playgwent.com

>Gwent Links
gwentdb.com
gwent-tracker.com
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/so_you_want_to_read_the_witcher_books_guide/
demmersdesigns.com/cms/books/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2IRrPyxIMU-YUdOMk8wWUpCQ2M

Previous:

> using old card art for a new thread after a new patch

why do you hate best grill flaminica?

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

So what's the best Dwarf deck to run these days? Pyrotechs still? I see a lot of decks that run a mix of different dwarfs, but that has to be bad, right?

>cookie cutter blonde slut/fap material for 14yo boys
>Not the redhead heymaey goddess

Geralt and Triss OTP

Are those tits modded?

Just severely autistic, forgive me.

don't know, probably movement shit or just the old marauders

I don't believe Mavrick's version of the story. Why would ghosts lie and said he killed them if they know it was their father? Mavrick says they probably frown upon patricide but that sounds hokey as fuck.

>Iorveth buffs Yaevinn too

uhh gwentbabs?

I will play Nilfgaard for the first time when Anna Henrietta comes around, probably. Depends how cool other leaders will be.

>redhead heymaey goddess
Does she have some kind of speech impediment?
> Godeth!
> Ze giveth and taketh 'way

Don't know, maybe she is part of the skellige ''special'' forces.

T-Thanks

Her accent makes her unique. I really dig it, more than the very generic lines Northern Realms units tend to have.

worst voicelines of the patch goes to swordmasters and nu cahir

You should check Harald

What does it say about me?

That you play a lot of Gwent daily and only discriminate Monsters.

i haven't heard him yet, did they change all of his lines or only the lazy mingers one?

adding to this, hattori lets you play another agitator

only the lazy mingers

well at least they kept the wild loot one, best leader line in the game

Because it weren't his sisters, it was the demon that Malget tried to summon, it required the blood of all of his children though, and mavrick survived. He simply took that form to deceive you and lure mavrick when he first shat his pants. Just look what happens when you let them kill the pants shitter.

>hattori lets you play another agitator
another barclay els is better though.

>Malget summoned a demon
Looks like I missed a lot of that story.

so what's your policy for crafting cards, /gwt/?

craft only golds because everything else will come in time from kegs?
golds and silvers you need because silvers are not that common to aim for a specific one? whatever you need for a deck regardless of rarity because you want to play the deck now?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to her too, though I'll be a MOfag by then.

craft nothing and luckshit my way into good cards by grinding a lot

what's the most fun you've had with the latest patch?

yeah, you have to put a lot of stuff together by yourself to make sense of it, the game doesn't tell you much, it felt rushed tbqh

Running a retarded meme skellige deck in proladder, then looking up at the end and seeing I was memeing shaggy who won the last gwent open.

when my opponent tried to play a new deck and I just played discard netdeck from last patch minus a card. easiest mmr of my life

playing my half stolen francesca deck, and it's not handbuff

I really wish this card was better because holy fuck the art/voice is amazing.

Did you win?

>spies is still the best deck
>skellige will never ever have a good deck ever

>run Hattori in my dorf deck
>revealnigger Venendel Elite's him
>1 point silver

Cool card, CDPR.

not even close to be quite honest with you families

>skellige will never ever have a good deck ever

The fuck game have you been playing?

I liked it desu. It wasn't what I expected, and you still got the Vran notes out of there which turned out to be my favourite subplot on Roche's path.

Reminds me of Lagertha a bit too much.

That was never an option with that meme deck.

>Emhyr increasingly nervous around 4 big cocks

Fag

Post a single good skellige deck. And not the bullshit image that shoes the victory rates of leaders or whatever.

Impossible mode: Make it a fun and interesting deck

>daily
Barely
>and only discriminate Monsters.
Fuck monters, the scum of the earth, I tell you...

stop replying to bait

not playing gwent is the most fun

Why are we forced to play with Chinese? It is degrading.

At least that chink knows who's the best girl.

