. It is such a complex feeling that you cannot decide whether to be happy or sad."
>"Do not be depressed. Emiya Kiritsugu did betray them, but you do not need to condemn him for it. To put it another way, he held to his belief, even if it meant opposing a 1000-year-old apparition. He threw away everything for that purpose. Isn't that something to be proud of?"
>"Do not put it like that. I have no wish. I obtained Lancer because I wanted to give the Holy Grail to a more appropriate desirer. But that is over now. It is for the remaining Masters to decide. Well, personally, I would like either you or Rin to obtain the Holy Grail."

What would Archer and Kotomine think of each other?

All circles 32,312 → 32,214

TYPE-MOON 930 → 1,498
KanColle 1,802 → 1,460
Idolmaster 1,108 → 1,384
2hu 1,290 → 1,188
Touken Ranbu 1,232 → 1,014
Yuuri on Ice 単独初 → 534

None of them will ever be translated so who cares?

Thank you.

You're welcome.

People love to act like Fate is trash it's like a prelude to HF in a way.

the power of yaoi

>doujins don't get translated
what are you smoking user?

How does Nasu manage to make all his villians so hard to hate?

I'm just about at the end of UBW at the moment I know, I know so I wasn't aware of the stuff from HF. Didn't imagine it would add that much to his character.

Pic unrelated?

Because they are not really 'villains' per say, just people with conflicting ideals/philosophies
Just look at Amakusa Shirou

You only see Kotomine at the end of the Fate route but in HF you see him from the beginning. That's the difference.

You should also not be in Fate threads until you've completed FSN + FHA.

Kohaku did nothing wrong.

Did anyone actually like Roa?

Bit late for that, I'm afraid.
I've had random pieces of second-hand knowledge - including major spoilers - for years, due to friends of mine being huge fans of the series, so I'm not too worried about spoilers at this point.

>Euryale can fight after being summoned as servant
>Jason can't do anything. not even using his NP
umm... lorefags???

>Kotomine tells Shirou that he is welcome to his help anytime
>In Fate, he says no
>In HF, he says yes

Stop skipping dialogue.
Also stop shitposting.

What do you think of the game thus far?

I like all characters who research immortality and supass humanity thanks to their hard work so yes

Making the already insane SHIKI crazier was pretty wrong

i love umu!

>play through the story
>mfw it's the jews yet again behind everything
E V E R Y F U C K I N G T I M E

Roa was garbage but SHIKI was great.
Shiki > SHIKI > Shiki >= Shiki > Shit > > > Shiki.

Buy Saint Quartz.

>the absolute state of 2hu

Is it dropping in 6 days you nobuniggers ?

They have their own separate events though.

When can I get best girl?
Pic related

>Alright, gang, it's time to unmask this monster!
>It's Roa!

Yeah, that's right, it was me. I was trying to reincarnate, again. And I would've gotten away with it too if not for you kids and your pesky dog.

Can you not read? It was cancelled.

>he doesn't know
user... It's time to tell you the truth.

GUDAGUDA canceled

Fuck, I really needed those damn hearts. I've been looking forward to them since the game started. Fuck Aniplex.

Faggots didn't your transqueer parent tell you that lying is bad?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that every rider needs those fucking horseshoes.

It's still gonna take for-fucking-ever to do her last ascension. She was my starter servant, dammit, I wanna pay her the respect she deserves.

Jeanne is still cute

STUNNED

Fate: Solid beginning, awful middle, solid ending.
UBW: Excellent beginning, solid middle, one really terrible scene so far (fight with Caster)
My feelings so far are kinda mixed. I like a lot of the characters, and a lot of the scenes can be really gripping and intense, but there are also a lot of scenes that really rub me the wrong way, like the aforementioned Caster fight.
Overall, I think it’s good, but with a lot of flaws. Like an 8/10 that occasionally dips into 3/10, if that makes sense.

How much impact on damage do MLB'd black keys have ?

>golems don't want to drop testicles
I NEED 2 MORE FOR USHI PLEASE

If you insult my momdad one more time you're fucking dead kiddo.

>one really terrible scene so far (fight with Caster)

What's wrong with Caster?

Swimsuit saber Jeanne next summer, right?

mordred pls go and stay go

Those drop far easier than horse shoes at least. I'm still stuck on the previous ascension.

So her NP will kill her like Arash?

Thank god Anne & Mary don't.
I just have to choose between their final ascension or getting my Tamamo's Wedding skill to lv8 because my stock of bones won't allow both.

I'm having some phone issues right now, so if you're friends with Yama and I don't log on in a few days, please don't delete me.

Already deleted. Better luck next time, kid.

Rin being able to use (what I assume to be) Bajiquang out of nowhere, Caster being really dumb out of nowhere, Shirou being able to instantly match Archer's attack in UBW despite supposedly being so drained that he could create maybe two more swords at most, Saber getting such a huge power-up from Rin's magical energy out of nowhere.

To clarify that last one: Saber never got a boost in power like that in Fate. Even though there was a huge scene about Shirou sacrificing some of his magic circuits so that they could get magical energy flowing between them properly, her stats didn't go up at all. In other words, there was no change between her not receiving magical energy at all, and her receiving magical energy from Shirou, yet the difference between her receiving magical energy from Shirou and her receiving magical energy from Rin is a bigger boost than what Heracles gets from Madness Enhancement.
It just feels like that entire scene tried really hard to make Rin seem amazing in all kinds of ways, but it felt really forced IMO.
Caster herself, I have nothing against.

o-oh

This is good bye

Why don't you just wait for GudaGuda? It's here soon.