>[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
Previous Thread webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event begins November 8th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Interlewd AP Cost 1/2 Period:
November 1st 4:00 UTC to November 8th 3:59 UTC

>Da Vinci's Selection FGO's Finest Fellows Pickup Summon
2017-11-01 4:00 - 11-08 3:59 UTC
5* Waver
4* Siegfried, Lancelot
3* Prototype Cu, Alexander

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2bh3ZjPUv34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n o b u

I hope they have something planned after GUDAGUDA cause it'll be 3 weeks of nothing until Christmas.

I feel bad for my Euryale, I finally leveled her up but Nobu is going to be the 4* with the NP5 so she'll probably rake in the FP more than her until Camelot

youtu.be/2bh3ZjPUv34

FINALLY

Porco Rosso ;_;

Remind to not being entitled and thank Aniplex for giving us three SQ (that's one full roll).

I'm going to marry this beautiful girl in six days!

Isn't Shishou coming out after gudaguda? Please don't scare me like that.

>we're finally getting 5* Saber Astolfo
>mfw

I LOVE LOLIS!

What's the reason why we aren't getting 30Sq? I thought we were getting the real JP experience?

NOBU SOON
O
B
U

S
O
O
N

This in an Okita thread now

2 weeks of PREPARE for L O N D O N
Then London itself

THREE MOTHERFUCKING QUARTZ

We might get L O N D O N earlier instead of having it squished inbetween Christmas and New Years.

is robin in the fp gacha?

So who here actually might not be that disappointed to not roll Okita? At least for me, I knew I got lucky the first time I played the event in JP, I would have to just accept it and move on if I didnt get her. Though my F2P account sure could use a single target Saber

Yes

Scathach is out after GUDA, but she's a banner only. There's no accompanying event or anything.

Scat and London

LONDON

What will you guys be doing with your generous 3 SQ they are giving us?

You get Saber Lancelot for free who is much better ... only reason to roll Okita is if you to make the event easy or she is your waifu

>rolling for bloody lungs

Jack is the only worthwhile one in the back to back shitfest.

YOU GUYS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET GUDAGUDA

Musashi is the only Saber for me

A single roll, duh.

>3Sq instead of 30 JP got

What the fuck, AGAIN?

Black keys

Shut the fuck up with this dumb tired meme.

NOBU

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Also 2030.

2030 + Scat is much better .. Jack gets outclassed by KH and you have a 50/50 chance for her on paid gacha anyway

who /onlygettingnobu/ here?
because I wasted everything in slut fox

>get Saber Lancelot for free

I sure as hell ain't rolling for Okita, I can't afford it

You won't waste your quartz when I'm just around the corner, right?

>non-limited
into trash it goes

Everyone will have a nobu, so I wouldn't count on it getting picked over Goldman out Redman unless everyone else has shit CEs

>Jack gets outclassed by KH
Only if you're running a Bustermeme team.

Nobu is more than enough, I'm so happy she's free

Free 4* pick .. includes all servants except event limited

Time for some GudaGusa guides I guess?

>spending a waifu pick on some purple haired faggot

yes I won't waste my quartz
but you are not the lancer I'm rolling for

Lol

>wasting your free pick on shovel face

OKITA
K
I
T
A

me but I got her in the last 30
you people just see meme chart and call treat it as gospel without even understanding the simple reasoning behind it

Jack doesn't give you 6 free claws and a free Reverse Scale like Scath does

Arts crits and NP spam >>> waifu shit

Check meme list lolicuck

Are you talking about the free 4 star 2 years from now? That's not exactly an alternative

>Saber Lancelot
>Better than Okita
is this what lucklets tell themselves so they don't feel bad for not getting her?

>having a 4* waifu
topkek

Fuck off slut okita will be mine

Bustermeme outclasses quick though

>free pick
What is this?

Saber Liz suffices until then ...

I CHEATED ON YOU WITH THE FOX BUT GOT HER IN THE FIRST 10 ROLL SO I HAVE A LOTTA QUARTZ LEFT FOR YOU

YOU LOVE ME RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

Fluffy Servant

A vocal minority has been saying KH>jack for a while now, even before the memelist changed to vindicate them

It's also what jetsfags tell themselves
When SL is only better than Okita in like one setup.

