/fhg/ - For Honor General

Waiting For Stream Edition

Died waiting for stream: >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/spencer-dampierre/dark-souls-iii-iudex-gundyr-champion-gundyr-full-ost-with-transitions
youtu.be/FT6Uk6_xU-w
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7ac64u/new_heroes_are_shaman_and_aramusha/?st=j9imfbsr&sh=d9ceccd5
i.gyazo.com/7b8b16a100df4f4a98ff294094d37d87.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every Week Forhonor has a Dev stream about the games news and updates. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!
It is always held on Thursday at 12:00pm EST! or 9:00am PST respectively. So please come join at
Forhonorgame/twitch
Or Youtube Ubisoft channel US or regular channel.

At least say it if you're gonna make a new thread, you nigger. I literally posted that I was about to make one and now we have two.

which thread do we use

Well, I don't wanna be the one arguing over using threads because it's fucking petty, but I think the one I made is (objectively) superior. I mean, if you're going to volunteer to make a thread, at least put in some effort to take out embed links and shit.

someone man up and delete their thread fucking hell its not important who is the op

Thanks link user. Since im a piece of shit brainlet I'll be depending on you for when the time comes

What's the easiest way to get a "get more than 600 renown in one match" order?

Play Shugoki and sit your ass on a point.

Playing Dom AI, and sitting at a point as a heavy. No lie, works everytime

>pic
Let's stay in this one, I don't care either. This was my second time creating a thread ever, had no idea about these embed links and whatnot. Just for future reference, if someone said they were gonna make a thread don't rush and make one more.

Be good at Dom. I got it in the first match I played today.

There is no "being good at Dominion". It's all chance based if you get a team that's not retarded and if you're going against a team that's not full of faggots.

works doubly well if you sit on C on sentinel and get good at leading the ballistae

Play a vanguard and farm minions, you get 2 renown per souljaboi you slay.

>just kill 300 minions dude

pvai dominion with matchmaking off
you can pretty much get 600 everytim while the bots jerk around

Post your main's theme

soundcloud.com/spencer-dampierre/dark-souls-iii-iudex-gundyr-champion-gundyr-full-ost-with-transitions

>Iudex means judge in latin, and gund means battle in old germanic. Together it means judge or test battle. In Japanese, his name is "Judge of Ash Gundyr"

youtu.be/FT6Uk6_xU-w

Throw in a few zone caps and player kills and you'll be golden.

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7ac64u/new_heroes_are_shaman_and_aramusha/?st=j9imfbsr&sh=d9ceccd5

>leddit
but really though, it'd be really fucking cool if the new kang hero was a shaman, might even play them for once

>getting your hopes that fucking high

The new heroes are shaman and Aramusha, Google "for honor shaman" and you'll get a thumbnail for a removed video by Rodey Bros with the shaman in.

Looks weird from the 10 pixels I can fucking see but the leddit "Zerker cosplayer" seems apt. Idk how to get an image on mobile desu

>already had a screenshot leaked on that page
desu, I'd be perfectly fine if it was fake, but that looks pretty legit to me, or someone just has nothing better to do

>waits for stream reveal anyway

>hype

shaman is

C U T E
U
T
E

Not seeing it

Femusha will be cuter

>Femusha
>implying this will exist now that we know that "Huntress" actually has a gender neutral name

c'mon now

If anyone's wondering, the reddit dudes know because some brainlets got early access to the trailers and uploaded their shitty reaction vid a few hours early lol

>Want to hop on the oil paint screenshot read-it meme
>My photoshop version is too old
Guess I'll make this then and call it a day. Only seek a Valk one so far.

OH FUCK OFF DEV user!!!

Idk then it comes up when I Google it m8

i.gyazo.com/7b8b16a100df4f4a98ff294094d37d87.png

shiddy quality but you can see that's either a good fake that someone put a lot of time into, or real. Looks real to me.

I see it. Uploaded a bit over half an hour ago and unavailable now. Not really sure what an Aramusha is though.

seen*

What the fuck?

Japanese for "daredevil" or something of the sort, apparently. Fits a Ronin pretty well.

>tfw all the "leakers" were wrong

Fuck me he was right

So huntress is right then. Axe and dagger/sword. They just call it something else now?

bestvvaifu what are you doin? Why would people come to this site? The home of the famous hacker know as Veeky Forums?

