EN: Chika UR, Rin solo scouting, KananMaru SM

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gkjvra.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=N4ZJrGHT_jc
i.imgur.com/GGOtNzF.jpg
llsif.net/
twitter.com/nittaemi85/status/925987232183287808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for australia

i guess i'll settle for this

Wew

Anything is better than the other shitshow.

based kinto

Let's go with this one

live

Lewd burdo!

Okey cute Slav.

Is the teambuilder busted or something? It was recommending me cool AZALEA teams yesterday and today it's recommending me Cyaron teams for the scorematch. I didn't add any new cards or SIS recently.

emtn age 17

Honoka/Umi Dinosaur Set when?

when emitsun/mimo appear together

Can /ourgirls/ and /ourguy/ go back-to-back?

Will we be Campione again?

What's wrong with the other one?

>shitty SM is only 8 days

>That fucking screaming during the jump

Honoka/Umi rock set when? I think theyre the only ones missing.

>Shit combo.
>Ahead by a couple hundred thousand.
>Skill means nothing. Just have a high score and all the ass-kissers come out in full force.

So this is the power of a whale...

Nice FULL COMBO

knk jav when?????

Stat-balanced tournament mode soon™

Okay i'm moving on to the Rock Set. seems pretty nice

right after 2020

>no more (0)s
>no negatives
>all crazy gone
>intern-kun confirmed for fired, no path to salary-man, spending the last of his yen on the cheapest of sake, cold and alone in a gutter
Thanks for everything you madman, it was fun while it lasted.

jaaaaaAAAAAAAMmpuu

>kinto is a kananfriend
based

Too soon.
Does this mean botfriends are back now?
Please no.

Nice try, T3spam.

:06

He periodically has Kanan partnered and if it isn't "Eli" it's always "aqours 3rd years" title
General just too pussy to call him roastie

hello LAMEspam

>this seething freshcunt that hates kinto

mayachink

rkkute

cute canon

love live meets quality like this when??
my.mixtape.moe/gkjvra.mp3

>saved rank up for start of the event
A helpful initial boost!
>have to grind through 9 songs first thing in the morning on first cup of coffee
I didn't think this all the way through. I should have tried to set my rank up for the evening. At least it briefly put me almost to t1 which is kind of amusing, only time of the event that'll happen. I hope it'll still let us play a few games with other anons though.

grats mrcnk

>Not even Sakurako ships RubyMaru

Has there ever been a deader ship?

Darkthrone riffs with CYaRon vocals when?

I haven't seen any yet but I've also stopped playing for now and I don't think I topped out high enough where they'd come up anyway. Though I guess if they've gotten rid of any negatives it might be somewhat less irritating. I'll miss intern-kun's wild ride though, whales in particular bitched but it was a fun way to mix up the normal pace of events and it let a lot of /llsifg/ play together since you ended up with tens of thousands of places crammed into playable range of each other.

I don't think it'll be that easy this time but we'll see.

sakurako/seiyuu

Fuck off.
Also in Sakurako's Maru 4koma, RubyMaru is the only openly romantic pairing instead of teasing/friendship one

I understand it now.
>SID
RubyMaru
>Anime
YoshiMaru
>Manga
YoshiRuby

>romantic pairing
lmao

Ew.

t. Kintosucksky

yeah

good night sweet prince

does this mean people can brute force their way into t1 score?

>4koma
ROFL. that is fanfic, manga is canon, face reality yoshiruby is truth rubymaru dead as fuck

Pretty much. Scorematches are pay to win again, as Cuntolesky demonstrates here.

Any legitimate proof that Nico and Maki are gay lovers?

Yes.

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=N4ZJrGHT_jc

You would get shit combos too if you played half of the time that he plays.

You can probably make T1 if at least one of your teams is actual T1 material. If this is the same MMR they used during the other double girl SM's, it actually does a somewhat decent job at what it's supposed to do. But due to the player base being so small, the fluctuations are still greater than on JP, and dodging your weakest attributes at the end can significantly help you boost your rank.

i.imgur.com/GGOtNzF.jpg

tech :38
time.is

they lack the course where they became intimate

Right now it looks like the answer to that is yes, although they'd probably have to be at least semi-decent to stay there. If 1st gets 1000 and 4th gets 150 and 2nd/3rd in between then yeah, somebody just chewing through gems could make a lot of 3rds/4ths add up. But then they'd easily get passed if they were too weak unless they spent like 10:1.

