>Weapon Skin Previews
pd2stash.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaC3sWx_vyM
youtube.com/watch?v=pUz6bYjN_Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=R_N15egKj6c
youtube.com/watch?v=SA3I6TGJNZc
youtube.com/watch?v=pch3hoUtfJ0
pd2skills.com/#/v3/mACEfIJkl:eiL:tR:ggJKLnOqr:fGHiL:ibcdea:pR8::w80-20-12-9:s49-16-2-6:a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for h3h3 cancelled

Unfortunately saying that won't make it true

one month ago , almir got to the h3h3 podcast and they listened to some of the lines they recorded : youtube.com/watch?v=vaC3sWx_vyM

klien obviously doesn't care and he's a millionaire anyway so he probably just stopped it

>a jew stopping an income of money for himself

>the jew girl's lines are all the same boring tone
>"i love the intensity"
you can shit on clover's voice for being shrill shit, but at least she is actually yelling when she say "get the fuck down"

>pager line
>"i had a dream that was pretty cringy"

fucking christ

youtube.com/watch?v=pUz6bYjN_Bk

leaked carl noren song for payday 2's latest heist

>this is considered music

so the ultimate edition, which is supposed to include all paid dlc, will have separate paid dlc?

h3h3 is supposed to be the last paid dlc ever and the only paid dlc post ultimate

And you bet your ass it's going to have an OP as fuck perk deck and gun to make you drop your
last sheckels for this game.

It's probably going to be like sicario. Where you regen health standing on your vape cloud.

best song

youtube.com/watch?v=R_N15egKj6c

youtube.com/watch?v=SA3I6TGJNZc
um sweaty

UE codes never ever

Nope.

Post boipuccy.

[CODES NOW!]

No more codes man, Overkill is going back into full Overjew mode

You're like a version of maxmaps but with more teasing and less lying

I need raid pls

what the hell is raid?

PD:TH set in world war 2.

More like pd2 beta set in world war 2

is it fun?

What's the deal with Almir?

_____no_____

he's a qt

It has a low amount of content and bad grind, i guess you can have fun doing a mission or two with friends from time to time, but the grind will make things impossible very quickly

It's a payday dlc with like 10+ new heists it's fun but it's a shitty game only play it if you get it for free and are a sucker for anything ww2 like me

im going to post this every day until i get ue codes

event's over
no more codes

I hope you're sitting down cause it's going to be a long time before you get some codes.

Don't listen to this guy he just doesn't want you to be ready so he has less competition

Man...
I have all of the characters except Rust.
Fml...

That is indeed sad, user

>never got raid codes
back to pd2 i guess

>Rust

And fucking nothing of punk ass motherfucking bitching fucking god damn fucking value was fucking motherfucking damn ass fuck shit lost.

God that's awful. I wouldn't be able to live life without Rust.

Anybody else main Duke?

My boyfriend does

Its sounds similar to tabbing out of Gmod on a shitty pc

Guy that went as Houston for Halloween post a pic I want to see how your costume turned out

Are codes over?

ded

______________________no one knows_________________

How about instead of RAID codes post some payday the heist codes
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE

Holy shit can these reddit and steam community shitters please fuck off? You aren't getting any codes, bugger off.

That's what I've been saying all along.
The event's over, Trashley doesn't have to shill for Overkill no more.

ashley post more lewds

This is a diferent thing tho

ON THE GODDAMN GROUND!!!

Why do enemies just stand around sometimes letting me shoot them?

And then they seem to realize what's going on and start running at me crazily

Top notch AI.

Oh yeah I forgot Lapfox was a thing, and I used to listen to this garbage. Not TQBF specifically but the other persona's that were 'tolerable'.

AI is tied to the hosts CPU
if the host is a poorfag the cops will be literally braindead

I haven't played PD2 in a year in a half, do goonmod and wolfhud still work or am I fucked

goon is super dead but most of it is either in the game or made into standalone mods
and wolfhud works but is still for fags

No Longer Supported

Hi, hello. GoonMod development is no longer supported. It was a fun few years, I made a lot of things, learned a lot, developed a modding tool for a game, and used both to get me a job working on Payday 2 proper, but it's time to move on. GoonMod will not recieve any more updates, and using it in it's current state will likely cause your game to crash.
If you really that badly need this mod in your life, you can find most of it's components scattered around the internet available as individual mods.

