HERE GOMES D>RAZER

best tank

fug :--DDD

It's easier if you do it in spawn, switch to Lucio and stop playing Mercy

Here comes T.Racer!

need tips on mercy jump thingy

youtube.com/watch?v=4A_CBNlBChY

damn it

Friendly reminder that Widowmaker does not have nice feet. Ballerinas have notoriously fucked up feet so hers are probably all mangled and gross.

slut

reconstructive surgery
>the wonders of modern medicine.

NANO-MACHINES!

shit body, shit voice, shit personality, shit waifu

>600 NEW ESPORTS SKINS
>That's all from us here at BlizzCon.
>See you next year!

When you're near an ally enough Mercy does an upward trajectory instead of regular straight flight., during this immediately press jump.

I'm not exactly sure if this is how it works but basing from her mechanics this would be it.

shit taste

Hello yes i have a question for the Torb Initiative

DURRR

Ask and ye shall find

?

How wet do girls get when you tell them to lose video games

AS A HOBBY

HAHAHAHhahahHahahahahaha

What's with being butthurt about esports

who the fuck gives a shit

More than a guy who gets angry about people he has never will meet having more fun than him

Post full.

That development time could be spent on improving the game.

Golem get ye gone

you mean creating new skins and lore?
whatever dude

>How wet do girls get when they find out you get angry over a video game
>AS A HOBBY
>HAHAHAHhahahHahahahahaha

Ask the TI they got butthurt losing in regular overwatch so now they lose intentionally

Hey do you like losing internet arguments as a hobby too is that just coincidence :)

did not have, ty.

holy shit this thread is more tilted than an average plat game

i dont care what happens at low sr

this t b h

>6 wins until golden weapon
Should I buy Zen or Ana

Like pissing in the ocean. You have no power here

neither
they're discounting golden guns
wait it out and buy both

But it’s not my hobby user. I dont make hyper-sad memes about it like this . Im just learning about this shit today

So what do you like to do when you’re not losing at overwatch “intentionally”?

source

>they're discounting golden guns
source

I work for the development team so I don't have a fear of getting banned.

>person who intentionally loses at video games
>talks about power

Keep it going this is too good

fuck off redditspy you sound butthurt

Zen, almost every other gold weapons looks tacky af

I have the power to dictate the outcome of your matches bby ;)

Am I butthurt? The (you)s are raining down upon me like a waterfall. It seems my questions have struck a nerve

Post yfw hero 26 is confirmed to be ITALIANO.

based reddit spy

Not him, but yeah. Instead of skins, lore, maps, and gameplay improvements to experience first hand, they're spending their time and resources on improving/promoting professional level gameplay to watch.

Dunno about you, but I'd rather play the game and have more fun that way than watch someone play a video game. Yeah I still watch games on twitch, but I have much more fun playing for 3 hours, than I would watching someone play for 3 hours.

post rank

You got banned last time for spamming italian images. Fuck off

NOT IN BRONZE YOU DONT

Ahahahahahahha

>being this new
you're absolutely retarded if you think nu-blizzard isn't going to release some new competitive rewards to go with the whole "OWL" bullshit and not discounting golden guns at the same time to please the bronzie and goldie masses that barely have one
this has been a thing in every blizzard game, they always give old competitive shit almost for free when new stuff is coming
and they announced months ago they have plans for new interesting competitive rewards with jeff having an unpopular animosity towards golden guns

until you get carried anyway

Finally!
Can't wait to switch sides, when loosing or just being uselessly stomped.
Wonder what remains for the Mousebuttons.

What if hero 26 is a gipsy?

>still not posting source
fuck off please

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the highest rated ranked players here desu. There might be some Top500 beating me though at that

t. ranklet who has only 2 golden guns
can't wait to buy all the remaining 10 with my 6k comp points, fuccboi

I'm pretty sure they can work on multiple things. Map designers or animators aren't suddenly going to do League PR.

As long as she's Italiana then I'm in, amico. Esmeralda is best disney bae

>STILL no source
>resorting to namecalling instead
here is my last (You). don't spend it all in one place.

Golden guns are literally meaningless anyway. Everyone I know has at least 5 or 6.