You know that is only for the new Nerofest and no even made a big English version becuase they think it is a joke and Jack, JAlter and Memlin will be the best team for 2 years?
Bustermemes also run Jack a lot of the times as a crit genner.

Okita-san !

Reminder JP got 30 quartz no strings attached when GudaGuda came out and we're getting 3 on the condition we like a post enough.

>280 AP
>one dragon
>it drops a cookie

A few months ago JP had a thing where they could pick any free non-limited 4* they wanted.

Just like at launch. There's eventually gonna be another 4* free pick, and it gives you ANY 4* that isn't event limited. Either grab your waifu/Astolfo, or go grab a meta pick like Saber Lancelot.

DAI SHOURI

As exciting as waiting a year for free servants is, if rather plan around the ones I can get in the relatively near future

Nice, but far in the future for us then.

The real JP experience is only for humans and as you know Japan does not consider anyone outside of glorious nippon to be human.

Wait I thought the manga ended

lmao fuckoff fgog poorfags

They do entirely different things, what are you even comparing? the class?
wew lad

Is Lancertoria Whoreta limited?
Might go for her, if she is, then I'll just stick to vanilla ass alter

The key to not getting fucked over by this game is patience.

>save quartz for waifus and good servants instead of wasting it randomly
>wait patiently for better grind locations (instead of the AWFUL dailies we started with, for example)
>wait patiently for servants to get upgrades
>wait for stuff like 4* free pick, guaranteed gacha, and so on

I spent on the banner and finally finished my Lancelot! He's NP5 and currently level 90 (Need to farm more QP and embers). I thankfully manages to avoid getting bonked by Sumenai and a second Waver.
I always pair him up with my level 80 Waver. Would it be better to give him a regular Kaleido, or a LB big cup? What about as a support?

Finally? Grail growths are Linear, so there's no worry in going all the way to 100, right?

Saving it to yolo 1 roll Nero Bride.
Thanks for the based lucky 3 golden quartz, seamonkeys.

>Guaranteed 6 talons
>Basically ascends herself if you have at least 3 talons on you beforehand
Neato

Yes and Jack's role (making stars) has been useless for a while now while KH has Buster, survivability and decent star gen/NP gen himself, his passives have also been very useful for challenge quests and he can solo all Rider bosses (like Summer Gugalanna)

No but she's storylocked which in practice means limited anyway.

Except for the Ticket of course

>ONLY 3 free quartz
How do you NAkeks put up with this shit?

Brave Liz is fucking awful dude. Okita can NP 4 times in the time it takes Saber Liz to generate 1 bar. Not to mention Liz's awful skills.

Oni when?

Japan had much higher like/share/whatever thresholds, since many more people play it over there. Reward scales to effort expended.

She's not limited, and she's actually an amazing pick. One of the best lancers in the entire game along with summer Raikou. Saber Lancelot though is absolutely fucking broken:

>first skill gives 30 stars and 30% NP
>second skill is ultra star absorb
>third skill is 50% more crit damage for 3 turns AND 15 stars per turn
>NP is 900% Arts, with a 30% Arts buff applied before damage, and enemy takes 1k extra damage from all hits for 5 turns

This make me realize that Shuten is completely carried by her outfit

>everything is about gameplay

He doesn't understand that KH and Jack are different teams. People run Jack for a crit star machine and she will be very good for like 2ish years were the best teams are just hit things really hard and try to one shot them or 2 shot them if they have 2 bars.
KH is better at just not dying and better for being a tanky Assassin, but until the meta shifts over he wont be the best compared to other teams. I am still getting him though.

brave liz's NP at NP5 hits harder than any other NP1 ST saber

if you are F2P there is no reason to waste quartz on okita

We don't.
But there is also nothing we can do

Oh shit GUDAGUDA is coming and I'm not ready. God in heaven let me summon Okita.

I'll give it a shot but have no real expectations. No 5* has graced me so far and I don't expect one to do so soon.