Wolfhud is still fine

ah shit thanks lads

is that copy pasted or are you that much of a spaghettilord

Is there any reason to use the "in between" armors? I never see people using them unless they're low levels, its always suit only or full on Iron Man.

you've been hit by you've been RAIDed by a smooooooth criminal

>you've been hit by you've been RAIDed by
what did he mean by this?

fucking fag
youtube.com/watch?v=pch3hoUtfJ0

What the fuck, is this a PS2 game?

LBV for crook and similar builds, HBV when you have armor/muscle build but you want more speed

suit, lbv or ictv nothing else don't fall for meme builds
yeah our favorite game LOAD:PS2

is the thread gonna die now that the event is over

hopefully

ded

really ded

Are hosts priority targets? How come I get nuked soloing One Down but I have more breathing room with other people?

Skills can change the target priority, some perks too

Bots (and I think jokers) have a 0.5 priority multiplier.

I should have been the one nuked. We all had rogue and I didn't have the optic illusions perk.

This must be it.

what heists are actually required for difficulty masks? can i get the masks if i dont have UE?

>can i get the masks if i dont have UE?
yeah but you'll still need to join and complete the dlc heists you don't have

alright thanks

why do people like to say this? You can play dw while sleeping it's so easy with literally any deck

Also, enemies target much less if the host has a shit cpu.

the h3h3 pack is an act of charity (Almir wanted to raise money for their court fees). None of the money people pay for it will go to Overkill. The money goes straight to Ethan.
but hopefully Ethan and Hila will just die in a fire car crash tomorrow.

Hard, Overkill, Mayhem masks are bugged as fuck. You will get them randomly.
The death wish mask allows you to skip one or two levels (it counts event heists when it shouldn't) and lets you get the mask without doing goat sim.
The one down one requires absolutely everything.

If you play and you see enemies cramping inside a room, or looking at the walls instead of shooting you, it's a free win. Enjoy it.

What said. The more toaster the host's computer is, the more stupid the cops are. Next time you see this, don't shoot them. Just stand there. See how long it takes for them to turn to you and get aggro'd.

There IS a specific aggro mechanic. Cops will try to path towards the 4 players, but they also prioritise the players who aggro them. So loud guns, making noise (e.g. saw, dom shouts), staying in line of sight, shooting cops, staying in one place, etc. will get you shot at more often than not. Once you get a feel for how all the cop pathing mechanics and patterns work, you could do weird/dumb shit like do loud solo pacifist One Down heists in a suit because you can kite the cops around the map by aggro'ing them, running far away around a corner, wait until the cops are mostly done pathing/swarming the new hiding spot, aggro them again, then run off because you're wearing Armorer and nothing's getting through that armourgate. Cops know exactly where you are at all times (and your sentries, and your bots, and your Jokers, and your Jokers' corpses which were a great way to life harder or easier for pubs without them knowing why). It's a matter of whether they decide they want to go for you or not.
This is also why shitters really love their silent shitter hybrid builds because they get to hide in a corner with 3 or 17 detection with suppressors and do dickall while their teammates get shot at more than they would've if it was 3 people in the game and not 4. Granted, they'll probably still get cops pathing towards them but not that much.

Then there are the perks and skills (usually Enforcer) that draw in enemy aggro. What build do you use?

When you're getting nuked while hosting, is it because you start with an empty lobby and people join in one by one, or do you start when it's full? It would would explain what's happening if you started before the lobby is full because the cops are specifically going for you so you get shot at more often than a new guy who hasn't registered on their radar yet.

pd2skills.com/#/v3/mACEfIJkl:eiL:tR:ggJKLnOqr:fGHiL:ibcdea:pR8::w80-20-12-9:s49-16-2-6:a1
Here it is.

>is it because you start with an empty lobby and people join in one by one, or do you start when it's full?
I start with empty lobby, or I play solo with bots. Same thing happens.

Is Dynamite still the best throwable?

>bots
The bots are probably taking a ton of shit without you noticing.

But try starting with a full lobby or something and wait for the others to start shit before doing so yourself.

>inner pockets aced but not a crook build

>The bots are probably taking a ton of shit without you noticing.

I do notice. If I hide, I can see all the incoming fire and all the blood "sparks" that come out of the bots. But as soon as enemies have a line of sight to me, they all switch targets and send the barrage my way.

Gives me 3 points to put somewhere else because I don't have to get shockproof aced. But sometimes I take it, taser immunity is really good.

Javelins or shurikens

Somebody up for doing the pain train?

sure add me id/akillerbee

how do we save /pdg/

let it die

encourage modding

tfw no friends to heist with