Shaman has an axe and sword, and full face. It'd be a lot of work to make lots of different heads for a dual gender char. Also, literally everything that the leaker said about huntress looks to be true, so it's likely ubi just changed the name. I doubt Ubi will have a season with two gender locked chars 'cause muh equality.

Also the leakers were probably still right, just Ubi swapped names.

Our leaker admitted he hasn't been in for ages
Dindu nuffin wrongh

Hope it gets better hair options

yep

just like how shitnobi was called "ninja" in the original pic that leaked him, they changed it to a different (more fitting imo) name.

Apparently not.
They're the same heroes they just had early Dev names they changed up. Shaman is a hunter, with an axe and seax thing like the leak. Aramusha is apparently just Ronin renamed too.
Considering they were the last hero leak they would've been earliest in Dev so their names changed.

The fuck is an aramusha

no bully pls, im just directing the good peoples to the juicy leaks :(

Daredevil in Jap

Not really, I guess they were wrong in that they said it would be a Ninja and it was called Shinobi, but being wrong about the name doesn't change what the hero is.

We knew all along that the names were probably just WIP placeholders.

I’m still gonna call him Ronin Ubisoft can suck my dick

THIS CANT BE HAPPPENING!
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BTFO THREAD!!! NOT A COOL REVEAL!!!

Hey, whatcha think about this ?

>Make exactly the characters that got leaked months ago
>Call them something else like you did with ninja

Sexy

show female vers k?

>order and havoc
Jin not Mugen confirmed.

That's exactly what i was expecting.

PogChamp

>hurr they changed the names so they are essentially different heroes look at how I tricked these Veeky Forums fools XD

exactly what I wanted. Hope the high rep gear doesn't fuck it up.
It's looking good friends.

New main confirmed.

YES

told you so

Looks like they changed the name of the season again, pre-stream started and the logo is up.

>join a game in progress
>see pic related

want to slash my wrists

Uhh, there's no leak of that yet, but as you can see, somebody posted huntress already.

>LITERALLY a maskless zerker

Nice. All that's missing are cheeky laughing sounds and anime lines

Some PC User screenshot the season title please. I need the wallpaper when I comeback
(On phone sadly)

Fuck I can’t wait

Who /swappingtosamurai/ here?

I mean they changed the planned name for the season, it used to be discipline or instinct I think.

can you make Law version?

"AD MORTEM"

>swapping
>not staying honorabru to them
as soon i saw shinobi i knew my fucking place

NOTzerk.tm

Samurai since S1
Although I did switch during off season, first to abuse the glitch that made you get 2nd and 3rd place season rewards after switching and the second time to see that they sadly fixed that.

A scorpion and a mongoose.

Can we welcome people to ricefield now we have gook hat?

>kensei rework at some point
>hopefully orochi redesign too
>shinobi and roni

truly I have been blessed to stay faithful from the Beta

I think it's a wolverine

>literally gender-bent Nobu and Zerk

weeb has attacks that can set players on fire
kang is one man gank

>new viking bald again
is valk destined to be the cutest viking?

Hate her default hair

Always been a Samurai since the open beta.

The Knights were home to all the racists, the Vikings were the choice of all the try hards who were pushing the fighting game meme. Siding with the Weebs was easy compared to the other two.

Sammy loyalist since launch, weebs unite.

Or a badger

WATASHI WA

FOR GREAT EMPEROR ODA

i would let a gender bent nobu pound my ass
everything nobushi drips sex.

Roman pointing a gun at Pope off screen? He seems nervous

this

>The Knights were home to all the racists
I resent that. But as much as it pains me, the meme train that is /pol/ crashed directly into my desired aesthetic, I cannot deny it.

Speaking of Free Weekends, would you guys be okay with free players in For Honor? They can only access like the Vanguard heroes

I was a knight up until after season 2. I realized that I had much more fun with the Samurai characters so it made sense to join their faction. Only Knight character I enjoyed is the Warden, but I love all the Samurai.

>These fucking teasers
>shit ton of patches
>another free weekend
>2nd favorite color green

"soon"

HE WINKED TWICE

TWO WEEKS FOR EXECUTIONS