It might not be possible for non-event-tierers though. If there's thousands both chewing through gems and a large fraction also probably with decent teams then a big gap would probably open up that'd be unbridgeable. So SM will go from an event where event rank and MMR were totally disconnected with the latter being a crazy free-for-all battle royale and the former normal grind-reward to one where the two are pretty much perfect linked, more so then any other event where you can score tier without any gem spend. Total 180 basically? If that's how it turns out SM will go from very exciting (albeit annoying for some people who feel grind should give them mmr rank too) to extremely boring, which would be too bad.

>decent
oh my your majesty >.

the movie

rainy day
when i come back, i want to see tons of very cute rkk pics posted

>top 10 total points also mostly same as top 10 mmr
>1st mmr already over 23k
the fun is over, fucking nips and whales and their bitching. EN system was way better

u wot

Is KLab about to meme us?

go go rkk

Ohayo Gozaimasu!

they don't just all where the same uniform?

kawaii, wanna finger you

cute canon

Take a look at the MMR cutoff graphs of past events. MMR won't just keep increasing at the rate it does now, and as soon as you've hit a certain level, losing points will become a thing. So if your teams are good enough, it doesn't matter if you've been playing a lot, you can still easily catch up to T1 just playing during the last two days. At the same time, it doesn't mean you can just climb the MMR ladder by burning gems, since 3rd and 4th places will make you lose points after some time.

>Take a look at the MMR cutoff graphs of past events
You mean past JP events? I'm not sure where those graphs are so I can't look. If you mean past EN events they're irrelevant if there is a new system, and I don't recall seeing no point loss or (0)s or whatever at all the first day, even for last places. I hope you're right but it looks like the old EN system at least is dead.

>Kanan taking care of You's daughter
So, who's a cuck now?

Only a retard would believe that KLab would repeat a pair that already happened before doing every pair possible.

>Listen to the Snow White drama the other day
>Chika constantly calls Kanan a stupid ocean hick

An uncle taking care of his nephews can't be called a cuck, can he?

one of those opposites eventually come together and make the most stable couples things!

>implying it isn't Chika cheating on You and getting custody of the kid

No lewd pls eli is pure

ohio elichika

ok, so considerate, i do to you so hard then

> - New skill trigger: chain
>Skill will activate after all other members have activated their skill once (except chain triggered cards)
Will cheer umi be insane again?

Lick Umi.

Thinking about it, but Chika is pretty fucking Alpha, name a raibu who is more alpha than Chika.

Here you go. Just pick "Show Song Score". llsif.net/
The course of the curve is basically the same for every event on both EN and JP. Of course, if this is actually a new MMR, this is irrelevant as you said. But personally, I don't feel like it's any different from before so far. Point loss right at the very beginning when the MMR increases at a very high rate was never really a thing if I remember correctly, was it?

How so? She will definitely keep her current skill trigger, and pairing her with other chain triggers would be kind of silly due to her low activation rate.

what about this one?

this guy

>Hug that Maki doesn't return
>Maki jumps on Hanayo's back and hugs her with all she's got

Beautiful Slav

nice drawing

Daily reminder that Eli is a good christian girl

I don't think there's a more perfect picture than this.
I love them!
twitter.com/nittaemi85/status/925987232183287808

>Point loss right at the very beginning when the MMR increases at a very high rate was never really a thing if I remember correctly, was it?
I definitely remember seeing more variability even day 1. This time so far every single match has been very orderly, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th got like +900-1100 down to +150-250 no matter what the rank was at the start every single match. I don't remember it passing 23k in the first 4 hours either, and it's still going up a bit.

That said I guess you're totally right though that it won't be truly clear until a few days go by how much has changed. Or, for that matter, if they've found some NEW way to make things break in an amusing manner.

Cute magnets.

I wanna see Emitsun naked.