youtube.com/watch?v=MVIqWz_DOSk
twitter.com/refuge_SV_/status/925874325588131840
shadowverse攻略速報.com/デッキ/【シャドウバース】グラマス18連勝!33戦31勝「ミッ/
openrec.tv/live/8PxLV3lltwj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEXT

NEXTO

/ourguy/

I bet they were playing DQR at Cygames before maint.

>bought $80 crystal deal to buy fate leaders
>dqr might kill sv
I'm regretting my purchase already.

When will we split the general into /unlimitedsvg/ and /svg/? I don't want to share the same general with dshit subhumans.

hard to kiss with that helmet, i guess

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104531020_2.mp3

download and play DQR

Play forest

>14M Download event details
>shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=444

>ANOTHER lootbox event

What's wrong?

what did you expect? since they give one leader sleeves per chest event, prepare to have them regularly

I'm reading the panel from left to right and it looks like she's happy, exactly like how I'm feeling right now. It's good news from a shitty dshift-aggro format.

Baby is mad because he has to play the game again since his autism won't let him miss the free stuff.

>whole fucking internet: you have to nerf Sibyl and preemptively nerf dshift. If you nerf aggro dshift is too fast now thanks to the fucking owl card you niggers created even midrange decks can't follow anymore. Both nerfs will either prevent rune or dragon being too predominant while making midrange decks viable and more common.
>Cygames: nah lol we checked first week data and dshift doesn't seem too strong lmao so we ain't nerfing it just aggro kekek
>DQR is released and people already flocking because nobody wants to deal with real magic
>KMR: PLS DON'T LEAVE NEXT YEAR WILL BE GREAT I PROMIS HERE FREE PACKS ONEGAI

>getting 4-5 wins to finish dailies vs getting 15-20 wins to claim all chests

I get that it's optional but if you don't get all 5 per day it feels like you're missing out and it takes like 1.5-2 hrs minimum to get that many wins.

Any abomination bros here to help a nigga out?
Currently running this with mild success but unsure which is better between purehearted and night's way.

On 3 they both give you 2 cards but PHS gives you a 1/2 body. Night's way is only better on 5 and you never want to be playing it on 5.

>Draw 3/4 of the deck by turn 7
Why is this allowed

if abomination hit the enemy face as well like new levi it would be an amazing card

Reddit is not the whole internet you shitstain

this mixes dirt and spellboosts too much for chimera to have an impact, first decide your focus

#
>Fate Grand Order was basically inaccessible at launch and it is now king of the roost.
Wow, I hope this isnt actually the case because the game feels extremely oppressive to me. I'm trying to play it and you just cant ever get anything you want, and being able to play your favorite guys is like the whole point of the game since its pve. You dont necessarily need whst you want since the game is not difficult strictly speaking which is I suppose the justification. Even actually whaling doesn't seem like itd actually get you want unless you spend hundreds at once. I find it depressing if thats really the top in terms of popularity. I guess it should be no surprise then that cygames decided to make the fan favorite leaders absurdly low rate random inserts in packs in that case.

>have haven dailies
>play storm haven in unranked
>it's full of cblood
>switch to elana
>it's full of dshift
this shit is impossible

Triple 0pp Chimera is allowed T6 too.

>go first
>pass
>opponent knows he can't win going second and concedes

Is this the power of firstverse?

He saw the Daria leader and thinks it's dshift. Nobody wants to play against it and nobody is caring about MP anymore.

Thank you.

Noted
I put it in over Lorea for a way to close out games. And between the damage from Levi/zombies/mutas its usually enough even if he only reaches 8-10 face damage.
Lou is just there to be cute and because I can't afford a third Stella

nekusto

what is this meme

Nips were saying the exact same thing. Anyone that played the game last month knew this was bound to happen. But Cygames rather examine the first week data they had instead of listening to people that played 5 hours a day of this game during the whole month. They deserve all the buttfuck from DQR on all levels.

you're shaming the rest of us honest abominationbros with your cute before good antics

Nobody cares anymore. They just want to have fun.

But the event was great after they made the change on how the chests dropped.

Lads, I have enough vials for a lego, what should I craft?

Mail of Obliteration

youtube.com/watch?v=MVIqWz_DOSk

What do you play?

Fafnir

minthe

Aggro/Vengeance Blood hybrid mostly, but I rather enjoy Aegis Haven, Dragon and Sword too. I have no Albert's, Baha's or Sibyl's for the last two though.

>vialed 3 PDK
>created 3 Hero of Legends
Who 0 fucks here?

>GM
>getting matched against an A3 shitter in unranked
ded game

>vialed 3 PDK
>crafted 3 Otohime
>did it after NEXTO announcements

If you want to play aggro blood then Caraboose, although you can manage without her too.
Albert and Sibyl are the safest crafts after that because they are currently the best legos in the game.

why does otohime have one big tooth

what a lunatic

>6PP 7 damage XD
2018 cannot come any sooner.

???

Get Aether, it guaranteed pulls Aegis on turn 10 and you get 4 pp to drop something else, like tribunal or whatnot

Hmm

>it actually happened again
im worried

is this the DQR general

DQ Rivals, Hand of Gods, or Krosmaga?

Unranked was always able to match you with A ranks if you are master.

Rank doesn't matter in unranked you idiot.

that's wrong

It's been happening to me too, but the lowest I've encountered as a GM is AA.

Please concede for my private match daily!

god you shills are worse than the craftwar shitposters and ERPers combined

Oh shit, I, , didn't realize it was unranked. I have been fighting AAs in ranked though, but that's not TOO abnormal, I guess.

I've encountered low ranks all the time in unranked.

Thanks!

we have erpers?

avatarfagging is against the rules

I've played against AA in unranked today too.

I honestly don't remember hitting anything lower than AAA in unranked. It's master against master 90% of the time.

>AAA

]
>avatarfagging
where?

Remove one A from those ranks I'm drunk.

Following up on this
Who do they play as and where

dead kusoge

I fought a GM in AA2 on ranked today.

Is the game worth getting in to or is it a case of "leave while you can, pure soul"?

>D shit and roach will die in our lifetime
Feels great

Shadowverse will die sooner because of Dragon Quest Ivals

Now's probably the best time to get into it.

>>>/dqrg/

Why are you guys even playing in Unranked at Masters/GM?

At least you can earn score rewards by playing Ranked, even if you don't do well.

what said, it's ''dying'' because old players are getting bored of playing the same decks all over again, but you'll enjoy it as a new player

Dailies and less dshift niggers.

Because people don't want to spend hours trying to get a single win with shit classes?

Why am I seeing so many Midswords with Otohime?

jp netdeck with her just got posted

twitter.com/refuge_SV_/status/925874325588131840

NEXTO

LOOK AT THIS DOOD
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

OH NONONONO HAHAHAHA

Am I in fucking DE now?

I-Is she back?

based mods

yea
play her while shes not rotated out

This must be shopped. I don't believe it for a second. This would get annihilated by Dragon and Dshift.

These kind of posts only make it to twitter after the guy gets extremely lucky.
That's why you never see a repeated winstreak posted with the same deck later, because it's literally luck and all the retards keep falling for it.

yet another "n streak in masters" netdeck
shadowverse攻略速報.com/デッキ/【シャドウバース】グラマス18連勝!33戦31勝「ミッ/

it's not a mod, it's some janny who seems to want to lose his privileges, not like anons can't complain when such guy deletes pics of a character he dislikes

openrec.tv/live/8PxLV3lltwj