>gipsy
>italiana
we skin those fuckers alive here
be careful with your words

>Overwatch League partners with HP and Intel in a multi-year deal... Blizzard's Vice President of Esports, Mike Sepso, says they're the 'largest deals he's ever seen' in the industry

>In terms of the advertising the audience will see, there will be traditional 30 second commercials during streams, and you'll be able to see the branding on the PCs while the teams are playing.
But parts of these deals are about creating additional content about the players and teams. There's been a tremendous amount of thought put into making sure the brand messages are authentic.'

Oh boy cant wait for INTEL skins and fucking ads ingame

>That should be the ult. You just switch sides amiright?
Indeed.

Pretty sure at that rank the matches are decided by toddlers and 90 year olds that get afk kicked because they can't find the enemy

>bastion, orisa, zen, genji with Intel Inside sticker
would you buy it?

But I thought you wanted content user

EHH SHUDDUP-A YOUR FACE! LEAVE-A MY COUSIN GUISEPPE ALONE, WE JUST-A WANNA DISCUSS-A THE OVERWATCH!

Shitposting aside, what country is the next hero realistically gonna be from? Pls dont break my heart

Daily reminder this guy is an underage spammer that got banned previously for offtopic italian spam

I have fantasies of Tracer tripping and landing painfully on her left iliac, presenting with a grade 3 break and having to tell her the damage is liking going to inhibit her from all impact exercise in the future, grinning and letting her know that the break is only so bad because of her clear emaciaion and lack of overlying muscle.

She weeps uncontrollably for days while her fans, friends and lesbian lovers trickle out of her life, clearly overwhelmed by her constant depression, she becomes alone.

Eventually she is a broken husk, through numerous surgeries and failed rehabilitation she begs me for a way out. I dose her with seco/pento and she begins to code.

As nurses rush in to stabilize, one last sentence softly escapes her mouth before the light fades from her eyes:

"Here comes T.Racer..."

But they've already said the reason content has slowed is because they've had to direct resources to counter the toxicity problem which is still ongoing. If content slows to improve the report system, and OWL is hundreds of millions of dollars and requires so much attention internally, thats guaranteed to slow down player content.

They haven't been working on event modes because they're fuckin identical from last year. They haven't been changing arcade. They haven't been working on balance (other than mercy). And there is 0 update on anything relevant other than OWL is going to be huge.

>wanting a Țigan scum in your vydia gaem
Not all țigans are like your pretty Disney Esmeralda, especially when Esmeralda is just a kid that got kidnapped by those scums.
Adding one of those scums in Overwatch will be a huge mistake that even Jeff will regret.

I'm glad I'm not this guy.

Japanese support.

spain, ireland, norway, finland, poland, italy

That wasn't me. The first time I started Italianposting, at least two others joined me. I can't prove it tho so believe whatever I guess.

>animators aren't suddenly going to do League PR
That's odd because artists work on League UI, Animators work on the new League poses showcased in the press releases and the coders work on the spectator experience.

Maybe you should reading reddit?

I hate women too user but that's pretty mean

Keep offtopic spamming and eat that ban faggot
fucking cancer

>what country is the next hero realistically gonna be from?
SE Asia.

>, finland, poland, italy
>mfw there's at least a chance
Bellisimo

Chill, dude. It's just a game. And I'm trying to lower the cancer a little this time

>Maybe you should reading reddit?
I'm good.

I'm also fine with how the game is mostly, Mercy needs some balancing, the 1.75s PTR change seems good.

Leaking:
The next hero to be revealed is a Greek support.
If the Overwatch League doesn't pan out they're going to downsize most of the departments related to this thing as we hired too many people who slack off all day, working on "esports".

That's all.

>leaking
>i am a total faggot who does not understand the intricacies of sauce

tesco tracer's skin

im out this thread is a total mess rn

i'm italian and i dont want an italian hero
fuck off

>Poland
Could he steal Junkrats Ult?

>people wanting a white hero
Watch as the next hero is an african-american woman dps without an attitude

Nah, they'd go after Tracer's welfare

Lorewise, Adawe was part of the first strike team, built Numbani and is still unaccounted for (like Liao). She's be getting on in her years (like S76, Ana, Rein etc)
It's possible to say the least.

its funny how people actually think we'll ever get another white hero.

next hero is either SE Asian (not indian) or Aborigine since those are the two demographics the game is missing the most.

>3 african heroes in a row
I don't think the community can take it.

>SE Asian (not indian) or Aborigine since those are the two demographics the game is missing the most.
?
Why?
Those people don't play Overwatch. The first thing they teach you in China is not to make any black or subhuman characters. It's not good for business.