/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

is DR over? - edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/special-feeling-特別な気分
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DR will never die.

DR isn't over even if it should be

I love Junko!

I love Kirumi!

Koko! "DanganronpaV3 has no end"

I keep mistaking this guy with Satou, Mahiru's buddy.

He did it lads!

Angie and her beloved Nee-san!

I want to protect this boy.

i love kaede

What monopad theme do you use, /drg/?

Rhythmical Waif all the way for me

I come from the future to tell you the state DR will be in.
Ask me anything.

Angie's theme most of the time but I tend to switch.

I want to sniff Shuichi's armpits after he exercises.

Mmm, shuichi's eyes ^q^

Reminder that if you liked the dub you need to GTFO

We all do.

What is the latest DR installment?

>Godposter wants to give Himiko's survivor spot to Puma instead

I want to fuck Kaito!

very late but Bless you, thanks so much!

What state will DR be in?

>He's shitting on Yumeno now
Jesus, is there anything he hasn't done at this point?

I ship this.

Was the mastermind a girl again?

Get laid

But Himiko is cute!

More like Schuip it

>Danganronpa 5

What is going on here?

2 main games have passed and one spinoff before that, the latest entry is a mobile game called ダンガンロンパ: 殺人アクション

It petered out, still not dead

The game after the one after V3 has a guy

>Puma

Did they make a mobile gacha game?

Best giri.

Not.

>autocorrected Ouma to Puma
Pretty funny.

Made his own V3 rewrite?

Sorry I meant shitma.

Yes, people make their own killing games and share them using characters they "bought" with ingame monocoins which can also be bought using real money, it's advertising for the latest main game

Junko!

That was the season where they cloned the first cast but accidentaly seperated Genocider and Toko into two different clone bodies. Most agree it was complete shit, shamelessly aimed at exploiting nostalgia for the original. It's a miracle the franchise recovered from the blow.

Fifth Blu-ray for the DR1 anime, I think (sorry for the non-meme answer)

At least put some effort into it and say something like Kokishit.

So who wrote the original post?

Hoshi's, the colour scheme is bretty nice too

Not worth it.

Is to me.

Stop talking about piss, holy shit.

Sup, do you think we're having a new game? Kodaka's leash holder just gave up.

DanganRonpa is back by popular demand and auditions for Season 54 are taking place right now! Would you try out? What would you want your role to be?

>those dead eyes staring straight into your soul everytime you open the pad

Me.

Junko!

Yeah, ha-ha...

I want Ishimaru to fuck me properly!

Of course. People aren't irreplacable, this means absolutely nothing.

REMOVE DANGANRONPA remove danganronpa
danganronpa is the msot shit serie.s fuck your hope and fuck your depsair. return to vidya form. saihara+kiibo+maki+himiko+a shitton of corpses=FUCKkk Tsumugi. tdr is shit monokubs are shit HICKHSON is shit. kodaka smell awful from brain rot gained by writing danganronpa... can smell from across world. all downhill after 2-5, 2-5 literally only good case, everythign else is written by babby who is also sutpid. FUCK yrour chingchong shit and trump jokes, series iss dead, serie sawas alwyas daad, MY GIRLFRIEND WHO I KNEW FOR THREE DWHOLE DAYS SDIED BEXUASE OF YOU FKEKERS. no panties gained, no pusspuss slained, only blue baals and some fucking clown faggot. who is also dead. fuck fthe tdr, fuck the kodada, fucek the monoksubsa, fuck the literal who? series is dead, /pg/ was right, DRV3 was a mistake, shit even DR1 was msitake, REMOVE ALL DANGANRONPA FROM THE PREMISES OF ALL.

Post top 3 dangans each edition

>DR1
Togami
Celes
Junko

>SDR2
Komaeda
Gundam
Chiaki

>NDR3
Miu
Oma
Ryoma

Big eyes a cute!

>even Junko helped with the Spirit bomb

Well, I think I'd want something to do with the sky, like the Ultimate Pilot or Mountain Climber or something.

Can't wait for Hoshi's birthday next year

They're still a good group though.

DR1

hagakure
ishimaru
leon

DR2

komaeda
kuzuryu
nekomaru

NDRV3

ouma
rantarou
kaitou

>DR1
Sakura
Fukawa
Fujisaki

>SDR2
Fuyuhiko
Chiaki
Mikan

>DR3
Kizakura
Seiko
Mitarai

>NDRV3
Kokichi
Tenko
Kaito

SHSL Fanboy
A DR fanboy

SHSL Wheelchair Girl.

>DR1
kirigiri
togami
sakura

>SDR2
gundam
hinata
sonia

>NDRV3
kaede
shuichi
kaito

shit taste

DanganRonpa started getting weird when viewers pushed for a diverse cast

Kaito and Shuichi make such a good couple.

just like you're mom

Is this a japanese meme or something? with two people under an umbrella

But DR was diverse, brown girls, gigga niggas, robots and AIs, all left is ayylamos

>DR1
Sakura
Genocider
Togami

>DR2
Hopeman
Sonia
Gundam

>V3
Angie
Ouma
Saihara (Hoshi is close too)

It is, it's very old.

Tell me, will be even more bullying in future games?

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

yeah

yoohoo

We'll be ready

knowyourmeme.com/memes/special-feeling-特別な気分

Does it trigger you when people who are supposed to be talented at fields requiring intelligence like inventing or mechanics are portrayed to be complete retards like Miu and Souda?

no

I want to be the Ultimate Player. I want to seduce and pound and impregnate all the cute girls of my killing game class. I don't mind if that results in me getting killed off by another participant out of jealousy. I'll die content.

Morning Akanebros!

What other personality type would be more interesting for an inventor?

i'm not smart,so i can't tell, besides they are talent in an area, not omnidiciplinary, all of the tech mages of DR became good at tech because they weren't really good at socializing and can put up a persona, so perhaps a bit samey i'd say, but perhaps i'm just seeing things

Sayaka did nothing wrong

The Ultimate Cockblock however will continuously stop you from getting laid

I'll be the Ultimate Gay.

>Gee, I wonder who murdered the Ultimate Cockblock?

>inb4 case 3 is a double murder of cockblock and player because player promised a chick they would get, only to be actually using her to get rid of the cockblock, she then kills him

That genocider is really hot

Not really, Edison was claimed to be too retarded to do anything in life by his teachers yet he still managed to invent shit.

A fucking weeb trying to make anime real.