Who in the Witcher universe had the worst death? Or had a fate worse than death?

probably the victims of the witch hunts. and the girl you posted

Who will stop me?

post dick

>tfw don't wanna use spyware
>but also can't remember what cards r in my deck

It's pretty fun.

how do you put both morkvarg and olgeird on board when you have crach as your leader, i haven't played him before but if i remember correctly he tutors out the strongest bronze or silver in your deck unless he doesn't pull disloyal units (don't remember if he does) that means he pull udalryik if he doesn't that only gets you 1/2?

poor Sile. She was so beautiful in TW2. Seeing her like this in TW3 is very sad

That's from gwent tracker. Gwentup is the spyware one.

>reveal brainlets

Do you think she died from thirst and hunger, or the harpies and sirens devoured her before that?

Decoy

I mean, it's not open source so I don't completely trust it either, but at least it doesn't ask for admin rights and is not made by a russian.

Crach pulls Olgierd or Morkvarg. Skjall pulls the other one or Udalryk. You don't really need both of them on the board since I don't use Cerys. 6 pts carryover for 2nd round good enough. I just like the 15 pts opening with carryover. It's pretty strong.

A bit of both perhaps, though I'd take being sliced open to bleed to death by a siren to withering away due to dehydration any day pretty much.

Is discard still good?

the damage resets when it returns to hand

>Herbalist Raven's Eye
didn't think of that
I can dig it

Yes.

its still an additional spy for 14 strength

What the fuck are you supposed to do when you lose the coinflip against Morvran? Their leader ability is 20 points alone.

wtf is up with mulliganing
I keep top decking the same cards I mulliganed over and over again

am I just having bad luck or what

Rethaz says it's intended.

You always have higher chance of drawing mulliganed cards (if they are bronse)
Nothing can be done about it except for shuffling the dech each time

Nah, the mulligan system in Gwent is weird. It doesn't shuffle the deck when you mulligan so the cards go to the top/near the top of the deck unless you play something (Like Bran) that specifically mentions it shuffles the deck.

The "Weird mulligan system benefit" of this is the blacklisting system where you're guaranteed not to draw a card you mulliganned during the mulligan. The game doesn't tell you any of this though because... Uh... A sense of mystery and adventure in your card game!

but why

its not like mulligan st was good in the first place, now i literally cant use ele'yas

eleyas is a shit card because the condition on him is too restricting, even if he was 15str wasting a mulligan just to +2 a card that can be reset or killed in a million other ways is retarded

the only card that has good mulligan synergy is wardancer and technically also vanguards but no one runs them because handbuff is better

yeah i give up

i can't make ele'yas work

not this user by the way

I made a pretty decent handbuff deck around mulliganing him and other shit, but i literally never draw him with other mulligan cards bc "lmao top deck thunder" every time

ESS'TESS, ESSE CREASA!

faggot rethaz stream in 15minutes

A D C
D
C

Have you tried an old hyperthin version of ST with Ele'yas? Using Sarah on him when there's no silvers in deck is +4, plus the francesca mulligan is another +4. I haven't tried ele'yas this patch, but it might be fun to make a meme deck.

you guys do realizes he's just a worse bloody baron (except for being a silver)

there's no way to make it competitive

i guess i can

how does this look?

When he is 8 power he is good target for those bronse mulligan guys

> building half your deck around+2ing and tutoring a single card that can be BTFO by a bronze mushroom

not worth the investment

who else /top 500/?

Maybe get rid of a vanguard for another wardancer. It's been a while since I've played a full mulligan deck.

I did say it was a meme deck.

not me

yeah
you can just buff hattori once and resurrect toruviel for 20 points

Last season I finished top 350.

rethaz is on

>30 seconds in he's already getting roasted

top kek

who is it?

I was. For a brief while. In North America rankings only. Been pretty lax in my Gwent play even after the patch, combination of wanting to dick with other games and doing non-game things.

Probably doesn't help that I keep making Ronvid NR decks either, but damn it he's cool!

second game mode confirmed again

Top 500 is 3k lmao